The Twilight Saga

What if when Bella met Edward she wasn't human? What if she was older than him but nobody knew? What if they could never kiss or one would die? What if Bella knew everything before the first day was over?
Bella makes everything complicated.

Another high school, another new beginning. Charlie and I finally chose Forks, Washington as our new home, for a few years. It's the dreariest place in the continental U.S.
I'll be going to Forks high, with a student body of three hundred fifty seven- now fifty eight- students. Maybe I'll find a witch in this town.
I've been searching for a century for a witch. I was changed by an evil witch in 1905, and now I am forever a killing monster. I was so lonely, I wished this horrible existence on my father. He's told me several times that he forgives me, but I just cant get rid of the guilt.
I'm a terrible soul sucking creature. With just one kiss on the neck up, I could kill someone. I dont like killing but I have to, to survive.
I'm also part vampire. I try not to go into that side of me that much, though. I cant get rid of my sense of smell, sight, or hearing.
I got in my rusty old pick-up, and started to drive to school. When I reached the school, I parked in the spot closest to the office. I walked in and was greeted by a large red-haired woman. She was looking at a stack of papers on her desk when I walked in.
I walked swiftfuly right up to her and said, "Hello, I'm Isabella Swan."
She looked up at me and her eyes widened for a moment before she said, "Yes, the new police chief's daughter. I have your class schedule and map right here."
She handed me some papers from a folder on her desk. She told me which rooms my classes were in and to have my teachers sign one of the sheets and return it to her at the end of the day. Her hand brushed against mine when I grabbed the papers, and that was all it took. I gasped as everything she knew about herself flooded my mind.
Her name is Shelly Cope. She lived at home with her labrador retreiver, Pedro. She was allergic to fish, watermelon, and anything that had the word 'berry' in it. She had an uncontrolable crush on a student. And she has lived in forks her whole life.
"Are you alright, dear?" She asked, noticing my closed eyes, pained expression, and tightened grip.
"Yes, I'm fine. I just was surprised by something." I replied, opening my eyes. I saw her face was full of worry, but when she saw my eyes she looked away. I blinked a few times to make the vampire fade out of my eyes. I left still blinking, and bumped right into someone. Luckily this time I didn't get any information about them because I didn't touch any skin.
As I was shaking my head, I tried my best to stop the gift I had gotten from my vampire side, and realized that I had bumped into a student. He looked up and looked into my eyes as he said, "Sorry about that. I didn't see you coming out. My name is Mike Newton, you must be Isabella Swan." He held his gloved hand out and I shook it smiling.
"Yes, and please call me Bella."
"It's nice to meet you, Bella."
"You too." I said as I walked to my first class in building three with Mr.Mason.
When I walked into class, Mr.Mason signed my paper and told me to sit in the back of the class. The class was boring to say the least. I was idly doodling when the bell rang. Mike walked up to me and asked what my next class was. He walked me there before walking off to his class.
The day went on pretty much like that until lunch. There was always a kid who would come up to me and offer to walk me to my next class.
At lunch, I sat with three girls, named Jessica, Angela, and Lauren, two guys, named Eric and Tyler, and then Mike. I was talking with the group when they walked in.
They didn't look anything alike. Of the three boys, one was big — muscled like a serious weight lifter, with dark, curly hair. Another was taller, leaner, but still muscular, and honey blond. The last was lanky, less bulky, with untidy, bronze-colored hair. He was more boyish than the others, who looked like they could be in college, or even teachers rather than students. He also looked very familiar, like I had seen him decades ago, but that wasn't possible.
The girls were opposites. The tall one was statuesque. She had a beautiful figure, the kind you saw on the cover of Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, the kind that made every girl around her take a hit on her self-esteem just by being in the same room. Her hair was golden, gently waving to the middle of her back. The short girl was pixielike, thin in the extreme, with small features. Her hair was a deep black, cropped short and pointing in every direction.
And yet, they were all exactly alike. Every one of them was chalky pale, the palest of all the students living in this sunless town. Paler than me the, albino. They all had very dark eyes dispite the range in hair tones. They also had dark shadows under those eyes — purplish, bruiselike shodows. As if they were all suffering from a sleepless night, or almost done recovering from a broken nose. Though their noses, all their features, were straight, perfect, angular.
As I was looking, the black-haired girl turned her head and looked at me. She looked like she was trying to send me a message with her pitch-black eyes. I stared back with a confused expresion. Suddenly, her face went blank, then she smiled at me and turned toward the honey blond. She whispered something to him as they all sat down on the other side of the cafeteria.
Thats when Mike realized who I was staring at. He said to me, "I see you've noticed the Cullens."
"Who?"
"The Cullens." Jessica replied, "The most beautiful people at the school. They were all adopted by Dr.Cullen and his wife. Their names are Edward, Alice, and Emmett Cullen, and Rosalie and Jasper Hale. Alice, the pixielike one, is with Jasper, the blond who looks like he's in pain, Emmett, the big one, is with Rosalie, the other blond, and then there's Edward by himself."
Strange names, I thought. I used to hear those names all the time. I wonder why their parents chose those names for them. As I was looking, Edward looked over at me. His peircing black eyes boring into mine, searching for something. I stared right back. I was so intent on his eyes, I barley heard Mike say, "Oh, look. She's seen Edwards face."
"Bella? Earth to Bella." Jessica shook my shoulder a little, and that broke me out of the connection.
"What Jess?" I asked her as I shook my head.
"You were staring at Edward Cullen like you were under a spell."
"Oh. I didn't realize. Trust me I wasn't under a spell."
"That's not what looked like. As soon as you saw his eyes, I saw your face go from searching to in a trance."
"Really?"
"Totally. And he was staring right back." She looked a little bit jealous.
"Jessica, you look like you aren't happy about that."
"I'm not."
"Why?"
"Because your my friend now, and I need to warn you that he doesn't date, anyone." She said it with a slight sadness that made me wonder when he turned her down, and how many times.
"I didn't know you thought of me as a friend. That's very kind of you."
"Hey girls, it's time to go." Angela told us. Angela was a nice girl, and there was something familiar about her scent.
"Thanks for warning us, Ang. Hey do you think you could walk me to Biology?"
"Sure, that's my next class, too."
"Cool, at least I'll know one person."
We walked to class in a comfortable silence. Angela and I already had something in common, we weren't talkitive.
When we reached the classroom, my eyes scanned the desks for an empty one. There was only one, and it was next to Edward Cullen. Good, I wanted to talk to him.
After the teacher signed my slip and told me to sit in the only open seat, I tripped walking to the seat. Luckily, I caught myself on the corner of the desk next to me. I blushed as I stood back up. I saw Edward had gone rigid in his seat. I looked at him with cuoriosity plain on my face as my cheaks cooled.
As I sat down, I saw him move to the edge of his chair. I decided to be polite and said, "Hi, I'm Isabella Swan, Bella for short. You must be Edward Cullen, it's nice to meet you." As I spoke I held out my hand for him to shake.
When he looked at me, and I saw his black eyes that had a small bit of green in them, I forgot to keep my gift down. When he grabbed my hand, I tensed for a second then relaxed when nothing happened. Then I realized his hand was colder than a normal humans and his scent assulted my nose. His scent was even more familiar than his face.
He was the one to take his hand away. Then class started, and we had to pay attention. During the whole class, Edward held his rigid pose.
When the bell rang, Edward was out of the door before anyone was out of their seats.
I walked to Gym in sort of a daze. Until I bumped into someone. I ended up touching skin and my mind flooded with information about the person. I tried to stop it, but not before I found out a shocking peice of information. All of the Cullens were vampires.
I helped Alice stand up, but I didn't let go of her.
"Thank you for helping me up, you can let go now." She told me and tried to escape my grasp.
"No I cant, Alice. We have to talk."
"Okay, talk."
"Alone."
She sighed. "Okay. Follow me." She told me as she started walking to the front of the school.
END NOTES: Thanks for reading. Please review. Give my any input or ask any questions you may have.
By the way Ms.Cope's dog is important in this story.

Views: 245

Replies to This Discussion

happy birthday :)
glad that you finally updated :)
loved it :)
hurryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy or i will dddddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
still really good and kool keep writing plz plz plz plz!!!!!!!
wow this is really good
happy birthday and i loved it
wow, and umm, wow that was awsome! i'm sooo glad you finally posted, and i really can't wait for more.please, please, please, post more soon. oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
please, please, please post as soon as you can, =D
i love it write more as soon as you can
err, just thought i'd stop by!
i love this plz keep me updatef!!!!!!!
NEW READER
AWESOME
LOVE IT
PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED
XX
pease post more soon, i cant wait to res more. i luv ur ff, if u would, would u please update me?

this is 1 of my fav ff's i hope it doesnt end for very loooooong time!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service