The Twilight Saga

Prueba%201.pdf

I don´t know what I just did back in the posting area, but there is no option for leaving any comments, so I am opening this discussion in case anyone is interested in leaving one.

Story:

One hundred and fifty years Aro discovered a vampire, Maya, physically she is at the lowest end of the scale regarding speed and strength, but she has a unique ability, to learned and mimic other vampire’s ability up to a certain extent. Aro saw the possibility he had with Maya and started teaching other vampires ability to her, but it always came with a price. She stopped learning and Aro thought she needed to punish her, so he exiled her, remove her source of how her ability works and appointed a soldier to guard her.

William is the soldier from the Volturi that Aro ordered to guard Maya during her exile. Opposite to Maya he is very strong and fast which would compensate Maya´s lack of skills and would be able to protect her considering how incapacitated she would be. Whatever Aro did not take into account the soldier falling in love with his prisoner.

Times moves forward and after the Cullens start to get in the way and Aro has created a new plan. How far is he willing to go to gain more abilities? Has she learn her lesson? Is she ready to work with them now? How far is the soldier willing to go to protect his little vampire?

MayaWilliam

Views: 506

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Everybody and Happy New Year!  

I   wrote a new story, which is the prelude o solstice.....Red Moon

Summary:

William, a soldier from the Volturi, is assigned a pointless quest together with Alton, they both need to confirm the extinction of the Children of the Moon, turns out destiny has a sour sense of humor; an unexpected twist to what he once thought was lost and comfort for what lays ahead for him in the future.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9982607/1/Red-Moon

I hope you like and would lime to hear your comments

This prelude contains some interesting pieces of information that rounds out the story and answers many questions, yet it opens up a whole new set of questions.  I can't wait to read the rest of the Solstice story.  It would also be interesting to read Maya's background story. I am really looking forward to reading more!

Hello Everybody:

First of all I am sorry it is taking me too long to update Solstice, luckily I have now post a new one, Chapter 18.- The package.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9490419/20/Solstice

I hope that you like the prelude of Solstice, Red Moon, if you haven´t you can find it in the following link:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9982607/1/Red-Moon

Also good news, I am starting to work on the prelude of Maya´s backstory, the story is going to be call Bright Moon, right now I only have a small draft and I will be donating it for Fandom Against Juvenile Diabetes  and will be publish on FF until June 8th. (I know is still a long run)

Let me know your comments about the story guys.

Take care and hopefully *crossing fingers* I will update in two weeks.

Regards

Maya William

Interesting combination of people/ beings, and in such close quarters!  Looks like the girls are amusing themselves at the guys' expense!  I wonder what Maya is planning and what that piece of paper actually says? 

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Please update soon!

S

Interesting encounter at the diner!  It's definitely not wise to mess with Maya or the people she cares for.  Disturbing news about the Egiptians in the end, though!  I am really looking forward to the next chapter!  I hope it comes soon.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service