The Twilight Saga

This is inspired by Taylor Swift's new song Speak Now.

Chapter 1
BPOV

I was at the airport waiting for my best friend, Edward Cullen. We have been friends since we were little and I've always had a crush on him. Edward had been off in Spain at an exchange program for college. We have been exchanging letters all year and since it was summer, he was finally graduating from college. He had mentioned that he had surprise for me that I would love and I was very excited.
Finally, after hours of waiting, I saw Edwards messy bronze hair.
"Edward!" I said and waved.
He ran up to me through the crowds of people and spun me around. "Look at you! You look so different!" he exclaimed. "You look taller."
"Not really." I said "Maybe a few inches."
"Well, it's good to be back here." Edward smiled.
"So, where's your surprise?" I asked.
Edward turned around and looked towards the crowds. "Um, I'm not sure." He exclaimed. "Oh! There she is!"
She? I thought. He brought a girl home?
"Melissa!" Edward said walking over to her and hugging her. I felt a part of my heart crack. I'd never seen Edward with another girl before. They walked over to ne hand-in-hand with smiles on their faces. "Bella, this is Melissa, my fiancé."
"Fiancé?" I asked.
"Yes." Edward said "We met during the exchange program and dated for a little bit."
"Next thing you know we are engaged!" Melissa exclaimed.
Mellisa had chesnut brown, straight hair with brown eyes. She was wearing a flowered blouse with tan shorts and tan sandals.
"What's with the get up?" I laughed. "Haven't you been to Forks before? Didn't Edward tell you about the weather we get?"
She gave me a snotty look and said "I'm from Florida. It's usually hot and sunny this time of the year. Not rainy and gross."
"Well, get used to it." I said "It's goig to be rainy and gross the whole time you're here. Welcome to Forks." I said.
She raised and eyebrow at me and Edward kissed her forehead. "I'm going to get our bags Melissa. You can stay here with Bella."
"Okay sweetie." She said.
"So, what part of-"
"Shut up. I don't want to be here and I just am because Edward wanted me to meet you. I know you guys are close but, I also know you have a things for him. It's so obvious. While I'm around though, things will change. We're getting married and you're not. So, welcome to paradise you're not marrying him and your fantasy is over." Melissa scowled at me and walked over to the convere belt to where Edward was.
"Nice to meet you too." I said "This will be fun."

I need 5-10 comments to continue!!!!

Views: 1584

Replies to This Discussion

love it post more soon please!!!!!
Please read this and help my friend :)
http://livingthelieoflife.tumblr.com/post/1524224932/i-need-your-he...

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee update soon! Need to know what happens!
yeaaa she ones of the best writers on this site [x
Hurry and post more
Chapter 12
EPOV

Bella left and I looked at Melissa. "Is it true?"
         "Um, let's not talk about this right now Edward. We can later." She whispered. "Please proceed." She said to the priest.
         "No. No." I said "Don't. Melissa tell me if it's true."
          "Edward it is true." Alice stood up and said. "I saw her. Bella saw her."
        "Edward don't believe her she's just like-"
        "Alice is my sister." I said "And Bella is my best friend. I believe them. Now, if you excuse me." I said handing Alice my jacket. "I need to go catch a flight."
        Alice hugged me. "You're doing the right thing Edward."
      "I hope so." I said and ran out the doors of the chapel.
I drove to the airport as quickly as I could and ran around inside. The airport was big and I couldn't find the terminal Bella would be in. Everywhere I looked it seemed like I could see her but, everytime it ended up being a different person. Finally, I heard the last call for Bella's flight and ran across the airport. But, when I got there, it was too late.
"Excuse me sir, you can't get on the plane without a ticket."
"I have to though!"
"Sir, no ticket. No flying."
I sighed and looked out the widow. I put my hands and my pockets and took out my cell phone. I had one more chance.

BPOV

"I'm going into the airport now." I told Jacob on the phone.
       "I can't wait to see you again Bella." Jacob Said.
      "I can't either." I said "I've got to go though. Be at the airport."
       "I will." Jacob said and hung up the phone.
Walking through the airport I thought out everything that just happened. I ruined a relationship, ruined a wedding ceremony and am now flying to flordia to see a guy who I thin I may just love. It's Edwards choice to marry Melissa or not. I can't make choices for him and never will. After today, I probably won't even see him again for a little while.
My flight was called and I boarded the plane. I was anxiously awaiting to see Jacob again. I sat down in my seat and felt my phone vibarate.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Bella. Bella. Where are you? Don't go on the plane." Edward said.
"I'm already on Edward." I said.
"Well get off." He said "I need to talk to you please."
I stood up and went through the crowds of people to the door. Before I could reach it, the door shut. "Please go sit down ma'im and your phone has to be shut off please."
I walked back to my seat and sat down. "Edward, you made your choice before to be with Melissa. You had plenty of time to talk to me. You had so long..."
"I love you Bella." Edward said "I love you."
"Maybe, maybe you do but, I'd you really did, you would've said that a long time ago when I loved you." I said and that was the last I heard of Edward Cullen.

Thank you everyone for all of the wonderful feedback i get on this story! I read everyones comments and they keep me smiling. Thank you for reading my stories and no this isn't the end of this story.
yo, post more... NOW! this is AMAZING!!!! PLEASE POST LIKE NOW!!!!!
please post soon... its getting exciting every chapter that you do..
woah wait, what...awe what a cliff....omg im glad i read that last sentence i almost thought that was the end lol...love it though...please let edward go 2 fl 2 get w/ bella im sad now...lol...
noooo!! keeep writiengggg!!(:
love it keep me updated:)
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
more more more please please please

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service