The Twilight Saga

The third story in Twilight-Harry Potter Cross-Over, the Half Blood Vampire follows the Cullens as they become further involved in the world of Harry Potter during the events of The Half Blood Prince. What happens when a rapidly maturing Renesmee and Jacob's wolf pack become more and more connected with the world of wizards? And how is Aro and the Volturi involved with He Who Shall Not be Named and his followers, the Death Eaters? Is it all connected?

If you haven't read the other two, please click here for the first story in the Series, Cullens go to Hogwarts, placed during the Tri-Wizard Tournament or here for Dawn of the Phoenix: Cedric goes to Forks for the second book placed during Order of the Phoenix and Breaking Dawn.

Other Fan Fictions by Erica

Actors Hooked on Fan Fiction COMPLETE

Cullens go to Hogwarts COMPLETE
Dawn of the Phoenix: Cedric goes to Forks COMPLETE
Eclipse EPOV IN PROGRESS

One Shots:

First Kiss EPOV COMPLETE
Edward Decides to Leave COMPLETE

Chapters in PDF and Hyperlink for The Half-Blood Vampire

HBV Ch 1.pdf   Chapter 1: A New Adventure

HBV Ch 2.pdf   Chapter 2: Just Can't Walk Away

HBV Ch 3.pdf   Chapter 3: Curiosities

HBV Ch 4.pdf   Chapter 4: Where There's A Will...

HBV Ch 5.pdf   Chapter 5: Love Lives and Love Lost

HBV Ch 6.pdf   Chapter 6: History and Biology

HBV Ch 7.pdf   Chapter 7: Young Love, First Love...

HBV Ch 8.pdf   Chapter 8: Hogwarts Recruitment Drive

HBV Ch 9.pdf   Chapter 9: Everything

HBV Ch 10.pdf Chapter 10: Complication

HBV Ch 11.pdf Chapter 11: Should I Stay or Should I go?

HBV Ch 12.pdf Chapter 12: New Week New Accomodations

HBV Ch 13.pdf Chapter 13: Diagon Alley

HBV Ch 14.pdf Chapter 14: Hogwarts Express

HBV Ch 15.pdf Chapter 15: The Sorting Hat

HBV Ch 16.pdf Chapter 16: Meanwhile Back at the Crypt

HBV Ch 17.pdf Chapter 17: First Day of School

HBV Ch 18.pdf Chapter 18: Malfoy Manor

HBV Ch 19.pdf Chapter 19: Life and Death

HBV Ch 20.pdf  Chapter 20: Restless

Tags: Bella, Edward, Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter, Jacob, Renesmee, Twilight

Views: 7339

Replies to This Discussion

WOW!
poor jake :(
seth and kristina are so cute :P
i love it!
Thanks clodagh. I'm really enjoying them - esp Kristina. She cracks me up.
Thank you so much MI!

I think Jake has some difficult times ahead of him. Renesmee has a lot of growing up to do - but perhaps being at Hogwarts will help her appreciate what she has in Jake. (we can hope)

Thanks again!
Im writing this as I'm reading the chapter

I love Kristina and Seth, they are so sweet. Even better than Leah/Cedric & Bella/Edward.

Those kids are way cute, so young and in love. That is the whole point of Twilight (what attracts us older Twi fans. The amzing power of the sweet, pure, young love, First love)

I no longer just Team Edward. I'm Team Cullen Boys, I love them all from the hot Dr., to the well maintain and discipline Jazz to the teddy bear Emm and of course the bronze hair boy. LOL

Jeez, why was everybody so tense about Krisitna finding out, she's from a world they didn't even know it existed. And there is whole lot more things they ever dreamt of. There are ghost for crying outloud and house elves and a lot more. They only thing they should worry is that if this girl suspect what they were, others might too...hmm. I mean it happen once with Bella and now Kristina and Hermoine. But then again after many decades of existence these are the only humans that found out about vampires existence on their own then they'll be safe..,right? I hope they don't bump into more perceptive humanas along the way.
Its just a matter of keeping their Job a secret.

Edward always knows how to make an entrance *sigh*

The volturi couldn't change wizards to vampires, but now they know that human women can carry babies from vampires....uh oh
Can't. Wait. For. More
Hey Dawn L,

I'm glad - I love them too! They're a bit younger, a bit more inexperienced... it should be an interesting year at Hogwarts.

I love all the Cullen guys as well.

I laughed at your reaction to the high tension situation. Yeah, it's kinda funny. The Cullens are still reacting from the world they come from - where there are vampires and humans and you keep your secrets. Even though they've been in the magical world for a couple years now, they're still learning to deal with the cultural differences. And, of course, Emmett his hilarious. I love him.

Thanks so much for reading and reviewing!
I had so many things poping into my head while reading (that i wanted to share), and if I waited till I was finish reading its was possible that I would've forget.
Sorry, I just get caught up in your story that.....aaah!! hahaha.

I think Edward its getting into them, making them jumpy and overeacting! hahaha.

But as always is great, I'm assuming you're going thru up to the Deathly Hallows? Then there is a whole lot coming still.
love it!!
Thank you Zathura!
Wonderful! What more is there really to say? Just keep up the great work!
Thanks so much Yvonne! I'll try!
“I love you,” I breathed as I leaned over to kiss her lips. Pulling out my wand I waved it, uttering, “muffilato.”

She laughed. “You’re so sexy when you talk magic,” she teased.

i loved this part!! leah is so funny!! :D

renesmee's behavior towards jacob is horrible..why is she ignoring him..isn`t it better to talk to him to use the little time before she goes to hogwarts and spend it together.
i think it would be nice to see more action from bella..some joke or something.she`s great but she stays in the shadow to much.
where will nessie get her wand now that olivander's gone? will dumbledore help her or will she have to buy it from somewhere else?

i don't know if you have answered the old coments after you posted this chapter but i've been checking history and biology since it's been posted and there are no answeres :S

great chapter..allot is getting cleared.i wonder what the next chapter will tell us :)
Thanks Monika - glad you liked that funny little "love scene"...

Ah, yes, Renesmee... All I can say about her is that she doesn't mean to be like this. She's a pre-teen, trying to develop her own life and personality, coupled with a sudden infusion of hormones coming at her faster and stronger then any human has experienced. And, like any of us, she needs some space and isn't getting it right now. While a rational, mature person would deal with this situation much better, Renesmee is not there yet. I'm hoping she'll get there soon.

I'm going back and catching up on the old comments. I got a chapter done yesterday and I'm working on more today. I hate it when I get behind like this! I've read them, but I need to reply and thank each of you for taking the time to review!

Thanks again for commenting. I really appreciate it.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service