The Twilight Saga

chapter 1 the end ( the starting of this is chapter 3 of new moon and doesnot belone to me it belongs to shepine meyer.) We'd gone only a few steps into the trees when he stopped. We were barely on the trail–I could still see the house. Some walk. Edward leaned against a tree and stared at me, his expression unreadable. "Okay, let's talk," I said. It sounded braver than it felt. He took a deep breath. "Bella, we're leaving." I took a deep breath, too. This was an acceptable option. I thought I was prepared. But I still had to ask. "Why now? Another year–" "Bella, it's time. How much longer could we stay in Forks, after all? Carlisle can barely pass for thirty, and he's claiming thirty-three now. We'd have to start over soon regardless." His answer confused me. I thought the point of leaving was to let his family live in peace. Why did we have to leave if they were going? I stared at him, trying to understand what he meant. He stared back coldly. With a roll of nausea, I realized I'd misunderstood. "When you say we–," I whispered. "I mean my family and myself." Each word separate and distinct. I shook my head back and forth mechanically, trying to clear it. He waited without any sign of impatience. It took a few minutes before I could speak. "Okay," I said. "I'll come with you." "You can't, Bella. Where we're going… It's not the right place for you." "Where you are is the right place for me." "I'm no good for you, Bella." "Don't be ridiculous." I wanted to sound angry, but it just sounded like I was begging. "You're the very best part of my life." "My world is not for you," he said grimly. "What happened with Jasper–that was nothing, Edward! Nothing!" "You're right," he agreed. "It was exactly what was to be expected." "You promised! In Phoenix, you promised that you would stay–" "As long as that was best for you," he interrupted to correct me. "No! This is about my soul, isn't it?" I shouted, furious, the words exploding out of me–somehow it still sounded like a plea. "Carlisle told me about that, and I don't care, Edward. I don't care! You can have my soul. I don't want it without you–it's yours already!" He took a deep breath and stared, unseeingly, at the ground for a long moment. His mouth twisted the tiniest bit. When he finally looked up, his eyes were different, harder–like the liquid gold had frozen solid. "Bella, I don't want you to come with me." He spoke the words slowly and precisely, his cold eyes on my face, watching as I absorbed what he was really saying. There was a pause as I repeated the words in my head a few times, sifting through them for their real intent. "You… don't… want me?" I tried out the words, confused by the way they sounded, placed in that order. "No." I stared, uncomprehending, into his eyes. He stared back without apology. His eyes were like topaz–hard and clear and very deep. I felt like I could see into them for miles and miles, yet nowhere in rheir bottomless depths could I see a contradiction to the word he'd spoken. "Well, that changes things." I was surprised by how calm and reasonable my voice sounded. It must be because I was so numb. I couldn't realize what he was telling me. It still didn't make any sense. He looked away into the trees as he spoke again. "Of course, I'll always love you… in a way. But what happened the other night made me realize that it's time for a change. Because I'm… tired of pretending to be something I'm not, Bella. I am not human." He looked back, and the icy planes of his perfect face were not human. "I've let this go on much too long, and I'm sorry for that." "Don't." My voice was just a whisper now; awareness was beginning to seep through me, trickling like acid through my veins. "Don't do this." He just stared at me, and I could see from his eyes that my words were far too late. He already had. "You're not good for me, Bella." He turned his earlier words around, and so I had no argument. How well I knew that I wasn't good enough for him. I opened my mouth to say something, and then closed it again. He waited patiently, his face wiped clean of all emotion. I tried again. "If… that's what you want." He nodded once. My whole body went numb. I couldn't feel anything below the neck. "I would like to ask one favor, though, if that's not too much," he said. I wonder what he saw on my face, because something flickered across his own face in response. But, before I could identify it, he'd composed his features into the same serene mask. "Anything," I vowed, my voice faintly stronger. As I watched, his frozen eyes melted. The gold became liquid again, molten, burning down into mine with an intensity that was overwhelming. "Don't do anything reckless or stupid," he ordered, no longer detached. "Do you understand what I'm saying?" I nodded helplessly. His eyes cooled, the distance returned. "I'm thinking of Charlie, of course. He needs you. Take care of yourself–for him." I nodded again. "I will," I whispered. He seemed to relax just a little. "And I'll make you a promise in return," he said. "I promise that this will be the last time you'll see me. I won't come back. I won't put you through anything like this again. You can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I'd never existed." My knees must have started to shake, because the trees were suddenly wobbling. I could hear the blood pounding faster than normal behind my ears. His voice sounded farther away. He smiled gently. "Don't worry. You're human–your memory is no more than a sieve. Time heals all wounds for your kind." "And your memories?" I asked. It sounded like there was something stuck in my throat, like I was choking. "Well"–he hesitated for a short second–"I won't forget. But my kind… we're very easily distracted." He smiled; the smile was tranquil and it did not touch his eyes. He took a step away from me. "That's everything, I suppose. We won't bother you again." The plural caught my attention. That surprised me; I would have thought I was beyond noticing anything. "Alice isn't coming back," I realized. I don't know how he heard me–the words made no sound–but he seemed to understand. He shook his head slowly, always watching my face. "No. They're all gone. I staved behind to tell you goodbye." "Alice is gone?" My voice was blank with disbelief. "She wanted to say goodbye, but I convinced her that a clean break would be better for you." I was dizzy; it was hard to concentrate. His words swirled around in my head, and I heard the doctor at the hospital in Phoenix, last spring, as he showed me the X-rays. You can see it's a clean break, his finger traced along the picture of my severed bone. That's good. It will heal more easily, more quickly. I tried to breathe normally. I needed to concentrate, to find a way out of this nightmare. "Goodbye, Bella," he said in the same quiet, peaceful voice. "Wait!" I choked out the word, reaching for him, willing my deadened legs to carry me forward. I thought he was reaching for me, too. But his cold hands locked around my wrists and pinned them to my sides. He leaned down, and pressed his lips very lightly to my forehead for the briefest instant. My eyes closed. "Take care of yourself," he breathed, cool against my skin. There was a light, unnatural breeze. My eyes flashed open. The leaves on a small vine maple shuddered with the gentle wind of his passage. He was gone. With shaky legs, ignoring the fact that my action was useless, I followed him into the forest. The evidence of his path had disappeared instantly. There were no footprints, the leaves were still again, but I walked forward without thinking. I could not do anything else. I had to keep moving. If I stopped looking for him, it was over. Love, life, meaning… over. I walked and walked. Time made no sense as I pushed slowly through the thick undergrowth. It was hours passing, but also only seconds. Maybe it felt like time had frozen because the forest looked the same no matter how far I went. I started to worry that I was traveling in a circle, a very small circle at that, but I kept going. I stumbled often, and, as it grew darker and darker, I fell often, too. Finally, I tripped over something–it was black now, I had no idea what caught my foot–and I stayed down. I rolled onto my side, so that I could breathe, and curled up on the wet bracken. As I lay there, I had a feeling that more time was passing than I realized. I couldn't remember how long it had been since nightfall. Was it always so dark here at night? Surely, as a rule, some little bit of moonlight would filter down through the clouds, through the chinks in the canopy of trees, and find the ground. Not tonight. Tonight the sky was utterly black. Perhaps there was no moon tonight–a lunar eclipse, a new moon. A new moon. I shivered, though I wasn't cold. maybe the moon was broken. lost in the day without her sun. completly diferent beings... but what if the moon loved then sun? what if the moon got so used to being in the suns world that she sould never find her way back to her own? that poor moon. The Broken Moon. edwar was my sun and i would never find my world again. i belonged in his. with him. what if that moon wanted to be apart of the day instead of night? It was black for a long time before I heard them calling. Someone was shouting my name. i didn't bother to move. more and more times i eard people calling my name. i heard footsteps come closer... and then go away again. i didn't want to be found. i wanted to die. i had to move or they would find me. but how? every time i moved even a little it felt like another peace of my heart fell off. but it would be better for the pain to go away.so i lokked around i could see a cave.i crawled into it. "no bella!" i heard his voise call. i lokked around... no one.was he watching me. i heard more foot steps. i went further into the cave. "bella no come out of the cave. let them see you and take you to charlie."he told me. charlie. oh ya.was i really going to leave him? but it was to late it was all dark and quiet now. "they are gone now edward it's to late. i am going to die now." i told him. i layed my head on the ice cold ground. "no bella get up! stand up they are not far from here. get up and out of the cave and yell to them they will come!" he yelled. "no edward, i would rather die here."i told him. "bella n-" and i sliped away. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ so should i wright more? and no bella is not dead just sleeping. *MORE STORYS BY THIS AUTHER* My Guardian Devil summery: have you ever felt bad for rosalie for not having a child? well an 11 year old girl named kerigan has been abused by her father since her mother died. when her father shot her in the shoulder she new it was enofe and ran away. almost dead rosalie finds her. see what happens next!!! http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/my-gua... Crazy Wrong love this is a new twilight story. bella just moved to forks and edward and rosalie are together and they are the cullens with carlisle as there father. another pack of vege vamps move there two. emmett alice and jasper hale. esme is a house disiner.emmett and alice are together. jasper loves bella, bella loves edward,edward loves rosalie and bella ,rosalie loves emmett and edward, emmett loves rosalie and loves alice and alice has a HUGE cruch on jasper. this is just all crazy wrong love. will anything end the way it should? will emmett and rosalie be together? will edward and bella? with jasper and alice? or will esme and carlisle? Impossible Love anybody here like carmen? from the denil coven? i found her cool so i invented her past. plez read! carmen was a regular everyday girl. when she was young she had black hair instead of brown(i'll explan later) she had a best friend named chase. she and him where outsiders. but one day chase started o avodie her. she tryed to vist but chases dad wouldn't alow it. when she was walking home a vampire was passing by. disided to have her as a late night snack. he bit her but chase and his werewolf buddy derek chased him off. she was turned. learn about the great advenchers they go on together. will they someday fall in love? http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/inposs... http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/crazy-...

Views: 195

Replies to This Discussion

chapter 18 my broken heart
"i love you dear bella." edward murmerd. i pulled my lips back to his. "i love you more." i pressed my lips hard to his. he pushed back. my tong traces his lower lip his hot breath in my mouth. the tast made me want more... more than o diserve. "easy." he said. opps i was stronger then him. i needed to remember.
"sorry.. but no!" i said and pussed him closer to me so there was no space between us. i could be this close to him but i couldn't marry him?
he moned. i loved that. i wanted more... but i know i should wait. we had already had atalk about it.
*flashback*
"edward." i said. as he reached for my shirt. "sorry love, but you do make youself earesistable when you kiss me like that." he had said. i giggled in my head at the thought.
"lets wait.. untell we are marryed i want it to be specil." i said to him.
*end of flash back*
he had aggred. on our hunny moon. we had desided. when i pulled away for air he opened his eyes. onxy black. "edward sweet heart you should hunt." i said stroking his neak.
"no!" he said and moved his beautifuly cuved lips to my neak. i rubbed his neak. "edward please hunt. for me?" i begged.
that did it. "i don't want to go without you and you hunted not to long ago." he said then continued to kiss my neak.
"ok i will go.. but don't move. i am leaving my heart with you." he said. and with that dased out the door with emmett and rosalie going hunting.
my heart was casing me to much pain now. i couldn't take it anylonger. i needed to know what was creating this new hole in my heart!
number 1 possibilitey- there was still apart of me.... that was still broken by edward. that it can't heal this fast and now that i am getting marryed... it was to fast for my heart and i couldn't heal that fast.. caseing it to rip more.
possinbilatey 2-it maybe fear tearing me apart... fear of lila and... victoria.
thats all i got.
then i zoomed through my vampire life... and then it hit me.
i rememberd the two deer in the forest the little female running.. stubbling to the male. but they didn't look like lovers.
it was jake.
jake had a pease of my heart and when i hert him... i hert myself.
i put my head in my hands. what have i done?
i grabbed the first set of keys i saw. iun locked.. whatever car.
it was alices yellow porshe. climbed into the front and shoved the keys in the engin and speeded away from thecullens.
they would be wondering what i was doing. it was the new year now. january 2nd.
i needed jake. i needed him. he would never be more than a friend... but i loved him. i forsed the last thought.
i opend my shild hopeing edward... just might hear.
"edward," i began to think. "i love you. you may be wondering where i am right now... don't worry.i am fine... i just need time to think. the wedding... it's all to fast for me. i can't do it edward. i love you but i can't do this anymore. we can't get marryed so soon. not untell i feel ready. i love you. i will always love you to the ends of the earth and we will get marryed... just i need time." then i closed my shild hoping he heard my heart filled speach.
before i new it i was speeding down the highway to a far corner in the bushes or something. and make sure no one finds it.
alice was going to be pissed after this...i rolled down the window for air. i turned on the music.
all i could think about was jacob.
then i turned around.
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" i screamed!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cliffy ha! srry it's short guys i g2g clean! wow i hate cleaning.
so fr bellas dress.. it's starting to look like it'sgoing to be the first one.... but if you like the others plez vote.
you need to write more
please hurry
the suspense is killing me
AUTHERS NOTE
WOW GUYS WE HAVE REACHED 60 COMMENTS!
Just wanted to thank u guys for reading and that i will be posting soon.. but i am going through that enoying....
WRIGHTER BLOCK!
i hate that so much! anyway i have a bit of the next chap tiped so i will post my wrighers block chappie soon.
lol!
well love y'all (:

love,TeamEdward(BellaCullen!)
chapter 19 la push
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" i screamed. "what the hell alice!" i yelled. she was sitting in the passenger side.

"what? do you really think i would let you put my porsh in the bushes?? no bella not a chanse." she said. i had a shocked look on my face.
"do you even know why i am here?" i asked her. "of choresi do silly. what part do you not get about 'seeing the future?'" she asked.
"but... why aren't you stopping me?' i asked. she gave me a look. "bella,bella,bella. i know that you need him. i am not perpared to case you more pain. when we left.. i couldn't bear it. i knew you wern't going to get over him. he thought you where... but anyway you are nnot going to just get over jacob bella." alice said. each and every bit to.
"bella you can cnacle the wedding if you need to. i won't hassle you."alice said glummly. i stared at her in shock
this was a side of alice i never saw before. " i love you alice." i said. i swear i was crying.
"i love you to bela. your my best friend.. and my sister." i reached over to her and hugged her. alices porsh started to swerve.
someone honked.
i pulled away from her and grabed the weel. "opps" i said and laughed. she joined. "i already got plane tickets" alice said.
"i was going to fun. you can go hame."
"to edward! no way! i am coming with you. bring on the werewolfs!' alice yelled. i laughed.
"ok then."
jacobs prov
she loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not.
i was pickin petals from a flower like a girl. i chuckled to myslef. i have been a mess since bella.
i loved her. ya ya i loved a blood sucker i know. werid. but there is something about her... i gess she still has some of that human bella in her. that peace of human bella i loved on the beach that day.
then i saw embry come up to me. "hey dude." he said. "hi embary." i murmerd.
"your messed up dude, noo affense!" he said rasing his hands in a serendering mode.
"ya dude i know. there is just something.. human about her. and that...CULLEN URG!" i picked up a rock and chucked it into the water. embary put his hand on my shoulder.
"have you ever maybe thought that you might of.. imprinted on her??" embary asked.
"what no! i don't love her like that."i said. "well maybe thats why you can't let her go... and thats what i wanted to talk to you about jake.. um i imprinted on ssomeone." he comfessed. "really embary?? who?" i asked.
"her name is kim. she had a crush on me for a while.. get that. jake have you ever comsiderd that she loves you to. that it's just as hard for her to leave as it was for you?' he asked.
"no she loves that edward cullen boy. as much as i would love it... she will never love me..." then i smelt that stench of two vampires... LILA AND VICTORIA!
i pased and so did embary."
go get the others!
i thought to him.
i am not leaving you alone jake!!!
embary yelled.
i'll be fine for now. just go!
i littarly screamed in my mind.
ok. be carful jake. don't fight untell we get there! promise me jake! your my brother i don't want to lose you!
i nodded.
i promise bro!
then i ran off. i saw the black hair! that black hair!! i talked the black haired girl to the ground. "get off of me mutt!" i heard a fermiller voise screach.
alice!
i got off of her for the treatys sake. i turned into a human. "what are you doing here cullen!" he yelled at her.
"listen jake! bella can't live with out you.. she needs you. i know you are probly mad-"
"WELL HELL YA!" i yelled back. "just listen jacob black!" she yelled at the top of her tiny lungs.
"she needs you.. shes a wrek without you." she yelled.
"oh as if she even cares! and why would you care anyway!" then i heard my pack coming behind me.
" i care becasue she is my sister and she is in pain. and i love her and i want her tobe happy even if that meens she comes to vist you every month or so!"she yelled.
"wait- your saying she can viset?" i asked. "yes jake.. she needs you! she loves you!" she screamed at me.
"where is she?" i asked. my pack confussed behind me of what was happening. "she is heading here. i got here first- oh there she is."
i looked over alices shoulder to see bella. running towards me with all her might.
"jake!" she yelled and jumped into my arms. i oddly hugged her.
"please jake forgive me!" she begged.
"bella-"i began to say
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
more!!!!!!!!
amazing!! plzz add me as a friend and keep me updated!
oresome
fantastic
your are a complete superstar
can't wait for more
it's a cute story!
I finished your banner, sorry it took so long! I posted it at the link below.
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/shellys-banners?groupUr...
LOED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so awesome :) post more soon and keep me updated!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service