The Twilight Saga

This imprint story is basically about how one night can change everything. It's funny how your life can seem normal at one point and then it vanishes with your sanity! People get hurt, some find love, some get frustrated, and DAMAGED.....will that person be able to recover after everything that has happened. Will Someone Have The Courage To Save The Unexpected!?

Preface

There I was standing in my bedroom doorway for the very last time. Why did we have to leave? Why did my mom get a new job? Why did my dad have to die?* I winced* Why My dad?

* Starts Flashback*

"Hey sweethart we're at the bank you ready?" my dad said

"Yes daddy" i said. My dad got out the car and came around and opened my door. We walked inside the bank and it was crowded, so I tried to stay close to him. It was a long line, but we finally made it to the desk.

"Next" the woman said

"Yes hello I would like to make a deposit" my dad said

"Ok sure whats your box number" the woman said. After that I heard something click.

"Yeah the box number is..." my dad got cut off by some man.

"Everybody put your hands up!" the man said. I got very scared and hide behind my dad. He stood in front of me in a protective way.

"I want everybody to put everything you've got in this bag!" the man said. I hadn't realized he had a gun he pointed it to everyones head telling them to put their stuff in the bag. I started to cry and my dad noticed.

"Listen Cammy, sweetheart I need you to go over there amd hide under the desk when I say 'go; ok" my dad whispered, I nodded. The man started to get closer to us. He was going in a line to take everybody's stuff. He was trying to hurry up so he can escape. He was one person away from my dad and I. So he looked back to the front of the line to make sure he got everybody's things.

"Go" my dad whispered. He said it so low for me to only hear him. So I ran quickly and quietly without him turning around. Finally, he faced my dad.

"Give me everything you've got!" the man said

"No" my dad said firmly.

"Do what I say!" the man said

"No!" my dad said again, but shouted I was so scared for my daddy because the man had the gun pointed to my daddy's head.

"No Daddy!" I whispered, but he couldn't hear me. The man snatched my daddy by his shirt and my dad punched him. He got really mad and SHOT my DAD! My dad dropped the money he had in his hand and fell. The man took the money and ran.

"DAD!" I yelled while crying and running to go see if he was still alive. I took off running I cant believe I saw my dad get shot right before my eyes.

"Ca..." my dad said, but couldn't finish.

"Dad I love you... please dont ...leave me, its not goodbye yet...live daddy.... Daddy!" I was choking on my tears and crying. I wanted him to stay with me. All I think I heard was a piercing whisper saying"Bye I love you, tell the rest as well". After that I heard him take his last breath and then.....GONE. MY DAD IS DEAD. I began to soak my shirt up with my tears while the rest of tthe hostages got free with the help of the cops. I wrapped my daddy's arms around me and and sat there until the ambulance came. I started to sing the short lullaby my dad sung for me when I was 1. I cant believe I am only 5 years old and I watched my dad die right before my eyes. I loved my short lullaby my daddy sang for me, it s called *Never Forget*.

*Never Forget*

Never Forget I Love you

Never Forget I held you

I'll stay with you forever

Until my time is up

Never Forget I kissed you

Never Forget I'll miss you

I'll stay with you forever

Until my time is up

Never Forget me

Never Forget me

Never Forget me

Even if my time is up

*End Flashback*

I cried myself to sleep every night for 2 years straight. The police found my dad's killer sneaking out of the back door of the bank. Um... I think his name was John Ssmith. My mom pressed charges against him, he was in jail for a very long time like about 8 years or less; i dont know I forgot.I loved my dad and I hated to see him go. My mom tried to provide for us when my dad died. One day she got a high paying job in Forks,Washington. Sshe said yes to the opportunity and bought a house for her, my sisters, and I. Oh I love my sisters I wouldnt want anything to happen to them. I have 2 sisters, one of my sisters name is Sstephanie, but I call her Steph. She is 14 and acts younger than Michelle and I. My other sister is Michelle, but I also call her Elle. She is 13 just like me and my best friend Brianna.Elle,and I love to hangout while Steph is at parties. Oh I almost forgot me I'm Camille, but everyone calls me Cammy. I'm 13 and currently moving to Forks,Washington. I dont want to move, but I have to.

"Cammy let's go" my mom said. Her name is Nicole Harris. My sisters and I have our mothers last name. She has done alot for us simce my dad died.

"Coming mom, hey Ssteph, Elle come here!" I said

"Hold on were coming" Elle said. A few miinutes later Steph and Elle were standing right behind me when I didn't notice.

"BOO!' my sisters said

"Ahhh you scared me" I said

"Well we shouldn't have we've beenhere for about 30 seconds laughing making stupid loud noises." Elle said

"Yeah you've been staring out the window like you saw a ghost". Ssteph said

"Oh I haven't noticed I thought you just came in its been like 2 minutes" I said

"What were you thinking about?" Steph said

"The day I saw dad die rightg before my eyes." * I winced* I said

"Oh" was all my sisters said

"Yeah I still miss him, I mean he died right in front of me and I was the last person to talkt to him." i said. Some tears rolled down my face and 2 or 1 from my sisters. We waited in silence.

"Hey lets go you guys so we dont miss our plane." mom said

We all snapped out of our thoughts and grabbed our bags and headed out the door. My mom was sad to leave the house because we had alot of memoriesthere. I was born there in my parents bedroom. My parents had their wedding there, birthday parties, celebrations, and etc. I'm not happy because I leaving my old school even though it ended. My friends and my very best friend Brianna. Brianna and I habe been best friends since we were babies. My mom and her mom went to school together. Brianna is 13 andwe love the same things like puppies, jewelry, romance, family, and etc; just like my sisters andI. It's werd that we all like the exact same thing. This was the first time I had to go to a different school for the whole year without Brianna. I love Brianna so much, she like another sister to Steph, Elle, and me. I gave Brianna a nickname that she really loved, Bri- Bri. I'm furious I have to leave without her, nut it will be alright shes coming to stay with us tomorrow until school starts, she didnt come today with us because she has to pack and say her goodbyes. My sisters and I havent seen the house yet, but my mom said it was big and beautiful.

"Come on you guys so we can catch a taxi to our 'new house'". my mom said with excitement.

"Ok" I said

"Oh I almost forgot there are a few surprises in your room." mom said

"What is it?" Elle asked

"I'm not telling you: mom said

"Give us one little hint." Steph said

"Yeah please" i said

"Nope" my mom said popping her 'p'

"Fine" my sisters and I said as I let out a big sigh of defeat

"Come on cabs here!" Steph said

"Put the suitcases and stuff in the trunk" mom said

"Kay" Elle said

"Alright girls are you ready to see your new house?" mom asked

"Yes" Steph said

"Of course" Elle said

"Absolutely Posivtutely" I said

"Ok were here!" mom said

The Pain

The Pain is overwhelming to develop the intensity of fire,

To pressure the ice beneath my wings,

He was half of me and you took him,

I hate you and you caused me my Pain,

Now I have to do the same to you to withdraw my Pain,

He was my heart and the closest thing to me,

To see me cry is a saddening thing to see,

And everyday you wonder whats wrong with me,

How come you wanted me to burn,

To see the enemy in fire while I simmer in ice!

Seth

Camille

Michelle

Stephanie

Brianna

Nicole

Meagan

Rachel

Raven

Derek

Ashley

Gabriella

Tags: ME, Save, Seth, Someone

Views: 2633

Replies to This Discussion

Awww :) thx!

love itttttttttttttt

Awwwwww thx!

Merry CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

I'm minutes away from updating!

Chapter 6

"Come Back To Me!"

Jared's P.O.V

I woke up carefully and stretched out on the bed trying not to wake Brianna up. Emmett walked in and tapped me to wake up, he didn't say anything but he motioned me to come with him. I shook my head and laid back down beside Brianna ignoring Emmett. I pulled Brianna closer to me so she wouldn't be freezing, I caressed her soft hair and moved it out the way. Emmett stood in the doorway and crossed his arms around his shoulders with a huge smirk on his face. I growled at him and he laughed softly. I noticed a little bruise on Brianna's forehead and I examined it carefully. I lightly got closer and planted a small kiss there. She shifter and smiled with her eyes closed, I chuckled and watched her intently. When I wrapped my arm around her waist something stopped me. Jacob came upstairs and told Emmett to go check on the imprints downstairs. He walked to the window in the room and looked out. I eyed him curiously and sat up. Moments later I finally knew what he was trying to see out. A wolf howled loudly in the distance....

Aww...Wats Wrong??

--KITKAT

lol sorry that was short, i was in a hurry

plz keep writing!!

kk!

Hey! I started a new story called Miles Don't Matter! plz go check it out!

kks

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service