The Twilight Saga

What if Bella left Forks after the Cullen's leave in New Moon realizing that sinking into depression is not the right thing to do, she devises a plan and puts it into action right away. The day after graduation she bords a plane heading straight to the Volturi Coven in Italy, in hopes to join them. Will they accept her?

Chapter One

Bella's POV

It had been a month since the Cullen's left Forks, I snapped out of my depression after Charlie threatened to send me back to Jacksonville to live with my hairbrained mother, Renee. I decided that it was time to move on with my life so what if Edward didn't love me, he told me of one coven of vampires in Italy named the Volturi, I knew that there were three Lords. Lord Aro, Lord Marcus and Lord Caius, they wrote the rules, the one was that no human should know about a vampire's exsistance. Edward and the Cullen's broke that rule, they showed me that they were vampires, I was even hunted by a vampire tracker named James.

Now I lay in bed listening to my dad, Charlie make breakfast in the kitchen. I got up and dressing quickly to go see him before he went to work. That was his family, sure he had me but he spent so much time at work that it was unhealthy.

"Morning Dad!" I said as I pranced into the kitchen. He looked up from the frying pan which held very dark bacon.

"Morning Bells, you're in a good mood." I walked over to him flipped the bacon and gave him a hug.

"Well why wouldn't I? Tomorrow I graduate, and I get to start my travelling idea that we talked about." Dad nodded

"You sure do Bells, anything to keep you happy and free from depression." I smiled meakly at him. He gave up on trying to cook the bacon so I took over and tried to revive the already blackened meat.

"I already asked Sue Clearwater if she would cook for you while I'm gone and she said that you could go over anytime you would like, since your such close friends with Harry." Dad nodded then I gave him his breakfast.

"Thanks Bella, I'm going to miss you." I choked on my glass of water, it almost sounded like he knew I wasn't ever coming back to Forks. That I would actually be in one way or another staying in Italy forevermore.

"You okay Bella?" Dad had lept up and was patting my back as I spat the water out into the sink. I nodded and wiped my mouth off on the back of my hand.

"Thanks dad, I'll miss you too." We just stood there looking a little awkward. I looked at the clock, "You better get going dad or you'll be on time." I said teasingly. He looked up at the clock and smiled,

"Only you Bella only you." He gave me a quick hug and went outside to his cop car. 

It was Sunday afternoon I finished packing when I stepped on a floor board by my bed that squeeked. Dad had just done the flooring not long ago, I crouched and peeled the floor board up with my nails. Under the board was everything that reminded me of Edward and his family. I let the floor board snap back into place, it was a good place for all that stuff so I was going to leave it there hoping that when I was long gone and in Italy and Charlie had past away the house would either burn to the ground or the Cullen's would come back and Edward would check that, that stuff was still there. It would be but there would be one thing that wouldn't be there when he left. I would write letter to them hoping that they would actually find it.

I went to my desk pulled out a pen and a pad of paper, I wrote:

Dear Cullen Family;

It has been exactly one month since you left Forks. I was left here in a total state, but now I snapped out of that depression. Charlie and I have been talking more and I decied to travel the world, of course my trip only consists of one destination, Italy. I'm sure that will you miss me but by the time you will have read this I will be long gone. So much for a happy ending huh? Well it was nice knowing you;

With lots of Love

Isabella Marie Swan.

P.S. When you all left, my heart got shattered into many pieces. I'm not letting that slow me down, I'm moving on picking up the pieces as I go so I hope your happy.

I grabbed an envelope folded the letter and wrote: Cullen Family, on the front. I tucked it on top of everything else and stepped on the floor board making sure that it didn't stick up any. I went to my computer, checked my email I had one from my mom, I emailed her back then looked at the clock. Charlie would be getting home soon so I went down stairs and started to cook supper. I grabbed steaks, potatoes and vegetables, I was in the middle of peeling potatoes when Charlie came in.

"Hey Bells I'm home." He came to the kitchen, "What're you cooking?" I looked up and smiled at him.

"Sirlion steaks, potatoes, brocolie and cauliflower. I'll be making a salade too." Dad nodded took of his gun belt hung it up and washed up. He came back to the kitchen grabbed the lettuce, tomatoe, and dressing.

"This will probably be the only thing you'll let me do because it can't get burnt." I laughed and punched his shoulder playfully.

"Well that's because you don't cook salade, dad." He chuckled and we worked in silence. We didn't need words to talk, we just knew that when I was gone there was no turning back. Lots of people said I was very much like my dad. They were right, we didn't talk very much, it didn't bother us to be alone and we knew how the other one was feeling with out really asking. Dad also set table and I brought out the broiled steak, mashed potatoes and veggie mix.

"My little girl's all grown up." Charlie whispered as we sat down to eat.

"Dad I'll always be your little girl, nothing will change that." I said, he could hear the tears in my voice. The crystline tears betrayed me and slid down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Bells I didn't mean to make you cry." I shook my head,

"No it's okay dad. I love you, and I'll miss you." We finished supper and Dad went to go shower embarressed that he actually broke down and started crying with me. I washed dishes and went to watch the game with dad. It was like a fairwell party just between the two of us and I actually really like it. I went to be that night and slept peacefully, there was no nightmares of the Cullens and for once I was glad that I didn't see Edward's face.

Chapter Two

Bella's POV

Dad actually stayed home from work saying that his little girl was graduating and he wasn't missing it for the world. That got me crying again and the make-up artist aka Angela had to cool me down before finishing my make-up.

"Bella really you have to stop crying!" She cried. I wiped my eyes and put in one headphone. "Good idea. No listening to sappy music!" I smiled and showed her the song, it was Body Body by Massari. She smiled and continued to finish.

Soon we were all standing tall and strong on the stage to recive our deploma, Jessica was in front of me and when she was called I wiped my hands on my gown I was so nervous.

"Isabella Marie Swan, please come forth and take you deploma." I walked forward and from the crowd I heard,

"That's my little girl WOOHOO!" Everyone laughed as I blushed. I blew a kiss out to the crowd since I couldn't see my dad due to the blinding lights. I recieved my deploma waited with the other graduates and threw my cap into the air whooping and halloring with the other.

"Bella you actually made it!" Mom came running over to me.

"MOM!" I hugged her, "Oh I haven't seen you in so long. How are you?" She smiled,

"Phil and I are awesome. Oh honey you look so gorgeous!" I laughed and we talked, dad came over and joined us. Something moved in the corner, I couldn't see because the lights were still too bright, at first I thought it was Edward, You idiot! It's not Edward or any of the other Cullen's they said they would never interfer with your life again, My mind screamed at me. I shook my head,

"What's wrong dear?" Mom asked I looked back and smiled.

"Nothing I thought I saw something that doesn't matter anymore." I whistfully walked with my mom and dad out the door of the hall. Phil joined us and together we went out for supper.

Mom and Phil left after supper saying that they had to get going. Dad and I on the other hand went out to the movies, we watched an action/comedy film then went home. I showered and realized that dad had fallen asleep on the couch again! I woke him and sent him to bed, I hopped into bed too and fell into a peaceful sleep.

In the morning I woke, grabbed my bags, and headed downstairs. I headed into the kitchen, I had to leave soon.

"Dad I was wondering will you do the honours of driving me to the air port in you cop car?" he smiled.

"Of course Bella." We had breakfast together, sometimes talking a little. Then it was time for me to go, dad drove me to the airport and I hugged him, squeezing hard so that he wold never forget me.

"Bye Bells." He whispered in my ear. I borded the plane and waited for it to take off.

"Please fasten you're seatbelts for we are about to take off." I buckled my seatbelt and popped in a piece of gum so that my ears wouldn't pop when we were at a high enough altitude.

"Ma'am can I get a drink?" I asked the stewardess. She went and got me a bottle of water, "Thank-you" She nodded and went to go tend to another person. I looked out the window to see beautiful green patches and blue water. I couldn't wait to get to Italy, where either I would be ended or accepted. I smiled and nodded off into a slight doze.

"Bella," Edward stood so still that for a moment I thought he was a statue. "I don't want you to do anything reckless, for Charlie's sake." I nodded tears sliding down my cheeks. I blinked and he was gone.

I woke immediately, no I wasn't heading down that road again. The reason for me going to Italy was that Edward lied to me, saying that he had loved me when in reality he never did. Well if the Volturi decided that I would make a formidable member it sure shock the Cullen's when I showed up with them. It was his choice to leave, it's only right that you choose what you want to do...or be my mind crooned softly. I smiled pulled out my Ipod Touch and listened to my music while the day faded into night. What I didn't see two rows back from my seat was the dark hooded figure watching me.

Views: 1805

Replies to This Discussion

Dude! Who is it?!
please write more!!!!!!! this is so good!!!!!

Hey sorry it took so long! XP

Chapter Twenty-Four

Alec's POV

She stopped in front of her bedroom door, I looked at her, "Remember when I said that I liked this one guy and you said you had to meet him?" I nodded, "Well he's in here," She opened the door and sitting on her couch was.... I found myself looking right into the eyes of another red eyed vampire, but I couldn't concentrate that hard on him, he was so repulsing! I looked at Jane and she smiled at me brightly,

"Jane who is this?" The guy asked quietly, Jane skipped over to him freely not seeming repulsed at all!

"This is my big brother darling, Alec meet my boyfriend Fred, Fred meet my big brother Alec." Jane expected me to like this guy let alone give him a hand shake? Nu uh I wasn't okay with this. I didn't bother going any closer to him, "Alec don't be rude!" Jane hissed, a flash of pain rolled through my body and I winced,

"Nice to meet you, Fred," I said through gritted teeth, something flashed into his eyes,

"Oh, right I'm so used to having to use that sorry," the repulsion left me and I was instantly confused, but I went over and shook his hand, "Nice to meet you Alec, my name is Fred as Jane said, I'm sorry about the whole repulsing thing, I had to use that to stay alive before Jane found me. Everyone usually calls me Freaky Fred because I can repulse anyone I want." I took a deep breath,

"Oh that's why you didn't shake hands right away!" Jane said happily, I looked at Fred,

"If you do that to me again, you're going to regret it," Fred looked at me, "I don't like people who mess around with me, so if you try it again, I'll do this," I cut his senses completely and when I let them flood him again he collapsed to the floor.

"Whoa dude how did you do that?" Fred asked looking up at me,

"It's my talent, just like Jane can make you believe that you're in pain." Jane smiled at me sweetly but she didn't pull it on me. "Who created you?"

"I don't know her name but Riley said that we had to go after a family of golden eyed vampires, they have this girl that if we catch her we can have her," Anger rolled into my veins,

"What is this girl's name?" I growled,

"Isabella I think," Jane's eyes widened,

"Uh oh, Alec calm down, she's changing they can't hurt her," Fred looked at us, and Jane started to explain, "This girl you're talking about is actually here, in the castle but you can't kill her, she's Alec's wife, her name is Isabella Volturi, she's currently changing..." I ignored the rest and cleared my emotions before Jasper came down to see what was wrong, my new brother would do that if he had too.

After a moment or so I was completely calm and Fred was caught up, "Oh alright then Riley and her got really mad when they found out that two of the New Borns were gone." I looked at him,

"What's their names?"

"Uh the girl was Bree and the guy was Diego," We smiled, "Why what's up?"

"Well they're part of the guard now," Jane said, Fred's eyes went wide,

"Really?" We nodded, "Those two were the only ones I could tolerate, I knew Bree used to sit behind me so that the repulsion wouldn't make her sick and she'd protected, Diego well he's a good guy I could probably hold a conversation with him." We smiled,

"I'll be right back," I said, they nodded and I ran down to the feeding room, "Bree, Diego come with me I have someone you might want to see," Confused they followed me back to Jane's room.

"Who do you want us to meet?" Bree said, I walked in and stood on the side of the door, their eyes widened immensely, "Fred what are you doing here?" They all instantly picked up conversation and Jane came over to me,

"So what do you think?" I smiled slightly,

"Do you love him enough where you don't think you could live without him?" She nodded and I smiled a little brighter drawing her into my arms, "If he hurts you kick his butt here to kingdom come,"

"Does that mean you like him?" Jane asked excitedly,

"Yeah, I guess it does, as long your happy Jane then I'm cool with it," She hugged me tighter, "After all you're cool with Bella," She pulled back and smiled brightly at me her eyes shining happily. "I'm going back to the feeding room, if you need me call," She nodded and I left my little sister in the her room.

Edward's POV

Tanya and I were happily married now, and every day it felt like I was floating on cloud nine. Carlisle and Esme were worried about Jasper and Alice and I was a little worried too after all they were my brother and sister, even though Alice blamed me for Bella's death and threw something at me almost every time that I went home. We would do random things go to the movies, spend lots of time together, go hunting, more or less we were all one big family again. Although I could tell that Esme and Carlisle wished that we would have stayed in Forks with Bella.

I had a feeling that something was going to happen I just didn't understand what it was yet.

Alice's POV

Bella was finally changing, sure the future wasn't set in stone but this time my vision of her becoming a vampire was becoming true she was going to be immortal for eternity when she woke up again, she was my sister and I wasn't going to lose her again. Alec felt bad for biting her but it was something both of them wanted, they wanted to be together forever and that was going to happen. When the kids became a little older they were probably going to be changed as well because I knew that Alec and Bella wouldn't want their children to pass on. I couldn't wait for Bella to wake up again.

Jasper was coping well with the diet that the Volturi had, human blood, I on the other hand struggled a little bit, it came naturally but being a 'veggie vamp' for so long well it was hard but I'm getting used to it, thankfully Alec always cut my hearing that way I couldn't hear them screaming.

I missed Carlisle and Esme a lot but I chose to be with my sister Bella and I didn't regret that choice either because Jasper joined the guard as well, it helped to have Jasper by my side, to have him wrap his arms around tightly and tell me that it was alright to hunt humans in responsible ways. That he had worse before, and I had to agree with him whenever he said it was better tasting then animal blood. So in a way, I was already used to it.

Alec came walking into the feeding room his eyes were slowly fading to black again and we were all starting to get thirsty again we just hoped that Heidi would come back by the time Bella woke again that way we were all fed.

"So who did you have Bree and Diego meet?" Jasper asked as he came over to us,

"One of their old friends, he's alright as long as he keeps that repulsing thing to himself." We looked at him and he smiled, "I'll get him to show you later," We nodded and Jasper held me close to his side.

"So how does it feel to be a father?" I asked, Alec smiled brightly,

"Well it's not really hitting me yet I'm sure it will when Bella's changed and we're all holding the children," I beamed and nodded slightly, "Oh and by the way, the house in Ireland," I looked at him and he started laughing, "It's wonderful, the scenery is gorgeous, the isolation part perfect, Bella and I absolutely loved it there," I smiled,

"I knew you would!" He smiled and gave me a one armed hug, then hugged Jasper. "That's why Jane and I bought it," Alec started laughing,

"Yeah Bella thinks your nuts because of that, first the limo then the house, yeah she thinks your nuts but she loves you a lot anyway," I smiled brightly with Alec and we talked for a while longer before the kids woke up and wanted their Daddy.

Bella's POV

UNIMAGINABLE PAIN... FLAMES BURNING... EATING ME ALIVE

~ Katniss ~ 

Hoped you liked it, betcha didn't expect it to be Freaky Fred sitting in Jane's room... ha ha tell me what you think. I know it's short sorry about that. XP

"I had a feeling that something was going to happen I just didn't understand what it was yet."

Woo hoo!!! I can't wait to see what's going to happen!!! ^_^ lol.

Awesome work!!

Awesome!!!!
love it!!you're awesome!!!! :)
Freaky Fred didn't even cross my mind when I was trying to figure out who it could/would be! That chapter was sooooo goood! I can't wait till Bella wakes up!
omg why did you stop keep goin please loved it
post more soon

an more 

Please write more i love this storyso much

Okay this took forever to write but I just finished writing exams and whatnot so yeah... XD. Here's the last chapter guys.

Final Chapter (Ch. 25)

Bella's POV

I was burning alive, liquid fire tore through every inch of my body, through every cell, every molecule, every particle of my being. It tore and chewed, gnawed and licked ripping me apart but at the same time it was putting me back together. Every breath I took was a thousand swords in my lungs, the liquid fire engulfed every inch of me and at one point I actually thought I was dead. I wondered how black and burnt I looked on the outside or maybe it was on the inside that was being burnt, and the exterior of my body was just a container for the fire. Holding it all with my body so that I would not burn my surroundings. I counted each second as burnt wondering when it going to stop, wondering if it would stop, would it leave me chard and broken? Or would this strange liquified fire leave me strong and beautiful? Every second that passed was a memory burnt, was a liftime of regret, was a person I never wanted to be again.

I felt as the fire started to receed from each limb, from each finger, toe, arm and leg, it was racing for one spot. My heart. As the fire left my limbs I felt strength take over the silly human weakness that I used to hold in my hands. Replacing pathetic clumsiness for wonderful coordination. The fire was was closing in on my heart now, each fighting to win the battle not knowing neither would win the war. The fire grew hotter, excruciatingly painful but I stayed still, I stayed silent and I waited. I waited for my heart to give out and the fire to lose it's edge, I waited for the moment where I could my eyes and begin my life as a vampire as a beautiful being that haunted the minds of humans. Waited for the moment where I could sit up and join my loving husband and our family, stand in ranks of power, strike fear into the minds of all humans and vampires alike.

The pounding of my heart was in my ears and the fire burned both trying to outlast the other but failing in their misery. My heart slowly started to weaken and the fire took over, becoming an andaconda squeezing the life from a smaller weaker prey. My heart stopped and the fire was triumphant but only for a minute, with nothing left to burn the fire died, the battle was won but the war was lost and I took my first real breath, reborn into a powerful unstopable new body that wouldn't give out with out a fight.

Slowly I opened my eyes and everything was right in front of me, I seen everything, I heard everything, I smelt everything. I felt a warm hand in mine, it was still too still and I looked to my right to find Alec holding my hand looking at me with midnight black eyes. I smiled slightly, even now he was handsome, the most handsome man on earth and he was all mine. I sat up and I smiled even brighter at the sheer fluency of my new body.

Hello my love. I said silently and he smiled,

"Hello Mia Bella," His voice was soft and I looked around the room, we were the only ones in the chamber. I swung my legs off the table and Alec stood, he wasn't treating me like a threat, not like the Cullen's would have. "Welcome to the life of immortality and strength." I turned and he pulled me into his arms.

"I welcome it with open arms," My eyes widened at my new bell voice and Alec smiled brightly at me,

"You radiate beauty and exert such power," He whispered softly smiling at me, I smiled again and he tilted my face up to his. "I love you Mia Bella."

"I love you too," I whispered and he pressed his lips to mine. At first it was gentle and then he really kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck gently knowing the new strength I had. Our mouths moved in time and we broke apart when someone cleared their throat in the door way. I pulled back and I was surpised when my cheeks didn't heat from a blush that would have been there before.

"Ah, nice to see you again sister," Jane said smiling, "Alec, Heidi's back," We all smiled and Alec took my hand,

"Come along love, it's time to hunt," I smiled nodding my throat still burnt but I knew it was from my aching thirst. I didn't complain I just followed my husband and sister down to the feeding room. Everyone was milling around and when we walked in they all smiled brightly at us,

"Hello dear Bella," Lord Aro chimed, I smiled nodding to him,

Hello again everyone. They all smiled to me and Alice came over with Jasper, their black eyes would show through to blood red again when they had hunted again. I hugged them both and they smiled,

"It's good to see your eyes open," Alice chimed,

"It's good to see them the same colour as ours," Jasper laughed and I beamed at my brother and sister.

"It feels good to be awake again in the wonderful new body." They beamed brightly and I heard many footsteps in the hall,

"Everyone freeze," Lord Caius stated, we all froze where we stood and Heidi came in smiling.

"This is the last room of our tour, it's the old dungeons... so you may go look around now." She said smiling and she looked at me her eyes widened slightly. "Nice to see you awake Bella.

"Like wise," I whispered under my breath, she smiled and Lord Aro looked over at Alec and I.

"If you'll please," Alec nodded and suddenly everyone froze in their tracks and I smiled brightly,

"Lunch is served," I chimed and they all laughed and started our hunt.

We were all very full and I was smiling triumphantly at how well I did. Alec came over to me and smiled brightly, "Darling, would you like to see our children?" I blinked looking at him,

"Children love?" He nodded,

"Triplets don't you remember?" I blinked trying to remember but it didn't ring a bell, that was from a past life, a weak past life. "Come love, once you see them it'll jog your memory," I nodded and he led me along the corridors to his room.

"They're in here, alone?!" Alec smiled,

"Sleeping love," I smiled and we entered the room, I heard three tiny separate heart beats but my thirst didn't kick in like it normally would. Instead I found it comforting, "Come over here Bella," Alec said pulling me over to three cribs that stood by the bed. I peered into each one and my eyes softened as my dead heart melted into a puddle of goop at my feet. Inside each crib was a beautiful toddler, the first one held a beautiful baby girl with black hair pale skin and perfect facial features, in the middle one was a beautiful baby boy with black hair but he had red high lights mixed in with them, his skin was more of a normal humans and he had perfect facial features as well. And in the last crib was another baby girl, she had copper red curls pale skin and she had full red lips. Each of them were special in turn and I was absolutely in love with them. It went Serenity-Rose, Greydon, Renesme, in that order they were my children, they were my beautiful babies from my dreams.

"You remember my love," Alec said smiling brightly at me, I nodded,

"They're so beautiful,' He smiled nodding,

"That they are, they're very smart and talkative too," I looked at him, how could these beautiful babies already be talking? He smiled, "Half vampire like you figured out darling, the DNA is making them grow faster than a normal human, but the human DNA is letting them grow still." I smiled and Greydon began to stir, he opened his beautiful grey eyes and I smiled brightly, he had Alec's eyes before he got changed that is.

Daddy where are you? He asked silently and my eyes widened, Alec smiled chuckling quietly,

"Yes love they also have talents," Greydon looked up and gasped,

"Are you my Mommy?!" Alec smiled picking him up from the crib,

"That is your Mommy buddy boy," Alec sighed softly, "Bella meet our son Greydon Jasper Volutri," I smiled,

"Hello baby boy," He smiled brightly at me,

"Hi Mommy," I heard two little gasps and suddenly Serenity-Rose and Renesme were standing holding onto their cribs.

"Mommy?!" They cried, I smiled,

"Hello babies," They smield brightly and Alec looked at me,

"Go ahead love pick them up, you won't hurt them." Renesme held her arms up and I gently took her from her crib then got Serenity-Rose they both snuggled into my body.

"It's nice to see you awake Mommy." All three of my children sighed softly, I cooed gently and Alec smiled brightly at me and the five of us went walking around the castle getting compliments from everyone.

Years had slipped by like smoke on water and now we were exiting the fog filled trees with our midnight black cloacks covering our bodies. It had been 166 years since I was changed and a 150 since Alec and I changed our beatiful children who grew up to be quite stunning creatures themselves. Who was with me? Well, Alec, Serenity-Rose, Greydon, Renesme, Alice and Jasper. Who were we going to see? The Cullen's. I smiled at the thought of their shocked expressions and we stood on the very edge of their yard. Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Rose,Edward and Tanyacame from the house looking confused.

"Ah, Carlisle what a pleasure to see you again old friend," Alec chimed, they all looked at him,

"Alec what a surprise, what honour do we have to such an unexpected visit?" Alec looked at the six of them then smiled since Alice stood beside me holding my hand tightly.

"Well it is more of a introduction to three new members to the Volturi and well three old friends of yours would like to say hello again." They looked at us, "We'll start with introductions, children take down your hoods," He stated and our children took down their hoods their blood red eyes looking at the Cullen's.

"What a pleasure to meet you all, Mom and Dad have told us much about you," Greydon said, he was the spitting image of Alec only he still had the red high lights in his hair from me. "My name is Greydon Jasper Volturi nice to meet you," They looked at him nodding, Renesme giggled,

"Yes Mamma and Daddy have said much about you, that your very nice buthimhe's cruel," She said looking at Edward with narrowed eyes. "My name is Renesme Carlie Volturi," They nodded to her and Edward just scowled at her,

"Much said," Serenity-Rose chimed, "Much indeed, I don't like the way you treated my Mother, you're very cruel." She chimed looking at Edward, "My name is Serenity-Rose Ever Volturi."

"Who are your parents?" Carlisle asked quietly, Alec smiled,

"I'm their father," They looked at him, "And my lovely wife is their mother," Esme smiled,

"You got married?" Alec nodded smiling brightly,

"To the most beautiful woman on earth," She smiled,

"Congratulations," Alec nodded,

"How are they you're children Alec?" Rose asked, he smiled,

"Ah well my wife was human when we got married and she wound pregnant with my child, well children in this case. When we met she was such a beautiful yet shattered creature, but my love for her pieced her back together again and now she is a radiant strong woman." Rose and Esme smiled brightly and Carlisle even smiled with Emmett, Edward and Tanya however didn't look like they wanted to be standing there.

Darling can we say hello yet? I asked softly, everyone's eyes widened and I giggled quietly.

"Well of course this was your idea my love." I smiled and Alice Jasper and I stepped forward.

"Who are you?" Edward asked, we smiled,

"Oh you know," I chimed, I reached up taking my hood down, the Cullen's just looked at me confused, they didn't remember me. "Brother sister, give them a reminder please." Alice and Jasper laughed and took down their hoods looking at the Cullen's with bright red eyes.

"Alice, Jasper?!" Carlisle gasped, they smiled,

"Yes Carlisle, don't look so alarmed," Alice chimed beautifully,

"Why on Earth did you join them?!" Edward snarled, I hissed as he stepped forward, threateningly.

"Because I wanted to stay with my sister," Alice snapped, Jasper nodded,

"Like wise," They all looked confused and I smirked,

"Alec darling, they don't remember me," Alec smiled,

"That's because I put you back together and made you a beautiful strong woman, Mia Bella." The Cullen's froze and stared at me,

"Oh look at that, I think they remember me now." I giggled, Esme gasped,

"Bella darling?" I smiled,

"Hello Esme, Carlisle, Emmett, Rose," I ignored Edward and Tanya, "It's a pleasure seeing you all again, after all you all loved me,"

"Your not dead," Emmett said, I smiled,

"Not at all," I chimed, I went back over to Alec and my children with Alice and Jasper. "After you all left I became really depressed, but I snapped out of that quickly and went to Italy to see if they would accept me for who I was. They did very graciously after I saved my loving husband's life." Alec smiled turning my face and kissing me quickly,

"I have yet to find something to repay you," I giggled,

"Oh you already have love," He looked at me and I just smiled.

"You saved his life?" Carlisle asked, I nodded and Alec beamed,

"She did, she saved me from Jane, she was going to kill me so she kill Bella but she did this," He looked at me and I glanced at Alice she nodded she took a quick sprint and flipped into the air where I froze her. When she didn't move, didn't fall didn't even seem living the Cullen's looked at me, "You didn't know she could do that did you, Carlisle?" He shook his head with the others.

"Well I was going to show you on the day of my eighteenth birthday but instead Edward threw me into the piano." He looked at me and opened his mouth, "Don't you even dare try to talk to me." I snarled I looked at Jasper,

"Want me to catch her?" I nodded and he went over to Alice I unfroze time and she fell gracefully into Jasper's arms where they shared a quick kiss and walked back over to me. Renesme sighed softly,

"Mamma I'm getting bored," I smiled lovingly at my children and they all nodded.

"Alright we'll leave soon," I stated, I looked at Alec, "I have to agree this is getting a bit tedious." He nodded,

"Well we'll talk to you another time then Cullen's, I don't want three angry children and an angry wife, so it was a pleasure to see you all again but I have to say ta ta for now." He looked at us, "Come along," We smiled and turned leaving the yard but I turned and looked at them smiling as the fog set even thicker amongst the trees.

"So much for a happy ending, now isn't it Cullen's?" I giggled, "I know I got my happy ending..." With that I turned back and we all left the Cullen's yard while they stared in shock. Jasper looked over at me and laughed,

"You just left Edward completely shocked heart broken," I laughed with my family,

"Good, that means I really did get happy ending, let's go home now." We all smiled and we head back home, back to Italy.

~Katniss~

I don't know if that's what you all expected or not but please comment on what you think of it!! XD Sorry if it seems short

:(

P.S. This is the final chapter I won't be writing any more on this FF.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service