The Twilight Saga

This is a Sequel to Bella's New Identity

Plot: Bella and Ben are happily married and have a daughter named Emma. Life is Perfect. Even Jake is happy as he imprinted on Emma, or so everyone thinks. But it's a lie. Emma is heart broken when she finds out. But she keeps having these strange dreams she had for year that sprung from her bed time story. Those dreams so real and she wants to find The Prince she keeps dreaming about.

In another world and time Prince Peter is dreaming of Emma and he's in love with her. He wants to find her as well. But he's not human either. He's a Greek God as well, The son of Hera and Zeus to be exact.

But a new boy Caleb is in town. Even though Emma still wants Peter she finds her self drawn to the stranger. But nothing is as it seems. She's in Danger.

What happens when Jacob attacks a boy in the woods who happens to be Peter?

Inspired by this song:

Preface: Emma's Pov:

Dreams. Sounds simple enough right? Well not in my case. Since I was 4 years old but looked like 11, I had those strange dreams for the past 5 years that sprung from a bed time story, I still remember to this day. My dad told it to me one day when I was sleepy and ever since then. I had this vivid dreams, they felt so real. They still do.It makes me wonder if it's all just in my head or if he even exists. All I know is that I need and want to find him.

Preface (Above)

Chapter 1~Bed Time Story

Chapter 2~Jealousy

Chapter 3~Pain

Chapter 4~Waking Up

Chapter 5~Heartbreak

Chapter 6~The Coronation

Chapter 7~Fight

Chapter 8~Peter's Angel

Chapter 9~The Witch

Chapter 10~It All Starts

Chapter 11~Revealed

These were made by Rachel:

These Character Banners were made by Ellie:

This was made by M.M.C :

This banner was made by  Beyond The Eyes Aka Sara:

Tags: TakingOverMe

Views: 1205

Replies to This Discussion

I made Jake bad because I wanted to. He's a character in my story so I call the shots with how each character is lol

Yeah we met Caleb, he's bit odd at first

I think it was awsome. Update soon.

Great story guys, just hope there is more to this :)

No problem :) hope so :)

great chapter, who is this caleb?  can't wait for your next udpate!

that will be found out later as to who he is

I Love the new Chapter!!!!

Glad you liked it

Wow!! Jake is such a jerk!!!

Love this chapter!!!
Can't wait for more!!! :)

I know Jake is a jerk :(

I am glad you like the chapter, will post soon

Chapter 6~The Coronation

Unknown Pov:

I stood leaning against the tree and smirked as I saw him coming over. I flipped my blonde hair back “So have you met the girl yet?” I asked and crossed my arms over my chest.

He nodded as he looked at me with his dark eyes “Yes, that girl is so powerful. I can sense her power. It makes me sick” he spat at the floor “We should get him out of the way first though, then we can target the girl.”

I looked at him and nodded “Yes, but he needs to be here for that to work.”

He nodded “I know that.” He snapped at me “I think I know how we can get rid of the boy when he comes here.” He said and he had a playful evil smile on his lips

“Tell me more.” I said leaning to him. I wondered what he had in mind to get rid of that boy she keeps dreaming about.

“The dog.” He said and I looked at him confused.

“Dog?” I said and laughed “You want us to set a dog on him? That’s not going to work. The boy is powerful as well, I doubt a little dog is going to scare him.” I said and rolled my eyes

“I meant the stupid werewolf.” He said

“Ah, keep talking.” I said now intrigued.

He smirked and pulled me to him and brushed his lips against my blonde hair and snarled pushing me away as to make a point “The plan is secret. Now be patient, you will find out soon, very soon” he said and he laughed evily and his laugh carried through the woods and I joined in with the evil laughter.

I looked at him when he stopped “But...”

“No buts..” He said cutting me off as he gripped my blonde hair tightly “You’ll do as I say or else. I’ll be glad to end you along with the girl, the boy and The Cullen clan” he said and shoved me back into the tree so hard it snapped and it fell back with me onto the soft green grass “Do I make my self clear?”

“Yes....” I was about to call him by his true name but stopped by my self “Yes, Master. Perfectly clear.” I said and got up back and brushed off the dirt and sighed “How long do you think before he gets here?”

“Sometime this week” He said and walked off leaving me standing in the clearing off the woods and I smirked. My time for revenge was coming and he was part of it. He was leading the whole thing and our group.  I wowed to my self I was going to get my family back for what they did to me before. And the best way was to get rid of Emma and that boy Peter. Those two made me sick. I spat at the ground and smirked and walked off wiggling my hips side to side as I walked past my master in a flirty way.

Emma’s Pov:

I walked home and smelled something off so span around and ran back in that direction and stopped seeing the blonde girl again “You!”

“Oh hello, Emma isn’t it?” she smirked with a playful smile, but it was an evil playful smile.

I glared at her “How do you know my name?” I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest and the wind blew my hair into my face slightly.

“Oh I know a lot more about you then you think.” She said and laughed as she stepped to wards me and I kicked her into a tree

“Come near me again and I’ll make sure, that kicking you into a tree will be the least of your worries.” I snarled at her, fearless and full of power. I was not scared of her. She some how reminded me the cousins of my family. Especially Kate and Irina.

She laughed “Oh you don’t scare me dear.”

“Well maybe you should be scared, as you have no idea who you’re dealing with.” I said. I had no idea how wrong I was.

She laughed “I know who I am dealing with exactly. Your name is Emma Isabella Rosalie Cullen. You’re a Hybrid. Your Parents are Benjamin and Isabella. You’re 16 years old but really younger then you look. And you have more powers then any of the Cullen family.” She said and smirked. I swallowed. Okay wow, she was good.

“How do you know that?” I asked

“Oh, I have my ways, dear. I have my ways.” She said as she laughed and then she was gone. I stared after her and shook my head. This was not good. I ran back home and stopped seeing everyone looking at me like I just woke up from a nightmare or something.

“You okay?” They all asked me at once and then each a different question over each other so it was all a chaos:

“Where have you been?”

“You look like you seen a ghost. Is everything okay?”

“Why do you smell so odd?”

“Who did you s...”

“Stop!” I yelled so they all stopped speaking over each other “I am fine and I smell different? How...” I trailed off “Oh yeah I ran into that blonde person again.”

“And?” Dad asked worried

“No worries. She did not hurt me. I warned her by kicking her into a tree but she did seem to know a lot about me and I also ran into this other person. He’s rather new and odd.” I said

“Odd how?” Carmen chimed in as she was visiting again. She visited every year with the family

“I am not sure, he smelled odd, similar to the blonde pers...” I trailed off when I saw a picture on the table and walked closer, it was a picture of Rosalie and some other blonde girl. I picked it up and almost dropped it when I gasped

“Oh that’s just Tanya” Carmen said as she walked behind me and looked at me “You okay?” she asked seeing the fear and shock on my face and in my eyes, it was written so clearly all over me.

I swallowed and shook my head “No, the blonde person was her.” I said looking at dad “She was the one who attacked me few years ago. “  I said feeling uneasy

“It can’t be her.” My dad said “I didn’t smell her.”

“Maybe that’s why her scent was different like the boy....” I trailed off again then re-gathered my thoughts “They must be working together or something. If she’s been around him then her scent is different so she is disguised.”

Mom looked at me “How do you know?”

“She knew alot about me. A lot.” I said

“How much is a lot?” Mom asked with dad looking concerned

“She knew my full name, my age, that I was a hybrid and she knew I was related to you and who my parents were.” I said

“Did she mention Peter?” Alice asked

I shook my head “No, but she almost did. I could sense it. How does she know about him? I only told my family and Jak.....”

“Is Jake working with her?” Mom asked frowning

I felt a shiver go down my spine and shook my head “I don’t know. I hope not.” I said. Oh god. I felt faint and blacked out. What if Jake was working with her? Then no wonder she knew so much about me. This was not good. There would be a war coming soon, again. Most likely. I felt like I was floating and then I heard a voice .

“Emma? Emma?” I felt someone tap me on my shoulder and I screamed as I span around

“Relax, it’s just me Peter” He said and put his hand on my shoulder and I sighed in relief

“Oh sorry, I am just a bit stressed out. I think there’s something odd going on back in my world. Like someone is stalking me but or something.” I said

“Who?” he frowned looking at me.

“One of my family cousins who left the family a few years back. I know it sounds odd, but she attacked me before and I did not see her. But I ran into her today.” I said looking at him

He wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug “I won’t let her get you. I promise.” he said and he kissed my cheek softly. I nodded and hugged him tightly and leaned my head on his chest and then saw his parents walking over.

“Today is the day.” Hera said and I looked more confused then ever.

“What is today?” I asked confused looking at them and then looked at Peter “Do you know what they are talking about?” I said. I looked between them all as they were silent and I looked at them “Please someone tell me what’s going on.”

“Peter’s Coronation.” His father said looking at me.

I looked confused and puzzled even more “Like a coronation of a king? But Peter does not have a Queen.” I said “Isn’t that coronations work?” I asked. I had no idea how it worked here.

Hera shook her head laughing softly “No dear, it does not work that way. Here is works in a different way. Peter is 19 and he’s the right age to be the new king of our kingdom, he has the potential, leader ship and he’s also the best warrior we have so far.”

Zeus nodded “Yes, and after there is the coronation dance.”

“Like a ball?” I asked him looking at him

He nodded “Yes and you’re Peter’s how do you say it in your world? Date or something like that.” I turned bright red

“I...but...i..”

Peter chuckled as I stammered “Don’t worry. You’ll do great.” He said and smiled at me softly.

I nodded “Okay, let’s hope it goes well then.” I said and he squeezed my arm softly to reassure me. Then we walked to the castle and got ready. I had on a dress that was elegant and my hair was curly and some was pined back slightly with lose strands. I had shoes to match While Peter wore Prince Clothing, we rode on the horse to the little square were the coronation was held. I was sitting side ways on the horse as I was told to. My horse next to Peter’s. When we got the square there was music playing and people singing, it was some sort of ancient ceremony.

Peter had to kneel down as his father spoke “I Zeus, lord of the Greek Gods, Crown my son Peter High King Peter the Magnificent.” He placed a crown on Peter’s head and everyone clapped and I smiled at Peter softly as the wind blew in my hair.

Peter smiled back at me and he walked over so some romantic music began to play and he bowed to me “May I have this dance?” he asked kissing my hand softly

I curtsied to him and smiled “You may.” He took my hand in his and placed the other on my waist as I rested my free hand on his shoulder and we danced to the music, we moved as one. I smiled looking at him as we danced and I was still aware that many people were watching us dance “Why is everyone watching us?” I whispered to him

“Because I am dancing with the most beautiful girl here.” Peter said as he twirled me and then back into his arms and I felt my cheeks blush bright red.

I was about to answer when I heard a voice that send chills down my spine “Well, well look what we have here. If it isn’t out little Peter and some maid.”

“She’s not a maid.” Peter hissed and pulled me behind him “What do you want Ares?” he asked, his voice deep and cunning towards Ares.

Ares laughed and smirked “Mhh take a guess my boy.” He said

Peter was silent for a while then he snarled at him “You will not touch Emma, understood?” he hissed right at Ares and spat at him in the process slightly.

Ares laughed “Oh, I will get the girl one way or another. Even if I have to fight you for her.” He said and smirked looking at me

“Peter no. You can’t.” I said looking at Peter

“Deal.” Peter said totally ignoring what I just said “I will fight you.”

“Fine, then tomorrow.” He said and left. I swallowed and was paralyzed on the spot with fear. Today went from weird, to good, to bad. How could anything get worse anymore?

The Coronation Music:(two versions of this)

Music Emma and Peter Danced Too:

This is from Romeo and Juliet: I thought this was just so utterly beautifully sad.

This is from Chocolat: This is so melodic and sweet music.

This is from Titanic: This is the epic theme song the Portrait :)

I heard the last 3 songs on a video I watched on the most beautiful songs from movies. And I loved these three and could not decide which one to use, so I used all of them.

So here was chapter 6 and full of drama you could say. Who are the two people that will want to attack Emma and Peter and who was the male person talking about when he said the werewolf? Could it be Tanya and the new boy talking about Jake?

Give me your views, predictions right here and any questions :) Aslo let me know what you think of the music :) and which one is your fave one.

For me it goes:

Romeo and Juliet

Titanic

and Chocolat.

Also which version of  the coronation song sounds better? The one without singing or the one with? I like both but the singing one adds more ancient feel to it. Like a proper coronation of sorts.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service