The Twilight Saga

What if Bella left Forks after the Cullen's leave in New Moon realizing that sinking into depression is not the right thing to do, she devises a plan and puts it into action right away. The day after graduation she bords a plane heading straight to the Volturi Coven in Italy, in hopes to join them. Will they accept her?

Chapter One

Bella's POV

It had been a month since the Cullen's left Forks, I snapped out of my depression after Charlie threatened to send me back to Jacksonville to live with my hairbrained mother, Renee. I decided that it was time to move on with my life so what if Edward didn't love me, he told me of one coven of vampires in Italy named the Volturi, I knew that there were three Lords. Lord Aro, Lord Marcus and Lord Caius, they wrote the rules, the one was that no human should know about a vampire's exsistance. Edward and the Cullen's broke that rule, they showed me that they were vampires, I was even hunted by a vampire tracker named James.

Now I lay in bed listening to my dad, Charlie make breakfast in the kitchen. I got up and dressing quickly to go see him before he went to work. That was his family, sure he had me but he spent so much time at work that it was unhealthy.

"Morning Dad!" I said as I pranced into the kitchen. He looked up from the frying pan which held very dark bacon.

"Morning Bells, you're in a good mood." I walked over to him flipped the bacon and gave him a hug.

"Well why wouldn't I? Tomorrow I graduate, and I get to start my travelling idea that we talked about." Dad nodded

"You sure do Bells, anything to keep you happy and free from depression." I smiled meakly at him. He gave up on trying to cook the bacon so I took over and tried to revive the already blackened meat.

"I already asked Sue Clearwater if she would cook for you while I'm gone and she said that you could go over anytime you would like, since your such close friends with Harry." Dad nodded then I gave him his breakfast.

"Thanks Bella, I'm going to miss you." I choked on my glass of water, it almost sounded like he knew I wasn't ever coming back to Forks. That I would actually be in one way or another staying in Italy forevermore.

"You okay Bella?" Dad had lept up and was patting my back as I spat the water out into the sink. I nodded and wiped my mouth off on the back of my hand.

"Thanks dad, I'll miss you too." We just stood there looking a little awkward. I looked at the clock, "You better get going dad or you'll be on time." I said teasingly. He looked up at the clock and smiled,

"Only you Bella only you." He gave me a quick hug and went outside to his cop car. 

It was Sunday afternoon I finished packing when I stepped on a floor board by my bed that squeeked. Dad had just done the flooring not long ago, I crouched and peeled the floor board up with my nails. Under the board was everything that reminded me of Edward and his family. I let the floor board snap back into place, it was a good place for all that stuff so I was going to leave it there hoping that when I was long gone and in Italy and Charlie had past away the house would either burn to the ground or the Cullen's would come back and Edward would check that, that stuff was still there. It would be but there would be one thing that wouldn't be there when he left. I would write letter to them hoping that they would actually find it.

I went to my desk pulled out a pen and a pad of paper, I wrote:

Dear Cullen Family;

It has been exactly one month since you left Forks. I was left here in a total state, but now I snapped out of that depression. Charlie and I have been talking more and I decied to travel the world, of course my trip only consists of one destination, Italy. I'm sure that will you miss me but by the time you will have read this I will be long gone. So much for a happy ending huh? Well it was nice knowing you;

With lots of Love

Isabella Marie Swan.

P.S. When you all left, my heart got shattered into many pieces. I'm not letting that slow me down, I'm moving on picking up the pieces as I go so I hope your happy.

I grabbed an envelope folded the letter and wrote: Cullen Family, on the front. I tucked it on top of everything else and stepped on the floor board making sure that it didn't stick up any. I went to my computer, checked my email I had one from my mom, I emailed her back then looked at the clock. Charlie would be getting home soon so I went down stairs and started to cook supper. I grabbed steaks, potatoes and vegetables, I was in the middle of peeling potatoes when Charlie came in.

"Hey Bells I'm home." He came to the kitchen, "What're you cooking?" I looked up and smiled at him.

"Sirlion steaks, potatoes, brocolie and cauliflower. I'll be making a salade too." Dad nodded took of his gun belt hung it up and washed up. He came back to the kitchen grabbed the lettuce, tomatoe, and dressing.

"This will probably be the only thing you'll let me do because it can't get burnt." I laughed and punched his shoulder playfully.

"Well that's because you don't cook salade, dad." He chuckled and we worked in silence. We didn't need words to talk, we just knew that when I was gone there was no turning back. Lots of people said I was very much like my dad. They were right, we didn't talk very much, it didn't bother us to be alone and we knew how the other one was feeling with out really asking. Dad also set table and I brought out the broiled steak, mashed potatoes and veggie mix.

"My little girl's all grown up." Charlie whispered as we sat down to eat.

"Dad I'll always be your little girl, nothing will change that." I said, he could hear the tears in my voice. The crystline tears betrayed me and slid down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Bells I didn't mean to make you cry." I shook my head,

"No it's okay dad. I love you, and I'll miss you." We finished supper and Dad went to go shower embarressed that he actually broke down and started crying with me. I washed dishes and went to watch the game with dad. It was like a fairwell party just between the two of us and I actually really like it. I went to be that night and slept peacefully, there was no nightmares of the Cullens and for once I was glad that I didn't see Edward's face.

Chapter Two

Bella's POV

Dad actually stayed home from work saying that his little girl was graduating and he wasn't missing it for the world. That got me crying again and the make-up artist aka Angela had to cool me down before finishing my make-up.

"Bella really you have to stop crying!" She cried. I wiped my eyes and put in one headphone. "Good idea. No listening to sappy music!" I smiled and showed her the song, it was Body Body by Massari. She smiled and continued to finish.

Soon we were all standing tall and strong on the stage to recive our deploma, Jessica was in front of me and when she was called I wiped my hands on my gown I was so nervous.

"Isabella Marie Swan, please come forth and take you deploma." I walked forward and from the crowd I heard,

"That's my little girl WOOHOO!" Everyone laughed as I blushed. I blew a kiss out to the crowd since I couldn't see my dad due to the blinding lights. I recieved my deploma waited with the other graduates and threw my cap into the air whooping and halloring with the other.

"Bella you actually made it!" Mom came running over to me.

"MOM!" I hugged her, "Oh I haven't seen you in so long. How are you?" She smiled,

"Phil and I are awesome. Oh honey you look so gorgeous!" I laughed and we talked, dad came over and joined us. Something moved in the corner, I couldn't see because the lights were still too bright, at first I thought it was Edward, You idiot! It's not Edward or any of the other Cullen's they said they would never interfer with your life again, My mind screamed at me. I shook my head,

"What's wrong dear?" Mom asked I looked back and smiled.

"Nothing I thought I saw something that doesn't matter anymore." I whistfully walked with my mom and dad out the door of the hall. Phil joined us and together we went out for supper.

Mom and Phil left after supper saying that they had to get going. Dad and I on the other hand went out to the movies, we watched an action/comedy film then went home. I showered and realized that dad had fallen asleep on the couch again! I woke him and sent him to bed, I hopped into bed too and fell into a peaceful sleep.

In the morning I woke, grabbed my bags, and headed downstairs. I headed into the kitchen, I had to leave soon.

"Dad I was wondering will you do the honours of driving me to the air port in you cop car?" he smiled.

"Of course Bella." We had breakfast together, sometimes talking a little. Then it was time for me to go, dad drove me to the airport and I hugged him, squeezing hard so that he wold never forget me.

"Bye Bells." He whispered in my ear. I borded the plane and waited for it to take off.

"Please fasten you're seatbelts for we are about to take off." I buckled my seatbelt and popped in a piece of gum so that my ears wouldn't pop when we were at a high enough altitude.

"Ma'am can I get a drink?" I asked the stewardess. She went and got me a bottle of water, "Thank-you" She nodded and went to go tend to another person. I looked out the window to see beautiful green patches and blue water. I couldn't wait to get to Italy, where either I would be ended or accepted. I smiled and nodded off into a slight doze.

"Bella," Edward stood so still that for a moment I thought he was a statue. "I don't want you to do anything reckless, for Charlie's sake." I nodded tears sliding down my cheeks. I blinked and he was gone.

I woke immediately, no I wasn't heading down that road again. The reason for me going to Italy was that Edward lied to me, saying that he had loved me when in reality he never did. Well if the Volturi decided that I would make a formidable member it sure shock the Cullen's when I showed up with them. It was his choice to leave, it's only right that you choose what you want to do...or be my mind crooned softly. I smiled pulled out my Ipod Touch and listened to my music while the day faded into night. What I didn't see two rows back from my seat was the dark hooded figure watching me.

Views: 1748

Replies to This Discussion

Hey ya'll I'm really sorry about not posting in like a month but it's been a bad month for me, so much going on and not enough time... XP so I'm going to post right now! XD

Chapter Twenty-Three (Part-One)

Bella's POV

Things in the throne room were moved around and instead of the thrones of Lords Aro, Caius and Marcus there were hospital like settings. The hospital bed was pure white and the monitors were quiet, too quiet. No one was around and I was worried about what was happening.

Suddenly everything changed I lay in the hospital bed the sterile white sheets now covered in my blood and the heart monitor was letting out a monotone buzz.

I was dead.

But undead at the same time, I was changing.

I woke completely startled and found Alec holding me,

"It's okay Mia Bella, I'm here and the baby is fine," I took a deep breath and looked at the clock, it was seven in the morning, I was impressed this time I actually got to sleep the whole night. Alec smiled at me and pressed his icy lips to my forehead,

"I know the baby is fine, it's just my dream scared me badly," I murmured, he nodded,

"I know you were clinging to the front of my shirt quite well it you ask me," I smiled sheepishly and he helped me out of bed. "So what was the dream this time love?"

"I have to go see the throne room, there's something off in the air I can feel it." Alec looked at me, "Trust me love I know what I'm doing, I'm not going crazy," Alec laughed,

"I wasn't implicating that my lovely wife was going crazy I'm just wondering why you feel the need to see the throne room," He picked me up, I closed my eyes and we were in front of the throne room doors when I opened them again. Alec put me down reluctantly and I walked or should I say waddled over to the doors opening the one, I froze it was exactly like out of my dream, everything was changed around the thrones were gone and the monitors were silent. It was quiet, dead quiet.

Pain shot through my body and I collapsed to the floor, "Bella!" Alec rushed forward and picked me up,

"Alec," He nodded, "I think I'm going into labor," His eyes widened and everything was moving too quickly for me to take note of anything. Within minutes I had turned the whole castle upside down, Alice and Alec were holding my hands and kept my focus on them. More pain across my stomach and I wondered how much more I was going to be able to take.

"Stay Bella don't close those eyes," Alec said stroking my cheek gently, I nodded faintly and I felt several sharp tugs here and there on my body. What are they doing?! I thought to myself strictly.

Minutes came and minutes passed, soon I was covered with a white sheet which immediately turned red from the still open wound across my abdomen. Alice, Jane and Alec stood around me holding three black clad children, I smiled up at Alec, he gently placed the baby he was holding in my arms,

"You already know his name, you know you do," I looked down to see my son, I smiled nodding slightly,

"Greydon," My son blinked up at me and I stroked his cheek lightly, "Hello my boy," He cooed quietly and I smiled as Alice and Jane placed my daughters in my arms as well,

"Renesme and Serenity-Rose, hello my darling daughters," They smiled up at me and I gasped, suddenly my babies were taken away from me.

"No biting your mother!" Alec said sternly to Greydon, "Lord Aro," He came over, and Alec touch his hand, Lord Aro nodded and Alec came over to me.

"You're changing me," I stated, he looked startled, "My dream," Alec smiled and nodded faintly, everyone seemed to understand that Alec didn't want them around so they left.

"I am." He murmured softly, he sat on the edge of my bed I could tell he was ignoring the scent of my blood even though it sang to him. "Are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be," He smiled kissed me on the lips quickly then leaned in to my neck,

"I'm sorry this is really going to hurt." I felt his lips against the spot he was going to bite then the sharpness of his teeth against my neck. I stiffened immensely and then Alec pulled back I seen his expression, he looked upset. I thought having the babies were bad, this was two million times worse. I couldn't take it and I blacked out.

Alec's POV

I left the room when Bella blacked out, I felt beyond bad for doing it to her but it was what we both wanted and in the end we would both be happier. I went to the feeding rooming being as it was the second biggest room in the castle, I found everyone there and they looked up at me smiling slightly. Alice, Jane and Bree came over holding my three children,

"Crazy," I murmured, "I thought one, I got three," Everyone smiled now and I took Greydon, Renesme and Serenity-Rose from them. I smiled and looked at my children,

"They've already fed," Jane said, "We fed them," I nodded and walked around with my children in my arms.

"They're beautiful Alec," Lady Hera said, I nodded to her and she smiled at me.

"Thank you."

~Katniss~

This is insanely short, I know but it's getting late and I can't keep my eyes open I hope you like it so far! XD

Totally cool!!!
love it so far!! hope to read more soon!<3<3 great chapter!<3
Love it! Yay first to comment!!!
Love it

Hey peeps here's the second half! XD

Chapter Twenty-Three (Part Two)

Alec's POV

"They're beautiful Alec," Lady Hera said, I nodded to her and she smiled at me.

"Thank you."

My mind was preoccupied as I thought about Bella changing in the room beside this, she was surprisingly quiet, almost like she had known before what a vampire's venom running through her veins felt like, or maybe she was still knocked out. Either one my mind was on her and the children, I looked down and smiled at my three beautiful children, they all had bright eyes and they were smiling at me. I could feel their blood coursing through their veins but it didn't bother me, they were my flesh and blood, half of my life, the other half was lying on the bed that we carried into the throne room. Serenity-Rose smiled, Daddy don't worry, Mommy will be alright. I stared at her and laughed softly,

"What is it Alec?" Lord Aro asked me, I looked at him smiling like crazy,

"Didn't you hear that?" They shook their heads and I smiled at Serenity-Rose, "Show them darling," She giggled softly, Mommy is going to be fine in three days time and then she's going to be like Daddy! Everyone looked at me then my daughter,

"I wonder if they all have talents," Lord Caius said, the Lords started to come over and Greydon's eyes went wide he was scared, they stopped and I looked at them confused, then I realized my son had just cut their senses off! I smiled at him brightly,

"Relax my boy, they will not hurt you," He nodded and Lord Aro smiled brightly,

"And what about little Renesme? What can she do?" I looked at my third child and smiled at her, she started giggling and my sight went black, I stayed still not liking the feeling of being blind at all. My sight came back and I took a deep breath,

"Don't do that again," I growled, my children frowned as their lower lips quivered, I sighed, "It's okay, it's okay, don't cry Daddy's sorry." Serenity looked up at me, Renesme didn't show you her talent Daddy, she can see the future Greydon didn't mean to make you see black. I smiled and Lady Juanita brought me a chair and I sat leaning back in it.

"Thank you," She nodded and everyone drifted around the room,

"Alec?" Alice and Jane came over, "Can we hold your daughters?" I smiled nodding,

"Yeah, Alice take Renesme, Jane take Serenity-Rose." They smiled and did as I said and I cuddled my son closer to my chest.

"They're very beautiful Alec." I smiled,

"Thanks - again," They nodded and we all held my children.

After a while the three Ladies took my children and put them to bed in the room I shared with Bella now. Felix came over to me,

"So man how does it feel to be a Father?" I smiled leaning against the wall even though I didn't have to, I smiled brightly,

"Tell ya the truth man, it feels amazing, to know those little beings are part of me," I sighed still smiling my face off, "If I could go back in time I wouldn't change a thing, not even me freaking out every ten minutes or so," Felix laughed,

"It wasn't every ten minutes or so, it was every time Bella tried to move!" I started laughing with him,

"No it wasn't." He looked at me and I started laughing harder with him, "Okay maybe it was,"

"Alec!" Jane called, I looked up and she looked nervous,

"Dearest sister what's wrong?" She walked over slowly,

"Um remember uh... can I talk to you alone?" I nodded,

"Talk with you later man, congratulations by the way!" I smiled as Felix ran away, Jane took my hand and pulled me down the way she came.

She stopped in front of her bedroom door, I looked at her, "Remember when I said that I liked this one guy and you said you had to meet him?" I nodded, "Well he's in here," She opened the door and sitting on her couch was....

~Katniss~

Hope you liked it! XD

She opened the door and sitting on her couch was.... Edward Cullen.

I just know its him :/

Love it
Argggghhhh!!!! Why leave it there? Noooooo! lmao Can't wait to see who the person is!! ;)
Love it!!!
I love it!
well who is janes new friend, and i cant wait for bella and her family to meet back up wit the cullens

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service