The Twilight Saga

Starlight: A Jacob and Nessie Story (PG-13) *Chapter 4 is up*

This story is all about on how Jacob and Renesmee's relationship grows. I got bored and wanted to do this so I hope you guys enjoy this.

Photobucket
Photobucket

*These characters don't belong to me, they belong to the brilliant mind of Stephanie Meyer. Enjoy!*

Preface:

Why in the hell am I walking outside when it’s so cold out? I thought as the wind was whipping at my face. Of all days it had to be this one. I stopped so I could put my hoodie on and continued to walk.
I soon made my way to the beach just as the note told me. I wonder what this was for. Even when I so obviously knew who wrote the note and it sent my heart in flutters. But at the same time, I just hoped he liked me back.
As I made my way to the rocks, I could see something right near them. When I got closer, I saw a little picnic that you only see in romance movies. Then, I sensed a presence behind me and I turned around. When I saw who the person was, I smiled.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Birthday

Today was my 6th birthday (but I really look more like a 16 year old) so my family is throwing a birthday party. I invited some of my human friends that I met at school so were having them think that this was my sweet sixteen.
Mom and Dad were helping Uncles Jasper and Emmett, Aunt Rosalie, and Grandma and Grandpa with the decorations downstairs. Aunt Alice was in my room with me helping me get ready. But right now, she was doing my hair…for the past 20 minutes now.
“It takes you that long to do hair Aunt Alice?” I asked.
“You know I can’t help that. I can’t decide.” She said with a laugh.
“With what?”
“If either I should put your hair in a French braid or in a nice bun.”
“Oh.” I said with a laugh.
But I could feel my hair being pulled up into a bun. So, I just let her do it without me complaining.
“Wow. You’re a lot better then your mother used to be.” She said.
“Um…thanks. I guess.” I said.
She smiled.
Soon enough, she was finished with my hair when she placed a small tiara on it.
“Now wait right here while I get your dress.” Aunt Alice said while she gracefully walked out the door.
I turned my head while I was facing the mirror.
I just hoped that Jacob would be able to come. If he did, that would make my whole night a lot better. He was my best friend and I didn’t know what I would do without him. He was my Jacob and no one else’s.
I soon heard the door open and Aunt Alice came back in with the dress in her hand. And it looks like she got matching shoes to it as well.
“Go put this on. I’ll wait out here.” She said as she handed me the dress and shoes.
I smiled as I walked to my walk-in closet to get dressed. I hung the bag on my closet door so I could open it. I unzipped the bag to get the dress out and my mouth just dropped. The dress was a light pink color with an off the shoulder straps on both arms, the top of the dress had rhinestones all on it, and the bottom of the dress was layered with ruffles. It was so pretty. I couldn’t even think on how much it cost. I carefully took the dress off the hanger and slipped it on.
I walked back out to show her.
“Oh my god, Nessie!” Aunt Alice exclaimed happily. “You look like a princess.
I blushed from the comment before I turned around to face my full body mirror and looked at myself.
“Yeah…I guess I do. Thanks.” I said.
She went over and helped me put the necklace on.
“Is there a lot of people here?” I asked. I only invited a few…but Aunt Alice on the other hand, invited more I supposedly heard.
“Well, from the looks of it, yes.” She said.
“Did you see Jake at all?” I asked.
“He wasn’t here when I went down there but I’m sure he’s here now.” She said.
After a while, it was time for the party and I had to make my entrance.
I gulped before I walked out my bedroom door.
As I walked down the hallway, I could see my family looking at me and taking pictures. And as I walked down the stairs, I saw Jake waiting for me.
I smiled as he took my hand.
“I’m so happy you came.” I whispered as she helped me walk down.
“Of course I would come.” He whispered back as he smiled. “You look beautiful by the way.”
Once he said that, I giggled and blushed. I soon noticed that Daddy was glaring at Jake. He probably heard what he was thinking
“Thank you.” I whispered.
We walked downstairs before we went outside to the party.

You know what? After getting an iPhone from my parents, and a lot of more gifts from everyone else, the party was pretty fun…until it was over anyway.
Everyone started leaving by 10:00 p.m. we had to clean up the backyard.
“Did you have fun, sweetie?” Mom asked me as we cleaned up the table.
“Yeah I did.” I said. “It was pretty fun.”
She smiled. “Well, I’m glad you did.”
She came over and hugged me.
“Happy Birthday,” She said.
I hugged her back.
“Thanks, Mom.” I whispered.
When I finished helping out with the backyard, I went to go find Jacob. I looked around the house until I found him in the living room. I walked over to him.
“Hey.” I said sitting next to him on the couch.
“Hey,” he replied smiling.
“So, did you have a good time?” I asked.
“Yeah I did.” He said looking down at me. He was so tall and made me feel like a little kid. “How about you, Birthday Girl.” He said.
“Yeah I did.” I said smiling. “Everyone liked dancing on the dance floor.”
“They sure did.” He chuckled.
We talked for a while before I realized something.
“I didn’t see your gift.” I said as we walked outside.
“I wanted to wait after everyone left to give it to you.” He said.
“Why?” I asked wondering.
He shrugged.
“I thought it would be better to give it to you after the party.” He simply said.
“Oh okay. Well, can I see it?”
“Of course.”
Jake took out a velvet box out of his pocket and handed it to me. It looked like something for jewelry.
“Happy Birthday, Nessie.” He said.
I smiled.
When I opened the box and I gasped. It was a silver bracelet with heart charms going all around it. But this one heart on the bracelet had small diamonds all around it.
“Jake it’s so pretty.” I whispered taking my eyes away from the bracelet and looked up at him.
“When I saw it, it reminded me of you.” He said with a smile.
That was the sweetest thing I ever heard him say and I couldn’t help but smile back.
“Help me put it on please.” I said and handed him the bracelet.
I held out my right arm as he soon clasped the bracelet around my wrist.
I looked at it more carefully when he let his hand go from my wrist. I saw the diamonds sparkle underneath the porch light.
I hugged him.
“Thank you, Jake.” I said. “This was the best present I got today.”
I could feel his arms wrap around me. They were so warm and comfortable that I felt relaxed.
“Anytime.” He whispered.
This day was the best day of my life…at least…I think it was.

Views: 39

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 5: Almost

Months went by and it was now March. All the signs were every where, informing people about the school dance coming up in 2 weeks.
“Are you going to the dance?” I asked Lacey during lunch.
“Of course I’m going.” She said before taking a swig of milk. “Brian asked me.”
I played with my food. I could eat human food too, but only certain types. Other than that though, I drink blood mostly.
But I took a bite of my pizza anyway.
“Whoops! I forgot.” I laughed.
She laughed too.
“What about you? Are you going?” she asked me eying my cake.
I pushed it towards here so she could have it.
“I’m not sure yet.” I said.
“Is Jacob planning to ask you?” She asked.
“I doubt it.” I admitted. Even though, I so badly wanted him to ask me. “He probably likes someone else.”
“Why do you say that?” Lacey asked.
I didn’t say anything.
“Do you like him?” she asked raising an eyebrow.
I started blushing.
“I knew it!” She exclaimed.
“Shh! Keep it down!” I hissed.
“Don’t worry, Nessie.” She said locking her lips and throwing away the key. “Your secret is safe with me.”
I smiled. Lacey was a very good friend to talk to.

After school, Jacob and I were working on our homework together.
“Oh so that’s how you do that problem.” Jake said after I helped him out with his math homework.
“Yep, it took me a couple of times to get it too.” I said.
We got back to work a couple of minutes later.
“Hey I got a question?” Jacob asked when we were done.
“Alright, shoot.” I said.
“Well, it happened a while back but…did you hear screaming back in September?” He asked when I was putting my homework away.
I froze.
“You did?” I asked.
“Yeah, it was the night after I flipped out at school. At first I thought I was dreaming about the scream but it seemed to real.” He said.
“Really,” I said.
“I was wondering if you heard it too.” He said.
I shook my head no but I knew I couldn’t keep it from him any longer.
“Hey, are you alright?” Jake asked me concerned.
“No,” I said telling the truth. “The scream came from me that night. I had a horrible nightmare.” I whispered.
“Do you want to talk about it?” he asked worried when he saw my face.
I shook my head. I turned around and looked at him before placing my hand on his cheek so I could show him. I tried to remember it the best I could so he would know what I saw.
When I was done, I removed my hand and looked at him. I didn’t realize I was crying until Jacob reached over and wiped a tear away.
“Nessie, don’t ever think that. I’m not going anywhere.” He said pulling me into a hug.
I hugged him back and cried into his chest.
“It was so horrible though!” I sobbed.
“Shh, it’s alright.” He said softly as he rubbed my hair. “I promise I’m not going anywhere.”
I loved the way he rubbed my hair like that. It was so relaxing and I started calming down.
“Better?” Jake asked.
“A little,” I said.
I looked up at him and noticed her was looking into my eyes. And I couldn’t help but look at his dark eyes. I lost my concentration in them.
All of a sudden, he started leaning in closer to my face. My heart started beating franticly as his face was inches from mine. I was about to have my first kiss!
Until this happened…
“Renesmee,” I heard my daddy call. Our lips were only inches apart.
Damn it! I pulled away, our lips didn’t even touch.
“Yeah,” I said.
“Your mother and I are going hunting and we wanted you to go.” He said.
I sighed.
“I’ll be right there.”
I looked at Jacob before getting up.
“Are you coming?” I asked him.
“Sure.” He said. “If you want me to…”
“Of course I do.” I said.
“Alright then.” He said getting up.
I liked to go hunting cause then I get to have some competitions with Jake.
I smiled.
“I’ll race you.” I said.
I saw him roll his eyes.
“Fine, but you better not cheat like last time.” He said.
I laughed.
“Too late!” I said taking off running.
He laughed and soon followed.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service