The Twilight Saga

Sunrise- If Alice hadn't seen Bella cliff dive in New Moon and it'd been her and Jacob forever

Okay this is right after Jacob saves Bella after her cliff-diving incident. Unless specified otherwise, it will always be written in Jacob's perspective. I hope you like it, and I also wouldn't mind constructive criticism; ENJOY!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Chapter 1- Preservation

"WHY the hell did you do that!?!" I yelled as I stared into the face of the one person who could get me like this, the one person who could actually stop my heart from beating for a few moments, the one person who I knew what their answer would be before I even asked the question- My Bella.

"Please, just understand that this isn't easy on me..."

"Bella, you think I don't know that. A few months ago I saw a dead person in my front yard. you have no idea how crappy you looked, but suici-"

"NO!", She interrupted me. Her swollen eyes surrounded by specks of sand looked helpless, but somehow aggravated, as she continued," I wouldn't try that, I just... never mind, you''ll think I'm crazy."

I lifted her into my lap, turned her freezing chin towards me and replied to her weary, cold face "More crazy than my overly-depressed best friend that didn't just attempt suicide that is keeping her reasoning from me, yeah, you're right, it could be so much crazier."

"Jacob, I..."Her voice was raspy, as if she had swallowed some sand.

"No." I silenced her by putting a single finger on her damp, soft lips."We can talk about it later. I don't know what I was thinking, letting you freeze." She was shivering, even while on my overheated body. I lifted her limp body into my arms with one swift motion as I stood up carrying her in my arms like a child scared in a thunder storm." Come on, I''l take you to my place to rest." I started walking towards my house and for a few minutes as her eyelashes batted less and less frequently I thought she was sleeping.

She suddenly opened her eyes and mouth. She didn't argue to my surprise, rather she laid her head against my chest and whispered so softly that if my hearing hadn't been better than the average human, i would've missed it " I'm Sorry Jake"

"I know Bells, i know." As I reached my front door and went back to my room and laid Bella on my bed i looked outside of my door to see if Billy was home. When I saw that we were alone, I sat down on a pile of dirty shorts on my floor and started thinking about what I had said last. In reality, the truth was that I didn't know. I knew that the leech was the reason for whatever this stunt was, that Edward (the name made me shudder as I looked a few feet away at the sleeping girl that had been in my arms), had been the reason for Bella's near death, that if I ever saw him again, then that day would be the end of someone, either me, or that damn heartless vampire.

If you vote no below, put why please.

CHECK OUT MY SITES!
http://thebestpics.ning.com/
http://thel8est.ning.com/

Views: 308

Replies to This Discussion

good work...
hugs :D
i cant wait 2 c what u do w/the story i hope that u write more soon
wow this story is really good keep me updated please???
Love your story keep me updated!!!
OMG i love it!!!
please read mine too!!
its called "Forgotten Love" and Bella gets amnesia!!
Heres the link!!! http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/forgot...
Please read and comment :)
I <3 it!
Love it, keep writing.. I'm sad about Harry though.. :(, I was sad about it in New Moon.
Congratulations!

Sunrise has been nominated for Best New Moon Inspired Fan Fiction Story!

Voting has just begun and it will continue through November 19th!
Everyone can vote up to three times, and can distribute the votes any way they would like.
The winners will be announced on November 20th

Here's the link:
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfictionawards/forum/topics/...

Good Luck!
pleaz vote!!
it s good i like it i hope you write more
SWEET!!!!!
Write more soon, please!
wow, please please write more really really soon

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service