The Twilight Saga

The third story in Twilight-Harry Potter Cross-Over, the Half Blood Vampire follows the Cullens as they become further involved in the world of Harry Potter during the events of The Half Blood Prince. What happens when a rapidly maturing Renesmee and Jacob's wolf pack become more and more connected with the world of wizards? And how is Aro and the Volturi involved with He Who Shall Not be Named and his followers, the Death Eaters? Is it all connected?

If you haven't read the other two, please click here for the first story in the Series, Cullens go to Hogwarts, placed during the Tri-Wizard Tournament or here for Dawn of the Phoenix: Cedric goes to Forks for the second book placed during Order of the Phoenix and Breaking Dawn.

Other Fan Fictions by Erica

Actors Hooked on Fan Fiction COMPLETE

Cullens go to Hogwarts COMPLETE
Dawn of the Phoenix: Cedric goes to Forks COMPLETE
Eclipse EPOV IN PROGRESS

One Shots:

First Kiss EPOV COMPLETE
Edward Decides to Leave COMPLETE

Chapters in PDF and Hyperlink for The Half-Blood Vampire

HBV Ch 1.pdf   Chapter 1: A New Adventure

HBV Ch 2.pdf   Chapter 2: Just Can't Walk Away

HBV Ch 3.pdf   Chapter 3: Curiosities

HBV Ch 4.pdf   Chapter 4: Where There's A Will...

HBV Ch 5.pdf   Chapter 5: Love Lives and Love Lost

HBV Ch 6.pdf   Chapter 6: History and Biology

HBV Ch 7.pdf   Chapter 7: Young Love, First Love...

HBV Ch 8.pdf   Chapter 8: Hogwarts Recruitment Drive

HBV Ch 9.pdf   Chapter 9: Everything

HBV Ch 10.pdf Chapter 10: Complication

HBV Ch 11.pdf Chapter 11: Should I Stay or Should I go?

HBV Ch 12.pdf Chapter 12: New Week New Accomodations

HBV Ch 13.pdf Chapter 13: Diagon Alley

HBV Ch 14.pdf Chapter 14: Hogwarts Express

HBV Ch 15.pdf Chapter 15: The Sorting Hat

HBV Ch 16.pdf Chapter 16: Meanwhile Back at the Crypt

HBV Ch 17.pdf Chapter 17: First Day of School

HBV Ch 18.pdf Chapter 18: Malfoy Manor

HBV Ch 19.pdf Chapter 19: Life and Death

HBV Ch 20.pdf  Chapter 20: Restless

Tags: Bella, Edward, Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter, Jacob, Renesmee, Twilight

Views: 7166

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Itzel... it was a surprise to me too!
WOW! i haven't finish it, since Im working but i send the pdf to my phone. Cant wait. IM sure nessie is magical, thats how the young wizards start -strange things happen when they are angry cuz Edward and Cedric are realated. . WOW i can't wait for more.
Cool - on your phone... and I know. So interesting about Renesmee. It's been a lot of fun of finding out about this... Thank you!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NESSIE A WITCH? YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Sabrina
Awesomeeeeeeeeeee :D Damnn thats a hell of a chapter.. So Renesmee is a witch ..? Cooooool 8) Amazing Job Erica i love how you can so easily and amazingly combined Twilight and Harry Potter :D You make it seem as if Stephenie Meyer forgot to add the wizards and as if JK Rowling forgot the vampires ;D Great Chapter very informative with the history and a lot of Biology (Ugh never enjoyed Biology :P)... How did you figure it all out tho, the chromosomes and the DNA and all that complicated stuff?.... I also think Krissie is right it would be pretty cool if you add a twist relating to Percy Jackson... Well anyywhoo Loved it as always :) Post more soon :D
Wow, thank you niKkii|! So love your reaction.

I seriously believe the vampires were there. Just hiding inbetween the lines of JK's books. I hope the biology wasn't too much. It took a bit of research, but I recalled hearing it from somewhere about all this extra DNA... so I did some reading and made it fit.

Hmmm... Percy Jackson - that would be interesting.
Thank You Erica!!!! I was just waiting for the "cousins" to be true cousins and magic to show up in the bloodline!!!! I am just enjoying this new story. Keep up the great work!!!!
Thank you Yvonne! Cedric keeps tying himself more and more into the lives of the Cullens... sneaky character!
very interesting development!!edward was magic!! and now nessie is magic.that`s how she sensed where sirius had left his will.and alice and jasper could have been magic too? it`s so fascinating!!! edward is actually related to cedric.he could go to his family and tell them who his father is.

But how does Kristina’s family fit into this?” I wondered.

“Kristina’s great grandfather was a much younger sibling. In fact, the twins would have been fifteen when he was born.” Dumbledore added.

“That might have been the catalyst for Edward’s father leaving,” Cedric mused, “I imagine he didn’t have a very
happy upbringing.”

i don`t get what kristina had to do with this.how did she suddenly enter the conversation??i know she and cedric are cousins but she was thrown in the conversation out of nowhere. and why was the birth of her great grandfather the thing that finaly drove Edward Sr to america?

i never expected things to turn out this way it`s so amazing!allthough things are developing a little too fast discovery after discovery it`s hard to keep up.and it`s a little distracting how they jump from one thing to another.for exmple when bella mentioned the volturi..i wasn`t thinking at all about them . the moment was all about edward`s possible magic abilities and nessie`sand the past and then all of a sudden they were on volturi wave.

anyway great discoveries today! i just love Magic!!
Edward's father and Cedric's gr-gr-gr grandmother were twins... but Edward's father was a squib and wouldn't have been treated well all his life. Then, when he was 15 and would have been old enough to take off, his parents have another magical child, who was likely loved and adored. It would have been a bit much for Edward to take after a lifetime of being second rate, precipitating his departure.... then he takes off to the Americas, get's married and has Edward...

Sorry, it so confusing... but I really appreciate the feedback. I'll work on it and see if we can spread it out a bit. Or make it less confusing.

Thank you so much!
How cool...Renesmee as a witch! Brilliant!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service