The Twilight Saga

Hi!  My name is Emerald and I have decided to try and write a fan fiction based off some events that have happened in someone's life..  I'm not that great of a writer, but if it wasn't for my friend saying that this could make the next Twilight then I wouldn't write it..  I think that many of you will enjoy this..  I will post the Preface, (below,) then I will see how many comments (good or bad) I get then I will keep going if asked..  If you want to, you can look me up on facebook.  The link is in the tags.  Thank you and enjoy!!

Preface
I'm so sorry.  I never meant to disappoint you.  I know I do some crazy stuff and this is out there, but I really am sorry.  I am the crazy subbub girl.  I know part of this has to change, but in the mean time.  My name is Isabella Swan, and this is my life in the place I like to call....  The crazy Subbub!

P.S. One day my sister and I were talking and instead of saying suburb I said subbub.  So now, I usually say subbub because I think it's cute! 

P.S.S.  Another thing is that..  This fan fiction has no place in the books..  It's just a story using their names..  I just thought that maybe you all would like to be the first one's to read about it..  All of this is based of true events..  I tried to put names best with the people who are in the fan fiction.. But my friends wanted to pick there names.. Then some had names in the book already as well..  If I run out of people from the books..  I will just use people from her other book The Host..  So..  Yeah.. ENJOY AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!! =)

P.S.S.S. Tell me if you would like me to make a list of real names matched you with the people in the story and I'll do my best!!

Tags: http://www.facebook.com/emerald.j.green

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

LOL.. In your pocket??.. *sigh* as much as I love him and his bro Edward.. There both not in my story yet..
oh that's fine. i'm writing a spinoff from your story and it's an emmett fan fict. that's why i stole him. it's interesting so far.......XD
Cool!!.. I wanna read it when I get a chance 'cause I haven't been able to write 'cause of the spring musical.. But now that's done.. I should have a new chapter in a hrs/days..
You know who this is. Let me know when I appear. It's okay for now, but it's really hard to follow. Kinda like an actual conversation with you. :3
It is an actual convo.. All of this are real convo's that happened..
Figures. =_=
I told you that already remember.. On Facebook.. Or through txt.. one or the other.lol..
I forgot. XD
Chapter 2 January 15, 2010: The Basketball Game

I'm still walking down the school hallways at 3 o'clock on a Friday afternoon. I should be at home on the phone with my friends Jasper and Jess. I love being on the phone with Jasper when he's at home. I hate when he's on at the hospital though. He's been in there for a few weeks now. He had to have surgery on his stomach because he has Crohn's disease. He's been in and out the hospital since July of 2009. He's getting better though.

I wish they were here with me though. I know that I have to talk to Marcus today and that’s exactly why I want them here with me for. I never would have started talking to him if they weren’t encouraging me to.

“Hey Emerald!” I turned around at the sound of my name coming out of Rosy, Dimitri, and Jacob’s mouth. I could have been rude and not answered and went into the band room, then came out and start talking. So, I just said hi for now. Yes, Monee High has decided that the band should play that the basketball games to make the famous pep band! YEAH! It’s not the best when you have problems with some of the kids in the band itself.

“Hey guys.” I said as I walk into the band room to put my book bag and purse away. When I turned around to go back out the door. Guess who was standing there looking at me. It was Marcus of course. So, I just walked right passed him and didn’t say anything to him.

“So, anything new?”

“Are you mad at Marcus?” Good ole’ friends that answer questions with questions. What would I do without them? A whole heck of a lot!

After I sighed, “Some what. I don’t understand why he’s mad at me when he told more people than I did in the first place! UGH!” If you can’t figure it out by now, I get VERY emotional about things that don’t make sense to me.

“Clam down Bell,” Jacob told me using his special nickname even though I’ve ask him countless times not too. “He thinks that you told Jasper too. Did you tell him that?”

“No, I didn’t tell Jaz. Jaz told while he was still in school that Marcus likes me, so I don’t know what he’s tripping for.”

After I said that, Marcus came out of the band room and I had moved to sit by Jacob. As I did that he moved to sit by Rosy. After about ten minutes of mindless talk, Marcus looked at me, which I knew meant he wanted to ask me a question.

“Yes, Marcus?” I said with a sigh.

“Why are you mad at me?”

“I’m not mad at you. You’re making me mad, but I’m not mad.”

“Wait, how am I making you?”

“’Cause your telling people that I said that you like me when you asked me not to. The only person I told was Etta and I didn’t think she was a huge deal, and I needed a girl’s point of view so I asked. Where you told Jake and Jaz already knew, so I don’t know why you’re tripping?”

“I didn’t tell Jake?”

“That’s what he told me.” I looked at Jake. Did he really lie to me?

FLASHBACK: 3rd hour (Honors Algebra II/Trig)

“Hey Jake, What’s up”

“Did you do the homework from last night?”

Is it me, or did he NOT say hello to me?

“When was the last time I did my homework for Mrs. Math’s class on my own? You know I don’t understand this stuff.”

“You could have just said no.”

After that I didn’t fell like talking to him so I just handed him my homework.

“COOL! THANK!

“Just don’t throw a fit when I ask for help next time.”

“Anytime. So. Are you mad at Marcus?”

“Sort of. Only because he keeps telling people that I’m going around saying that he likes me and I’m not!”

“OK. I just wanted to know because he said he told one person where you told two.”

“If he thinks that I told Jasper I didn’t. Jaz told me actually.”

“He guessed?”

“Brought it up yesterday on the phone and everything. I swear that boy is physic or something!”

END FLASHBLACK

“JAKE, YOU LIED TO ME! YOU HOBO!”

“What I do!”

“You said that Marcus told you.”

“He did.”

“Marcus?”

As he’s thinking it over, I’m looking between the two of them thinking about boys. Gosh they ‘cause a lot of mess!

“OH, I did tell him. Sorry ‘bout that.”

“It’s whatever Marcus.

“Bella, will you share a book with me tonight?”

“I don’t care.”

“Cool.”

After that, nothing really happened. We act like fools in the halls of good ole’ Monee High, pulled jokes and tripping people. AHH, good times, good times.

TEAM”E”☺TEAM”E”☺TEAM”E”☺TEAM”E”☺TEAM”E”☺TEAM”E”☺TEAM”E”

I wish I was like Dorothy in the movie “The Wizard of OZ.” Repeating to myself. I wish I was home, I wish I was home, I wish I was home. Of course, when I opened my eyes, I was staring at a group of kids in the gym because of the game. We got a basket. Yeah! Not really, but whatever.

“Bella, you wanna bet on this game?” Marcus asked me.

“Sure.. But I’m broke, so only a buck? Sound good?”

“Your on! I bet that we lose.”

“Aw. You have no school sprit. I think they're gonna win. The other sucks.”

“OK. We’ll see.”

A few minutes later, after a lot of screaming and hollering.

“HA! You owe me a dollar Marcus!”

“I hate you.” I laugh when I look over and see that he’s pouting.

“That’s what you say now.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Shut up”

I stick out my tongue acting like a 4 year old and he just laughed. When he started laughing, I started too. Then we had to play. Stupid clarinet.

Now we have the whole first quarter of the game off, so we all left for the lunchroom. As I hop from table to table, I barely listened to any of the conversations going on around me. I hear my name a couple of times, and look around to see Marcus and Jacob talking to a few other of are friends and go back to the table I was at. Mr. T comes down and says that it’s time to go back to upstairs. So, even though I know that I’m not suppose to have drinks in the gym, I smuggle mine up there anyway.

I told Marcus when we got more into the game we had to talk. He said sure. Of course, when it was time to talk, I was on one of the girls phone, playing a game. After I lost two games of solitaire (I was highly upset by that) I said, “Alright Marcus.”

“What did you want to talk about?”

“I wanted to know what are we doing?”

When he said what we were going to do, we had scored a point and it was the end of the game, so I couldn’t here him at all! When we had gone back down to the band room, I pulled him aside and asked him, “What are we doing again?”

“I said that we were going to go out. Didn’t you hear me?”

“Naw. You know you gotta respect stuff for me. Know that I’m deaf.”

“Yeah, I do. I have to go. I’ll talk to you later?”

“Of course.”

“Bye, Isabella.”

“Bye.” Did I really just get my first boyfriend? What grade am I in, and I JUST got my first boyfriend? A junior in high school and I got my first boyfriend. How will my mom take it?

Anyway, I went to go look for Jacob and I told him.

“Oh. My. Gosh! That’s awesome!”

“Can you clam down please?”

“Whatever. Is your mom here yet?”

“The heck if I know. She hasn’t called me yet. Wait. Where is my phone?” I felt for it and it wasn’t in any of my pockets. “WHERE THE HECK IS MY PHONE!” After I thought about it for a while, I realized, “Marcus has my phone. Jake, can you call him and tell him to bring it to my house? You know the address right?

“Yeah, I got you.”

“Thanks.”

My mom was there after all. After I explained to her what happened, and he had agreed to take it to the house she was fine with it. So, when we got there. Jake was at my house because his folks didn’t want him home by himself. We were sitting in my kitchen with him making fun of me now. I was really happy when Marcus came and gave me my phone back! I didn’t even put on shoes to go get it. Both boys laugh at me. After that, Jake left, and I hit the sack. What a day, what a day!

*NOTE: Sorry it took me SO long! I've been busy with a lot of school stuff. I had Wiz stuff for two weeks and family as well. Thanks for reading!
I got you.. I'll write it and post it when I put up the next chapter or sooner..
you better update soon or i will go to the voltori and fill out the form die and you will be the one with the blood on your hands {metaphorically speaking of coarse} but you will be the one to cause my death!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service