The Twilight Saga

The Academy

Being the President’s daughter comes with its perks. I get to go to a spy school, I get free food and gifts, and I meet people of power. Let’s go back to the spy school thing. It’s just not a spy school it’s a spy school with a secret. You see Charlie Swan is a werewolf. He is also the President of the United States. Now where was I… Oh yes spy school. Well I’m a werewolf too. And this is where we train to kill not only people but also vampires.

Who knew I would fall in love with one of the most powerful vampires in their community... He is a CIA spy and works for my father but belongs to the Circle. I can’t love him because we are not only different species but also belong to different sides of the chess board. Life is hard but I have to know him. 

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

this is good i dont really like her being a werewolve but whatev's it sounds good
~moe!~
thx..... :))

Peace&Love
Kat♥
I will

Peace&Love
Kat♥
You have to write this!
I totally will....

Peace&Love
Kat♥
sounds interesting...WRITE!
I will :))

Peace&Love
Kat♥
Hey Kat--- I'm partial to Vampires but as a fellow writer I like that you made Bella and Charlie Werewolves. That puts a whole different spin on how the character emotions play out...(New territory)

I'm sure you get it.
Yes very new territory..... and very different

Peace&Love
Kat♥
wow
i luv it nd did u get the idea of the circle frum the mortal instruments
No I got it from 'Only the Good Spy Young' It's a series that talks about spies who are teenagers and go to Gallanger Academy for Exceptional Women... It's a spy school

Peace&Love
Kat♥

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service