The Twilight Saga

Chapter 1- I am Bella Swan

Edward left me to protect me because he thinks I don't belong in his world, but what he don't know is that was I in the supernatural world before I ever met him. I am Bella Swan, I'm seventeen, and I'm a hunter. See I may have lied to Edward about who I was but I also lied to him about him being the first person I loved. See I love a man named Dean Winchester, he is also a hunter. He and his brother, Sam Winchester, saved me from vampires when I was sixteen, Then I got put on the demons radar so I had to go into hiding and moved back in with my dad, a retired hunter.          

Then a year and four month ago I got a call from my uncle Bobby saying Sam had died and Dean made a deal to bring him back, now usually when you make a deal with a demon you get ten years to live but dean only got a year. Four months ago dean died and got sent to Hell. " Izzy, come on we cant blow your cover you still have to go to school." i heard dad yell up the stairs. Only people who know who i really am call me Izzy. "Coming dad." I yelled as i put on my shoes. I ran down the stairs just in time to see Edward walk through the door. Great anouther long day of pretending i thought as i walked up to him and hugged him.

"Morning Edward." I said in a sickly sweet voice.

"Morning love, are you ready to go?" he asked me not even noticing me flinch at just how girly and helpless i sounded. "Sure just let me grab my phone." i said as i took off running. Just about the time i reached my phone it started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it read Dean Winchester, and theres only one problem with that dean took his phone to the grave with him. So either a Demon is possessing his body tring to find me or he has risen from Hell.

Views: 123

Replies to This Discussion

ooo getting interesting!!love it!!
This is so good. I love it. Please write more and keep me updated. If you are interested:
The beginning of a new life.
http://thetwilightsagacommunity.ning.com/xn/detail/2570916:Topic:42...
eeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv it! plz keep me updated
hello? wen r u updatin?
dude seriously. wen u writin more?
ok now im pi**ed
wow amazing love it!!!!!!!!!

please continue

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service