The Twilight Saga

This is a Sequel to Bella's New Identity

Plot: Bella and Ben are happily married and have a daughter named Emma. Life is Perfect. Even Jake is happy as he imprinted on Emma, or so everyone thinks. But it's a lie. Emma is heart broken when she finds out. But she keeps having these strange dreams she had for year that sprung from her bed time story. Those dreams so real and she wants to find The Prince she keeps dreaming about.

In another world and time Prince Peter is dreaming of Emma and he's in love with her. He wants to find her as well. But he's not human either. He's a Greek God as well, The son of Hera and Zeus to be exact.

But a new boy Caleb is in town. Even though Emma still wants Peter she finds her self drawn to the stranger. But nothing is as it seems. She's in Danger.

What happens when Jacob attacks a boy in the woods who happens to be Peter?

Inspired by this song:

Preface: Emma's Pov:

Dreams. Sounds simple enough right? Well not in my case. Since I was 4 years old but looked like 11, I had those strange dreams for the past 5 years that sprung from a bed time story, I still remember to this day. My dad told it to me one day when I was sleepy and ever since then. I had this vivid dreams, they felt so real. They still do.It makes me wonder if it's all just in my head or if he even exists. All I know is that I need and want to find him.

Preface (Above)

Chapter 1~Bed Time Story

Chapter 2~Jealousy

Chapter 3~Pain

Chapter 4~Waking Up

Chapter 5~Heartbreak

Chapter 6~The Coronation

Chapter 7~Fight

Chapter 8~Peter's Angel

Chapter 9~The Witch

Chapter 10~It All Starts

Chapter 11~Revealed

These were made by Rachel:

These Character Banners were made by Ellie:

This was made by M.M.C :

This banner was made by  Beyond The Eyes Aka Sara:

Tags: TakingOverMe

Views: 1202

Replies to This Discussion

great update!  so many questions to be answered.  can't wait to read your next update

They will be answered over the course of the story

Chapter 7~Fight

Emma’s Pov:

I woke up and stared at my wall and sighed, why did Peter not listen to me? I had to keep him from fighting his uncle but I knew Peter too well and he was some what stubborn and did not give up. Once he set his mind to something, more often or not he did achieve it. I was just worried that Peter would get hurt. Even though as good a Warrior Peter is, you can’t escape getting hurt. I got up and sighed walking into the living room.

Carmen looked at me “Did you have a nightmare?” she asked me and I looked confused then I saw my own reflection in the mirror and my face looked some what wasted, like I had a nightmare.

“It felt like it, well the end did.” I said and grabbed something to drink and gulped the water right down.

“Is Peter okay?” Dad asked me

“I hope so. Well he is now. But that might change. Ares challenged him to a fight and Peter accepted.” I said and sighed.

“Why?” Mom chimed in as I took a seat on the floor by the fire place and looked at them all my knees pulled up to my chest slightly.

“I think Ares wanted something to do with Me and Peter is protective so he is willing to fight him. But I am worried. No matter how good a warrior Peter is, he can’t escape from getting hurt.” I sighed and felt some tears in my eyes and I blinked them away.

“I am sure he will be okay” Mom said trying to make me feel better, but it did not work.

“You don’t know that” I said and sighed worried and buried my face in my hands and muttered something into them. Why was this happening to me? I felt like my head was spinning and then pain shot through me and I winced gasping for breath and I let out a scream of pain. I felt like my whole body was on fire and burning like a fire work waiting to be let out anytime soon. I curled up into a ball and clawed at the floor with my hands writhing in pain.

I had no idea what was going on but the pain was too much. It felt like someone else close to me was getting hurt as well and I was experiencing the pain for both of us. My body went stiff after a few moments and everyone was around me in chaos and I laid there, my eyes opened and blood shot but I did not move. I was paralyzed for the time being.

I just heard an evil laughter in my head ‘Now I have you.’ The voice sounded some what between Jake’s husky voice and the new rude guy I met in the woods

‘What do you want from me?’ I asked in my head, if I could speak my family would think I had gone bonkers or something.

‘ I want you to suffer like I did.’ Now it was Jake that thought that. It was Jake. I just knew it. I could tell it was his voice.

‘You and suffer? You lied to me’ I said in my head to him

‘I loved you non the less and you’re with that...that..thing’ He spat in my head. He hissed the word it over and over again, it made my head spin.

‘His name is Peter and I love him not....’ Before I finished the mental image of him grabbed me by my hair and then threw me over to Tanya and Caleb and Tanya sank her teeth into my neck and I screamed out in pain and I woke up sweating on my bed and I clutched onto my neck and then felt my hand was wet. I looked at my hand and there was my blood. My neck was bleeding.

Carmen ran in with my mom and dad “Emma? You okay?” they all asked looking at me.

“I...I don’t know.” I was trembling “I am bleeding.” I said and showed them my hand but there was no blood on it

“I don’t get it.” Carmen said, she sounded worried

“I was bleeding. I swear.” I said my voice all panicky

“It was just a nightmare sweetie, go back to sleep. It’s 1 in the morning” My dad said kissing the top of my head and I curled back on my bed and sighed, what was going on with me? That dream/nightmare felt so real.

I sighed and closed my eyes trying to wipe that memory out of my head but it felt rather impossible. I did not fall back asleep until 5 in the morning and barely slept as Alice ran into my room and jumped on the bed. I groaned “Alice, go away.”

“Come on, shopping time.” She said yanking me out of bed

“I am not going.” I said. I looked paler then a ghost, my hair was all messy, my eyes all red and like I have not slept for months on end. I stumbled to the kitchen to get some coffee to perk me up and when I got the mug it slipped from my hand and I felt dizzy

Mom caught the mug and Carmen steadied me “You okay?”

“I feel...weak.” I said. I felt like I could barely move. Like my body was has been tied down with ounces and ounces. Tons of weight even.

“What happened in your dream?” Dad asked me

“Well I was telling you all about Ares and Peter fighting or going to fight today. And then I felt so much pain and I was paralyzed and Jake talked to me in my head blaming me and what not and then Tanya bit my neck and when I woke up, there was blood on my neck but when you came into the room it was gone.” I said

“Okay this is getting way to freaky.” My dad said as he picked me up and carried me back to my bed and layed me down “Just rest.” He said and kissed my hair

“But the shoppi...” Alice cut got off by my mom

“Emma has enough clothes Alice. And you know she hates being dragged to shops by you. She needs rest so leave Emma be.” Mom said firmly looking at Alice. I heard mom say the words and saw them as the door to my room was open.

I sighed and felt too weak to even ask for someone to close to the door. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Peter’s Pov:

It was the next day and I was getting ready to fight Ares. I was dressed in my prince wear and then on top put the armour and pulled the helmet down and walked outside where the fight was held in the square and drew out my sword and from the corner of my eye I noticed Emma. She looked scared and My parents had to hold her back from trying to stop me.

Ares smirked at me as he drew out his sword and we circled each other and I leaped over a rock and at him and slammed his head with my sword and we faught.

The fight was rather intense and he stabbed me once through my armour and I winced as I felt blood trickle down my arm but did not give up and I won the fight. I watched Ares lying on the floor knocked out and covered in his own blood.

Emma ran to me and she hugged me and I winced slightly “You’re hurt” she said looking at me worried.

I held my hand over where I was injured on the other arm and Emma helped me inside to my room and helped me take of my armour and slide of my shirt. She got a cloth and some warm water and she wiped off the blood carefully, her hand was so soft, it felt smoother then the softest silk. Her touch was so heavenly and pure.

I looked at Emma her and placed my hand on her cheek softly and pulled her face towards mine softly and pressed my lips against hers kissing her. Her lips felt so warm and soft against mine as we kissed. I don’t even know how many times I tried to kiss Emma over the past 5 years. I either got nervous I pulled away. I woke up just when I was about to kiss her or someone walked in and made us jump back.

I felt Emma wrap her arms around me neck as she kissed me back more with the passion and love we felt for each other and I set her on my lap kissing her. I ran my fingers tips in her soft long hair and pulled her closer to me. My arms on her waist holding her as my lips travelled from her lips down her jawline and neck softly.

I watched Emma sleeping in my arms. I pulled her softly closer and leaned my chin on her shoulder and closed my eyes and soon fell asleep too and my body was pressed against hers as we slept in each other’s embrace.

When I woke up in my own bed from the dream. I smiled to my self and then felt like I was falling and I landed in the middle of the woods which I have never ever seen in my life before. I looked down to see I was wearing my day clothes and my sword was in my sword holder at my waist. I was about to move but I saw a giant russet werewolf in front of me.

I was about to pull out my sword when that wolf jumped on me and we both skidded across the grass and I winced in pain as the wolf stuck his claws in me.

Emma’s Pov:

I woke up in the morning with a bright smile on my face and smiled, I ran my finger tips over my lips and then they lingered on my neck as I pictured my self in Peter’s arm again and smiled at the thought. I walked into the kitchen smiling and everyone had their eyebrows raised at me.

“What?” I asked smiling

“What did Peter do?” Dad chuckled as he saw my expression

I was about to answer him but then felt pain shot through me, like someone I knew was in danger and I ran out as fast as I could with my shoes on and my shorts and t-shirt. I got the woods were I saw Jake in his wolf form standing over something or someone “Stop it!” I yelled and Jake stopped what ever he was doing and he just looked at me and he snarled at me.

He ran off and then I walked bit closer to what was on the floor and it took me a moment to realize who it was. His dirty blonde hair, his sword, his prince clothing, his blue eyes. I dropped to my knees in shock as a breath got caught in my throat “Peter.”

A/N~So this chapter was pretty intense and romantic at the same time. What do you think about Emma's nightmare? Was it real or not? What will happen with Emma and Peter now that he's where she is and danger is near?

Poor Peter!  What did Jake do to him?  I wonder how they got her to dream about things happening in her own world?  And how did Peter get in her world?  And what is Caleb's role in all this?  At least Emma and Peter got their first kiss!  Please post more soon!  I can't wait for the next exciting chapter!

yeah poor him :( you will see that in the next chapter and Caleb's role will soon be discovered as well :) and many more questions will be answered over the course of the story and the sequel to this. As I am planning on some questions hanging and then answering them in the sequel and the ending will raise even more questions lol

This was great update soon. I have to know what their reaction is. Write soon. Poor peter. I just wanna slap jake so hard.

You know I should hate you for making Jake the bad guy in this!! LOL

Finally Emma and Peter had their first kiss!!

yeah I know lol :) but more about Jake will be later on lol

And yeah finally :) took them 5 years to get there

great update!  you are a great writer.  I can't wait to read your next update!

aww thanks that means a lot. Will post soon

Chapter 8~Peter’s Angel

Peter’s Pov:

As the wolf tackled me and we slid across the grass I noticed what looked like a blue light that was a portal at the spot where I landed and the light was gone as the portal closed up. I must have fallen through a portal and gotten here. I told my self, but where was here? I sighed mentally to my self.

I tried to get my sword out but the wolf bit into my arm and I winced and kicked it in the jaw as blood showed up through my sleve. I felt it soaking through. I winced as my arm hurt a lot. I sighed and tried to move away but the wolf was on me and I felt like my whole world was going black and then I heard the voice.

“Stop it!” I knew the voice, but how was she here? I asked my self. The wolf growled and soon enough was gone. My vision was hazy as I looked at the girl, she was all blurry and I could not make out who she was “Peter” she breathed out and I heard a soft thud, she must have dropped to her knees or something.

“You’re an Angel.” I said and with that I blacked out.

Emma’s Pov:

I sighed and picked him up carefully and put him over my shoulder, he was some what heavy. I swore to my self I would get Jake back after this. I walked home and stumbled into the living room “A little help here.”

Alice looked at me shocked “Who is he?” she asked curious, why did she always have to be so nosey? I asked my self.

“Long story.” I said. I was going to have to explain Peter to them later once I knew how he got here him self.

I set him down on the couch and then held my hands over his wounds and my hands glowed blue and his wounds began to close up as he was healed. I put a wet cloth on his forehead.

“Is this who I think it is?” I heard dad ask me and I just nodded

“Peter?” I heard my mom ask “Well, .......how did he get here?” she asked after she gathered her thoughts.

I shrugged “I have no idea. I saw Jake hurting him.” I said and frowned and with that Peter’s eyes flattered open and he looked around bit confused and he tried to sit up “Take it easy” I said and layed him back down gently again

“Emma?” he said and he smiled weakly “How did you get here?” He asked looking at me

“I live here.” I said looking at him “You’re in my world Peter. I am not sure how.” I said

“That makes two of us.” He said and I helped him sit as he refused to be laying down and I smiled at him softly.

“This is my family.” I said gesturing to everyone around us

“Wow big.” He chuckled

I giggled softly “Oh that’s just half of them.” I said as only Mom, Dad, Alice, Carmen, Eleazer, Irina and Kate were in the room

He nodded “Oh.” He said and smiled at me and he kept his hand in mine “So I gather there is more?”

I nodded “Yes, Aunt Rosalie, Uncle Emmett, Granddad Carlisle and Grandma Esme are in the main house with Uncle Jasper.” I smiled “This is my aunt Alice, my mom Bella, My dad Ben, and my family cousins Carmen, Eleazer, Irina and Kate” I said gesturing to one by one as I went through the list.

“So you’re the famous Peter huh?” I heard Alice chime in

“I am famous?” Peter chuckled and I shot an annoyed look at Alice.

“Yes you are. Well according to Emma anyways.” Alice kept on talking even though I was waving my hands for her to stop and I groaned annoyed with Alice, why did she always do this to me? “She talks about you a lot.”

“She does?” Peter’s face lit up with the brightest smile I ever seen on his face.

Alice nodded “Yep, 24/7 since the first day you met.”

He turned slightly pink and he smiled at us all slightly embarrassed now. I slapped my forehead and sighed “Alice, shush!” I heard mom say before the words could even come out of my mouth so I shut my mouth again as it was slightly open to say those words that mom said for me.

Peter looked at me and I smiled at him softly and bit my lip chewing on it nervous. Why did Alice have to embarrass me like this?

“It’s lovely to meet you finally” Carmen said and smiled at Peter

He nodded shaking her hand “Likewise.” He said and smiled “Who was that wolf?” he asked looking at me.

I swallowed at the subject “That was Jake. I am sorry, he was way out line for doing that. I’ll deal with him later.”

He nodded “It’s fine don’t blame your self.” He said as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him hugging me tightly. Too later for that, I already was blaming my self for him getting hurt. I sighed and rested my head on his chest softly and closed my eyes trying to relax and think of calm happy things, only one thing calmed me down. Being in Peter’s arm, for real. I always wondered if we would remember each other if we met in real life and of course we did.

I always thought this would be more complicated but maybe really it was, but who was to know? This never happened before and besides, if it’s complicated who would be willing to explain this? No body. I guess.

Jacob’s Pov:

I was in my human form and I punched the tree and it snapped as I growled. How dare Emma stop me? I was doing fine with him alone. That stupid boy. What was he doing here? I never met him before in my life and he smelled supernatural and I was going to neutralize him until Emma stopped me. I wondered if he was Peter. That thought got me madder then ever and I snarled as I saw Tanya walk over.

“Did you do it?” she asked and smirked

“Emma got in the way.” I said and frowned

“What do you mean?” I heard someone hiss behind me and I turned around to see it was our master.

“She stopped me. I am sorry master.” I said and he pushed me down onto the floor then grabbed me by my neck and squeezed tightly before he let me go and I gasped for my breath.

“Next time, do as we say.” He hissed

I nodded and they smirked and left me standing in the woods. I gasped for breath still, great. What was I going to do next? I wondered to my self and just phased and went home and layed on my bed and felt like my neck was throbbing and soon fell asleep and snored.

I was dreaming of Emma. But it soon turned into a nightmare where she left me for someone else. I woke up and broke my bed as I kicked the side and I groaned and got up and walked to the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror and I smirked to my self. I punched the mirror and it smashed into a tiny pieces. I was going to get revenge on Emma for leaving me for that Peter who ever or what ever he was.

I know she had a right to be mad at me for lying but I did love her despite that. I needed her back. And I was going to get her back one way or another, with or without force, that girl was going to be mine.

I smirked and walked to the kitchen to see Sam there “What?” I snapped at him

“You missed Patrol.” Sam said using his Alpha voice. I just rolled my eyes at him

“Yeah whatever.” I said not really caring about the pack anymore, they were all on Emma’s side, so I gave up on them. As they gave up on me “I don’t care okay?” I said then snarled at him “So you can just go and boss someone else around but not me.”

“I am going to have to let you go.” Sam said, and he left. He just kicked me out the pack? I smirked, not caring. They meant nothing to me anymore and neither did the tribe.

Caleb’s Pov:

I was leaning against the tree near the Cullen house hold and I saw Peter holding Emma and I smirked. Great, he was here. But she healed him. Darn it. Well I was just going to have to hurt him on my own with Tanya and Jacob. I smirked at the thought. I was going to get revenge.

Tanya looked at me “Is this going to work?” she asked me, she sounded like she was doubting to me.

“Are you doubting me?” I asked as I Span around and she was looking at me and I looked her in the eyes to see if she was lying

“No of course not. Master” she said, truth in her eyes

“Well then, next time don’t sound like you are.” I hissed at her and we left “This will work. We just need to separate them when they are most vulnerable”

“How are we going to do that?” Tanya asked me

“Oh you leave that to me.” I laughed evily.  I felt my eye twitch and my throat burned in the most horrible way ever and my skin started to turn a slightly different colour on my hand and I hit it behind my back

“What’s the matter?” Tanya asked me

“Nothing!” I hissed at her annoyed and pulled the little vile from my pocket and drank it and then everything was okay again and I smirked.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service