The Twilight Saga

Censee 17 years old

Jesse 17 years old

Rosey 17years old

Cassy 17years old

Niko 10 years old

Readers Note: If you havent read the first story then the link is below you may not understand much with out reading the first story Thank you for Choosing my story.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/a-renesmee-and-jake-story?g...

Preface

I walked as fast as i could to the familiar house from my Childhood. I had too tell her i was sorry, i couldn't let this fight between us hurt our friend ship, i had to tell everything, i had to tell how i felt, i had to tell that i sorry for causing so much anger, i had to tell  the truth. I got to the house but it wasnt what i expected, everyone stood there out side the house with pain on their faces. Alice someone i knew well from the cullens was In a ball on the ground, rubbing her temples, Renesmee was Balling into Jakes chest, And Jake..The look on his face was terrifying. A scream ripped from in side the house , i fell to my knees as if my body was being cut string by string............

Chapter one : Cassys P.O.V School

I laid there in bed, staring at the ceiling. My phone buzzed i looked down it was a message from my best friend Embry, he lives in La push my dad and moms home town. I stretched, any minute now Alice or Rosey would come rushing in asking if they can play dress up barbie with me just like every other morning before school.I opened my phone and looked at the text.

Em - Morning Cass
    Me - Morning , whats up
    Em- Nothing about to go on patrol thought id say morning
    Me- oh well morning, have fun on patrol
    Em- Thanks, Have fun in school

I closed my phone and got dressed that way when they got to my room there would be no need. I dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top. and threw my hair in a pony tail, i have long black hair with chocolate brown eyes like my mom. My nails turn the color of my emotion, normal anyone would think its cool but i think its annoying people always knowing how i feel, and Jesse has the best of all of us he talks to animals, Censee can see the future when touching someones skin. rosey and niko didn't have a power that we know about anyways.
Suddenly Alice and Rosey  came walking in , i turned and smirked at them.
    "Ah man shes already dressed"rosey said
    "Do you see what shes wearing" Alice groaned
    "Yeah , clothes just be greatfull its that much"
    "Ew cassy" Rosey said, i laughed and headed down stairs to get my book bag and head to school.
    "Kids" my dad said.
    "yeah dad" We all looked at him.
    "take a seat" He and mom were sitting on the couch holding hands.
    "We have something important to tell you" My mom said....please dont be another kid, please....
    "what is it"Jesse asked
    "Are we going shopping" Rosey asked
    "No, Were moving"
    "Where too" Censee asked shocked
    "La push" he commented looking at everyone.
    "Yes" i said
    "Is that it" Jesse asked
    "Yeah thats all we needed to tell you" My siblings groaned, i was more excited now that i knew this bit of information. i may even make it through the school day.
    "bye see you after school" we all said

Today was the last day before Summer. I grabbed my purse and Jacket and headed out the door.We got in my car and headed to school. Its my junior year of high school. Jenifer my second best friend was sitting on the steps of the school waiting for me. Jenifer had long Blond hair , and Bright Green eyes to match, i always envied her she was the schools most beautiful girl, tho many people disagreed with me.
    "Hey Cassy" Jenifer said
    "hey jen"
    "Ready for Bio" she asked
    "I guess, I wonder if Mr.Wallis is in a good mood today?"  I pondered that, he'd been a grouch the past couple weeks.
    "I dont know i hope so i dont feel like doing last minute work"
    "I Know what you mean"

We walked into Bio and Mr. Wallis was sitting at his desk drumming his fingers, he never really liked me or my siblings, we were Advanced Educational wise and Physically. I sat at my desk with Jen.Mr.Wallis started talking and then said that we were going to watch a movie. School was going by fast, I didnt know if it was cause of the school or cause i was thinking about spending time with my best friend as soon as i got there.
    "Cassy are you listening to me" Rosey asked me. I looked at her embarrassed from being caught not listening.
    "Sorry day dreaming"
    "Again, what are you always day dreaming about"
    "Nothing" I said , tho it wasn't true. Rosey knew me way to well to let it go tho.
    "Embry" she whispered.The mentioning of my best friend ripped through my chest
    "Sorry" she said i nodded.
    "Its ok" Me and my best friend Embry only got to see each other when ever i would visit my grandfather. On the count of he is in the other pack, but that would soon change. Tho im sure my pain for my best friend isnt the same for him, i mean hes older than me and probably dates al kinds of girls so he probably isnt bored much. I hardly ever dated, i tried once and it was totally akward not to mention my dad gave him the death glare. Niko thought that was hilarious. Niko is my youngest little brother, hes 10 physically tho hes about 5 in years old. Censee had the life never having to worry about dating she had her perfect Seth , her imprint her true love her soul mate. He told her on her 16th birthday all about it , that was last year we were all 17 this year. Jesse hasnt imprinted yet either but that probably because they keep him near the house most of the time, what with him bursting out of his clothes all the time. Rosey dates alot boys in and out of the house all the time, Its funny to see dad interrogate them. The School football captain was her main concern this year. I opened the door to my last class.
    "So Glad for you to joining us miss.Black"
    "Pleasures all mine" The class laughed
    "Take a seat"
    "Sure,sure" i waved my hand dismissively, the teachers didn't like me very much, my grades were spotless, straight A's never missed a test or and exam, the teachers use to think i was cheating. Vampire brain tho. I sat in the back of the room thinking about la-push, the salty air.
    "Cassy black do you know the answer" I looked around the room and blushed.
    "1993"
    "Correct" I wasnt the most social person,so my face turned deep red and my nails turned green from being nervous.
    "way to go cass" Jensen screamed across the room, My friend Jensen had always had a crush on me tho we were just friends never anything more. Diana rubbed her hand on my back to comfort me.
    "Are you feeling well" she asked me, what was that i felt fine.
    "yeah why"
    "you just feel like your on fire" I shrugged.
    "Ericks looking at you" I looked over and smiled, Erick was the captain of the soccer team. He winked and smiled.
The Bell rung i headed to my locker, As i was taking everything in my locker out, a hand slammed on the locker next to me, i could feel more than one person around me i turned around and stared staight into a pair of gray blue eyes.
    "Hey cassy"
    "Hey Erik" i said with a crooked smile.
    "What are you doing this summer"
    "Moving, what about your self" I looked around to see the Soccer team with him and a smile on each other faces. I picked up my bag and started to walk to my car.
    "Well i was hoping dating you but it sucks your moving" I stopped and turned
    "You want to date me?"
    "Yeah"
    "Why" He looked shocked, the rest of team followed behind .
    "Because I like you, and your smokin hott" I looked in my purse and pulled out a pen.
    "Well since im moving we obviously cant date but no need to lose ties huh" I wrote my number on his hand, and kissed his cheek. The Soccer players whistled and hollered as i walked away leaving Erik stunned.
    "What was that about" Censee asked as i met her by the exit doors to go to our car. It was really mine, but theirs were to showy for school.
    "just gave him my number thats all"
    "What about Embry" she asked, why was she always acting like me and him were dating it iritated me.
    "We are just friends" She shook her head, is there something she knows that i dont. I shook the feeling off and headed to my car. We got in the car, Jesse was waving to all the girls that looked so sad to see him leaving, Rosey was sitting in the back next to Censee and Censee was sitting in seths lap in the back also. Jesse was next to me. I sped away not looking at the school where i had grown up in. When we reached our house there was three cars out front, my grandparents must be visiting. I got out Everyone piled into the house. Aunt rose met me half way, she was my favorite since birth, tho i didn't enjoy shopping with aunt alice and her.
    "I am going to miss you so much while you guys are in La-push" She said to me, they were going to Italy to leave for a while.
    "I am going to miss you too" Everyone talked and laughed as we all got our last night in together.

I was getting tired so i headed to my room, after saying goodbye to everyone. When i got to my room i plopped on my bed. I closed my eyes my mind filled with embry, My best friend my life, oh how missed him, We only saw each other on summer vacations, and every time i looked more and more older to him. My Cell started to vibrate. I flipped it open and saw Em. He knew i was thinking of him, of course he did he thought he knew everything.
    Em. Miss me?
    Me. Of course, how was your last day of school?
    Em. Boring with out you.
    Me. Ha! as if school would be anymore fun if i was there.
    Em.I think it would, what about you ?
    Me. Boring as ever, Erik asked me out tho i told him no because we were moving
    Em. O. Sounds interesting i guess.               

What ever could he mean by that.    
    Em. Can't wait till you guys get here   
    Me. Me either, i love la-push
    Em. It loves you too
    Me. Lol shut up it does not
    Em. Does too, ah i gotta...well i gotta go
    Me. Ok See you when i get there
    Em.Night Cass
    Me.Night Em

I put my cellphone on the night stand, and turned out the lights my head filled with Embry, the last time i had been with him we went to the beach, i made a sand castle that was big enough that a grown human could sleep in it, that is until Paul and Embry messed it up. 

Views: 1014

Replies to This Discussion

Have fun
plzzzzz wright more!
so cool but how did jake let cassy go out like that or did alice threatened him or what
It's nice so good i would say keep me updated

Awesome!

So good!!

love it!!! post more soon!!!
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry uppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im back from my trip now, so im going to get the next chapter going and ill post it probably around 3 tomorrow, but no promises it could be later or earlier

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry up

11-Here we go
                            5 months later
                             Cassy's P.O.V

I sat over my Homework Trying to study hard, Censee and Seth were in her bedroom blaring the music. I groaned.
I haven't seen embry in two days, Sam has been keeping him on patrol a lot lately and he doesn't put us on patrol together so we can concentrate. My grandparents were sitting behind me having a mental conversation. I could tell because grandpas face always lights up when grandma lets him in on her thoughts. My mom walked in and looked at the two of them and smiled.My mom sat on the couch next to them and laid her head on my grandmas shoulder, my mom was due soon, she said that this baby was growing faster than any of us. Her and my dad spent all weekend putting a baby crib in their room and giving the baby a curtain around the crib and all that junk. I sighed and put my homework away and headed up stairs.Olisa and Jesse were in his room, no doubt making out. I laid on my bed bored.Today was Saturday, and it was too rainy to go to the beach, and also to rainy to play football tho im sure uncle Emmett and uncle Jasper would be game. Aunt Alice has been a  shopaholic a lot more lately , she came in the other day with 100 bags and those were just for me, that wasn't counting the other once for her and censee and rosey. Ah rosey.The thought of her made me sad, i felt bad for her, she was still kinda mopey about Reid tho you could tell she was a little better. My bedroom door opened up, I looked over Embry was standing their looking at me like i had just made his day, i knew he made mine. I ran to him and pressed my lips to his feverishly.
    "Hey" i said after pulling away.
    "Hey" he breathed.He Hugged me closer, and walked me to the bed. He laid me on the bed kissing me hungrily on the lips and down my neck. His hand slid from my side down to my hips. He pulled off my shirt his hot skin touched mine leaving the most satisfying tingle. It was hard to pay attention to anything else,but the feeling of his hands on my body, it was hard to wrap the fact that only almost a year ago we were just friends nothing else mattered and now i was kissing this perfect guy that i loved and he loved me back. Things were starting to get intense our breath raged. his hands slipped to my pants as he unbuttoned them and i unbuttoned his, when Censee walked in.
    "EW"
    "Get out " I yelled throwing my pillow at her. She giggled and ran off to talk to Seth about what she just saw. I blushed and looked into embrys eyes.
    "No privacy anywhere" he muttered
    "That's la push for you" I smiled , he kissed me and got up and buttoned his pants, i got up and slid my pants off and went to one of the bags Alice brought me and slid on a white dress. I turned to see embry smiling.
    "What"
    "nothing" He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.He lifted me and pressed my back against my door so no one could open it. I pulled his lip with my teeth and kissed down his jaw, his hand went from my thy's to under my dress and on my butt. Then there was a knock on the door.I groaned and pulled away.
    "Who is it"
    "Dad" my dad said loudly. Crap.Embry set me on the floor lightly i fixed my dress and my hair and Embry made him self look presentable. I opened the door my dad looked at our suspiciously. Stupid censee.
    "Were going out to dinner now , are you guys ready" He asked
    "Yes" i said, he looked at embry then headed down stairs. I turned to see embry frowning.
    "what"
    "I'm sure your dads going to give us sex talks later" He smiled, looking at me. I winked and him and tugged his hand, we headed down stairs and everyone was ready to go. When we got to the resturant, the matra 'd looked at us and smiled
    "You must be the Black and Cullen family, please follow me this way" she said smiling. She took us to the private room in the back.
    "How is School going Cassy" my grandpa asked me
    "Good" i said , no need to mention that their were girls that hated me because im dating embry.
    "That's good, grades are fine?" my grandma asked
    "Spotless" i smiled ,they smiled back at me.
    "ouch" My mom whispered to her self, she rubbed her stomach.
    "Are you ok" they asked her
    "Yes, just kicking that's all"
    "Remember the last time you said that" Clair said from the other side of the table.
    "Yes" my mom said defensively

Embry's hand was sliding on my leg while i was finishing my food. My hormones were going wild and i could tell that uncle jasper felt my mood. I took my hand and stopped his hand and intertwined our fingers. He smiled, and went about his way eating some more. After eating everyone continued to talk, when suddenly my mom grabbed the table and started to breath heavy. My dad looked down.
    "Her water broke" he almost yelled.
    "Lets get her to the car quick" my grandpa said. My mom screamed in pain. We helped her into the car out side while everyone near us gave us weird looks. When we got to the house my grandpa and grandma went to work on my mom. I was pacing in the living room while they were in the kitchen with the doors closed, and everything was already set up for her delivery. Embry caught my hand.
    "please stop pacing your driving me insane" I sat on his lap practically jumping up in down in frustration.
    "Okay never mind pace" he said , i realize what i was doing and stopped.
    "I'm fine" I said , pressing my hand to his face.
    "Shes going to be okay Cassy" Jesse said from the other side of the room with Olisa in his arms.
    "Yeah cas" Censee said Cheerfully, Niko walked over to my side and sat down and laid his head on my shoulders. I looked over at Rosey who was looking sadder than usual , i noticed for a second what this might look like to her, me , censee and Jesse with our imprints and mom in labor with her imprints baby. I stood up and sat next to her and held her hand while keeping my eyes on the kitchen door. After a long period of screaming, everything went silent. We all froze, Next thing we heard was the soft sound of a baby crying. My heart thudded faster. I stood up and walked to the kitchen door and peeked in.
    "come in" my mom said, everyone followed behind me. My grandpa was turned away from us, then when he turned around we all gasped. This baby was nothing like any of us.
    "Meet you baby sister, Aria" I looked at her. She had my skin color, Green eyes and white hair. Her eyes blink a few times then yawned and turned in my grandpas arms. My grandma patted my moms head. I held my arms out and my little sister smiled. I held my breath at her smile and then took her in my arms.
    "Shes, definitely unique" Rosey said looking down at her.
    "Yes she is one of a kind."my mom said , taking her out of my arms. After everyone held our new sister , and talked. I decided to go to bed. Embry followed me of course. I changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top and laid on my bed next to him. He grabbed me and pulled me on top of him.
    "I love you Cassy Lee Black"
    "I love you too Embry Call" He kissed my lips softly

Embrys P.O.V

I watched as Cassy slept. I woke about an hour ago, tho the sun still hasn't Risen. I watched as her lips mumbled my name. I smiled, and ran my hand down her cheek. She yawned and then rolled over wrapping on leg over my hip as if i was her pillow, she looked so calm as she slept.I kissed ehr forehead and he eyes opened wide and then a smile crossed her face.
    "Morning" I said
    "Good morning, what time is it"
    "Around 6 am"
    "Wow, and im not tired, that's a change"
    "I know what you mean" She smiled and kissed me. I kissed her back taking in her sweet, woodsy scent. Her tongue traced the lines of my mouth. A moan escaped my lips, She wrapped her arms around my neck and i grabbed a hold of her hips scooting her down a little, and wedging myself between her to legs. She wrapped her legs around my waste. Moving her hands to my hair and intertwining her fingers through my hair, and pulling me closer. A moan escaped her lips. I kissed down her neck, sucking and biting. She pulled me back to her lips for a moment then went to my ear.
    "Take me" she said, desire and passion in her voice, I kissed her aggressively.Lifting her shirt over her head. There was a knock on her door. She growled.
    "What" She said rudely
    "Mom wants you" Jesse said.She sighed, I stared at her, she was frustrated. Her eyes were wild. I cupped her chin.
    "Later love" I smiled at her
    "That's to long, i want you now"she begged
    "Okay but if your dad kills me" She thought about that.
    "Later" she sighed. I let her up and She got dressed and we walked hand in hand down stairs. Jacob was looking at Renesmee, more like staring at her and the baby.
    "There you are Cassy" Her mom said
    "The family and i ware going shopping for Nikos Birthday present and we need you to watch him, will you" she asked
    "Of course mom ,ill take him to go on a picnic"
    "Thank you so much" she said, she kissed the top of arias head. I smiled

After her parents were gone with the rest of the family, Cassy  walked back up to her room , and got dressed. Then came back down stairs to find Niko looking for everyone.
    "Hey little man what are you up too"
    "Nothing where is everyone"
    "They went shopping, want to go on a picnic" Cassy asked
    "Sure" He and Cassy were always close, Cassy loved being an older sister since the day Niko was born. I looked at Cassy after taking my eyes off Niko, and i froze, her yellow top made her tan skin radiate, and the outfit grabbed her perfectly.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31185144

We headed to the Clearing, and set everything up. I got the food out while Cassy and Niko threw a foot ball around.
    "Ready" i said
    "Yes, im starving" Niko said.
    "So what do you want for your birthday" Cassy asked him after we started lunch
    "I'm hopping for another book collection from Grandma and Grandpa, and then a car from Aunt Alice."
    "A car" Cassy snorted.
    "Yeah, Ill be able to drive in a year or two" that was true , he was still growing.
    "What kind of car"
    "I'm not sure yet"
    "Dad will probably give you his old rabbit"
    "That would be cool" I found Niko and Cassy working on Jake's old car he use to ride in when he was younger.
I grabbed Cassy's hand she looked up at me and smiled. Niko stood up and smiled.
    "Bet you cant Caught me"
    "You wanna bet" She let go of my hand and ran after him. I froze, that's when i smelt it, Suddenly a Vampire came out of no where and picked Niko up and ran. Leaving Cassy running after air, Started running towards where the other vampire ran while stripping off clothes and then phased.  I yanked out my cell phone and called Jacob Immediately.
    "Hello"
    "JAKE , NIKOS BEEN KIDNAPPED"

Cassy's P.O.V

I fell to the floor in human form. I lost him. I cant believe I lost him. My entire body was shaking. I needed embry, i had to find Niko, where have i seen that vampire before, it wasn't clicking, i couldn't remember. Embry was at my side in second.
    "Cassy" he yelled
    "IT.sss...All..My..Fault" I said between cries. He picked me up in a bridal hold, i pressed my face against his chest, tears staining his shirt.
    When we got to the house, my family was their waiting. All my thoughts were it was my fault.
    "No its not Cassy" my grandpa said, that brought on a whole new round of tears.
    "We'll put a out a search party and double patrols , well find him Cassy" My dad and Sam said together. I couldn't talk the tears were  a on going stream.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! why!?? gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whos the vamp!? i wanna know!! update soon!! lol and one of my friends name is Aria!! but just UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a friend with that name too

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service