The Twilight Saga

Banner by LeesaM

Forks Addition Banner by LeesaM How awesome is she?

Banner by Lyssa! Way cool!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Edward Cullen is the Volturi's highest ranking guardsmen, his family is respected and revered in the vampire world.When Aro discovers there is a super human race who has the power to eradicate vampires, he calls on the fourth brother Carlisle Cullen to form a treaty with this dangerous race. Edward pleases both his father and Aro in all areas except one...he's never found a mate. Carlisle and Aro decide to make this treaty more binding they demand lead council member Tom Robinson's daughter as a mate for Edward. He's skeptical, she's dating a human and refuses to break up with him...Tempers rage, sparks fly, and a battle of the wills begins. Can love be found in unexpected circumstances? *Warning! Edward is OOC (Out of Character) but you will see hints of the true Edward!!!*

All Twilight Saga characters belong to Stephenie Meyer. Any original characters belong to me. This is an Alternate Universe and originally takes place in the year 2000. This is an Edward/OC and Bella/Jacob story. Bella and Jacob will not appear until much furthur into the story.

Check out my other series There's Something About Jenna....
www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/theres-someth...

Also the sequel to TSAJ There's Something About Jenna.....Book 2
www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/theres-someth...

Views: 911

Replies to This Discussion

awesome

loved it!

Hope Amanda is better in the next chapter and the children of the moon are captured and killed.

Omg I love it great story i just finished it all man this is better than twilight I feel for Amanda that was cruel even for a Mutt Jacob wouldn't do that would he I hope she feels better in the next xhapter great story

i love the story!

When r u going to post more?

Tracey! where are you?
Sorry guys...RL big issues..... Also computer problems. I now have a brand spanking new totally awesome lap top....So, I have more time t write now.... Sorry! Update coming soon....

when are you going to update?

are u going to update????

If you are busy just let us know but dont leave us hanging saying your going to update soon.

I'm so sorry....Things are really hectic.....I am going to update...It's just we might be moving across the country and i've been consumed with all that entails, especially when children are involved. When I said I'd update I didn't realize my hubs was going to start looking for a new job.....

The Alliance is currently ON HIATUS DUE TO MY FAMILY SITUATION. IT WILL BE FINISHED ONCE EVERYTHING SETTLES BACK DOWN IN THE FALL....

I APOLOGIZE....

i really like the way you write =)

i hope everything is fine and you'll update.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service