The Twilight Saga

This is a Sequel to Bella's New Identity

Plot: Bella and Ben are happily married and have a daughter named Emma. Life is Perfect. Even Jake is happy as he imprinted on Emma, or so everyone thinks. But it's a lie. Emma is heart broken when she finds out. But she keeps having these strange dreams she had for year that sprung from her bed time story. Those dreams so real and she wants to find The Prince she keeps dreaming about.

In another world and time Prince Peter is dreaming of Emma and he's in love with her. He wants to find her as well. But he's not human either. He's a Greek God as well, The son of Hera and Zeus to be exact.

But a new boy Caleb is in town. Even though Emma still wants Peter she finds her self drawn to the stranger. But nothing is as it seems. She's in Danger.

What happens when Jacob attacks a boy in the woods who happens to be Peter?

Inspired by this song:

Preface: Emma's Pov:

Dreams. Sounds simple enough right? Well not in my case. Since I was 4 years old but looked like 11, I had those strange dreams for the past 5 years that sprung from a bed time story, I still remember to this day. My dad told it to me one day when I was sleepy and ever since then. I had this vivid dreams, they felt so real. They still do.It makes me wonder if it's all just in my head or if he even exists. All I know is that I need and want to find him.

Preface (Above)

Chapter 1~Bed Time Story

Chapter 2~Jealousy

Chapter 3~Pain

Chapter 4~Waking Up

Chapter 5~Heartbreak

Chapter 6~The Coronation

Chapter 7~Fight

Chapter 8~Peter's Angel

Chapter 9~The Witch

Chapter 10~It All Starts

Chapter 11~Revealed

These were made by Rachel:

These Character Banners were made by Ellie:

This was made by M.M.C :

This banner was made by  Beyond The Eyes Aka Sara:

Tags: TakingOverMe

Views: 1188

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't see that coming!! 

Caleb?!?!

I love how their parents all came to an understanding to protect them.

Emma and Peter were so great... I loved Emma's oufit!

Yeah :) I thought about what Segunet said about Ares crossing over so I did it like this I I gave him a disguise as Caleb.

I know they are so great :) and yeah parents lol.

I know, I would love be wearing Emma's outfit

great update! I love Emma and Peter!  they kicked some butt!  please update again soon!

I am glad you liked it :) and yeah they did kick some butt but the kicking butt is not over yet lol,. Will post soon

A/N~Okay so this is all the last chapter so please make it last :)

Chapter 11~Revealed

Emma’s Pov:

I stared at Ares in shock “You! It’s been you all along!” I said, how  could we just have missed it? It was Ares all along. He must have done something to Jake and Tanya as well most likely, to make them be mad.

“I would have gotten away with it too, if it was not for you meddling kids.” Ares hissed. Now this felt like a Scooby-doo moment.

Hera looked at him “And how long did you think you could keep this up?” she asked and raised her eyebrow at him as the rest kept on fighting, They killed his Hench men but left Jake and Tanya alone for now. To see what would come out of them two.

“Longer then this.” He spat as Peter had an even tighter grip on him.

“Well looks like you failed.”  Zeus said along with Hera. Peter nodded and he hissed at Ares and Ares snarled at him and tried to get away

“Ah-ah I would not do that if I were you.” I said and felt around in his pockets and found more of the viles. I set them all the ground and crushed them with my foot and Ares roared at me “Now what did you to do Jake and Tanya?” I said

He smirked “I am not telling you anything!” He said and I glared at him and made him feel like he was falling and on fire using my powers. He trashed in Peter’s arm screaming and I made it worse until he would give in.

Ares screamed “I...I.” I stopped using my powers on him

“You did what?” I asked now close to him as Peter still held him and lifted him slightly up the scroff of his neck

“Nothing!” He snarled and I used my powers on him again “I controlled them with my mind to do bad things.” He said in between screams of agony.

I glared at him “Well then release them!” I said “Now!”

“Make me!” He hissed at me

I looked at Peter “Let him go” I said and looked at Ares “As you wish piece of dirt. I will make you.” I said and I jumped and spin kicked him and he flew 56 metres away and he hit his head on a rock and I was at his side in seconds and I knocked him out with one punch.

The bond Ares had over Tanya and Jake was gone and they looked confused “What happened?” they both asked at the same time and looked at us.

“Ares had a mind control over both of you.” I said to Jake and Tanya

“I am sorry.” Jake said, he seemed upset with him self “About everything Emma.” He said and looked at him

I nodded “I know.” I said and sighed “It’s fine” I said “You have Peter to apologize to though as well.” I said and looked at Tanya, she just looked down and left. What a coward she was. I sighed and everyone shook their heads at Tanya.

Jake looked at Peter and took a step towards him slightly hesitantly “I am sorry.” He said to Peter “For attacking you and all that.” He said and chewed on his lip slightly.

Peter sighed “It’s okay. It was not your fault entirely. Ares did it.” He said and wrapped his arm around my waist when I was at his side again.

Hera looked at Ares “What do we do with him?”

I smirked “I think I know what.” I said and looked at Zeus and then I whispered something into his ear and he chuckled and nodded

“You got it kiddo.” He said to me ruffling my hair and he looked at Ares and he picked him up and disappeared back into his own world with Ares to strip Ares of his own powers.

Hera looked at me “What did you tell him?” she asked and smiled at me softly

“I told him to strip Ares off his powers.” I said

Peter chuckled and he kissed my hair “That sounds like something only you would say.” He said and chuckled

I nodded “I know” I giggled and smiled “Well serves him right.

“But Tanya...” Carmen trailed off

“She will be no problem” Hera said “I’ll make sure of that and she’s just a chicken.” She giggled

Carmen nodded and smiled “Thank you.” She said

Hera smiled nodding “You’re welcome” she said and then was gone, to get Tanya I suppose. I wondered what Hera had in store for Tanya.

Jake looked at me and Peter. He bit his lips. Then he took a step back and he phased and he was gone into the woods. I bit my lip, he just probably needed time to adjust to me being with someone else who was royalty and what not.

Dad smiled at me softly “Let’s go home.” He said

I nodded “I agree.” I said, that was one big fight and it seemed to take a lot out of all of us today. We all walked home. Peter had his hand in mine and I felt sick again. What was going on with me? I wondered and tried to shake that out of my thoughts, but it still lingered in the back of mine. And they say Hybrids don’t get sick. Well I proved them wrong.

I always tended to prove people wrong. Maybe dad was right. I was one miracle in this world. He always used to tell me this when I was younger and I was starting to think he was right. He’s my dad, so he was always right no matter what. But this was something odd. I wondered if the sickness would get worse, would turn into something less or more or if it would just go away like it was nothing.

Peter looked at me “You okay?” he asked looking at me

“Yeah I just feel a little odd.” I said and smiled at him and wondered what could it be. Then something hit me. The night off our first kiss, we kind of did it aswell, but that was a dream. Surely I could not get pregnant from a dream.

But then again, a lot of things did happen that had a lot to do with the dreams and they happened in real life too, but with different people. Different dangers in this world/ in that world. So why could not this happen?

Dad looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me slightly like he knew something was up but he just smiled at me, it was a knowing sort of smile. Oh great now dad knew something I did not. How did he do that? That just annoyed me. A lot. I guess if mom could do that too, she would do. But mom was mom, she was compassionate, loving, tough girl and protective.

I wondered how Peter would react if it was true. Would he be happy? Mad? Confused? All of the above. That just made me even more nervous. I bit my lip chewing on it slightly. My head was somewhat spinning. Was I even ready for a child? I always wanted a kid, But this was too shocking for me.

I mean I still had a lot in life to do. To be, to see and what not. One the one had I was happy and exited and the other one I was nervous and scared. Even if I was pregnant I would be happy, I just hoped Peter would be too.  I wondered if the child would be a boy that would take after his father or a daughter that would be like me? Mhh lots of questions running in my mind at the moment, about the possibility about me carrying Peter’s child.

Peter looked at me and he kissed my hair and he smiled “I love you Emma.” He whispered against my soft hair

I blushed and smiled “I love you too Peter.” I said and wrapped my arms around him in a warm hug and buried my face in the nape of his warm neck.

Few days passed and it was barely not even half a week after the fight, Jake was over at the house, he and Peter seemed to be getting on better now, and so did me and Jake. It was somehow odd. That the fight brought us all closer.

Peter looked at me and then he blinked like he was barely seeing anything or something, he seemed dizzy. I tried to steady him but then something odd was beginning to happen. His hand started to turn invisible.

“What’s going on?” Peter asked looking at me, alarmed just as I was feeling right now.

I had no idea what was going on. Non of has had an idea, me and Peter were now cursed and the curse was taking it course. I blinked and soon he was gone, gone from this world “Peter!” I gasped in tears as I fell to my knees and my hand flew to my stomach as I felt something move inside of me.

The End!!

A/N~So this story has came to an end and with some what a cliffie. There will be a sequel coming out soon so look out for it :) and in that one you will discover what happens now that Peter and Emma are cursed and fighting to be with each other. And to top it off Emma is pregnant. I am sad to see this story end, but It's been great having you all stick by me and this story. so I hope to see you soon again, for the ending of this triology :)

I wrote this story on Word and on there is has 45 pages and 19, 885 words

Wow!  I can't wait to see what happens in the sequel to see how things will turn out with this new turn of events!

yeah the sequel will be packed

Ahhh...Jake wasn't in his right state mind. He's not evil!!

That was some ending!!

So I finally got around to read this and now I'm off to read the next book in this series!!

Yeah, Jake and Tanya were being controlled by Ares. Once Ares was knocked out his realse on them was gone but Tanya is still a chicken as ever.

I know, I was sad to end it like this :( but a cliffie and it makes people want to read on more and more

And yeah the the next book is the last :)

love it!  Can't wait to start reading the sequal :-)

I will try and post the sequel soon

OMG!!! I loved this story!!!

Can't wait to read the next story!!! :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service