The Twilight Saga

This is a story where Edward and Bell aren't together, they're just best friends, in their senior year of high school, but when they separate to collage, they become famous, Bella for her writing and Edward for his musical talents, and when Bella writes Twilight and they need a soundtrack for the movie, they ask Edward to do the soundtrack. Will they fall in love? Or even remember each other's name? Disclaimer: Characters and all things Twilight belong to Stephanie Meyer and Summit Productions. Plot belongs to me! :)

Banner made by Joanna! :)

Views: 786

Replies to This Discussion

love it
Thank you Cindy!

Hi Kallie

That was such a nice ending. I am so happy they all got there happily ever after. Congrats on an amazing story and looking so forward to reading many more.

Hugs

Sarah

Thank you Sarah! I'm looking forward to writing more! :)
Thank you Story Lover! That means so much! :D
I love it!!!!
Thank you Gigi!
this was amazing!!!! so sad it had to end, though......
Thank you Bella! It is, but I was ready to move on. :)
Love it (:
Thank you Mak!

I think this story deserves a................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

SEQUEL!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service