The Twilight Saga

This is rewrite of my only successful story. XD

I began writing Black Swan on August 28th in 2010.

I know there were TONS of mistakes the first time around, and I have a feeling I could make it better now. Before I was just blindly stumbling into writing, but now I really think I could make it better. I know I had a bunch of people that read it the first time and I hope to have just as many this time, if not more. (does this sound too hopeful?)

(No I did not take the title from the ballet movie, nor does have ballet in it. I was phsyched when I found out there was a movie coming out with the same name as my FanFiction. XD)

The Original Black Swan

BANNERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

(Like the banner? It was made by the wonderful Minnie!) 

Prologue:

I looked into his eyes and saw only pain. How could I have been so stupid? This was everything I had ever wanted, everything I had dreamed of. He was the image of sheer perfection in my eyes. But this was entirely my fault, and now I was paying for it.

“I’m so sorry, please, you have to believe me.” I looked into his eye, mine pleading.

“I want to, I really want to, But I don’t think I can.” His tore away from mine as he turned around. I felt tears spill over the ridges of my eyes as I watched him walk away. I sank against the wall and watched him until he became too small and too blurry for me to see anymore. I closed my eyes and pulled my knees tightly to my chest as I fell; fell into the black desperation and self-pity that were now closing over me.

PS: I greatly enjoy feedback.

(Please add me as a friend if you would like to be updated!)

Views: 2187

Replies to This Discussion

LOL. I'll update as soon as I can! =D

but its Eternally Yours' turn now. :3

Love it!
LOOOOVE IT CLAIRE
aww i really love this story post more soon

Edward was so cute when he was apologizing and he didn't even do anything! What a gentleman!

Best line: "He thought I was pretty? That did a lot for my nerves."

I loved the chapter!!

Thanks Gigi! =D
It means a lot! =)
love it keep me updated please .
*speechless with my mouth hanging open*
Wow amazing 0.0
I have great love for you and this is the second time I am reading this story. Hope you have a great holiday and come back well rested to write more please.

Okay, I know this update took kinda long. I'm sorry! I really have no idea when I'm going to be able to update again! SO sorry!

(What do you all think of the new banner?)

BPOV

Chapter Six:

“So?”

“So . . .”

“How’s the mailbox holding up?”

“Good I guess, it hasn’t fallen over yet.” I ran a hand through my hair and talked to my biology book.

“Well, this is a lively conversation.” Edwards mumbled under his breath. “I still have your dad’s clothes; do you want me to bring them over after school?”

I hated to shoot him down. But I had to. I took a deep breath and squeezed the trigger. “Why don’t you just bring them to school tomorrow?” Bang.

He turned his head abruptly, and the scent of his body spray hit me. I turned to see what he was looking at. It was Big Guy coming into the class room.

If looks could kill, Edward would be lying dead right about now, from my gun, and Big Guy's daggers. I softened my tone, "Who is he?"

"What you don’t recognize the guy who beat me up in the parking lot?" His voice turned cold.

"No, I mean, yes I recognize him from that, just who is he?"

"His name is Emmett Cullen, he's a senior and a creep, he keeps to himself and his two little followers, no wait, make that three little followers," He said meaning Rosalie as the last.

"Oh, well tell me, who am I supposed to hate? I’m new; you have to give me points on who I’m not supposed to like.”

He almost smiled. "Well, you shouldn’t like Emmett Cullen of course, Rosalie Hale, even more, and actually now that I think about it, they're all related in a way. . . Which is so gross, but Jasper Hale, Roses twin brother, and Alice Cullen, she's a junior, but they still let her follow along, both because she's Emmett's little sister, and Jasper's girlfriend."

"Wow, that’s a bit complicated..." His body was tensed up, he was ridged and looked as if you poked him he would fall over and shatter. I scooted a bit further away from him, scared of doing just that.

I hoped he wouldn’t notice but he did, he gave me a funny, unreadable look and then he slowly softened.

"Sorry, they just piss me off; sometimes I wish I could just. . ." He held his hands in fists so tight they veins popped out as the rest turned white. "They think they run this school." He said through clenched teeth and I wondered what, besides beating him up, they had done to make him so angry. I put my hand gently over one of his rock hard fists and gave it a little squeeze.

"Calm down, its ok, they can’t do anything right now, not in the middle of class with a teacher right there." I said to him and not text book. The rock under my hand softened into a hand again, he turned it over so our palms were touching.

I slowly, reluctantly, took me hand away. Finally class started and Emmett left.  He looked smug, I wanted to knock that look right off this faces, but I couldn’t do that, so I let him walk away, and watched Edward tense again out of the corner of my eye.

"Okay everyone, I trust you’ve finished your bell work." Mr. M could be so boring. I tuned him out and focused on Edward, he was still tensed, but his eyes looked desperate . . . and sad. I felt pain begin in the middle of my chest. I knew if I could get that look off his face, the pain would go away, but I didn’t know how to do that, so I let it start to eat my heart. It ate until it was full and I was flushed from pain.

Edward must have noticed, his hand was on my shoulder and I ignored the warmth slowly spreading out from his hand. "Hey are you okay?" he sounded concerned.

I tried to compose my face and looked at him, the pain subsided a bit, but not fully because I could still he how desperate he was to do something in the souls of his eyes. Clearing my throat, " Yeah, I’m fine thanks." The bell rang.

"Hey umm, Why don’t you go ahead and bring my dad's clothes over after school," I told my backpack.

"But I thought, okay, sure." I could hear the smile in his voice.

___

I hurried home and fixed my makeup, though I wasn’t sure why. Not true, I knew exactly why, Edward would be here soon with Charlie's clothes. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

Calm Down Bella! I told myself and opened my eyes. I looked at my reflection, black liner, black hair, black clothes, and in all that darkness was the natural pinky color of my lips. I hated lip stick, so even though I loaded as much black on as I could, I never once applied the black lip stick, it would’ve made my already extremely pale complexion look even worse. I heard a knock on the door.

Oh boy. I went down the stairs and opened it slowly.

"Hey," He smiled.

"Hi." I said to his shoes. He looked around. "Come on in," I smiled at his face. He smiled back, that perfect crooked smile that I now lived for.

I felt blush creeping up my neck and willed it to stop. I stepped back and let him in, taking Charlie's clothes from him.

"I’ll, umm, go put these in the washer," I said nervously.

"My mom already washed them."

"Oh, um ok, I’ll go put them in his room then." I gave him a small smile and flew up the steps, except I tripped and dropped the clothes; luckily I caught myself, and didn’t go flying, but I had to refold the clothes. I looked back at Edward, he hadn’t noticed, good. Throwing them into their separate drawers I hurried back down the stairs.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?"

"You tripped going up the stairs." He raised his eyebrows.

There was the blush, it had just been waiting. "Yeah, I’m fine."

There was a long awkward silence; he was the one to break it, "So."

"So, you want something to drink?"

"Sure."

"Okay," I jerked my chin towards the kitchen and he followed me. I opened the fridge and bent over it, trying to see what had, "lemonade, water, Coke, or Pepsi?" I asked.

"Ah, the infamous Coke or Pepsi question." I heard him chuckled and stood up, turning around, I realized he was much closer than I thought he was. His face was just inches from mine. The humorous look in his eyes quickly changed. We were both breathing sort of hard. He looked from my lips to my eyes; and back again.

"You can tell me stop," He whispered, his lips slowly getting closer to mine. I nodded and swallowed hard. "Any time now, just say so."

I could feel his breath on my lips. Slowly and carefully our lips met. At first it was slow, gradually it got faster, heated. I pulled away from him for a breath, but his head followed mine and we backed into the fridge.

The front door creaked open.  "Hey Bells, they let me come home early." I gasped and pulled away, hit my head on the fridge.

((What'd you think! I didnt change much from the original chapter, I know. I'm sorry. Tonights episode of The Glee Project completely broke my heart. D= Kind of diminishing my creativity.))

((OH! And what do you think of the new banner? =D))

Ughh you always do this!!

ugh i hate that i know whats gonna happen and yet it still shocks me hahah

but you did AMAZING!!!

can't wait for more!

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service