The Twilight Saga

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Summary : Bella lives in Forks with her brother Emmett, sister Alice and Charlie and Sue. Emmett is dating Rosalie. Two new boys move into town, Edward and his brother Jasper, with their parents Calislsle and Esme. They are two insanely hot, rich new boys which Bella and Alice are instantly smitten for. Only one problem, cue Emmett. He is okay with Alice dating Jasper, but Edward and Bella is a no no for him. He doesn't think Bella is mature enough. After weeks of sneaking around, and one memorable camping trip, how will Bella and Edward cope once their secret is exposed? And how will Bella deal with the shocking revelations about Edward?

Read to find out.

Views: 358

Replies to This Discussion

edward so desperate to show what his love to bella and he was also desperate to emmett to know him that bella was the only girl for and he can protect her.
I was laughing in the bottle water fight*smiling widely*i cant stop to smiling when i read this and when edward pour out the content of the bottle water to bella i was giggling for three minutes i think and i hope emmett will uderstand that belle was a big girl already that she knows what she was doing and when she have a mistake she knows what will do

WRITE MORE IN A VAMPIRE SPEEDAND IF I SAID MORE I MEAN NOW NOT TOMORROW NOT ON THE OTHER AS IN RIGHT NOW
That was so freaking hilarious!!!
Post more please!
I luff this story!
lol keep me updated
I promise more soon, i will probably have it up tomorrow.
Cheeky Edward...

LOL
Chapter 18

I looked down at my dress in horror. Just as I had predicted the top half of my dress had gone see through and was now clinging to my skin, leaving little to the imagination.

“Red, nice.” Edward chuckled, staring at my bra.

My hand automatically flew to my chest, causing Edward to laugh harder.

“Don’t be embarrassed, you are perfect.” He stopped laughing to speak and I felt a rush of adrenaline run through my body.

I opened my mouth to speak but someone beat me too it.

I heard a wolf whistle and spun around to see an opened mouthed Mike Newton gawping at me.

“Nice.”

“Turn around Newton!” Edward spoke low, but deliberately. There was an air of fury behind his words.

“Relax Cullen, Bella is single, and on display, fair game in my eyes.”

“Mike!” I screamed. “How dare you talk about me like that.”

Ignorant, moronic, vile, leering idiot!

“Belle!” Alice called, looking furiously at Edward.

“You could have ruined the material on the dress!”

“We were having a water fight Alice…” Edward informed her.

“Obviously!” she replied, stomping her foot on the ground.

“Drama Queen.”

“What did you just call me?!?!” Alice was inches from Edward’s face now, on her tip toes of course.

“Will you both stop it, I don’t mind, and we were having a water fight Alice.” I laughed half-heartedly to prove my point.

“Yes, but I watched him, he did it on purpose!” Alice spoke, calm returning to her voice.

“She got me first.” Edward defended himself weakly.

A low mumbling noise came from Alice, I could have sworn she growled at him!

“Whatever, I will distract Emmett whilst you go and cover up, if he saw you like this, or caught anyone looking at you…”

“Okay Alice I get the picture.” I said as she walked of.

“What am I going to do? I don’t have anything to change into and everyone is looking at me”

“I didn’t think that far ahead, and I feel very sorry for Mike Newton if he doesn’t walk away in five seconds.”

“Edward don’t be ridiculous, you did this, and you will have to live with everyone seeing my underwear.”

“One.”

“Edward leave him alone, he is only being a teenager!”

Another whistle came from Mike’s direction.

“Two.”

“Edward!”

“Three”

“Edward if you touch him, so help me I will take the dress of and walk around the school in my underwear!”

Edward’s eyes snapped from Mike to me.

“You wouldn’t dare.”

Was that a challenge?

“Wouldn’t i?” I asked, sliding my dress strap down my shoulder.

Edward’s hand reached out and pulled it back up.

“Okay.”

Then he grabbed my arm and began walking us towards the lot.

Boys were whistling and calling ‘Sexy!’ after me as we walked and Edward’s face was a mixture of anger and jealousy.

“Edward this is over the top, where are we going?”

“I think I have a sweater in my car.”

Sweater? In this heat?

“Are you crazy? It is too hot for a t-shirt, let alone a sweater!”

“Bella, please.”

We stopped at his Volvo and he opened the driver’s side door and popped the trunk.

“Damn!”

I leaned against the back end of the car.

“What?”

“It’s not there.”

“Good, I wouldn’t be wearing it anyway.”

I was not really that concerned with my dress, sure it was a little embarrassing but it wasn’t like you could see anything.

“Really? So you are just going to allow everyone to gawp at you?” he asked, trying to sound playful but failing miserably.

“You caused it!”

“I know” He slammed the trunk shut, obviously angry at himself.

“Edward, relax. I will go to last lesson then straight home to change. It would probably dry out by the time school is over anyway.”

Then three things happened at once.

I don’t know if it was because Edward could here the comments coming from a group of boys a few cars away, I don’t know if it was because he had looked at my dress, clinging to my every curve and revealing my figure, I don’t know if it was because I had just reminded him that he would not be in my last class, and I don’t know if it was a mixture of all the above, but I felt myself being bodily lifted and placed into the passenger seat. I heard the door shut and I was aware of Edward climbing into the driver’s seat and locking the doors. He strapped me in, then himself, then he was speeding away.
Where the hell were we going? We still had school!

“Edward, what-the-hell-are-you-doing????”

“Taking you home to change.”

“What? We will never make it back to school in time, and Sue will be home!”

He gripped the steering wheel tighter, he obviously hadn’t thought this through.

“Let me guess, you didn’t think that far ahead?” he nodded, the corners of his mouth turning upwards slightly.

“Well we are going to my house then.” He stated calmly, obviously proud of himself for coming up with an answer.

“What about your parents?”

“My father will be at the hospital and my mother will be visiting her brother, James.”

“James? What does he do?”

“Erm, he is in prison.”

Prison! Did he just say prison? I wonder why? Not like I can ask though.

“Oh.” I locked then unlocked my fingers, feeling incredibly awkward.

“Are you not curious as to why?” Edward asked.

Hell yes!

“It’s none of my business, but I am intrigued.”

“Bella, you can always speak whatever is on your mind when you are with me. Don’t you writer’s find it hard to hold back.”

I laughed at his words, glad the atmosphere was mellowed yet again.

“So why is he in prison?” I asked, I couldn’t let it go.”

As I asked we pulled up into Edward garden. He didn’t answer right away, he simply climbed from the car, closing his door, then opening mine. He reached his hand out to mine and a clasped it, following him as he led me towards the maze.

“Bella, James is in prison for murder.”
Whhhaaaaa

Well...

I can see where James comes into the story...

Welllllll

This is Brilliant!!

LOL

Keep it up!!
awesome chapter!!!!! loved it
i thik this is my favourite fanfic!!!!!
cant wait for more
loved it!!
ADD MORE I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O M G ! ! !

This chapter is pretty awesome . :)
more more plzz
happy newyear
xxxx^=^xxxxxlin

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service