The Twilight Saga

This is a Sequel to Bella's New Identity

Plot: Bella and Ben are happily married and have a daughter named Emma. Life is Perfect. Even Jake is happy as he imprinted on Emma, or so everyone thinks. But it's a lie. Emma is heart broken when she finds out. But she keeps having these strange dreams she had for year that sprung from her bed time story. Those dreams so real and she wants to find The Prince she keeps dreaming about.

In another world and time Prince Peter is dreaming of Emma and he's in love with her. He wants to find her as well. But he's not human either. He's a Greek God as well, The son of Hera and Zeus to be exact.

But a new boy Caleb is in town. Even though Emma still wants Peter she finds her self drawn to the stranger. But nothing is as it seems. She's in Danger.

What happens when Jacob attacks a boy in the woods who happens to be Peter?

Inspired by this song:

Preface: Emma's Pov:

Dreams. Sounds simple enough right? Well not in my case. Since I was 4 years old but looked like 11, I had those strange dreams for the past 5 years that sprung from a bed time story, I still remember to this day. My dad told it to me one day when I was sleepy and ever since then. I had this vivid dreams, they felt so real. They still do.It makes me wonder if it's all just in my head or if he even exists. All I know is that I need and want to find him.

Preface (Above)

Chapter 1~Bed Time Story

Chapter 2~Jealousy

Chapter 3~Pain

Chapter 4~Waking Up

Chapter 5~Heartbreak

Chapter 6~The Coronation

Chapter 7~Fight

Chapter 8~Peter's Angel

Chapter 9~The Witch

Chapter 10~It All Starts

Chapter 11~Revealed

These were made by Rachel:

These Character Banners were made by Ellie:

This was made by M.M.C :

This banner was made by  Beyond The Eyes Aka Sara:

Tags: TakingOverMe

Views: 1192

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I know tell me about it

Great write more soon.

I will try and post more soon

I feel for Emma, she just got Peter and now they are off to fighting in a war. Nothing is easy for them but if it was their lives would be pretty boring!

What is Caleb? He growled at the witch...

I know same here :( things are not looking so good for them when they are finally together like they should be.

Oh you'll see soon :) MWAHAHAHAHA

great update!  can't wait to read your next one. 

I am glad you liked it

CALEB, GRR, I HATE THIS BOY!

He seems like trouble...

Great update.

I know I hate him too Nikki and yeah he is mega trouble here

Chapter 10~It All Starts

Third Person’s Pov:

Alice saw Emma looking Paler then a ghost “Emma you okay?” she asked worried and she looked at the others “Did I say something?” she asked. “Emma do you know who I just described?” she asked but Emma was stiff as a stone and silent.

Peter looked at Emma “Emms?” he asked and he cupped her face in his hands and looked at her worried “Emma?”

Emma blinked and she swallowed “I met the guy before, he’s a creep” she said

“You met him?” Her dad asked now worried and some what intrigued

She nodded “Yeah, It was a few weeks ago. I thought he was some new guy in town and there was something odd about him.” She said and sighed “He smelled different, sort of like Tanya” she said

Bella nodded “If they are working together, it makes sense Tanya’s scent will have gotten mixed up with his so we didn’t know it was her.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Peter asked looking at Emma worried

“Because I didn’t think he would be dangerous.” Emma said and sighed “How was I supposed to know him and Tanya would work together and then get Jake to join them?” she frowned and looked away

Emma nodded “Yeah I guess so” she said and then there was wind in the room and she looked around, all the windows and doors where shut, the wind picked up and everyone flew back and landed on their backs and slid across the floor.

Mist appeared in the room and Emma coughed and held her breath and she saw two figures in the mist, when the mist cleared, she saw it was Zeus and Hera. She stared

Zeus helped Emma up and Hera pulled Peter up and then she helped the others stand up.

“What you doing here?” Peter asked in shock as Emma stared at Peter’s parents in shock as they appeared out of nowhere

“To help you.” They said and smiled “We’re not going to let someone hurt Emma or you.” Zeus said the last bit and he smiled “Emma’s family.”

Emma smiled a bit at him and she hugged a bit and Hera hugged her as well with Peter and they broke away and smiled at each other.

“What’s the plan?” Peter asked and looked at his watch, they had less then 24 hours to make a plan and get fight.

“I will be bait.” Emma said

“No!” Peter said “No way!”

“I have to. It’s me he’s after the most.” Emma said “I know what I am doing. You will all be in hiding waiting for my signal.”

“But...” Peter tried to protest

“Let her son.” Hera said “She knows what’s she’s doing.”

“I agree.” Ben and Bella said and smiled. They were shocked to see Hera and Zeus in their home and the rest of the family stared in shock unable to speak from their surprise.

“If she knows what she’s doing, then all we can do is wait for a singal.” Carmen was the first to speak from the Denali coven.

“Yes.” Eleazer nodded

“What should the signal be?” Peter asked, he was worried but at least he could go with this. He looked at Emma

“If any of them try anything. I will kick Caleb that will be your signal.” Emma said “I doubt they will all strike at once. They might be hidden too.” She said “It might just be Caleb, Tanya and Jake, the rest in hiding”

Peter nodded and he kissed Emma’s head and he wondered and sighed and closed his eyes tightly “How many are there supposed to be?” he asked Alice

“Including Tanya, Caleb and Jake.” Alice said “About 11!” she said and looked bit worried, She had no idea how powerful Caleb really was or about his true identity. No one had idea about that. Not even Emma who knew a lot and she could sense people’s true powers, but not Caleb’s. Something or someone was blocking her.

Peter felt dizzy and he fell to his knees “Peter!” Emma said as she helped him up “You okay?” she asked worried

He nodded “Yes, just a little dizzy, it’s nothing.” He said, but he had no idea how wrong he was. It was all starting, the curse and the war were starting it course.

Hera looked at her son and she smelled something off, she ran outside and she saw an old lady by the tree and she hissed and she launched her self at the old witch who was the Witch who cursed Peter and Emma.

The snakes on the witches head hissed and spat at Hera and the Witch kicked her off and Hera flew over the house and landed on her back on the other side of the house. Zeus was outside in a flash and he grabbed the old witch by her neck and he hissed and the witch was gone before he could even hurt her.

His hands were empty. He hissed and went to check on Hera. He helped her up and sighed and they walked back inside the house.

Next Day:

Everyone was getting ready for the fight. Emma gulped down 10 coffees as she was nervous and even Peter drank a lot of coffee that morning, they had like 2 hours before the fight. Emma was on tight black jeans, tight black top, and combat boots. Her hair was pulled up tightly.

Peter smiled at Emma “Wow combat girl” he chuckled

“Hey if you wanna fight, you gotta be dressed right.” She said and smiled

Ben chuckled “You’re just like your mother” he said and hugged her and Emma felt that odd queasy feeling again and gripped her stomach, she ran to the bathroom and threw up again.

“Too much coffee?” Peter asked and Bella nodded, Emma must have drank too much and it was making her sick, but they were all wrong once again.

Emma came back out later “I am fine, just too much coffee I guess.” She said and smiled “Let’s get this over with shall we?”

Hera nodded and smiled and she squeezed her shoulder. They all ran outside and Emma walked to the clearing where her parents last fought the Volturi, the others were hidden in the woods in a circle surrounding the clearing.

Caleb appeared out of nowhere and he smirked “Ahh what you doing here alone?” he asked, his voice so cruel and cold. He almost sounded like Ares or Hades.

Emma shot him a glare and she circled him as well and she glared at him “Non of your business!” She said “Caleb!” she said his name, with venom and poison.

He laughed “Well, well aren’t you a brave little one.” Peter accidently stepped on a twig and it snapped. Caleb’s head went in that direction but he saw nothing. He looked back at Emma

“I am not a wimp, just because I am girl.” Emma said and behind her was Tanya. Tanya was about to grab her “I would not do that if I were you.” Emma said and she threw her arm back and send Tanya flying back into the bushes.

Tanya hissed and she landed in the bushes and she tried to get off but got caught in the twigs and they snapped and she landed on her butt and glared at Emma.

“You’re powerful.” Caleb said to Emma and he reached out to touch her but Emma kicked him so hard he fell to his knees and her family and others jumped out of the woods and attacked the others on Caleb’s side.

Caleb got up and he saw Peter and he smirked. He made him self invisible and he jumped into Peter’s body taking control off it and he made Peter go for Emma. Peter ran at Emma against his own will and he slammed into her and they both flew back and skidded across the grass.

Emma winced “Peter!” she said, but she knew he was not him self. She kicked him off and she done a back flip and landed on her feet “I know you’re in there Caleb and I wont give up until I get my Peter back.” She said and she jumped in the air and she spin kicked him away.

Peter flew back and he landed on his own feet and he ran at Emma and Emma ran at him and they slammed into each other once again.

He grabbed her by her shoulder and threw her into the tree. Emma grabbed onto a branch and she swung her self around and landed on her feet “Peter don’t do this!” she said “Please! I love you.”

Peter was trying to fight off Caleb and he just walked towards Emma making her back up into a tree. Emma was pressed against the tree as her family fought with the others “Peter stop!” she said but it was too late, his hand was reaching up for her neck.

Peter closed his eyes praying he would not hurt Emma, his hand slid around her neck and he pulled her to him and he pressed his lips against hers kissing her, Caleb flew back out of his body and a little vile flew out of his pocket but he did not notice. He roared in anger seeing the two kiss.

Emma gasped and she hugged Peter “Don’t scare me like that.”

Peter held her close “I am so sorry” he held her and he saw Caleb jump at them.     He kicked Caleb away and Tanya jumped on Emma.

Emma swung her arm at Tanya and she got Tanya in the stomach as Tanya ducked but Emma managed to catch her still in one way. She then kicked Tanya to the floor and she knocked her out with a kick to the jaw.

Hera looked at Emma “Wow nice kick” she said and then noticed the vile on the floor “What’s this?” she asked and handed it to Emma

Emma opened it up and sniffed it “It smells odd” she said

Ben smelled it too and it made him gag “What’s that horrible smell?”

Caleb  was starting to have this spasm again, he looked in his pocket for the vile and Emma saw him “Looking for this?” she smirked holding up the vile so he could see it in her hand

He ran for the woods for cover but Peter held a tight hold of him that even Caleb could not get out off. Caleb’s skin started to peal back and his face turned more wrinkled and his eyes turned more colder and his young skin was gone and instead of Caleb being in Peter’s grip it was Ares.

Stunning revelation: Caleb = Ares!  So he did cross between the worlds!  I like the way the two families fought together to protect Emma and Peter!  What is happening to them?  Also: who or what is the witch and what are her true intentions?

Yeah I wanted Caleb to be normal at first but then I thought about what you said about Ares so I adapted that area so he's both Caleb and him self. Yeah Peter's family are fond of Emma so it makes sense they would protect her too. And it's the curse that is making Peter some what dizzy but Ares took control of his body in case you were refering to that. The witch will be seen more in the sequel

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service