The Twilight Saga

This banner, the official one, by me =)

banner by Rexanne! I LOVE IT lol! Sorry it's a little blurred. I used the wrong thing, and can't be stuffed fixing it. So nice, aren't I?

This banner by Ash. One word: A-MAY-ZING!

"Glitter Text" by ☆Megɑɳ Culleɳ☆! I Love it! Thankies!

This awesome banner is by Ash! I LOVE IT TO BITS!

This AWESOME banner by Taylor Preston! THANKS A HEAP!

Awesome banner by Brick by boring brick! I LOVE that song and I LOVE the banner!

Banners are welcome and appreciated!

Okay, so if you don't get what's gonna happen, then maybe you need to have a long think about it... he he.

Credits for the first chapter go to Kel Bel, Marshmallow, and Rachel Cullen!

FIRST CHAPTER!

Stranded!

By Mrs Sky Cullen

Chapter 1- Stress

Emmett

The one thing I hate about this family is we’re always stressed.

Recently, the mall had a major blackout, and by the time the power was back, practically every store was robbed, meaning Alice had nowhere to shop. So, she took it out on Bella, dying her hair blonde and replacing her wardrobe. How? The little pixie has her ways...

Then, there’s Nessie. She’s been going to fourth grade recently, being able to pass for a ten year old, and the kids there recently discovered that she had a teddy bear, Mr. Snuggles.

I, of course, thought it was funny! For someone who “supposedly” had an adult’s maturity level, she was pretty babyish.

But, either way, she came home sooking, so I had to help comfort her.

Even I was stressed. Edward and Bella were plotting against me, but I had no idea what they were planning to do!

I mean, what could they do to a big, strong man like me?

Right. Stupid question.

Anyway, I decided we needed a break. So, I had a talk with the family.

“You think we should what?” asked Alice, clearly annoyed.

“Hire a private jet, and go on a holiday,” I laughed.

“To where?” Esme asked, utterly confused. I grinned.

“Australia!” I laughed. “We could stay at SeaWorld, and visit Dream world, Movie World...”

“And what are we going to do there? Expose the vampire kind?” Rosalie asked, her arm twitching as if she were going to hit me.

No! We’re going to have fun! It’s winter there, and that means it’ll be cloudy!” I remarked, pleased to have done my research. The others looked at each other.

“But what if the Tasmanian devils are there? They’re scary!” Nessie said, clutching her mother’s arms. I laughed loudly.

“You don’t actually think that Tasmanian devils are like Taz, do you?” I asked, shaking my head.

“Yes,” Nessie muttered, and I rolled my eyes.

“Anyway, who recons we should go? Raise your hands?” I said, ignoring Nessie’s doubtful eyes.

Carlisle, Esme, Rosie, Edward, Bella, Jasper and I all raised our hands.

“It’ll mean new shopping destinations,” I added, and Alice’s hand bolted up like a bolt of lightning.

“I guess it’s decided. Now, can I fly?” I asked, my eyes lighting up. The others just shrugged. What could go wrong?

Views: 714

Replies to This Discussion

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was random!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *blushes remembering Esme and Carlisle's moment* nice....
OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man nessie is evil lol! Carlisle and Esme, you should be ashamed!! but go Jake hehehe
Ha ha lol! When I was planning Nessie's prank, I decided on the video thing, Jasper eating human food, and the Carlisle and Esme dance lol! The rest was made up on the spot XD
OMG!!!! I think my insides are gonna explode
next time they have to wear a police uniform
BAHAHAHAHAHA! You weren't supposed to put that on here! Carlisle's cop uniform and Esme's handcuffs (XD) was our SECRET joke lol!!!
And I'm done poking fun at Carlisle and Esme's love life.... Too many people do it lol!
lol, hilarious i luvd it!!!! xD
lol, oh that's okay, i;ll try to find it.. :)
hahahahaha II once again have tears rolling down my face!
ROFLMAO I can't contain the laughter I think I'm gonna let my family think I'm crazy cause it's so worth it.
that waz so funny !!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service