The Twilight Saga

Prologue:

Once in a blue moon, life gives you something precious, to have and to hold close to you, something that no one else can touch. But if giving up that something, for them, was the right thing to do, would you do it? Could you do it? I had an unnerving decision to make. Which way would I go?

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

this is brilliant!
carnt wait for more, and the rest of the chapter.
x
thanks
xx
can't wait for more and thanks for the update =]
thats cool
thanks for the comment :)
xx
thanks
xx :)
My eyebrows were raised, as I looked at them, my arms folded across my chest.

“Mum, what’s going on?” I asked her.
“Ness-“ my Dad nudged her and shook his head.
“Jacob.” Was all he said, and Mum nodded.
“What about Jacob? Mum, what the hell is happening?”
“We are all going to sit down and talk about it, when Jacob gets back, ok? It’s all going to be fine.”
Curiosity was cutting into me, but I made it subside. They were going to talk to me about it, just not at the moment. I shook my head.
“Ok, let’s go hunting.” Dad said and we all ran into the forest.

It seemed all too easy for me, as I ran at inhuman speed after my prey. I gave in to all my senses as I leaped on the giant Black Panther. I sunk my teeth into the animal’s neck easily, and began drinking. At the back of my mind, I always felt a little bad about killing a creature, but it was a hell of a lot better than harming a human.
The blood didn’t taste any different really, especially if the animal was a carnivore.

I could hear my Mother and Father running around somewhere nearby. I would find them after I was finished with my so-called meal.
Soon I was full. I heaved the dead animal carcass of me. I wiped my mouth and inspected me clothes to make sure they were blood free.
When I was finished, I and began walking towards the sound of my parents’ growls. They were taking down a herd of deer.
Yuck, I thought to myself, Omnivores. They were the worst to feed on in my mind. You could almost taste the grass shoots and foliage through their bloodstream.

It didn’t take long before we were all finished and began running back to the cottage. I didn’t except to see a tall figure leaning against the door, but Jake was there, unsmiling. Well actually, he looked dam miserable. But it wasn’t like I’d seen at the hospital, his expression was pained. Like he was about to do something he didn’t want to do.
I bit my bottom lip in response and threw an anxious glance at my parents. They didn’t look happy either. What was I missing? I threw amongst the sudden fear and confusion I was feeling, annoyance.
Jake spoke up, “I want to do it. I can explain it better to her, so she’ll understand better.”
My mother nodded and pulled my reluctant father into the house.

“Follow me.” Was all Jake said as he began running. I trailed him until we were at our home. I followed him inside; the door clicked shut behind us.

“Nessie,’ Jake started, reaching for my hand. I pulled away.
“No sweet talking, Jacob. What’s going on?” I said a little too harshly and I back-peddled. “I’m sorry, but I’m really confused.”
“I understand, Ness. I’m the one who should be apologising, not you.”
“For what?” I asked perplexed.

Jacob pulled one tan hand threw his shortly cropped, satin black hair and turned to face me.
“Ness, you have to leave.” Jacob said sadly.
“What? You mean go away, for good? What I’m-” I enquired bewildered.
“No, not at all, not like that at all.” Jake assured me, horrified that I’d drawn that conclusion from the words he had spoken.
“This vampire, she’s, well, difficult and dangerous. We think there might not be just the one either. People are disappearing from everywhere, Ness and I’m not going to have you in that kind of danger. I’ve spoken to your parents and they agreed.”
“Disappearing, since when?” I asked sidetracked.
“Ness, when’s the last time you picked up a paper? Concentrated on the news? People are being plucked from everywhere. Police have found no new leads, no explanation.”
“What are they after?”
“That’s it, we’ve got no idea. I’m not taking any risks. I’m getting you out of Washington.”
“For how long?” I demanded.
“I don’t know. I really wish I could tell you, Ness, but I have no clue.”
“Did you just not want me here? Is that it?” I demanded, angry now. I knew I was being ridiculous but how could he expect me to not be with him for an unknown amount of time. Anytime apart was hard to handle, wasn’t quite bearable.

“Of course I don’t want you here!” he exploded. “It’s not safe! You’re not safe, even with me, right here, right now!”
“I bet Sam’s not sending Emily out of town, or Seth with Annie, or even Quil with Claire!” I retorted.
“Nessie, do you think I want this? Are you out of your mind? I do not want you to get hurt! Can we just do this my way, please?! And I don’t care what anyone else is doing, I only care about you, and if you’re ok or not!” Jacob yelled.
I was taken back. He had never spoken to me that way ever, that I could recall, in my whole life.
“I’m not as breakable as you think I am. I might not be a full vampire, but I’m not so fragile. Where am I going?” I stipulated, tears collecting in my eyes. My arms folded across my chest. My voice quietened.
He voice softened in response. “You’re going to head up to the Cullen’s place. After we finish this, I’ll come up and join you. Your parents have agreed to stay behind and help end this mess. Carlisle, Alice, Emmett and Jasper are coming down here. Esme and Rose are going to be looking after you.” His face crumpled.

It took me a few seconds to process this information.
“Hold up a second, join me? I’ll be coming back anyway, right? So why bother joining me when I can just come home?”
“Ness, it’s time to move on. We can’t stay in Forks. It’s been too long already.”
“What about Seth, your sister, your Dad? Does Charlie kno-”
“I will miss them and yes, of course Charlie knows. He’s been expecting it for a long time.” Jacob said cutting me off, mid-sentence, “But you are the most, the only important thing to me, Renesmee, and I will not put you in harms way. Not matter what and or how long it takes.”
“Jake, you can’t leave your sister like this. You can’t leave the pack like this.”
“I’ll wait until Rachel is better. And as for Dad, well Sue Clearwater and Charlie are doing a fine enough job of taking care of him.”
“Jake.” Was all I said, as I wrapped my arms around his waist.
“You honesty thought I would want to spend anytime away from you. Are you insane?” He held me close to him. He tried to sound blasé, but his words got caught in his throat.
I pulled away and looked up at him. He turned his head so I couldn’t read his expression. I pulled his chin around so he had no choice but to look at me.
Jacob Black was crying. Tough, nonchalant Jacob Black’s eyes were overflowing with sudden tears.
“Oh, Jake, everything is going to be fine.”
“I’m know, it’s just that, Rachel and you and everything. It’s just…argh.” I led him over to the couch, and he let me hold him, for once in his life. Not caring about the continuos tears that poured down his cheeks.
love it more plz and thanks again for the update can't wait for more =)
thanks cool and will do:D
xx

**New Reader**
I love it! Please post more really soon and keep me updated! :)

thanks bebz :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service