The Twilight Saga

The third story in Twilight-Harry Potter Cross-Over, the Half Blood Vampire follows the Cullens as they become further involved in the world of Harry Potter during the events of The Half Blood Prince. What happens when a rapidly maturing Renesmee and Jacob's wolf pack become more and more connected with the world of wizards? And how is Aro and the Volturi involved with He Who Shall Not be Named and his followers, the Death Eaters? Is it all connected?

If you haven't read the other two, please click here for the first story in the Series, Cullens go to Hogwarts, placed during the Tri-Wizard Tournament or here for Dawn of the Phoenix: Cedric goes to Forks for the second book placed during Order of the Phoenix and Breaking Dawn.

Other Fan Fictions by Erica

Actors Hooked on Fan Fiction COMPLETE

Cullens go to Hogwarts COMPLETE
Dawn of the Phoenix: Cedric goes to Forks COMPLETE
Eclipse EPOV IN PROGRESS

One Shots:

First Kiss EPOV COMPLETE
Edward Decides to Leave COMPLETE

Chapters in PDF and Hyperlink for The Half-Blood Vampire

HBV Ch 1.pdf   Chapter 1: A New Adventure

HBV Ch 2.pdf   Chapter 2: Just Can't Walk Away

HBV Ch 3.pdf   Chapter 3: Curiosities

HBV Ch 4.pdf   Chapter 4: Where There's A Will...

HBV Ch 5.pdf   Chapter 5: Love Lives and Love Lost

HBV Ch 6.pdf   Chapter 6: History and Biology

HBV Ch 7.pdf   Chapter 7: Young Love, First Love...

HBV Ch 8.pdf   Chapter 8: Hogwarts Recruitment Drive

HBV Ch 9.pdf   Chapter 9: Everything

HBV Ch 10.pdf Chapter 10: Complication

HBV Ch 11.pdf Chapter 11: Should I Stay or Should I go?

HBV Ch 12.pdf Chapter 12: New Week New Accomodations

HBV Ch 13.pdf Chapter 13: Diagon Alley

HBV Ch 14.pdf Chapter 14: Hogwarts Express

HBV Ch 15.pdf Chapter 15: The Sorting Hat

HBV Ch 16.pdf Chapter 16: Meanwhile Back at the Crypt

HBV Ch 17.pdf Chapter 17: First Day of School

HBV Ch 18.pdf Chapter 18: Malfoy Manor

HBV Ch 19.pdf Chapter 19: Life and Death

HBV Ch 20.pdf  Chapter 20: Restless

Tags: Bella, Edward, Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter, Jacob, Renesmee, Twilight

Views: 7440

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Becca - I hope you like chapter 2... heck, I hope you like the whole rest of the story... :-)
Great start to a new chapter in the Wizard/Vampire world. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
Poor Nessie, can't imagine what she is going through. growing up so fast, have Jacob around her 24/7, wanting him around and not wanting him around at the same time. Hopefully she doesn't get into too much trouble.
Waiting patiently for the next chapter.
Theresa
Thanks Theresa - yeah, I can't imagine what this would be like for Nessie - it's gotta be really difficult... I mean she's in many ways a typical 9+ year old girl. I guess we'll see!
Great Erica!
this is awesome}cant wait for more
Thanks Yamiile. :-)
Yay! A third installment!!! :D Looking forward to more ;)

I already know that I'm going to love this one because it's about my fav character DRACO MALFOY, hahaha =] Go Slytherin :D This was definitely one of my favorite Harry Potter books! I'm really looking forward to reading more!
chuckles... ah yes - Draco does seem to be pretty front and centre in this one... I hope you enjoy!
Chapter 2: Just Can’t Walk Away

** SETH **

What the heck am I doing here? The pain is killing me. Was it just yesterday that my world changed? That moment when suddenly the world made sense as it came into focus – focus around her – the girl in the office – Kristina… I could barely keep upright just thinking about her name.

I’d scoffed at the others as one by one they’d fallen for it - imprinting – or at least that is what I’d thought. I had no idea – I never knew… How could I? I was an ignorant pup. This was… there were no words.

Except painful.

“What do you mean you’re sending me back to La Push?” I’d demanded of Leah when she told me. “You can’t do that. You’re not my Alpha!”

“I’m second in command and your older sister. And you’ve already taken off half a year of school. I’m not letting you avoid graduation.”

You did. I wanted to shoot back. Technically it wasn’t true. She’d finished up her high school diploma, but never attended the ceremony. She was a wreck back then – before Cedric. I was happy for her when it happened. Okay, my mind was completely blown – but I didn’t tell her to go to the exact opposite side of the world!

I could barely sit in the terminal waiting for my flight. Why was I going again? If it wasn’t for the stupid pack and its stupid order of command…

Wait – she didn’t issue a beta command. And Jake hadn’t ordered me to go. He’d only said he agreed with Leah, it would be good for me to finish up high school.

“I know it’s gonna be tough, but you could get a good start on your final year by correspondence over the summer.” He’d suggested over dinner last night. We’d gone to a local pub – I think to avoid an ugly fight.

“I could do that at headquarters.” I grumbled.

“Actually, you can’t – they’re clearing us out tonight. It’s not safe ever since…” Leah didn’t finish the sentence, awkwardly looking away as she composed herself. “Besides, wherever you are, you’re going to be apart from her. It’s not like you can just show up at her house. What would her parent’s think?” Leah added.

I was willing to find out.

Kristina…

We’d spent all of five minute together – five minutes until her parents came and she ran away, yelling at me to send an Owl. How the heck was a supposed to do that? I didn’t even have her address. Or her phone number – wait, did Wizards even have phones?

I could practically hear her voice now. It sounded like music, like the bubbling brook near our house, or the sound of the ocean wave on La Push beach, or the rain falling on the trees. Did I really just think that? I would have considered myself completely lame… before.

Wait… I could hear her voice. I stood up and looked about. There was a commotion at security.

“I just have to see someone… please! I need to get through.”

“I’m sorry miss. This is an international flight. We can not let you through without a boarding card and a passport.”

“A pass-what?” she said in a panicked voice.

I realized I was running now. It was all I could do to keep from phasing right her in front of all these weary travelers. Not that they would notice as they trudged along, their eyes down, in their own private world.

I turned the last corner and I could see her, arguing with a woman in uniform who was signaling to a couple of officers not far away. Oh, no. I picked up the pace.

“Wait – Kristina…” I yelled.

She looked up. Her broad smile was all I saw.

“Sir, sir – you can’t go through that way.”

Whatever. I ran back through the metal detector and long line of passengers getting their passports stamped. I was just about there.

Womp! Two bodies flew into mine from behind. A leg hit mine, trying to trip me up. It should have thrown me to the ground, but I barely felt the pressure. I froze fighting my body’s urge, no need, to explode out of itself and face the threat, protect the one I loved.

I growl sounded. I spun around and realized it came from me. Two large men were picking themselves up from the ground.

“Bloody hell.” The one cursed as he pulled out something from his belt.

The other eyed the first man and looked back to me. “Listen sir, we don’t want to create a fuss.” He held out a hand to halt the first man. “But you’ll need to accompany us – both of you.”

I kept both of them in my sights as I breathed deeply. I couldn’t phase – not here – not in front of all these witnesses – not in front of her… Her face swam before my eyes. I turned to her. Crap, she’s freaked out.

It was all I needed to calm myself down. No, not in front of her.

The man noted my change in demeanor. “You’ll come peacefully?” he asked.

I nodded, not trusting my voice. A small cool hand found mine and I was suddenly at peace. I looked down at her as she smiled up at me – unsure.

“I missed you.” I said.

“I missed you, too.” She replied and we followed the airport security to a small room where we’d spend the better part of the afternoon ‘answering a few questions’.

“How did you find me?” I finally got the chance to ask after Dr. Cullen showed up. It was the only person I could think of to call after they gave me back my phone.

Kristina’s eyes had grown wide when she saw him. “W-what are you doing here.. i-in London?” she’d asked.

“Research,” he’d said and then flashed that comforting smile. I wasn’t sure what it was, but even after I started phasing, I’d found his smile comforting.

“I sent Dumbledore an owl.” She said in her proper English accent, as if it were the most obvious thing. “He told me you were leaving. I thought I’d missed you.” She looked up at me bewildered. “I had no idea muggle transportation could be so… troublesome. I thought I’d just come see you off on the platform.”

Her expression cracked me up. “Ever since 911, they’ve been cracking down on security.”

“911?”

“Um, okay… I’ll explain it to you some time.” Man, these witches and wizards really were out of it. “But, how did you come?”

She looked around as if she were going to get in trouble. “I took the Knight Bus.” She said in a hushed tone.

“The what?”

“The Knight Bus. I heard that Harry Potter took it once. I didn’t know if I was doing it right, but I strolled out and held up my wand and it was there.” She said, completely surprised it worked. “Have you ever taken it?”

“Ah, no.” I replied nervously. “Kristina, I think I should tell you.” I swallowed back the wave of fear. What if she didn’t want me after this? “I’m not a wizard.”

“You’re not – but I saw you – in Dumbledore’s office.”

“You… did?” What? I was in wolf form? How did she know?

She laughed nervously, “Well, actually it’s all a bit hazy. I remember seeing…” she paused blushing.

“What?” I prompted.

“Well, I guess I hit my head or something. But anyway, at some point, I remember seeing your eyes. I think I was lying down…” she looked away, puzzled. “Maybe I was dreaming that part. Do you think that’s possible – to dream about someone before you’ve ever met them?”

“Ah, sure?”

“I read about that once, somewhere…” she drifted off, “But I could have sworn…” She shook her head. “Anyway, I told them to take me to London Gatwick immediately, it was an emergency and, poof, here I was.” She laughed lightly. “Almost like apparating, except, this was a little more harrowing.” I admired the way her eyes flashed, “Regardless, there I was and then that muggle wouldn’t let me through – said I needed a passport and a boarding card. Whatever did she mean?”

“Well,” I pulled out my passport, illegally obtained by the Cullens and showed it to her. “This is my passport. It proves I’m from the US and, well, they took my boarding pass, but it would be proof that I paid to go on the plane.”

“Oh,” she paused, thinking about that, “So you’re from America like Professor Cullen?”

“Yeah.”

“I would so much like to go to America sometime. I’ve read all about it, well actually I’ve read a lot of stories that were in America. Tell me what New York is really like.”

“Ah, well, I’ve never been to New York.”

“Really?” Her eyes stared back up at me again. I couldn’t look away. “I can’t believe you live in AMERICA and have never gone to New York.”

“Well, it’s kinda far away.”

“But you could just – oh right. You said you aren’t a wizard. Tell me, how is that? And how did you get on platform 9 ¾ if you aren’t a wizard, and what were you doing there in the first place?”

“Well…” I wasn’t sure what to say.

“Seth is here visiting our family.” Dr. Cullen saved me. “We’re staying at a house nearby.

“Oh… is that where you’re-” she started to ask, but cut herself off, “Oh, but you were leaving. Oh no, what are you going to do?”

“I guess I’ll just stay.” I smirked. I hadn’t taken my eyes off her and I wasn’t planning to anytime soon.

“Oh good, then I can come see you on holiday… Mum was trying to convince me to go to the seaside, but it’s so terribly boring. She’s a bit worried with what’s in the paper. Don’t know why she thinks the seaside’ll be any safer.” She chuckled nervously, “She’d be none to happy to know I’m here. She thinks London is dangerous at the best of times.”

“Your parents don’t know where you are.” Carlisle asked, concerned.

She blushed, looking down at her hands, “No. They think I went for a walk.”

“I’m afraid I’ll need to take you home.” He said. “Where do you live?”

My heart sunk. We just got back together and now she’d be gone.

“No!” She said, then pursed her lips together as if she’d said something she shouldn’t. “Um… maybe I can… send them an Owl.”

Carlisle cleared his throat. “Kristina, if your parents think you’ve just gone for a walk, I think it’s best if you return home. They must be wondering where you are.”

“Well, not yet. They went to work…” she paused.

“I have a suggestion. What if I drove you home – you can talk to your parents and, if they are okay with it, you are welcome to come visit us in London.”

She looked from Carlisle to me and sighed. “You’re right, Professor. We live… wait you can drive!” she said as if she just noticed the car we were sitting in. “Is this a magical car, or just a muggle one.”

“It’s a muggle car. My wife, Esme is a muggle.”

“Oh yes, that’s right,” she said brightly, “I remember hearing that last year… Hmm… I don’t know how to get home by muggle car. I know Dad can, but we always go by Floo Network or Apparation.”

“Which town?” Carlisle asked patiently.

She gave him the name and he quickly found a place to turn, and get the car moving in the opposite direction heading south.

Normally, driving with the Cullens rocks. I mean they know how to make the most of their expensive cars. But for once I wished he’d take it easy on the gas peddle. In no time he was pulling into a small town, and then into a neighborhood.

“Hey this is it. Just around the corner – over there.” She pointed to a small bungalow house in a row of houses that looked the same.

“Is this a muggle neighborhood?” Carlisle asked.

“No – it’s just looks like one. Most people don’t know where we are.” She got out of the car, tugging on my hand. I willingly followed. I’d follow her anywhere.

Carlisle got out and joined us.

“Mum!” She exclaimed as we walked up. “Mum, look who I found.” She said as she skipped up the steps.

“Kristina, I was just about to come looking for you. Thought you got lost in a book again.” Her mom exclaimed. She looked like she was trying to be cool, but was a little worried at the same time… the same way my mom looked whenever Leah and I went home.

“No, I bumped into Professor Cullen – he was at Hogwarts last year… and this is Seth.”

“Oh, hello, Seth. I must say we’ve heard a lot about you!” She said. She had a warm smile, like Kristina, but her face was more cautious. “And Professor Cullen – yes I recall your name.”

“Good evening,” he said – again with that comforting smile. “We just bumped into Kristina… though I’d drive her home.”

“I see you have a muggle car.” She said peering past us to the luxury sedan parked along the street.

“Yes, my wife isn’t a witch.” He said, still smiling.

She nodded accepting the explanation easily. “So, can I invite you in for dinner?”

Kristina looked between us, eyes shinning in excitement. “Well, Mrs. Masen, I’d be honored. Let me just step back out and call my wife – let her know we’ll be late coming home.”

I didn’t see Carlisle leave for I felt the now familiar and welcome tug on my hand. “Come on – I’ll show you around!” she said excitedly.

** CEDRIC **

It had been tough watching the toll it took on Leah to push Seth away. She was worried for him, I knew – and for her mother. She’d never intended for him to come – to stay a member of this small pack, led by Jacob. She’d hoped that, eventually, he’d go home and rejoin Sam.

But Seth was much too much a part of the Cullen’s life. I couldn’t see him go easily, especially after imprinting. At the same time, I couldn’t see how he’d be with Kristina. I was sure I knew their family from somewhere.

“Mum, do we know the Masens?” I’d asked as I joined her for lunch.

“We know a few – who do you mean?”

“Kristina Masen – I think she’s a year after me at Hogwarts.”

“I think that was Harold and Martha’s girl.” She was deep in thought. “Nice family. Harold is my mother’s second cousin.”

“Really? I didn’t know we were related.”

“Well, distantly… We visited them once when you were a boy. They tried to get the Masen family back together. It didn’t really go well.”

“I don’t remember that.”

“You would have only been two or three years old.”

“Oh.” I replied still trying to remember. “It didn’t go well?”

Mum sighed, “It goes back a long time.” She paused gathering her thoughts. “I don’t really know the whole story, but it was a long time ago. There was a fall out – I think it was my great grandmother. She had a twin who was a squib. That sort of thing was hidden back then. The family was ashamed, covered it up. She was basically an only child, already at Hogwarts when her younger brother was born – Harold’s grandfather.”

“So they didn’t really know each other.”

“I guess. Why the interest?”

“Oh, well – um… one of my friends is sorta dating Kristina.”

“That’s nice” she said dismissively. “So how are you doing? I worry about you, you know. You don’t write nearly enough.”

“I know, I’m sorry.” I shrugged, embarrassed.

“I don’t mean to make you feel badly. What you’re doing is important. I’m proud of you.”

I swallowed back the lump in my throat. “Thanks” I mumbled.

It was a nice visit. But, I was relieved to be back with Leah. She’d had a tough day. It had taken everything in her to see her brother off that afternoon – to be tough and sure as she asked him to do the most difficult thing he’d probably every do, willingly leave his imprint.

“So, how did it go?” I asked her as we sat down to spaghetti supper.

She grimaced, “It was hard, harder then I thought it would be. If it wasn’t for Jacob, I think I would have just let him stay.”

“I’m sorry.” I reached over and squeezed her hand comfortingly.

“He’ll probably be back in a couple months. He’s smart. If he works hard and challenges some classes, he could be done by Christmas.”

“Do you think he’s stay away that long?”

“No, not really.” She laughed. “So how was your visit?”

“Good. I should try to visit Mum more often. You kind of reminded me when you pointed out how your Mum is missing you and Seth.”

“I’m glad you went.”

“I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you.”

She shrugged, “Wasn’t much you could do. Besides, I went for a run after – just needed to get some air.”

We ate a few bites in silence. “Mum told me something interesting. It seems I’m distantly related to Kristina.”

“Okay, that’s creepy. Does that mean you could be both my husband and my cousin?” She teased.

I laughed, “Only indirectly...” thank goodness.

** EDWARD **

I flipped up the phone. Carlisle. “Hi.”

“We have a bit of a situation.”

He quickly explained. I shook my head. Jacob and Leah weren’t going to be too happy about this. Though I didn’t think they’d be terribly surprised. “How long are you going to be?”

“We’ve been invited for dinner. I’ve invited Kristina to visit after.”

“Do you think that’s wise?”

“It’s better then leaving Seth here. I don’t think breaking them apart is an option.”

“I don’t imagine it is.” I replied. From what I could tell of how imprinting worked, it was amazing they ever spent time apart. “Do you want me to warn them?”

“No, I think maybe Seth should explain,” he chuckled. “It should be interesting.”

There was a noise at the back door. “Well Jacob and Nessie are back. I guess we’ll just get ready for your return.”

I clicked the phone shut and went to find Bella to warn her that we’d be staying out of sight for a couple days...
omg i love it!!!!! i cant wait to see more of seth and kristina!!!! keep me updated please!!!!
Thanks Bella - I will! :-)
GO SETH!!!! I'm gripping the edge of my seat waiting for more. I know this is suppose to b something to help harry but I can't wait to hear more about Seth, Kristina, Nessie.
And yeah jake didn't finish high school either, instead he tag along with the Cullens cuz of Renesmee. LOL. So Seth has as much right as Jake. LOVE IT. <3
Yeah - I think it's sort of odd that Jacob is pushing Seth back to school! I guess it's one of those, I want the best for you kind of things...

Glad you liked it - and we'll hear more from Seth and Kristina soon!:-)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service