The Twilight Saga

Prueba%201.pdf

I don´t know what I just did back in the posting area, but there is no option for leaving any comments, so I am opening this discussion in case anyone is interested in leaving one.

Story:

One hundred and fifty years Aro discovered a vampire, Maya, physically she is at the lowest end of the scale regarding speed and strength, but she has a unique ability, to learned and mimic other vampire’s ability up to a certain extent. Aro saw the possibility he had with Maya and started teaching other vampires ability to her, but it always came with a price. She stopped learning and Aro thought she needed to punish her, so he exiled her, remove her source of how her ability works and appointed a soldier to guard her.

William is the soldier from the Volturi that Aro ordered to guard Maya during her exile. Opposite to Maya he is very strong and fast which would compensate Maya´s lack of skills and would be able to protect her considering how incapacitated she would be. Whatever Aro did not take into account the soldier falling in love with his prisoner.

Times moves forward and after the Cullens start to get in the way and Aro has created a new plan. How far is he willing to go to gain more abilities? Has she learn her lesson? Is she ready to work with them now? How far is the soldier willing to go to protect his little vampire?

MayaWilliam

Views: 484

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting encounter!  Now she knows the Volturi has something to do with her condition. 
Why is William still so hesitant to let Maya get close to him?  Does he still not realise how she feels about him, or is there another reason?  Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!

GREAT NEWS!!!! Chapter 7 Who let the Wolf out? Part 1 is now ready.

I hope you enjoy it and I would love to hear your comments so that I can improve the story.

Next chapter to be posted next week  :)

Have a lovely weekend.

Maya William

Attachments:

Brother!?

Interesting twist!

How did one brother get to be a werewolf and the other a vampire?  Why was William's brother looking for him, and how did he get to team up with Fred?

Can't wait to read more.

S

Hello Everybody:

Friday is finally here!!!! and I am in a good mood, so let´s kick the weekend off with  "Who let the Wolf out? (part 2)"

Enjoy :)

Next chapter I am hoping to be able to post it next week

MayaWilliam

Attachments:

Very interesting chapter introducing some mysterious new characters.  Will they feature in future chapters and will we find out more about them at a later stage?  Ivan is a very fascinating character.  Either you love him or you hate him or both at once.  He definitely likes provoking people, but he can probably be very charming if he wants to. I also think he might make a good ally when you're in a pinch.  Good thing Fred and William were there!  And I would still like to know how one brother can be a vampire and the other a werewolf.  Luckily Althea can help to ward off mind readers and so protect them from the Volturi!  However, there are still many other reasons why the Volturi would be a danger to them and I also wonder why William tries to keep Maya in the dark about them.  It might protect her as long as they can avoid them, but what would happen if they encountered them again and she was not prepared?  Would her memories rush back or might she be trapped because of her ignorance?

Anyway, can't wait to see what will happen next!

S

Hi Seugnet du Toit:

Thank you very much for your comments, I really hope that you are enjoying the story.

Some of your questions regarding the Volturi and the relantionship between William and Maya will be answer in the near future (and by near I mean in the following three chapters). Regarding the backstory between William and Ivan we still have to wait sometime before we get to it, but what I can tell without any spoilers is what Althea does is block the memory of somebody, so they won´t remember it and Aro won´t be able to see it. William never had any intention of hiding the existence of Ivan or the werewolves from Maya, he didn´t remember ever meeting with them until he saw, smell and heard the werewolve again, so if Maya or William ever encounters with them again, the memory will rush back.

I hope this clear some of your questions regarding the werewolves and hopefully in the next chapter other questions might be answer, so sit back and enjoy the ride, cause the action part is about to start

;)

Regards

Maya William

Chapter 9 of Solstice is now up :) . I hope you enjoy it, and get ready, the action is about to start.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9490419/1/Solstice

Next chapter will be post in a couple of weeks.

What a close shave!

What will the consequences of this little adventure be?

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Hello Everybody:

To wrap up the weekend I am posting a new chapter, unfortunately it has not been beta yet :(

But didn´t want to leave you hanging, so here is Chapter 10.- There might be more to you tan you think.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9490419/12/Solstice

By the way got a new banner and poster, let me know your thoughts.

Now it's clear why Aro wanted Maya so much, but in the end he could not control her! It will be very interesting to see where May and William go next and what they will do, and how all of this will affect their relationship! Can't wait for the next chapter!
S

Hello Everybody:

Friday is finally here, yeyyyy!!!! And good news I have a new chapter ready for you. I hope you really like it!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9490419/13/Solstice

I would love to hear your thoughts on it.

Maya William

Interesting twist! She could read Aro's mind and keep him out at the same time! Now they have to use all that information wisely! Let's see what happens next!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service