The Twilight Saga

This is a Sequel to Bella's New Identity

Plot: Bella and Ben are happily married and have a daughter named Emma. Life is Perfect. Even Jake is happy as he imprinted on Emma, or so everyone thinks. But it's a lie. Emma is heart broken when she finds out. But she keeps having these strange dreams she had for year that sprung from her bed time story. Those dreams so real and she wants to find The Prince she keeps dreaming about.

In another world and time Prince Peter is dreaming of Emma and he's in love with her. He wants to find her as well. But he's not human either. He's a Greek God as well, The son of Hera and Zeus to be exact.

But a new boy Caleb is in town. Even though Emma still wants Peter she finds her self drawn to the stranger. But nothing is as it seems. She's in Danger.

What happens when Jacob attacks a boy in the woods who happens to be Peter?

Inspired by this song:

Preface: Emma's Pov:

Dreams. Sounds simple enough right? Well not in my case. Since I was 4 years old but looked like 11, I had those strange dreams for the past 5 years that sprung from a bed time story, I still remember to this day. My dad told it to me one day when I was sleepy and ever since then. I had this vivid dreams, they felt so real. They still do.It makes me wonder if it's all just in my head or if he even exists. All I know is that I need and want to find him.

Preface (Above)

Chapter 1~Bed Time Story

Chapter 2~Jealousy

Chapter 3~Pain

Chapter 4~Waking Up

Chapter 5~Heartbreak

Chapter 6~The Coronation

Chapter 7~Fight

Chapter 8~Peter's Angel

Chapter 9~The Witch

Chapter 10~It All Starts

Chapter 11~Revealed

These were made by Rachel:

These Character Banners were made by Ellie:

This was made by M.M.C :

This banner was made by  Beyond The Eyes Aka Sara:

Tags: TakingOverMe

Views: 1158

Replies to This Discussion

Who said Peter would lol? And I don't feel that bad for Jake

Jake didn't imprint on Emma!!!!! Who did he imprint on? Wow! This is a awesome chapter. I have to know who knocked her out. Is it someone i know or don't know? I'm going to think about all blonde people i know.

I am not saying who he Imprinted on as I have not figured that out yet and Lol. It might be Tanya or someone new so that's all I am saying

WOW!

The drama is building!

Peter just wouldn't attack her. That isn't his character! It isn't, and I wouldn't accept that even if that was the truth.

Blonde... GAH, please write more, I'm drawing a blank, and that REALLY bugs me!

Yeah the drama is building up a lot on this story

And Peter would not do that as he is not in her world when she got attacked anyways lol

Ahaha lol, wait for more :) I think it bugs everyone

what the heck's with Jacob!  please update again soon!

Jake is a jerk

My My!!! I didnt think i could fall inlove with even more but I did!!!

P.S Not liking Jake right now :/

Oh Lol, I am glad you like this so much :) and Yeah I am not liking Jake either

Well that is very interesting!!! lol

She has to go back right before the kiss!!! Grrr!! I feel her frustration!! lol

Can't wait for more!!!

She might or she might not

I am glad you liked it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service