The Twilight Saga

This is a story where Edward and Bell aren't together, they're just best friends, in their senior year of high school, but when they separate to collage, they become famous, Bella for her writing and Edward for his musical talents, and when Bella writes Twilight and they need a soundtrack for the movie, they ask Edward to do the soundtrack. Will they fall in love? Or even remember each other's name? Disclaimer: Characters and all things Twilight belong to Stephanie Meyer and Summit Productions. Plot belongs to me! :)

Banner made by Joanna! :)

Views: 812

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter Twenty Four Sneak Peak- Dates and Bachelorettes

BPOV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, should we have ours on Valentine’s Day? Or are we more of a summer romance couple? And about the location, should ours be in Jamaica? Or the forest in Forks; I’m having so much trouble deciding, I just want this to be perfect-“ Alice was droning on and on about wedding details with Jasper so much, that we all intervened.

“ALICE!” We all yelled as we sat in a big food court at some mall in New York City.

“Sorry...It’s just, well, this is crucial information that needs to be decided as soon as possible!” Alice sounded frantic, that was NEVER a good thing. A frantic Alice meant frantic Jasper, and when Jasper isn’t calm, none of the Cullen young adults are calm, and that makes me frantic, because I rely on the Cullens to make me calm.  

“Whoa Bridezilla, calm down!” Emmett isn’t that helpful in stressful situations. So Jazz could chill, he kicked Emmett in the shin.

“Owe! Jeez Jazz, I was only kidding! I just want to talk about something other than weddings.” That set Rose off. Nice job Em, you really are that smart.

“Really? So when our wedding comes around, what are we going to do? Jet to Vegas and back?”

“Rose-“

“No, we are not getting MARRIED in Vegas, you realize I’ve been planning our wedding since I was five?! Yes, before you loved me, I loved you, and I knew we were getting married. We are getting married in Fiji, and honeymooning in France. Then we are moving to Cape Cod. Got it?” She said sternly.

“Rose…” He leaned back, scared to look her directly in the eye. To be honest, I think we all were.

“I said GOT it?” She interrupted.

“Yes ma’am.”He stiffened, and she smiled happily. I think he felt bad so he loosened his posture, and kissed her.

“Love you.” He said. So the rest of us jumped at the chance to embarrass Emmett, we all made kissy faces at Emmett, then we jumped up out of the table and made a run for it. Edward and I grabbed hands and ran for the elevator.

We got in the elevator and he spoke to me softly.

“Bella, love, we need to discuss something.” His emerald eyes were staring down into mine.

“What...?” I became nervous and my heart sped up like it always does when he stands so close to me.

“Where am I marrying the love of my life?” I smiled a smile of relief.

“I don’t care.” I answered shyly.

“A real answer would be nice…” He pressed.

“Okay, well, there was a place I had in mind...” I stopped sort.

“And this place is…” He continued.

“You’ll laugh at me.”

“I don’t care as long as we are saying ‘I do’.”

“Fine, um, well, I was hoping your house…”

“Okay, it’s at my house.” He said nonchalantly. I couldn’t believe how he took that.

“How are you taking that so smoothly?” I asked rather confused.

“I don’t care WHERE we’re getting married, as long as I am marrying you. I’ve waited and fought for you, and I’m not letting go.” I blushed deep crimson giggled quietly.

“And we wouldn’t want to ruin it for the paparazzi, would we?” He asked pointing in the direction of the bushes that were now below us.

“Ah shoot...” I said slowly.

“I don’t think you need to worry about them...the whole world saw our kiss at my concert, so they know that we are dating.” I think at about that time, my face looked as though I was about to scream bloody murder.

“But-but what about keeping us a secret?” I asked softly.

“I guess it was just time.” He smiled and pulled me into a warm embrace.

“I love you.” I heard him whisper into my ear. I kissed his cheek and heard the elevator ding on the 6th floor, so I ran out and into the closest store I could find, luckily it was the one store Edward couldn’t stand, Bath and Body Works. He said it smelled like a perfume factory gone wrong. I on the other hand loved this store; it reminded me of mom, and her love of making things happier and brighter.

I ran inside, Edward following closely behind, and then he caught my before I tripped and fell into a tub of perfumes and lotions.

“Thanks.” I said breathless; and he just smiled his cocky smile.

“So now that you got me in here, what would you like to do?” He smiled again, and I felt my knees go weak as if I was back in high school.

Hi Kallie

Oh that was so good!! I loved it you wrote them all so perfectly and I loved how they teased Em. Edward is so sweet and I love how he caught Bella before she fell.  I just love the sweet little B & E moments. Great job can't wait for more.

Hugs

Sarah

Thanks Sarah! I'm so happy someone thought I wrote them perfectly! And I like the teasing Emmett part too! Thanks again!

-Kallie(thewriter17)!

thats was AWSOMEEE. it waz totally worth it for the wait! though i wish it was like 10,000 words or more lml. please please please u have to post ASAP! i have to now wat happens next im dying to know wat happens next!

Thanks Gina! I'm so for taking so long to post! I think 10,000 words would be a bit much...lol. I'll post just as soon as I finish the rest of the chapter! :)

-Kallie!

it was so good!! the long wait is paid off..

Thanks Clarize! I really am sorry it took so long to post!

-Kallie!

Thanks Alice Cullen! I'll post as soon as possible!

-Kallie!

Thanks Paula! I'll post it as soon as possible!

-Kallie!

Thanks peanutjazz! I'll be writing really soon!

-Kallie!

I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Lana Mare Cullen!

-Kallie!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service