The Twilight Saga

What if Bella left Forks after the Cullen's leave in New Moon realizing that sinking into depression is not the right thing to do, she devises a plan and puts it into action right away. The day after graduation she bords a plane heading straight to the Volturi Coven in Italy, in hopes to join them. Will they accept her?

Chapter One

Bella's POV

It had been a month since the Cullen's left Forks, I snapped out of my depression after Charlie threatened to send me back to Jacksonville to live with my hairbrained mother, Renee. I decided that it was time to move on with my life so what if Edward didn't love me, he told me of one coven of vampires in Italy named the Volturi, I knew that there were three Lords. Lord Aro, Lord Marcus and Lord Caius, they wrote the rules, the one was that no human should know about a vampire's exsistance. Edward and the Cullen's broke that rule, they showed me that they were vampires, I was even hunted by a vampire tracker named James.

Now I lay in bed listening to my dad, Charlie make breakfast in the kitchen. I got up and dressing quickly to go see him before he went to work. That was his family, sure he had me but he spent so much time at work that it was unhealthy.

"Morning Dad!" I said as I pranced into the kitchen. He looked up from the frying pan which held very dark bacon.

"Morning Bells, you're in a good mood." I walked over to him flipped the bacon and gave him a hug.

"Well why wouldn't I? Tomorrow I graduate, and I get to start my travelling idea that we talked about." Dad nodded

"You sure do Bells, anything to keep you happy and free from depression." I smiled meakly at him. He gave up on trying to cook the bacon so I took over and tried to revive the already blackened meat.

"I already asked Sue Clearwater if she would cook for you while I'm gone and she said that you could go over anytime you would like, since your such close friends with Harry." Dad nodded then I gave him his breakfast.

"Thanks Bella, I'm going to miss you." I choked on my glass of water, it almost sounded like he knew I wasn't ever coming back to Forks. That I would actually be in one way or another staying in Italy forevermore.

"You okay Bella?" Dad had lept up and was patting my back as I spat the water out into the sink. I nodded and wiped my mouth off on the back of my hand.

"Thanks dad, I'll miss you too." We just stood there looking a little awkward. I looked at the clock, "You better get going dad or you'll be on time." I said teasingly. He looked up at the clock and smiled,

"Only you Bella only you." He gave me a quick hug and went outside to his cop car. 

It was Sunday afternoon I finished packing when I stepped on a floor board by my bed that squeeked. Dad had just done the flooring not long ago, I crouched and peeled the floor board up with my nails. Under the board was everything that reminded me of Edward and his family. I let the floor board snap back into place, it was a good place for all that stuff so I was going to leave it there hoping that when I was long gone and in Italy and Charlie had past away the house would either burn to the ground or the Cullen's would come back and Edward would check that, that stuff was still there. It would be but there would be one thing that wouldn't be there when he left. I would write letter to them hoping that they would actually find it.

I went to my desk pulled out a pen and a pad of paper, I wrote:

Dear Cullen Family;

It has been exactly one month since you left Forks. I was left here in a total state, but now I snapped out of that depression. Charlie and I have been talking more and I decied to travel the world, of course my trip only consists of one destination, Italy. I'm sure that will you miss me but by the time you will have read this I will be long gone. So much for a happy ending huh? Well it was nice knowing you;

With lots of Love

Isabella Marie Swan.

P.S. When you all left, my heart got shattered into many pieces. I'm not letting that slow me down, I'm moving on picking up the pieces as I go so I hope your happy.

I grabbed an envelope folded the letter and wrote: Cullen Family, on the front. I tucked it on top of everything else and stepped on the floor board making sure that it didn't stick up any. I went to my computer, checked my email I had one from my mom, I emailed her back then looked at the clock. Charlie would be getting home soon so I went down stairs and started to cook supper. I grabbed steaks, potatoes and vegetables, I was in the middle of peeling potatoes when Charlie came in.

"Hey Bells I'm home." He came to the kitchen, "What're you cooking?" I looked up and smiled at him.

"Sirlion steaks, potatoes, brocolie and cauliflower. I'll be making a salade too." Dad nodded took of his gun belt hung it up and washed up. He came back to the kitchen grabbed the lettuce, tomatoe, and dressing.

"This will probably be the only thing you'll let me do because it can't get burnt." I laughed and punched his shoulder playfully.

"Well that's because you don't cook salade, dad." He chuckled and we worked in silence. We didn't need words to talk, we just knew that when I was gone there was no turning back. Lots of people said I was very much like my dad. They were right, we didn't talk very much, it didn't bother us to be alone and we knew how the other one was feeling with out really asking. Dad also set table and I brought out the broiled steak, mashed potatoes and veggie mix.

"My little girl's all grown up." Charlie whispered as we sat down to eat.

"Dad I'll always be your little girl, nothing will change that." I said, he could hear the tears in my voice. The crystline tears betrayed me and slid down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Bells I didn't mean to make you cry." I shook my head,

"No it's okay dad. I love you, and I'll miss you." We finished supper and Dad went to go shower embarressed that he actually broke down and started crying with me. I washed dishes and went to watch the game with dad. It was like a fairwell party just between the two of us and I actually really like it. I went to be that night and slept peacefully, there was no nightmares of the Cullens and for once I was glad that I didn't see Edward's face.

Chapter Two

Bella's POV

Dad actually stayed home from work saying that his little girl was graduating and he wasn't missing it for the world. That got me crying again and the make-up artist aka Angela had to cool me down before finishing my make-up.

"Bella really you have to stop crying!" She cried. I wiped my eyes and put in one headphone. "Good idea. No listening to sappy music!" I smiled and showed her the song, it was Body Body by Massari. She smiled and continued to finish.

Soon we were all standing tall and strong on the stage to recive our deploma, Jessica was in front of me and when she was called I wiped my hands on my gown I was so nervous.

"Isabella Marie Swan, please come forth and take you deploma." I walked forward and from the crowd I heard,

"That's my little girl WOOHOO!" Everyone laughed as I blushed. I blew a kiss out to the crowd since I couldn't see my dad due to the blinding lights. I recieved my deploma waited with the other graduates and threw my cap into the air whooping and halloring with the other.

"Bella you actually made it!" Mom came running over to me.

"MOM!" I hugged her, "Oh I haven't seen you in so long. How are you?" She smiled,

"Phil and I are awesome. Oh honey you look so gorgeous!" I laughed and we talked, dad came over and joined us. Something moved in the corner, I couldn't see because the lights were still too bright, at first I thought it was Edward, You idiot! It's not Edward or any of the other Cullen's they said they would never interfer with your life again, My mind screamed at me. I shook my head,

"What's wrong dear?" Mom asked I looked back and smiled.

"Nothing I thought I saw something that doesn't matter anymore." I whistfully walked with my mom and dad out the door of the hall. Phil joined us and together we went out for supper.

Mom and Phil left after supper saying that they had to get going. Dad and I on the other hand went out to the movies, we watched an action/comedy film then went home. I showered and realized that dad had fallen asleep on the couch again! I woke him and sent him to bed, I hopped into bed too and fell into a peaceful sleep.

In the morning I woke, grabbed my bags, and headed downstairs. I headed into the kitchen, I had to leave soon.

"Dad I was wondering will you do the honours of driving me to the air port in you cop car?" he smiled.

"Of course Bella." We had breakfast together, sometimes talking a little. Then it was time for me to go, dad drove me to the airport and I hugged him, squeezing hard so that he wold never forget me.

"Bye Bells." He whispered in my ear. I borded the plane and waited for it to take off.

"Please fasten you're seatbelts for we are about to take off." I buckled my seatbelt and popped in a piece of gum so that my ears wouldn't pop when we were at a high enough altitude.

"Ma'am can I get a drink?" I asked the stewardess. She went and got me a bottle of water, "Thank-you" She nodded and went to go tend to another person. I looked out the window to see beautiful green patches and blue water. I couldn't wait to get to Italy, where either I would be ended or accepted. I smiled and nodded off into a slight doze.

"Bella," Edward stood so still that for a moment I thought he was a statue. "I don't want you to do anything reckless, for Charlie's sake." I nodded tears sliding down my cheeks. I blinked and he was gone.

I woke immediately, no I wasn't heading down that road again. The reason for me going to Italy was that Edward lied to me, saying that he had loved me when in reality he never did. Well if the Volturi decided that I would make a formidable member it sure shock the Cullen's when I showed up with them. It was his choice to leave, it's only right that you choose what you want to do...or be my mind crooned softly. I smiled pulled out my Ipod Touch and listened to my music while the day faded into night. What I didn't see two rows back from my seat was the dark hooded figure watching me.

Views: 1805

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the comments! I'm so-o sorry I haven't been able to to get on... I've had a lot of homework lately I'll update soon  XD

Hurry up!!cant stop thinking about what is going to happen!!:(<3

kisses<3

btw: LOOOOVEEEE your FF! its the best i ever read!!i really mean it!! i swear!! :)<333

plz keep me posted

new reader loved the story please keep me updated

new reader great story!!
this is awsome!!! i cant wait for the rest!!

Thank you for all the wonderful comments, sorry that I haven't been on in like forever! XP.

Here's the next chapter!

Chapter Eighteen

Alec's POV

I didn't know where Bella had gone and I started looking for her all over the castle and the courtyard, Lord Aro came out with a confused expression on his face.

"Alec what are you doing son?" I looked up at him

"I can't find Bella my Lord!" I said completely distraught, he smiled,

"She went shopping with the Ladies Alec do not worry she's in good hands." I sighed and relief fell over me like a blanket.

"Thank god," Lord Aro laughed softly, I looked at him and he just shook his head slightly smiling brightly at me. I nodded to him in respect and he left the court yard, I sat down on the bench and sighed softly, Alice and Jane came running up to me their eyes blazing with excitement.

"Alec!" They called I looked up and smiled,

"Yes?" I asked, they beamed and sat on either side of me,

"I saw what Bella's wedding dress will look like so..."

"Bella's back?" I asked interrupting her, she looked at me then tapped her temple, "Oh that type of saw." She nodded and continued,

"Anyway since I saw what Bella's dress looks like Jane and I have picked out a tuxedo for you so that you both kinda match." I looked at them and smiled,

"You both like this type of stuff don't you?" I asked they beamed nodding, "You should start a wedding planning and catering business." Their eyes lit up and they hugged me at the same time,

"That is a brilliant idea Alec!" Jane said, I laughed softly and they left to go figure more things out.

It was a while longer before I heard Bella's sweet voice she was laughing softly and talking with Lady Arleta,

"Did you see the look on the clerk's face when you told her that we were buying the dress?"

"That was priceless my dear daughter!" Lady Arleta laughed,

"Truly funny," Lady Helena said softly, I got up from where I was sitting and stood in shadow observing my fiancee,

"Alec you can come see her instead of standing there," Lady Juanita stated, Bella looked up and I stepped out of the shadows. She beamed at me holding a white sleeve in her arms,

"Hello my Ladies," I bowed to them then smiled at Bella, "Good afternoon my beauty," She blushed and the Ladies smiled at us brightly,

"Bella dear we'll take the dress for right now so that it doesn't get wrecked," Lady Arleta said softly, Bella's eyes lit up,

"I would hate it if this dress got ruined," The Ladies nodded and Bella passed the dress to Lady Arleta's waiting arms, they nodded and left. Bella came over to me and I folded her into my embrace,

"How was shopping with the Ladies, Mia Bella?" I asked softly leaning against the wall gently, she looked up at me smiling,

"It was a lot of fun Alec," I smiled back at her, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I had gone," I was slightly shocked how did she know I was worried?

"How did you know I was worried about you love?" She smiled,

"It's in your eyes," I smiled and she wrapped her arms around my neck, I smiled as she rested her head against my shoulder, I kissed the top of her head and sighed softly, what had I done to deserve such a beautiful creature?

Bella's POV

Shopping with Arleta, Juanita, and Helena was so much fun but I was glad to be in Alec's arms again, his scent washing over me. I started thinking about the wedding and came up with the perfect song for us to dance to for the first time as husband and wife. Alice came bolting down the hall and Alec picked me up,

"Bella that is such a wonderful idea!" Alec looked down at me and I blushed, "It's perfect!" Jane came running down the hall as well,

"Alice you didn't tell me what... oh hi Alec, Bella!" I smiled and Alice looked at me,

"Care to tell?" She asked me, I sighed softly and I bit my lip gently

"Okay I came up with the song for the pair of us to dance to as husband and wife," I said softly,

"Did you love?" Alec asked smiling, I nodded,

"It's called This I swear by Nick Lachey, it's a good song and it seems to fit for a wedding." I said softly Alice beamed at me with Jane and I smiled. Alec held tightly to me,

"Whatever you want to dance to my love is fine with me, as long as you'll be my wife in the end." I smiled up at him and he nodded,

"You're so sweet!" I chimed, he smiled down at me, Alice and Jane waited a moment and we looked up,

"Come with us we want to show you both some things we've come up with," Alice stated, Jane nodded and at the same time Alec and I sighed and Alec followed them still carrying me.

Jane and Alice had showed us all the plans they had created and I had to admit I was impressed, Alec honey. I said quietly only to him, he looked up from a plan of how the wedding party table would be, do you like the plans as well or are you simply agreeing with me? He smiled at me and pulled me close,

"I love them Bella," I smiled and both Jane and Alice looked up, I smiled laughing softly,

"We both love the plans guys your doing a great job," They beamed and Alice looked at Jane and said something to quietly for me to hear. Alec started laughing,

"I didn't actually mean that but if you want you guys have eternity to do it." I looked up at him,

"Alec?" I asked taking his hand in mine, "What do you mean by that?" Alice and Jane looked at me with lit eyes,

"Your fiance suggested earlier that we start a wedding planning and catering business!" Alice chimed, I looked at Alec, and he shrugged slightly,

"You're a genius that would the perfect business for these two!" I said, he looked at me and I nodded, he smiled, I sighed glancing at Alice and Jane for a moment. They were peering at some invisible mistake that they made in the plans. I rolled my eyes slightly and quickly gave Alec a kiss, I pulled away and he pulled me right into his lap! I looked at him and he just smiled at me I relaxed into him and we continued to look at our wedding plans.

Jasper's POV

It had been weeks since I seen Alice and I didn't know what to do, she was distraught that Bella had gone to Italy and mad at Edward for not changing her. I sat glumly on the couch at our new residence and picked up the book both Bella and Alice had been reading. Whuthering Heights, I opened it and started to read. I got to a part in the book and found that a whole paragraph had been highlighted then underlined, as I read it I finally understood what Bella and Alice loved about this book. It was a mix of betrayal (that would be for Bella) and mixed conflicts (that would be for Alice). Esme came downstairs and looked at me,

"No word from Alice is there Jasper?" I shook my head,

"No Esme there isn't." She smiled sadly and I continued to read the book.

When I was done the book I got up, Carlisle was passing through the room, "Carlisle?" He looked up

"Yes Jasper?" I smiled,

"I'm going back to Forks I don't care if Edward doesn't like it, because he's not here and neither is Alice so I'm going back," He nodded,

"Alright Jasper, I can't tell you what to do," I nodded and I crossed over to him,

"See you later Carlisle," I gave him a hug which a rarely did, he hugged me back and I pulled away nodding, Esme came into the room and I sighed softly I hoped she didn't put up too much of a fuss. But she didn't say anything she just came over and hugged me tightly,

"Just remember we're still family," She whispered, I smiled hugging her back,

"I will Esme," I pulled away and grabbed my car keys, "See you all later," I said, they nodded and I left the house.

When I got to Forks again I sighed softly I hoped that Alice would be at the house we kept here. I pulled up to the house and went inside, it was fairly clean meaning Alice must have cleaned everything. I smiled and walked around our familiar house, the only odd thing was Alice's scent was fading like she hadn't been here in a while but everything was so clean. I walked up to our room and opened the door, nothing seemed different but then I noticed the envelope on the bed, I crossed over to it half expecting it to be Bella's last letter to us, but I was wrong. Across the white surface of the envelope was written, Alice Cullen. It was already open so I was sure Alice wouldn't mind me looking at it. I took out a small silvery colored card, Joyous Occasions with those we love! Was written in beautiful hand writing across the front of the card, I was instantly confused what was this? I opened the card and just about passed out from shock (that is if I could pass out!) The card was a wedding invitation.

We wold LOVE to have you attend the joyous joining of:

Alec Volutori and Isabella Marie Swan.

You are the only one that our Bella has requested to have at the wedding

and it will break her heart if you don't show. She is expecting you to come for at least an hour.

With all the love in the world,

The Volutori Coven and Bella.

P.S. Alice please come to my wedding you are the first one to call me a sister, and you are the only one I would have at my wedding. Please come sister....

I was floored, Bella wasn't dead and she was marrying Alec Volutori! My breath caught in my chest, Alice had gone to Italy, I knew it she had loved Bella a lot and I knew that if Bella wanted Alice some where Alice would most likely go. I put the card in my pocket and took out my cell. I didn't know if Alice would pick up but I had to try anyway. I dialed her number and it rang once.

"Hello Jasper!" Alice chimed brightly, I sighed softly,

"Hey Alice," I said softly, and I was pretty sure that she knew what I was calling for.

"Jasper, I saw you found the invitation on our bed and I'm sure if I talked to Bella that she would let you come as well but you wouldn't be able to tell anyone in the family, I was a little reckless when I found out she wasn't dead and I forgot the invite on the bed..." In the back ground I heard giggling and I couldn't help but smile because I knew it was Bella.

"Alice who are you talking to? We still have wedding plans to work out here!" She giggled, Alice started giggling as well and it almost killed me to here it.

"Um Bella come here please," Alice said sheepishly,

"What is it sister?"

"I accidentally,"

"Don't tell me that you left the invitation in the open somewhere!" It was quiet and Bella groaned, "Alice who found out?!"

"Jasper." I heard Bella sigh softly, it was quiet a moment then Bella came on the phone.

"Hey Jasper."

"Hey Bella," I said, she sighed again,

"Please don't tell anyone else about me being alive because Alice informed me you all think I'm dead,"

"I'm not going to tell Bella," I said softly, "Can I come to your wedding?" It was silent for a moment then I heard Alec,

"If you want him to come love then allow him," Bella returned to the phone,

"Jasper you're allowed to come to my wedding but if you tell any of the other Cullen's..." I cut her off,

"Bella I'm not going to tell them trust me, I'm glad your alive," I could hear the smile in her voice,

"I am too Jasper I am too," I sighed softly,

"I'll talk to you later then sister, I have a plane to catch," She giggled and we hung up, I made sure that I had the whole invitation in my pocket, envelope and all. I took a deep breath and left the house to go see my sister,

Bella.

~Katniss~

Hey hoped you guys like it I threw in a new point of view, tell me whatcha think. XD

It's really good

! Loe it but still I find the Tanya and Edward situation disgusting but its your story and what matters is that I love it@!

OMG!!!that was soooooooooooooooooooo goood!!!i love the chapter!!<3plzzz keeep me update and write as soon as posible!cant wait to read more!!best FF ever!!love it!love you!!<3<3 you should write me a hole book!<3<3<3<3
Thanks Nazarena!
I love that jasper will b wit alice again

that was so great!!

thank goodness you finally updated!

i'm glad that jasper gets to go to the wedding and he and alice can be together again!!=]

btw - yey!! i'm the first  to comment..weee!!! =]

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service