The Twilight Saga

I got inspired by the song Super Star written by:Taylor Swift

All Human Story

Bella is this normal college girl who doesn't expect herself to meet the Famous Edward Cullen,By bumping into him.But Bella isn't his number one fan like many other girls around the world.Edward is only looking one thing in life.Love!He is also undeicded by life.He trys so hard to be normal but this might be his only chance for him to be.

Chapter 1

BPOV

It was werid that I was dreaming about love.I never dream about love.But I keep picturing it in my head.

''Bella I love you'I smiled.

'I love you too'The dark brown hair guy lips were inches apart.

'Bella..ISABELLA'I woke up.

'What?'I asked.I saw my professor Marks looking at me shocked.I never fell asleep in my classes ever.

'I am so sorry'I said.He nodded.

'Just don't let it happen again'I nodded and went back to my notes.I am Isabella Swan.I am a normal college studen who is majoring into Lieture.It was my favoirte thing in the world.Reading.When class ended I walked out.I went to my dorm and walked in.My roommate Alice.She has been my best friend since Junior High.I walked in and she was looking in her closet.

'Hey Alice'I said.She turned to me and smiled.Alice had short hair.She was wearing a pink dress.

'Hey'She said.She came to me with a black dress.

'What are you doing'I asked.

'Getting you ready for the party'I looked at her werid.Does she know that I am cramming for finals.I sat down on my bed.

'Alice I really need to cram for finals..they are all this week'I said.She sighed.

'Come on..it would be fun..me and you..and I really want to go..we are the only freashman invited'She said.I shooked my head.

'No thank you..I have a study group to go too'I said.She sighed.

'You owe me'She said.I laughed.I went to my purse and got a hundred dollar bill out.I threw it at her.

'Spend it wisely'I said.She smiled.

'Hello Mall here I come'I lauaghed and she left.I got up after she left and headed toward the courtyard.I was trying to finish my studies when I bumped into someone.I looked down and saw a cute bronze-hair  guy.He looked a little boyish.But I smiled and he did too.

'I am so sorry'I said.He nodded.

'Its ok..are you ok'He asked.I nodded.He was so sweet.He was caring just the way he asked if I was ok.

'Thats werid you don't know who I am'What?Was I supposed to know.Now he is being a moron.He must be one of those football scholorship guys.

'Am I supposed to know?'I asked.He nodded.

'Kinda'He said.I looked at him werid and got up.

'Omg!Its Edward Cullen'Some one yelled.I looked at them and they were taking pictures.I guess the guy named Edward pulled me into the dormrooms and pulled me into a room.It was a janitors closet.

'What was that for'I asked.

'I am the famous singer Edward Cullen'He said.I sighed.I knew I have seen him somewhere.Alice has posters of him across her room in Forks.

'I am guessing your not a fan'He said.I laughed.

'No offense but no'I said.He nodded.

'Its kinda nice..that noone is screaming'I laughed.He was close to me.

'Do you think they followed us'I asked.He shook his head.

'No..those girls are probaly gushing over the fact that they have Edward Cullen photos'I laughed.

'Aren't you in my English Class for professor Dwight'I nodded.

'Yeah..I remember you..you have the second highest score'I said.He nodded.

'And your the one with the highest score for the Romeo and Juliet essay 'I nodded.

'Big fan'He prasied me.I laughed.

'I am not that famous..the credit has to go to Shakespear'I said.We opened the door a cracked and walked out.

'Hey..'He was looking at me like'whats your name?'

'Bella'I said.

'Bella can you help me with the Pride & Prejudice I don't get the print'He said.I nodded.

'Libary 4 o'clock today'I said.He nodded.

'Works for me'I nodded and walked away.Edward Cullen.So cute,so hot.I just want to kiss his lips.I kept thinking about Edward all the way till 4 o'clock.I kept chanting to myself that I was going to see Edward soon.I was walking to the libary.I walked in and saw Edward under a hoddie.I walked up to him.

'Um I am here for a session'I said.He looked up and smiled.I sat down.He smiled.

'So how does it make it easy for Pride & Prejudice'He asked.

'Well..Emily Bronte is kinda more as a femmine author so you just put it in a female perspective..that means thinking like a woman'I said.He looked at me werid..

'Really/!Because that sounds a little werid'I laughed.

'No I mean.'I started to say but he nodded.

'I know what you mean'I laughed and pushed him.He laughed.He was so funny.Do I have a crush on Edward Cullen/Oh  no!

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

i llove it plz continue
I love it
more plzzzzzzzz
I love it
that was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Chapter 3
Its been 3 months since Edward left to go on tour.I missed him deeply.We have talked over the phone and e-mail.I loved that he would talk to me and send me Cd's that held songs about me.But I wanted him here and hold me.That's all I want.I was walking out of class when I saw a tour bus in front.
One of my friends Catlin came to me.
"Looks like someone has a rock star"She said.I laughed and shook my head.I just walked.Me and Catlin talked forever.But then she brought of the question that always made me cry.
"Do you miss him?"She asked.I sighed and nodded.I missed Edward so much.I might as well die since he is gone.
"Your so lucky you have love"She said.I shook my head.
"Not exactly..he is gone so much"I said.She nodded.I went to my room and got my guitar.I started to strum.I got an idea for a song and started to sing.
"This is wrong but I can't help but feel like
There ain't nothing more right babe?
Misty morning comes again and I can't
Help but wish I could see your face
And I knew from the first note played
I'd be breaking all my rules to see you
You smile that beautiful smile and
All the girls in the front row scream your name

So dim that spotlight, tell me things like
I can't take my eyes off of you
I'm no one special, just another
Wide eyed girl who's desperately in love with you
Give me a photograph to hang on my wall, superstar

Morning loneliness, comes around when I'm not
Dreaming about you
When my world wakes up today
You'll be in another town
And I knew when I say your face, I'd be
Counting down the ways to see you
You smile that beautiful smile and
All the girls in the front row scream your name

You played in bars, you play guitar
I'm invisible and everyone knows who you are
And you'll never see, sing me to sleep
Every night from the radio

Sweet, sweet superstar, superstar 'I started to cry.I got up and Alice came to me.
"Have you been outside"I shook my head.What was wrong with this whole have you seen and me seeing a tour bus.I mean is their something with my hearing and eye sight.Alice dragged me to the closet and got me in a dress and did my hair.Why was she doing this?After she did my IDK Make-over.She pulled me outside where the tour bus was.
"Alice what.."She sh used me.I sighed and looked down and rolled my head.
"Hey their stranger"I heard the voice I have been longing to hear.I looked up and saw him.I smiled and kissed him.
"What are you doing here?"I asked.He smiled.
"I missed you and wanted you"He picked me up and kissed me.
"I love you don't ever leave me again with out me OK"I said.He nodded and smiled.We went to his place and he kissed me.I put my legs around his waist.He put me on the bed and I started to take off his shirt.
"Are you sure you want to do this?"He asked.I didn't know now.I mean he had to ask me.I shrugged.
"I don't know'I said.He pulled away.
"Bella I don't want to do this if you don't know"He said.He was so right.I didn't know what I want and I didn't want to regret it.I sighed.I wish he wasn't right.I nodded.
"Ok"I said.he smiled and kissed me.
"Come on lets get you home"I laughed and I got up and we headed toward my dorm room when...
WHAT HAPPENS???? please write more soon..
Please post more soon
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! update ASAP
i love ittt so muchhh. plz continue
LOVE IT POST MORE!!
when what?!
noooo!
please post more soon!
PLEASE WRITE MORE ASAP!!!! LOVE IT SOOO MUCH<3!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service