The Twilight Saga

Chapter One : Amber's P.O.V

Drip Drip Drip. The rain out side was pelting against the roof with a vengeance. Thunder rumbled and seemed to shake the house. Suddenly I hear the baby in the other room start to cry.

“No I got her” mom said to my dad. I rolled over throwing my pillow over my head. I could hear Embers loud snoring. We may be triplets but we were very different. Today was our last day here, Mom and dad wanted us to finish High school in La-Push Washington.

“EMBER BLACK” My mom yelled

“Mom I uh-” I heard. I quickly got in the closet and opened the Secret door. I hadn't told anyone about it , and when ever something was going on that my parents wanted to keep a secret about , I knew about it instantly. My brother and sister were always surprised that I knew before them. Mom and dad thought I was like aunt Alice for a while seeing the Future and everything. We found out about Vampires when we were ten and our parents had to explain why we had powers. I slid through the small hall that circled around the house. When I was young I put markers in here so I could tell where in the house I was. I finally reached Ember's room. I slid the Piece of wood away from the wall so I could see in the room. It always reminded me of Scooby doo when someones looking through the eyes. I Had to hold in my gasp. Ember was in bed with a girl. I tried to see who the girl was but it was too dark for me to see at the moment. My vision isn't as good as full vampires, but I guess you could say I would never need glasses. I slipped over down the call to Asher's Room. She was curled up in her Hammock, She said it was like having someone hold you , You could fit like 6 people in her hammock not that anyone would try tho. I walked back over to Embers room, Dad and Ember were sitting on the bed talking. Mom came rushing through the door.

“Amber’s missing” Great now there gonna be asking me where I am going. Dad jumped up and ran towards my room.

“AMBER” he yelled, I quickly ran to the front of the house and went through the escape route.

“Yeah dad” I asked

“Where were you” He asked Sternly

“Chill I was in the woods” I said He shook his head.

“Where are you always going” He asked

“No where” I said and walked into the kitchen to get me a drink. Asher Is the only one who technically likes the taste of Animal Blood, Just like out mother we can survive on both. I never tried, just the thought repulsed me.

“Are you hungry dear”

“Yeah, I could eat a cow” I said with a smile,She giggled at the thought

“they don't taste good” She replied knowing I would understand.

“Your uncle is on his way” My dad said, my mom shook her head.

“yes” I said, Uncle Emmett was my favorite by far. Me and Him wrestled, he usually won.

“Hey guys” Emmett said coming through the door.

“Uncle Emmett” I yelled and jumped at him. He smiled and hugged me.

“Good to see you too kiddo”

“Wheres my mom” My mom asked

“Shes getting abused by Alice of course” My mom nodded. Lightning struck out side.

“I love a good Rainy day” Uncle Emmett said, Ember came out of his room with the girl from last night , mom scowled at ember.

“Looks like the rain isn't the only hitting hard” Ember growled at uncle Emmett. He chuckled. I stuck my fork in the pancakes and then poked one in my mouth.

“Dang girl chew” my dad said , As he said this Asher came out of her room Stretching and yawning.

“Are you hungry baby” my mom asked. You almost couldn't tell the difference between me and Asher except our hair, Mine was long and had light brown streaks, hers was just dark brown and shorter than mine, Mine fell about half way down my body, hers just came to her shoulders. Ember was sitting on the couch playing with the girls hand and kissing it , she laughed and giggled. Mom never liked Embers Girlfriends, or one night stands. I laughed at moms Expression, she looked at me and frowned, then smiled when she saw that I was laughing at her and not Ember.

“Not really” Asher answered.

“I'm going out, ill see you later” I said to them as I shoved the last pancake in my mouth.

“How many Pancakes was that”

“mmm20mm” I said between bites. My mom shook her head. Dad stared at me strange.

“Are you getting taller” He asked

“I don't know”

“Bye” I yelled

Ember P.O.V

“I'm worried about that girl” Dad said to mom

“you don't think” mom said , dad nodded

“what are you guys talking about” I asked them still holding Mary's hand.

“Its nothing”

“But ember is too” My mom said

“Oh come on” I groaned. I rolled my eyes and then took Mary back to my room.

“Why don't you just stay baby” Mary said to me.

“I have to go babe”

“Are you sick” She asked

“No why”

“Your hot”

“Its genetics” I laughed

“Not Genetically hot silly, just your temperature.” She said smiling, I kissed her softly on the lips.

“You worry to much” I whispered, She laughed and pushed me on the bed.

Asher's P.O.V

“I don't think so Anna” I said to my best friend

“Come on, Just ask the If you can stay two days, Ill pay for your plane ticket”

“I can't I have to help my uncle Seth and Aunt Kathy, they have a new baby” She rolled her eyes

“What are you going to tell Henry about you leaving”

“I was thinking about breaking up with him actually”

“What why” She asked hurt

“Long distant relationships never work out” I said. My phone buzzed, I looked down to see a text from my Boyfriend Henry.

We need to talk – Henry

I agree – Ash

Meet me at the park around your house – Henry

be there in 5-Ash

“He wants me to meet him at the park in 5” I said to Anna

“Well go meet him, Ill talk to you later, I have to help my mom with her new boyfriends stuff anyways” I smiled

“Alright”

I gave her a hug and slipped on my shoes and walked down stairs.

“BE BACK IN A MINUTE” I yelled

“where are you going” my dad asked

“To see Henry”

“Why” He asked, he never liked Henry I could always tell.

“I'm breaking up with him if you must know” My dad smiled

“Gee dad dont have to look so happy”

“Sorry honey its just”

“dad I have to go” I walked out. I loved the winter it was freezing,and most people didn't notice my cold skin in the winter. I walked down the street when I got to the park I noticed him sitting on one of the swings, talking to himself. I shook my head.

“Hey Henry”

“Asher” He breathed and then smiled

“hey Henry” I sat down next to him.

“Henry, I'm leaving tomorrow” I said to him.

“I know”

“What did you want to talk about” I asked

“Asher we have been dating for three years now, and I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We are finishing school in a year and I want you to marry me when school is over” He pulled out a ring from his pocket.

“Henry-” I began.

“You wouldn't have to worry about a job, my dads trust fund would take care of us both”

“Henry , I'm breaking up with you” I blurted out. He froze

“Why” He asked when he finally spoke

“I'm moving, long distant relationships never last” He nodded.

“Okay” He stuttered.

“Sorry” I left him sitting there on the Swing stunned.

Views: 1760

Replies to This Discussion

oh my 2 babies, that was so intense i loved it cant wait to read more

bleeehhh update soon, waiting forever going crazy :P wanna know what happens next

Love the story.  when is Harry going to tell Amber that he imprinted on her?  

Really hope you decide to finish writing this.

would you please let me know either way.

Chapter Eleven
Reunited and it feels so good
Chandler's P.O.V

I sat on the sandy beach of la push, School was out so there were couples walking around. Sitting even some were getting their feet wet. I sighed. I wished she would forgive me. I swear I didn't mean I want her to have an abortion. I love her with all my heart, she just jumped to the wrong conclusion. I threw a rock in the general direction of the ocean with out looking , It didn't matter where I looked, I only saw her face. I left the doctors office in a hurry, She wouldn't want me there.
Twins” I sighed to my self.

She's going to need help, and not amber. I frowned, I couldn't believe she moved out of her parents house. I stood up and whipped my cut off jeans. I headed towards Amber's Apartment. I saw it In Aden's mind when they went to look at Amber and Amy's new place. I knew Amy would be out getting stuff for the baby,like they talked about with Aden. So that would mean Amber was going to be home alone.
When I got to their apartment, I didn't honestly know where I was going to go with this but I had to do something. I had to get my Amy back. I sighed and knocked on the door. Amber opened of course, She smiled and then frowned.
what are you doing here” she asked angrily.
I was wondering if you could do me a favor, I know I don't deserve it but Amy has made a terrible mistake and if you don't help me, Our kids are going to suffer more then us.” I said in a hurry with my words slurring a little from trying to get it all in one sentence.
Okay come in” I walked in to see a baby seat next to the dinner table. I smiled
I see she's already gone shopping”
Yes you know her well” She responded
Yes, Look amber”
Why would you have suggested an abortion”
She took it wrong I didn't suggest an abortion, I just said we should tell our parents and think about our options, I meant, Marriage or moving in together, or me moving into her parents house. Something that required a family setting Amber. I would never harm my children” I said She was stunned.
you want to marry her” she asked
yes, and be with her and everything”
So what is it you need from me” She asked confused, I stared at her and then said .
I need you to let me move in with you, and to stay out of the house for an hour so I can talk to her make her see that I love her still” She smiled
I can do the last part, but you moving in is up to Amy” She said . I frowned.
I guess that's all I can ask for”
She stood up and headed to the back room, I followed her.
this is the baby's room” She said , I frowned.
There is only one crib?” I ask
She didn't know that there were twins when she started” I saw the new box in the corner with another crib.
Do you mind if I set up the rest of the room before she gets back” She shook her head and smiled.
Your a good man Chandler, Just don't hurt her okay” I nodded.
I am going out for a while, she should be home soon.”
Alright” She closed the door behind her , and I walked over to the crib and took it out of the box, and started to assemble it. I knew this was going to be difficult talk but I was up to , any thing to get her back.

Amy's P.O.V

After the doctors visit Spencer,Ember and I went shopping for more baby things. While Aden went to Asher's house.
What about this one” Spencer said , holding up a cute blue onsie.
But we don't know if its a boy yet” I sighed. I wanted a boy. I started to think about the real downs of having a baby with a werewolf tho. If it was a boy, then he would probably be a werewolf him self. My baby girl would more than likely become an imprint. I sighed. Either life was a bad one. Either one you get hurt, Either your imprint loves you or she doesn't, or he will hurt her.
whats wrong Amy” Spencer said walking over to me and whipping away the tear.
It's nothing” I said
What about this” ember said holding up a small motorcycle toy.
I laughed.

It's cute” He chuckled and set it down.

Don't worry Amy, we are here for you” Spencer said to me. I smiled and went back to looking through clothes.

After shopping around the store for hours. I finally decided that I wanted to go home and lay down.

The lights were out and the door was locked. I took my key out and unlocked the door. I guess Amber went out. I got inside the dark room and dropped the bags on the floor. I stepped into the kitchen and turned on the light when I noticed the light to the baby's room was lite. I dropped my keys on the counter and grabbed a pan. I didn't know what I was going to do,and in my world were werewolf's exist and vampires there was nothing a pan could do. My hands shook as I pushed the door open to see Chandler sitting in a rocking chair.
hey” he said
What are you doing here” I asked relieved it wasn’t someone else.
We need to talk, and I don't care if you don't want to talk, I don't care if you even talk, Just listen” I frowned.

No I don't want to listen” I said stubbornly. Just like a child being told to clean.

Please” he said with the full force of his eyes. The imprint,and love in me for the man that stood in front of me crushed my resolve.
You misunderstood me when you told me you were pregnant. When I said consider our option I meant you moving in with me, or me moving in with you, Or us getting a place” He emphasized the word US. I blushed for some reason, I didn't realize that my blush was mainly from embarrassment. I had freaked out about nothing when really Chandler was ready for a family.
I want to be apart of this” he said finally finishing his rant. He was still pacing. I stop him and placed both hands on each side of his face. He looked mad and sad all in one. He was shaking ,I knew it wasn't safe to be this close but I trusted him,maybe not as much as before but I still trusted him. I kissed him and he instantly kissed back no hesitation. He placed his hands on each side of my stomach. I could feel them shift inside at the touch of his hands. He stopped kissing me and looked down at my stomach. This time when I reached his face , he didn't look sad anymore, he was smiling.
Amy” he said his voice a little strained.
yes” He slid down on one knee, and took my hands.
I love you more than anything in the world, and even if you were not having our babies, I would want to marry you. In fact I was planning on asking you at Christmas and then this mess happened. Now we have the beginning of our lives to start, and I want us to be married when the babies arrive, Amy Clear water Will you marry me?” I stared down at him. What was I going to say....

Amber's P.O.V
The phone conversation I had after the doctors appointment was still replying over in my head. Both of my parents wanted me to come by and talk to them. I told them the story of how the fire got started and it wasn't my fault, and told them that I’m not moving home and that I wasn't just not coming home cause of them ,it was for me. I need to be more independent, and for Amy, cause she was going to need a place for her baby and chandler. I opened the door to my parents house.

“Hey honey” my mom said giving me a hug.

“Hi mom” I sat on the couch in front of her and dad.

“We've discussed this, and we are fine with you moving out on one condition”

“Whats that” I asked

“You have to come check in with us at least once a day, We know legally we can't make you stay here but its for our own comfort.” My dad said

“Okay” I said agreeing instantly ,wondering were this tolerance was coming from. My mom picked up my baby sister and sat her on her lap and handed the bottle of blood to her. I cringed my nose. Blood wasn't bad I just preferred human food. She pushed the bottle away and reached for me. I smiled and picked her up. She smiled instantly and started to play with my hair.

“Is there anything else” I asked

“Yes, We were wondering if you mind watching the house tonight?”

“No problem, I'd love to plus I need to give Amy and Chandler time to talk”

“Alright your brother and sister will be home later tonight we are taking the baby with us.”

“Okay so you just need me to hang around here”

“yup”

“When are you leaving”

“In about an hour” They said matter of fact

I sat on the couch watching a movie and eating pizza. Suddenly Ember,Aden,Duke,Harry, Joey and Simon. Simon entered last. I couldn't help the pain I felt. I continued to stare at the TV not letting my self sneak a peek over them. When I heard Simon and ember and Aden go up stairs I turned around and saw Harry sitting at the table. He smiled at me. Harry wasn't bad looking if anything he was hot. He winked, and it reminded me of the kiss he gave me the night the power went out. I smiled and turned hiding my head in my lap.

“Hey harry we are heading down to the beach do you want to come” Simon said with Duke,Ember,Joey and Aden behind him.

“No, I'll caught up later” he said looking at them. Simon left the house with out a glance at me. I hope he imprints, that way it at least isn't hard for one of us. I felt the couch move at the other end of the couch.

“Hey” his velvet voice said, I looked at him. He was cautious for sure,but why. I didn't know why I wanted to smooth out the lines on his forehead.

“Hey” I said back

“I need to-” He started to say.

“Amber we are leaving now” my mom and dad said breaking into the conversation with out knowing it.

“Alright” I said standing up to give them a hug good bye. Annabell clapped her hands.

“Pack” she yelled giggling. Dad and mom laughed.

“No Anna, Road trip,can you say road trip” I asked her.

“Trip” she squealed with another roar of laughter and clapping her hands.

“Eh,Close enough” I kissed her cheek. She giggled clapping her hands.

“See you in a few days”

“Alright love you kid keep out of trouble” My dad looked over at Harry,

“No funny business”

“yes sir” He said

As they left my dad gave me a strange look and then shook his head. I sat back on the couch.

“You were saying” I asked

“There is something I want to tell you” He rushed. His body shook a little,making the couch vibrate a little.

“Okay, what is it”

“I -” he paused

“Imprinted on you” I froze , staring at him. I didn't move. I was thinking so many things at once.

“Are you okay” He asked, I couldn't answer.

“hello” he said waving his hand in front of my face.

“Okay” I finally managed to get out.

“your not mad” he asked

“No” I said with a smile.

“So do you want to go out this-” I shook my head before he could get it all out.

“I can't”

“Why not” he asked. My thoughts directed to Simon. I was still hurting from the pain.

“I just can't right now” I said

“I know that he hurt you Amber, But listen to me, I will never ever hurt you,I will always be here for you” He said placing a hand on my cheek. A tear slid down my cheek. The phone rang, He picked it up.

“Yes, alright, tell him ill be down there in a little bit, okay bye” he hung up the phone and stared at me.

“I have to go” He said

“Okay”, He leaned in and softly pressed his lips to mine, It was warm, and it felt right.

He stood up.

“I know your not ready right now, but I want you to know that I will be here for you when you are ready.” I smiled

“Thank you” I said. He nodded and left closing the door behind him. 

(SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG< PLEASE ENJOY) 

First comment!!! I love it plz hirry and write more!!!!!!!

I'm writing more as fast as i can :) 

Looking forward to the next chapter.

I like the way that Amber is in such a mess over her new imprint.

I like the white text on gray - it's so easy to read.

Best wishes

Chris

Chris- Thanks, and I like the white text too, i just wish i could figure out why it keeps changing color on me. 

aw love it!! post more soon!!!
Goodness! Poor Harry! This is great! Keep writing!

Chapter Twelve

Ring of Fire

Aden's P.O.V

I kissed Asher on the neck. I had stayed the night since her parents were still out and weren't going to return home until around 3pm. She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck. She lightly pressed her lips to mine. Her stomach growled.

“Are you hungry” she frowned

“yes”

“Then lets go cook you something”

“Wait, there's something that I haven't told you yet”

“what is it”

“I rarely eat human food” I frowned and leaned back what did she mean?

“I drink blood, Animal blood, not humans” She said trying not freak me out.

“that's fine” I said with a smile. She giggled

“Good I was so scared that you were going to be mad”

“Of course not, I love you why would it bother me”

“I just figured it would have bothered you”

“No it doesn't” I howl broke the air. I sighed.

“have to go” She asked

“Yeah”

I love you I'll see you later tonight” she said with a smile, She pressed her cool hand on my chest. I lifter her up and kissed her . Kissed down her neck and back up to her lips.

“I love you too” I said to her inches away from her lips.

“I believe you” She said with a giggle.

I set her down and gave her one last kiss on the cheek before running out into the rain and phasing.

Amber's P.O.V

I woke up not feeling right. Chandler moved his stuff in after having a very long talk with his parents about him wanting to do the right thing. Amy of course is happier than ever. I rolled off my bed and went to my closet and picked out one of the bags aunt Alice had put in there. I rolled my eyes, and zipped the bag back up and hung it back In the closet, leave it to aunt Alice to think you should wear a cocktail dress in the afternoon. I walked over to my Dresser and pulled out a pair of Jeans and a Tank top. I looked out the window and there was snow on the ground. I frowned, I felt warm , I pressed my hand on the window, Instead of feeling cold it felt, Nice, like a spring breeze. I thought internally that this had to be the wrong feeling , but shrugged it off.

I walked out in the living room. The love birds were making out.

“Okay, House rule, If I come in the room please stop” I said closing my eyes.

“Ops, Sorry Amber” Amy said with a giggle. Chandler Chuckled and ran his hand over her legs, which were laying over his lap. Her belly was getting larger.

“I'm going over to my parents house to check on everything before they get home”

“OH yeah Asher called said that the mail is on the table next to the door.”

“Alright, thanks, Ill be home later tonight” I said as I started to head out the door, when I thought accrued to me.

“Don't for get to take your pills” I said to her , as I peeked my head in.

“okay” She said , I was about to leave, when she called my name.

“yes” I answered.

“thank you” she said with a smile.

“what are friends for.” I closed the door and headed to my car.

When I got to the house. Everything looked calm and quiet as it did last night. I opened the door and walked in. The mail was sitting on a table next to the door. I picked it up and looked through it. Nothing at all was in there for me, I would soon have to address my address to my new place. I turned and entered into the bright white living room. I instantly noticed something was wrong. Suddenly I see a vampire sitting on the couch and Asher tied up to a chair, and Ember knocked out on the floor.

“Who are you” I hissed, instantly getting defensive, making sure no one else is here. The lovely brunette haired vampire noticed me looking for other people.

“No one else is here” She said with a smug look.

“Who are you” I asked again

“My name is unimportant, but I know yours Amber” I frowned

“How do you know my name”

“Oh,we've met before.”

“where” I asked, she started to stand up. I made a ball of fire in my hand.

“Stay where you are” I hissed

“The Cullen family is so sketchy” she laughed a long peeling laugh.

“Your power can't hurt me young one”

“My power may not be able to hurt you but I can so sit down” She stayed standing.

“where is your mother”

“Out” I said , I looked at the clock it was 1:30pm

“I was afraid of that” She said with a hurt look on her face.

“what do you want with my mother,start talking NOW” I growled. I was shaking.

“Your mother killed my mate long ago, his name was Scott, she also killed my sister trying to save you and your sister.” the memory flashed back into my mind, my free hand touched the scars on my neck.

“you remember” she said with a laugh.

“somewhat”

“So what you want revenge”

“ Yes”

“So you want to kill my mother”

“Not exactly young one, I was more looking for her to watch as I killed you and your brothers and sisters but since that has changed now I guess I will have to live with her finding your bodies”

“Why now” I asked She frowned.

“Its a long story” she said in a grave tone.

“I have time” I frowned. She started to tell me her story.

Harry's P.O.V

The morning light was bright in my new formed eyes , being a wolf had its advantages tho. I was running on the east front. We had been following a new scent all morning not being able to find where it ends. Vampires never came on to La push land anymore not since there word of our existence got out to the vampires.

I should check on Amber – I thought to my self

You can check on her after patrol – Duke said I nodded

I ran along the line, thinking about Amber and her lips, I was prepared to just be her friend until she was ready. Besides it was my job to be what she wanted me to be until she made the choice.

I ran faster letting the cool air press against my face. The earth pressed between my my toes as I ran faster. I was still following the scent, when a voice popped into my head.

Hey Harry what are you doing tonight – Ember asked

Why whats up – I responded

The guys are wanting to have a bonfire on the beach- replied

Ah yeah I'm down, haven't been to one in a while -

Cool , we will see you tonight then , I gotta go home my parents are gonna be home by 3pm. - he said in a hurry, He soon phased out. An hour passed and my speed slowed down.

I'm getting a drink- I said to them

Alright- Duke said

A howl soon broke the air, An unfamiliar howl, but I could see what that wolf was seeing, I instantly knew who's back yard that was and ran towards it, the entire pack ran towards their house. When we got on their street we saw her parents pull up. Another howl broke the air, There faces were horrified.

Amber's P.O.V

“And so I have been watching you and your family for years waiting for my moment to strike and I can't wait anymore” She stood up

“Well it was a pleasure getting all of this off my chest but I have to kill you now” she said politely.

“You can try” I said with a smirk. She lunged for me , I tackled her trying to take her down. He nails scratched my rip cage, leaving streaking red bloody lines. I growled and she lunged again, this time I tossed her away ,breaking our living room couch in half. She squealed and grabbed me, She twisted both of my arms behind me and tossed me out the bad door , busting it open. My parents were going to be pissed that I let the house get broken. She was walking towards me as I started to get off the ground, there was a dull pain in my stomach. She walked slowly towards me twisting her hair into a pony tail.

“It's a shame that your going to die so easily, your mate will probably avenge you, but he wont live...long” she said with a laugh. The way she talked about harry made me angrier. I ran towards her.

“You won't live to touch him” I growled. Her nails scrapped down my arm. Fire burned through out me. I was shaking more than I ever had before. She tossed me across the yard then slammed my head into the ground. I planted my feet in her chest and pushed her off me. She landed about half way across the yard. Suddenly the heat filled my body, my body started to shift beneath me. Everything was shaky. The pain ripped across my torso. Hair started to sprout in every direction. Parts of our grass was burnt from the fire that had escaped me. I snapped at her and growled she shook her head.

“you wolfs never learn” she laughed

“at lease it will be a more interesting fight now” she said, She ran towards me, I snapped at her neck,but missed as she danced around me. She kicked me in the stomach as she rounded around me. I howled. I could hear a dull thudding on the ground. I could also hear a car coming.

“Crap” she mumbled under her voice. I chuckled, she could hear them coming too.

“Don't think this is the end” she said , I growled and grabbed her foot and slammed her across the house leaving an implantation of her body. I phased. She ran at me slicing down my leg to my neck, and flipping me onto the ground. She then grabbed my neck and slammed me on the ground.

“This isn't over” She said

“AMBER” I heard a yell. I growled and phased again. She hissed. Suddenly the grounded around us sparked with fire and surrounded us. I growled. She smiled and then jumped over the flames and ran off. I could feel all the blood that rushed out of me. Everything was starting to go fuzzy. The last thing I saw was Harry running towards me.

“Harry” I whispered, as everything went dark. 

omg wow!!! I hope she's ok!!! post more soon!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service