The Twilight Saga

This is inspired by Taylor Swift's new song Speak Now.

Chapter 1
BPOV

I was at the airport waiting for my best friend, Edward Cullen. We have been friends since we were little and I've always had a crush on him. Edward had been off in Spain at an exchange program for college. We have been exchanging letters all year and since it was summer, he was finally graduating from college. He had mentioned that he had surprise for me that I would love and I was very excited.
Finally, after hours of waiting, I saw Edwards messy bronze hair.
"Edward!" I said and waved.
He ran up to me through the crowds of people and spun me around. "Look at you! You look so different!" he exclaimed. "You look taller."
"Not really." I said "Maybe a few inches."
"Well, it's good to be back here." Edward smiled.
"So, where's your surprise?" I asked.
Edward turned around and looked towards the crowds. "Um, I'm not sure." He exclaimed. "Oh! There she is!"
She? I thought. He brought a girl home?
"Melissa!" Edward said walking over to her and hugging her. I felt a part of my heart crack. I'd never seen Edward with another girl before. They walked over to ne hand-in-hand with smiles on their faces. "Bella, this is Melissa, my fiancé."
"Fiancé?" I asked.
"Yes." Edward said "We met during the exchange program and dated for a little bit."
"Next thing you know we are engaged!" Melissa exclaimed.
Mellisa had chesnut brown, straight hair with brown eyes. She was wearing a flowered blouse with tan shorts and tan sandals.
"What's with the get up?" I laughed. "Haven't you been to Forks before? Didn't Edward tell you about the weather we get?"
She gave me a snotty look and said "I'm from Florida. It's usually hot and sunny this time of the year. Not rainy and gross."
"Well, get used to it." I said "It's goig to be rainy and gross the whole time you're here. Welcome to Forks." I said.
She raised and eyebrow at me and Edward kissed her forehead. "I'm going to get our bags Melissa. You can stay here with Bella."
"Okay sweetie." She said.
"So, what part of-"
"Shut up. I don't want to be here and I just am because Edward wanted me to meet you. I know you guys are close but, I also know you have a things for him. It's so obvious. While I'm around though, things will change. We're getting married and you're not. So, welcome to paradise you're not marrying him and your fantasy is over." Melissa scowled at me and walked over to the convere belt to where Edward was.
"Nice to meet you too." I said "This will be fun."

I need 5-10 comments to continue!!!!

Views: 1592

Replies to This Discussion

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

NO BELLA DON'T DO THAT!!

OH MY GOSH!!

SHE HAS HIM, SHE CAN BE WITH HIM AND SHE CHOOSES JACOB?!??!?!?! REALLY??!?!?!?
PLZZZ MAKE BELLA TELL JACOB SHE'S UNDECIDED!?!?!?! THAT SHE DOESN'T IF WHO DOES SHE LOVE

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

BUT I STILL LOVE IT!!! LOVEEEEEEEE ITT!!!!!!

MORE ASAP!!!
NO NO NO!
Thats so sad!
Stupid security guards wouldn't let star crossed lovers through! UGH!
Love it, as always, please keep going and keep me updated!
i cant wait to read it
this is an incredible story
you are a true writer of amazing talent (:
please keep me updated..
stories like these are hard to wait for to be continued!
xoxo --Dancing Vampire
No no no no no they have to be together
NO WAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cannot believe you ended it right there
Chapter 14
BPOV

*3 years later*

I sat in the corner of my bedroom where I  was left playing with my wedding ring.   If I moved I don't know what would happen. Tears fell from my eyes as I was on lookout for Jacob. When I met him, I thought he was the best guy ever. Better than Edward even. But, I was wrong. Jacob was a drunk who would take out all his anger on me. Looking In the mirror across from me I traced the scars and bruises on my arms and face. They could usually be covered up but, they are getting worse and worse.
             More tears fell from my eyes as I looked around the room. Then, I saw a suitcase and got an idea. Jacob was gone for the next 3 hours. If I stay here he might come back drunk. Getting everything I would need, I called the airport for the next ticket to Forks then packed up all the things i need to leave. I'd get more when I get there.
          Leaving is the tough part. He has to know where I'm going to go. Jacob knows me. I'm the one who doesn't know him or why he does this to me. I don't know I even left forks in the first place but, I had to. Edward was there and I couldn't be. Now though, I need him. I need him more than ever. There was one thing I needed to do though that I owed Edward.
          When Edward and I were little we were almost inseparable. We never liked to leave each others side. People though we were brother and sister. Almost every who knew us said we would one day get married.
          When we were 10 the big game was seven minutes in heaven. I remember when the promise was made. Edward and I went to Jessica Stanley's party. We were the only ones who didn't want to play seven minutes in heaven but, we ended up playing so we wouldn't be left out. Of course, we had to go in the closet together though. I remember us in the closet. We were nervous and didn't know what to do staring at each other.
         "Should we kiss Edward?"
         "I don't know....should we?" He asked coming closer.
          His lips were close to mine and I could feel him breathing close to me. "I-I don't think we should Edward." I said
          Edwards breathing stopped and he moved away. "Probably not." he said looking a little bummed.
          "Okay guys you can come out now!" we heard from the other side and Edward reached for the door. I grabbed him and kissed his cheek. "Maybe one day you can get a real kiss." I said.
           "Promise me." Edward said.
           "I promise."
       That memory has always been clear in my mind and it was even clearer now that I was only a street away from his house with my things. I needed to make this up to Edward and I need to know if he still loves me. Drying my tears I drove up to his old house. It was a few streets away from his parents old house. Swelling my pride, I knocked on the door. It was 10 o'clock at night and he was probably asleep but, I needed to talk to him. Edward opened the door with a shocked look on his face. "Bella?"
          "Edward!" I said and hugged him with tear starting to fall again. "Edward."
          "Bella, what-what are you doing here?" He asked.
         I backed away and he gasped. "Bella what happened?!"
         "I need you Edward." I said crying "I need you."
       "Where are these scars from?" he asked.
       "I need you Edward." I said again.
      Knowing that he won't get any answers out of me, he cradeled me in a hug. "Why are you here all of a sudden Bella?"
      "I need you Edward." I said "I need you and I owe you something too."
     "What do you owe me?" He asked confused.
     "A kiss." I said.
     With my hands shaking I lifted my head up from his chest and kissed his lips. It felt like an electric shock going through me. Edward picked me up and brought me over to the couch. All too soon, he pulled away. "What was that for?"
        "When we were 10" I said "I promised you I would kiss you one day. I needed to now because I cant stay with Jacob anymore. I need to let go and I need to be with you Edward."
        "Jacob." Edward repeated. "Jacob did this to you? Bella where is he?! I'm going to-"
        I kissed him. "He doesn't know I left yet Edward. He can't know. He will soon but, not right this second."
"Bella you have to do something about this." Edward said.
"I can't." I said "I can't Edward."
Edward sighed "So, why are you here? Just to kiss me?"
I smirked. "Not just that. I need you now more than ever Edward. I can't do this alone."
"You won't need to be." He said "I'll be here. I always will."
"I love you Edward." I said "I-I always kinda have."
"I know." He said and smiled.
I kissed him passionately and he carried me to the bedroom. "Staying here tonight?" He asked.
"Mmmhmmm." I said.
He pulled away and I tugged him back. "Don't go." I complained.
She laughed and went to his closet. "Do you have clothes?"
"A few things. I didn't have a lot of money coming here. I might be a doctor but, jacob lost his job an I was supporting both of us."
Edward shook his head and tossed me some clothes. "We are getting you clothes tomorrow. These will suit you for tonight."

*What do you guys think is going to happen?!?! Any ideas??????******
OMG!!!! Write more idk what's going to happen tell me!!! By writing more soon!!!!
ommmgg i was not even expecting that! intense i love it
Wow didn't see that one coming but why didn't Edward try to talk to her at some point in the last three years? I see Jake making an appearance in Forks soon, Please post more soon.
Please right more soon!!! I cant wait for more!!!
I think Jacob is going to show up and Edward will beat him to a pulp!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service