The Twilight Saga

This is my first competition, I want to see how it will go.

Write a song or poem about characters, scenes, or a relationship in a book, whether it be twilight or something else entirely. Once ten(IF ten people will enter) people have entered and submitted their song or poem, the voting will begin. It's so simple, the person with the most votes wins.

And they have the title

Song&Poetry Competition 1 Winner

Not much, but it's catchy. And you get to say you won something.

A banner will eventually go to everyone who enters(Once my computer is working right.) and the winner will get a video.

And there will be 5 competitions. The winner of each one will be put on the 6th competition, and the winner of the sixth will get their song or poem sang/said along with a video and possibly lyrics. The video will be put up on my page.

The deadline is April 28th, you have to have your song/poem on here. Voting will begin after that. :3 But, if everyone's poems are in, we'll start the voting early.

The deadline, as you know, has passed. VOTE!

Entries:

1. Date_With_Destiny™ -

2. Drama Baby I WAFFLE TAYLER! -

3.  Hannah~Masquerade~ -

4. ♥♫♪Nicole♪♫♥(*HDTT*) -

5. Music Saves my soul -

6. mUsIc=LiFe -

7. Ɔαяσℓʏи Ɯιиƨтσи ™

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

May I join this?

Sure. :3
O wow this is REALLY great.

Yeah. :P

It's really awesome. I love how its written.

What story is it from, though?

Okay. That counts. :P

If it's a story, it's a story.

Could I read it??

Goodbye

They fall slowly
Making tracks down the face
You don’t even think about the distaste
She feels when looking at you

The emotions change
Anger rings true
Replacing the old with the new
Love is lost

You screwed up
And she now hates
Looking at you, no way to relate
To the pain she feels

Pain in the chest
A knot in her throat
She says goodbye
For the final time

I don't know if anyone will understand this, but um... this could describe the relationship between Zoeyand Eric during the House of Night books, I don't know if I got it right, it really only works at certain points during the series, because sometimes they are desperatly in love with each other. But at other times they are friends, so you see my predicament...

Never read the series, even though I know I probably should, but this is excellent :)

Oh, I really love that series, and I think that fits their relationship perfectly.

Oh Thank you :) I wasn't sure if I got it right, because I usually don't try to base my poems off anything but my own feelings, It's good to know that I might of gotten it right.

Not all of the poems have titles, but it would make it easier if they did. So, if you don't have a title could you make one? By the way, I love all the entries so far.

♥Wolfie

mUsIc=LiFe i want to enter this contest please

Of course! :P

Can't wait to see your poem.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service