The Twilight Saga

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Jeri!!! :)

iReally enjoyed this Mieke :) it's different from any concept I've ever seen (which is an extraordinary thing) the same typical plots become mundane.,
This, on the otherhand-- is a diamond in the rough !

- if iMat make a few suggestions, I'm not sure if it was your computer or the website, but your formatting is a bit off and it's just a tad agitating to read.. Your descriptions are so defined and creative, so- iWould have to say.. Thank you for Sending me the link :)

iDefinetly plan to follow [=
Thank you Tika!!!!!
Chapter 4

The girl left the room, glancing at me from the corners of her eyes, and closed the door. I was still so occupied with what had just happened that I had forgotten all about him until I saw something moving towards me. Before I even had a clue of what I wanted to do, I sat on the bed with my back against the headboard. My eyes locked into his; somehow he still was able to take my breath away. He moved so elegantly and smoothly, the color of his eyes a mixture of clear blue and a vibrant purple, his lips curved into a little smile. He knew all too well what effect he had on other people.

That's when it hit me; the women had been talking about the vampire world. Could it be true...? I moved my hands faster and faster... I licked my sharp teeth with my tongue... I closed my eyes and focused on what I was hearing... It was like the entire world was just behind my eyelids: birds singing, a car accelerating way too fast, a little giggle, and trees dancing in the wind... But when I opened my eyes, I was still captured in a space without windows, only lighted by the amazing chandelier hanging in the middle of the room.

While looking at the chandelier, I had no problems with the bright light coming from it. I saw every little beam, how it was reflected in flawless cut diamond-shaped pendants. It was a breathtaking sight; I couldn't help myself when I sighed.

I heard him chuckle. I turned my head toward him, preparing myself for the most important question at this moment. When our eyes locked again, I said, "It's true isn't it, the vampire world. And now I'm part of it," stating this more as a fact then a question. "I just want to know why and what I'm doing here. It's not like she has happy memories about my family."

He seemed to think about where to start, so I asked him, "Who was she and how am I related to her?"

"Desdemona is your mother’s sister, although they haven't seen each other for years, not since your mother fell in love with your father and they took off. There are a few things you should know about the vampire world to fully understand everything I'm going to tell you. A vampire can be created like I did with you: biting a human. On the other hand, a vampire can be born just like you and I were born on to this planet."

I was so confused. My mom, the sister of a powerful vampire, Desdemona... So that would make her my aunt. "How, what...?"

He raised his hand and laid his finger over my lips. I hadn't noticed him getting closer to me; I should not let myself go like that.

"When a vampire is born into this world, he or she is able to choose the path they want to take, either the human path or the vampire path. When they are kids, both futures are present in the body. At the age of 16 the first choice has to be made. You could see it as a trial. The real choice has to be made at the age of 21. After that,\\t there is no turning it back.

As you can imagine, most new vampires are born out of couples that have chosen the human path. They live a human life and loose almost every vampire aspect. It is very rare that a vampire is born out of a couple that has chosen the vampire path, simply because it is extremely dangerous for a newborn vampire, as they are part human and have blood running through their veins. There are some but most are repudiated by the parents."

His voice had turned into a whisper when he added that last fact. His eyes had lost all the clear blue, only a smoldering dark purple was visible.

"Your mom and Desdemona are twins, something really uncommon in the vampire world. Their parents were one of the most influential vampire couples. Both had been destined to choose the vampire path, as the first born descendants of former vampire world rulers. You could say they were the king and queen of our world.

Your mom and Desdemona were always together. It looked like they would rule the vampire world side-by-side. But while growing up, your mother struggled with the path that was hers and when she turned 20, she met your father at a prom organized for her birthday."
Thank you Jeri!!!!! :)
:)
This is really good, please let me know when you post more
Will do and thank you very mutch!!!!!!!!!
it is good but crazy at the same time but like it

Thanks Alyssa!!!!! :)

My imagination tend to go in crazy places.

this is really imaginative :)

cant wait for the next chapter !

Thanks Isabelle for reading and liking :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service