The Twilight Saga

Banner by LeesaM

Forks Addition Banner by LeesaM How awesome is she?

Banner by Lyssa! Way cool!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Edward Cullen is the Volturi's highest ranking guardsmen, his family is respected and revered in the vampire world.When Aro discovers there is a super human race who has the power to eradicate vampires, he calls on the fourth brother Carlisle Cullen to form a treaty with this dangerous race. Edward pleases both his father and Aro in all areas except one...he's never found a mate. Carlisle and Aro decide to make this treaty more binding they demand lead council member Tom Robinson's daughter as a mate for Edward. He's skeptical, she's dating a human and refuses to break up with him...Tempers rage, sparks fly, and a battle of the wills begins. Can love be found in unexpected circumstances? *Warning! Edward is OOC (Out of Character) but you will see hints of the true Edward!!!*

All Twilight Saga characters belong to Stephenie Meyer. Any original characters belong to me. This is an Alternate Universe and originally takes place in the year 2000. This is an Edward/OC and Bella/Jacob story. Bella and Jacob will not appear until much furthur into the story.

Check out my other series There's Something About Jenna....
www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/theres-someth...

Also the sequel to TSAJ There's Something About Jenna.....Book 2
www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/theres-someth...

Views: 920

Replies to This Discussion

Love, love, love it! Can't wait for the next update.
That was great! The idea of Bella getting imprinted on is MUCH better than how Twilight went:P
bella and amanda should become best friends just because jacob and edward told them not to go near each other.
just found this FF and i love it
TRACEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are way too amazing.................you write soooooooooooo well......you have written this story absolutely brilliantly....I like the direction the story is heading...looking forward to reading more of your story...please keep me posted on any updations.....if you were in front of me now, I would simply hug you :)
Hey guys!

So....New chapter will be up Sunday. Here' a teaser. Last swim meet is tomorrow morning...

Thirty minutes later Rosalie and I pulled into the parking lot of Forks High School. Enrollment: 350. Well, 352 now. The minute Rosalie’s tire hit the pavement everyone stopped what they were doing, turned and stared, mouths wide open. Rosalie looked over at me with a smug smile on her face. She was basking in all her glory. Her long blond hair was curled slightly at the ends, she was impeccably dressed in a royal blue sweater that was a little tight in the bust area, black leather mini with tights and black leather boots. She slipped her sunglasses down her nose and made a disgusted face.

“God, the dogs are really stinking up the place.” She complained.

I sniffed. I didn’t smell anything repulsive. I shrugged.

I was dressed in the outfit Alice had suggested. My long brown/bronze hair was in loose curls and hung just past my shoulder blades. I had a red silk headband in because I couldn’t stand my hair getting in my face. I have threatened both Edward and Alice previously that I was going to cut it. They of course reacted quite violently to that idea.

“Their whispering.” I said to Rose at vamp pitch.

“Get used to it. Everywhere we go people whisper.” She replied.

“That’s easy for you to say you’ve had seventy years to get used to this, it’s only been four and a half for me.”

Rosalie sighed. “Let’s go and get this over with. Don’t talk to the mutts.”

“I already have two moms, two dads, and an annoyingly overprotective husband thank you very much.” I retorted.

“And that still doesn’t seem to deter you…” Rosalie replied as she climbed out of her baby.

As we both exited the vehicle we could hear our fellow students’ collective gasps. They were admiring not only us, but apparently the car. The males of the school especially. I almost snorted to myself listening to how all of the boys viewed Rosalie and I as new shiny toys. Some of them stupid enough to make some rather rude comments about our bodies. I arched an eyebrow at Rosalie now knowing her history. I said to her as we passed a particular group that were obviously the jocks of the school.

“How are you able to do it?” I asked with curiosity.

“Do what?” Rosalie asked.

“Ignore those lust induced hormonal teenage boys?”

Rosalie shrugged. “I have to so we aren’t exposed. Don’t worry I fantasize all the time of what I could do them.”

“Emmett will be here soon enough and they will never say anything again….”

Rosalie winked.
I chuckled. “Oh God….what are we going to do about Edward? He’ll kill them!”

I mean seriously, not only will he hear what they are saying quietly, but then…He’ll hear their thoughts. We are in some serious danger of being exposed if he loses his temper.

“You’ll have to keep him under control Mandy.” Rosalie smirked.

“How am I supposed to do that?” I replied with sarcasm.

“Oh believe me, you have your ways….” Rose winked.

I huffed. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

“Are you suggesting I find all sorts of abandoned classrooms and janitor closets?”

“Yep.” Rosalie popped the p.

“Emmett and I get first dibs though.”

“That’s disgusting.” I cringed.

“Not as disgusting as the fowl smell that is approaching.” Rose grimaced.

As we were making our way down the hallway to the main office to get our schedules from Mrs. Cope, we passed a brood of teenage Native American boys. They were all huge, brown skinned, and very well built. I must say….Rose might think they stink but they definitely were a pleasure to look at. I mean no one compares to Edward….Mmmm…Edward…….Okay, stop Amanda…however, they are a nice substitute for eye candy.

I was pulled from my appreciative thoughts of the tanned trio when all of them sneered at us. Rosalie looked one in the eye and glared. I saw him cower a little at first but then he mustered up some bravery.

“Watch yourself leech.” He growled.

“No, you better watch yourself mutt….you’re more of a danger than I am.” Rose replied with her own venom.

I snorted in laughter at the whole situation. I also got a whiff of the shape shifters. At first, they didn’t smell bad…but the longer I was around them, the more their scent started to become annoying. It was like they all three jumped into a vat of Brut and Old Spice cologne and bathed in it for a week. The smell is great in small doses, but overpowering when there’s too much.

“What the hell is so funny?” One of them said as he glared at me.
I shrugged. “You. Trying to intimidate Rose.”

“I’ll do more than just intimidate.” The brown boy sneered and grinned at Rose.

“Oh Please….” I sighed. “Like anything is going to happen on school grounds here. Go kill the rogue vamps, as you can see my sister has blue eyes.”

“Speaking of rogue vamps….” Rosalie smirked.

“Why are they still around? I thought your kind was supposed to take care of that.”

The three boys scoffed and continued to walk down the hall.

I chuckled and turned to Rose giving her a high five. “Touche, sister touche.”
Hahaha Can't wait for the rest of the chapter. It will be an interesting one. That's for sure.

One question that confused me though.

"Oh Please...." I sighed. "Like anything is going to happen on school grounds here. Go kill the rogue vamps, as you can see my sister has blue eyes."

If this is Mandy's POV, she must be talking about Rosalie having blue eyes... how does Rosalie have blue eyes, and not gold or something?
the fake blood that edward invented renews their original eye color from when the were human.
Exactly! She's no longer hunting animals. She's on the synthetic blood supply that turns their eye color back to their human one. Also, remember because of the synthetic they are not as pale....They still are, just not as much. They all have a much more human appearance. Check out the banner and take a good look at Edward. That is how I picture him even as a vamp! LOL!
Hoorayyy!!!!

*happiness*

this one looks pretty dang AWESOME!
Alright, lucky you....I finished early. Let me know what you think. Mandy has really turned into the queen of sarcasm in my opinion. But hopefully a lovable one...LOL!
Chapter 29 will be coming next weekend.

Chapter 28 Welcome to Po Dunk….I mean Forks High! ( A POV)

I awoke the morning of our first day of school to the sound of bacon crackling. I yawned loudly and meandered my way down the three flights of stairs to the kitchen. I went straight for the coffeemaker. Esme arched an eyebrow as I poured myself a cup.
Carlisle snickered as he read the paper at the bar. In all honesty, it was the typical Beaver Clever moment. You know, June cooking breakfast in her little apron and designer clothes, pearls included. Dad, in his shirt and tie reading the paper, although I’m probably more the Eddie Haskell type, not really the Beav…Well, now that I think about it, if you are going to compare our family to 1960’s sitcoms….The Munsters would be a more appropriate comparison.

I looked up and asked innocently. “What?”

Carlisle folded the paper in half and gave me his warning glare.

“Amanda, remember what Edward has asked you to do. You need to stay away from the shape shifters.”

I rolled my eyes. “I will dad.”

“I cannot believe they are attending Forks and not being sequestered on the reservation.”

Rosalie bellowed as she walked into the kitchen from the garage. She was still in her coveralls, hair in a ponytail, a Mariners cap on, and grease smudged on her hands and face.

“What have you been doing all night?” I asked and pointed at her.

She huffed. “Getting my baby ready for the first day of school.”

“We’re taking the Beamer?” I challenged.

“Yes.” Rosalie answered like I was stupid.

“Isn’t that a little too flashy for Forks?”

Rosalie shook her head. “No. What do you suggest? Your Audi? The Volvo? Jasper’s Mustang? Alice’s Porsche? Edward’s new Vanquish? The Virage? Emmett’s Jeep that you can’t even climb into without help?”

I flipped her off about the Jeep comment. Seriously, I could pummel that Jeep if I wanted to.

I grinned. “The Mustang might work…..”

Just then my cell phone that was on the charger started ringing. I walked over to it knowing exactly who that was.

“Alice….” I said as I flipped open the phone.

“Do. Not. Take. Jasper’s. Mustang.” She warned.

I chuckled.

“Why not? It’s the least conspicuous of all of the vehicles.”

Jasper apparently grabbed the phone from Alice.

“I will hurt you if you take my car to that school….” Jasper threatened.

I snickered. “Ooohhh….the big scary vampire…..”

“Who happens to be like six thousand miles away…..” I finished.

“I will be coming home Amanda Cullen…..and all is fair in love and war…” Jasper scowled.

“Fine. We’ll take the damn Beamer.”

He’d do something to the black beauty I just know it. I won’t risk her. The sure way to get under your vampire siblings marble skin….Mess with their cars.

“Ah…I always knew there was a brain somewhere in that pretty little head of yours Amanda….” Jasper drawled.

“And on that note I’ll say up yours and good hunting to you! Now, put my sister on!” I replied.

“Hey Mandy.” Alice sing songed.

I pursed my lips. “So…..anything interesting going to happen today in that po dunk school?”

Alice giggled. “Yes, most definitely.”

“What? Tell me!” I begged.

“Amanda, what fun would it be if I tell you?” Alice teased.

“Tell me you evil little pixie!” I growled.

She sighed. “Wear the stonewash skinny jeans and the red silk babydoll, and the sandals, not the boots.”

“That is it? You’re giving me fashion advice?” I whined.

“Yep.” She popped the p.

“Tell Rose the Beamer is a good choice. The children will be in awe, but will maintain their distance. Well, except for the shape shifters….”

“What’s up with the shape shifters?” I raised my eyebrows at Carlisle.

“I don’t know. I’m blind when they are around, and since you will be a in a couple of classes with them parts of your future is gone…”

“Does Edward know this?” I asked.

“Oh yes. He’s not happy, to put it mildly.” Alice replied with a sigh.

She giggled. “He’s been on Jazz to hack into the school computer for the last five hours wanting to get your schedule changed.”

I groaned. “Tell him to get a grip and concentrate on what he is doing. He wouldn’t have to worry so much if he’d hurry up and just come home. Then, he would be here with me. I have all sorts of ideas for his bad boy image….” I grinned wickedly to myself.

Esme cleared her throat.

I looked up innocently. “What? I can’t have any fun?”

Both Alice and Carlisle chuckled.

“Gotta run Mandy…See ya soon!” Alice then hung up.

Carlisle cleared his throat.

“You know, I’ve heard humans over the centuries talk about how hard it is to be a parent. Of course, I ‘d never imagine I’d have a similar chance. Parenting vampire teenagers especially one that supersedes you in all things military is not normal.”

Carlisle grinned hugely and winked at Esme. She gave him a loving smile and then looked at me.

He continued. “ However, I’m very much looking forward to parenting you Amanda. You are a normal teenage human girl.”

I am? Well, I guess if you take away the whole immortal/super natural scenario. The poor man is going to be stuck parenting me for eternity.

“And…..?” I motioned with my hand that he needed to hurry up. I needed to prepare for my grand entrance into po dunk…I mean Forks High.

Carlisle shrugged. “It’s going to be entertaining that’s all.” He then grinned at me.

“Hey, did you find out if po dunk has a gymnastics team?” I asked Esme.

She shook her head. “No, dear I’m sorry. You can take classes in Port Angeles if you want.”

“Hmmm… I’ll think about it. Figures, stupid po dunk school.” I muttered.

Carlisle and Esme both laughed out loud. He got up from his chair and kissed the top of my head.

“I’m off my girls. Be good Amanda, no fighting with your sister.”

I snorted as I ascended the stairs. “I think there are going to be some other mythical creatures to antagonize.”

Carlisle gave me a stern look. “Amanda….”

I held up my hand. “I know.. I promised I’d be good. I won’t expose any of us. I need something to occupy my time in this god forsaken town.”

Thirty minutes later Rosalie and I pulled into the parking lot of Forks High School. Enrollment: 350. Well, 352 now. The minute Rosalie’s tire hit the pavement everyone stopped what they were doing, turned and stared, mouths wide open. Rosalie looked over at me with a smug smile on her face. She was basking in all her glory. Her long blond hair was curled slightly at the ends, she was impeccably dressed in a royal blue sweater that was a little tight in the bust area, black leather mini with tights and black leather boots. She slipped her sunglasses down her nose and made a disgusted face.

“God, the dogs are really stinking up the place.” She complained.

I sniffed. I didn’t smell anything repulsive. I shrugged.

I was dressed in the outfit Alice had suggested. My long brown/bronze hair was in loose curls and hung just past my shoulder blades. I had a red silk headband in because I couldn’t stand my hair getting in my face. I have threatened both Edward and Alice previously that I was going to cut it. They of course reacted quite violently to that idea.

Their whispering.” I said to Rose at vamp pitch.

“Get used to it. Everywhere we go people whisper.” She replied.

“That’s easy for you to say you’ve had seventy years to get used to this, it’s only been four and a half for me.”

Rosalie sighed. “Let’s go and get this over with. Don’t talk to the mutts.”

“I already have two moms, two dads, and an annoyingly overprotective husband thank you very much.” I retorted.

“And that still doesn’t seem to deter you…” Rosalie replied as she climbed out of her baby.

As we both exited the vehicle we could hear our fellow students’ collective gasps. They were admiring not only us, but apparently the car. The males of the school especially. I almost snorted to myself listening to how all of the boys viewed Rosalie and I as new shiny toys. Some of them stupid enough to make some rather rude comments about our bodies. I arched an eyebrow at Rosalie now knowing her history. I said to her as we passed a particular group that were obviously the jocks of the school.

“How are you able to do it?” I asked with curiosity.

“Do what?” Rosalie asked.

"Ignore those lust induced hormonal teenage boys?”

Rosalie shrugged. “I have to so we aren’t exposed. Don’t worry I fantasize all the time of what I could do them.”

"Emmett will be here soon enough and they will never say anything again….”Rosalie winked.

I chuckled. “Oh God….what are we going to do about Edward? He’ll kill them!”

I mean seriously, not only will he hear what they are saying quietly, but then…He’ll hear their thoughts. We are in some serious danger of being exposed if he loses his temper.

“You’ll have to keep him under control Mandy.” Rosalie smirked.

“How am I supposed to do that?” I replied with sarcasm.

“Oh believe me, you have your ways….” Rose winked.

I huffed. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

“Are you suggesting I find all sorts of abandoned classrooms and janitor closets?”

“Yep.” Rosalie popped the p.

“Emmett and I get first dibs though.”

“That’s disgusting.” I cringed.

“Not as disgusting as the fowl smell that is approaching.” Rose grimaced.

As we were making our way down the hallway to the main office to get our schedules from Mrs. Cope, we passed a brood of teenage Native American boys. They were all huge, brown skinned, and very well built. I must say….Rose might think they stink but they definitely were a pleasure to look at. I mean no one compares to Edward….Mmmm…Edward…….Okay, stop Amanda…however, they are a nice substitute for eye candy.

I was pulled from my appreciative thoughts of the tanned trio when all of them sneered at us. Rosalie looked one in the eye and glared. I saw him cower a little at first but then he mustered up some bravery.

“Watch yourself leech.” He growled.

“No, you better watch yourself mutt….you’re more of a danger than I am.” Rose replied with her own venom.

I snorted in laughter at the whole situation. I also got a whiff of the shape shifters. At first, they didn’t smell bad…but the longer I was around them, the more their scent started to become annoying. It was like they all three jumped into a vat of Brut and Old Spice cologne and bathed in it for a week. The smell is great in small doses, but overpowering when there’s too much.

“What the hell is so funny?” One of them said as he glared at me.

I shrugged. “You. Trying to intimidate Rose.”

“I’ll do more than just intimidate.” The brown boy sneered and grinned at Rose.

“Oh Please….” I sighed. “Like anything is going to happen on school grounds here. Go kill the rogue vamps, as you can see my sister has blue eyes.”

“Speaking of rogue vamps….” Rosalie smirked.

“Why are they still around? I thought your kind was supposed to take care of that.”

The three boys scoffed and continued to walk down the hall.

I chuckled and turned to Rose giving her a high five. “Touche, sister touche.”

We both laughed and went to get our schedules.

My first class of the day was English Literature. I was completely fine with that. I loved to read and writing was okay….I preferred to write music of course, but poems weren’t so bad. I loved Shakespeare, Jane Austen, the classics like Romeo and Juliet. Pretty much anything with romance and star crossed lovers.

I walked into the small classroom that was filled with about twelve tables that would contain two students each. The walls were covered with all sorts of pictures and posters of famous authors and scenes from some of the famous works of Literature I’m sure we’ll be studying. There was also a bulletin board in the back that contained what looked like student work. The other students filed in behind me all of them staring and whispering in awe. I decided to go to the back corner table and take the seat closest to the wall. That way I can perform my end of the deal for remaining inconspicuous. However, I’m seriously questioning Esme’s sanity right now. How the hell are we supposed to be on the down low in a po dunk town and school like this? Heaven forbid they are all acting like we are the second coming of Christ or something.

I plopped down in my chair and pulled out my notebook and a pen from my messenger bag. I haven’t been to high school in four years, and it’s amazing at how much it has changed. Just as the teacher walked in one last student came rushing in, she wasn’t watching where she was going and tripped over her own two feet and came crashing head first into the chair next to me. Everyone laughed of course and said things like “Nice one Bella.”

The girl got up and blushed furiously. She looked around the room and noticed that the only seat left was the one right by me. At first I noticed apprehension in her eyes, but she quickly hid it smiled shyly and sat down.

I noticed a faint scent that smelled like Brut and Old Spice. I immediately knew why she hesitated and would’ve wanted to sit somewhere else. She’s obviously friends with the boys of La Push. I decided to be the bigger person, despite the fact that we are surrounded by mythical creatures, I’m still human and I, for one plan to act like one.

“Are you okay? You took a pretty big spill there.” I asked politely.

“I’m fine.” She waved her hand.

“It happens all of the time.” She finished.

“My name’s Amanda.” I stuck out my hand and decided to leave off the Cullen until it was absolutely necessary.

“I’m Bella.” She took my hand and shook it.

The teacher, Mr Berty handed out a schedule for the year. Needless to say I was impressed at what we would be studying. I was surprised that Berty had prepared a syllabus. It was something I was used to in Maine, my old high school had over a thousand students, nothing like this place.

Berty finished his class rules lecture and then proceeded to allow us to talk for the last ten minutes of class after he passed out our Literature books. Bella, sat next to me quietly doodling on her notebook. She had pulled her hair around her face, it was like a curtain to keep anyone from seeing her.

“So…..” I started the conversation.

“What do you crazy kids do around here for fun?”

I was really curious because really? What the hell do they do?

Bella looked over at me. “Ummm…I don’t know…leave?”

It was a question not a statement. She blushed and chuckled.

“Leaving….good strategy.” I nodded.

“Where do you go exactly?”

Bella sighed. “Port Angeles mostly, sometimes Seattle.”

“Anything good in Port Angeles or Seattle?” I enquired.

“Umm… Believe it or not Port Angeles has a really good book store. They have anything you’d want from the bigger well known stores. Sorry, I’m not much of a shopper so I can’t really say in terms of how the shopping is. The mall there and the department store works for me.” She shrugged.

“I’m not too worried about the shopping. I like to do it, but I’m not obsessed like my sister. I find that if I just shut my mouth and let her do her thing everyone is happy.”

Bella nodded and continued to doodle. It was at that time one of the two boys in front of us turned around and smiled hugely at me.

“Hi. I’m Mike. Mike Newton.” He stuck his hand out for me to shake.

I took it and nodded. “Amanda Cullen.” Mike sounded a lot like Forest Gump.

When I said Cullen Bella stiffened. I ignored it.

Mike smiled. “I heard you asking Bella here what we do for fun. Well, she’s right we do leave from time to time, we also hang out at the beach, attend football games all the normal stuff.”

I grinned. “Okay.”

I noticed Mike constantly looking at Bella, and then Bella was studiously ignoring him. I also happened to catch a glimpse of another brunette with curls watching Mike watch Bella; and then watching his interaction with me with great interest as well. I snorted to myself. I really wanted to say.

Don’t worry honey you have nothing to worry about. Forest is all yours!

“So….” Mikes blue eyes lit up as he raised his eyebrows.

“So…” I answered with a grin.

“Would you like to go with us?”

“Where?” I asked with trepidation.

“First Beach this weekend. We’re going surfing, hanging out having a bonfire.” Mike implored.

I shook my head. “I don’t think that would be a good idea.”

Bella snorted. I wanted to reach over and pinch her. She obviously knew why I couldn’t go there.

“Why not?” Mike grinned. “I could show you around.”

“Sorry Mike, but my boyfriend would not appreciate it.” I stated.

“Boyfriend? You have a boyfriend back in Italy?” Mike chuckled.

Oh…if he only knew….

I cleared my throat. “Well, see….he’s finishing some….”

I took a peek at Bella who was looking down and smirking.
I was definitely going to be manipulating some information out of her later. That little human knows way too much.

“Family business in Italy and he’ll be returning here soon.”

Crap. I forgot to ask anyone if we were going to let them all know that all of us are couples. I mean, we can’t say “Hey y’all we’re married!” I think that would be a little too risqué even for Forks; but because of all of our bonds, there’s no way we could act like we weren’t at least together as couples. Or…God, could you imagine one of us pretending to date a normal human? That wouldn’t end well.

Mike scoffed. “I heard you have three brothers and a sister enrolling soon. Do you mean you’re dating one of your brothers?”

He made a disgusted face and shuddered. “This is Washington Amanda, not Arkansas..”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “Listen, you jerk. None of us are blood related, except for Rosalie and her twin brother Jasper. Of course they are not dating. As for me, well I’m dating Edward, he isn’t my brother, his family was close friends with ours in Chicago. My parents are his guardians.”

There. I pulled off the back story unfazed and still in tact. I just hope Rose doesn’t give me hell over spilling the relationship beans.

Mike was shocked at my sharpness. “But…you live together.”

I gave him a wicked grin. “And what a convenience that is!”

Bella couldn’t stop herself she snorted.

“What’s so funny Bella? Hey, you going to be there since your like joined at the hip with Jacob Black all of the time? I mean really, some space would probably be healthy for you two.”

Bella looked at Mike eyes blazing. “Mike you shouldn’t concern yourself with Jacob and I.”

Mike rolled his eyes. “It’s true. Don’t you think you should play the field or something?”

It was my turn to snort in laughter. “Mike if I didn’t know any better I’d guess that you want to ask Bella out.”

Bella turned to me and scowled. I smiled hugely and gave her my What? I’m only making innocent conversation look.

Mike stuttered as curly gave me and Bella a furious glare.

“Umm…well…I don’t know…..”

He then quickly turned around to face the front muttering how stupid Jacob Black had the easy way in and won’t let her out of his sight.

I chuckled as Bella turned to me.

“What was that?”

“What?” I asked nonchalantly.

“Seriously Bella, he is soooooo obvious.”

She nodded. “Yes, I know.” She smirked.

I leaned over to her and whispered. “He reminds me of Forest Gump.”

She burst out laughing. She then sobered.

“You better watch yourself, Jessica Stanley and Lauren Mallory are watching you.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Do I look like I care?”

Bella shrugged. “I’m sure you don’t. I’ll just give you a friendly warning. Jessica thinks Mike is hers, and Lauren thinks that Tyler belongs to her. They already perceive you as a threat.”

I looked over at the two fashion model wannabes. It’s going to take every ounce of self control that Alice has not to inform them of their numerous fashion faux paus.
“How do you know?” I asked

Bella looked their way, I noticed Lauren shoot her a scowl.

“Because that is how they perceived me until you and your sister arrived. Any new female to this student body is an automatic threat. However, Jessica is going to pounce on you to become your best friend for the popularity.”

“Popularity?” I scoffed.

“Trust me, I will not be popular at this school. The minute I open my sarcastic mouth, they’ll go away.” I grinned.

“Especially if I offend them all complaining how much of a po dunk school this is.” I finished.

Bella nodded. “Yeah, I know. Everyone knows everyone’s business. Sometimes I wish I could disappear like I did at my old school in Phoenix.”

The bell then rang and we gathered our things. As I exited the classroom I noticed the infamous Jacob Black leaning against the lockers obviously waiting for Bella. I chuckled as he glared at Mike Newton.

Black then turned his gaze upon me. He gave me a devilish grin.

“Well, well….if it isn’t Amanda Cullen.”

I mirrored his sarcasm. Jacob Black has no idea who he’s messing with when it comes to the art of snark. I live with century old vampires, he is nothing.

“And what do you know….it’s Jacob Black.” I answered with a sly grin.

Bella sighed loudly and tugged on Jake’s arm.

“Come on…she’s harmless Jake.”

He looked down at Bella and then over at me. I quickly wiggled my fingers as I feigned a sincere wave with a crooked grin. He smirked again and said at a lower human pitch so no one but he, or I could hear.

“How are your shackles fitting these days Amanda?”

That fueled my fire. Before I could retort Rosalie and several other members of Jacob’s pack showed up. I glared over at him and hissed.

“Mind your own business…dog. I warn you now, keep your mouth shut.”
Rosalie echoed my sentiments. “Watch yourself mutt…it’s not like you dogs don’t shackle your imprints.”

“Is there a problem here?” Mr. Greene the principal walked towards us with an authoritative glare.

I plastered on my innocent smile. “No, Mr. Greene. These gentleman…” I sneered.

“Are just making sure we know our way.”

“All of you get to class, no dilly dallying.” He then turned and walked away.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Rose by the arm. “Come on, let’s go.”

She nodded before shooting another glare to Jacob Black, and followed me down the hall.
I turned to Rose as we approached her Math class.

“Bella Swan is Jacob Black’s imprint.”

Rose looked back where we had just come from. “How do you know?”

“A guy by the name of Newton complained how she’s always with him, plus she has the brut/old spice faint smell.” I wrinkled my nose.

“Ewwww.” Was Rose’s response.

“She’s the police chief’s daughter.” Rosalie quickly sobered.

I chuckled. “I know. How are they pulling that off?”

She shrugged. “Not our problem.”

I hesitated.

Rose arched an eyebrow. “What?”

I pursed my lips. “I think she knows about us.”

“If that is true, Edward and Jasper are going to be livid.” Rose sighed.

“ I know. Let’s keep this between us, I want to find out how much she actually knows.”

“Alright.” Rose agreed.

Well, Alice was right my first day at this po dunk high school was definitely interesting. The main reason being Isabella Swan, a very observant human. I spent the rest of the morning putting together my evil plan to get her talk. Our safety and the fate of the Cullen/Quileute treaty depended on it.
So.....let me know what you think!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service