The Twilight Saga

The third story in Twilight-Harry Potter Cross-Over, the Half Blood Vampire follows the Cullens as they become further involved in the world of Harry Potter during the events of The Half Blood Prince. What happens when a rapidly maturing Renesmee and Jacob's wolf pack become more and more connected with the world of wizards? And how is Aro and the Volturi involved with He Who Shall Not be Named and his followers, the Death Eaters? Is it all connected?

If you haven't read the other two, please click here for the first story in the Series, Cullens go to Hogwarts, placed during the Tri-Wizard Tournament or here for Dawn of the Phoenix: Cedric goes to Forks for the second book placed during Order of the Phoenix and Breaking Dawn.

Other Fan Fictions by Erica

Actors Hooked on Fan Fiction COMPLETE

Cullens go to Hogwarts COMPLETE
Dawn of the Phoenix: Cedric goes to Forks COMPLETE
Eclipse EPOV IN PROGRESS

One Shots:

First Kiss EPOV COMPLETE
Edward Decides to Leave COMPLETE

Chapters in PDF and Hyperlink for The Half-Blood Vampire

HBV Ch 1.pdf   Chapter 1: A New Adventure

HBV Ch 2.pdf   Chapter 2: Just Can't Walk Away

HBV Ch 3.pdf   Chapter 3: Curiosities

HBV Ch 4.pdf   Chapter 4: Where There's A Will...

HBV Ch 5.pdf   Chapter 5: Love Lives and Love Lost

HBV Ch 6.pdf   Chapter 6: History and Biology

HBV Ch 7.pdf   Chapter 7: Young Love, First Love...

HBV Ch 8.pdf   Chapter 8: Hogwarts Recruitment Drive

HBV Ch 9.pdf   Chapter 9: Everything

HBV Ch 10.pdf Chapter 10: Complication

HBV Ch 11.pdf Chapter 11: Should I Stay or Should I go?

HBV Ch 12.pdf Chapter 12: New Week New Accomodations

HBV Ch 13.pdf Chapter 13: Diagon Alley

HBV Ch 14.pdf Chapter 14: Hogwarts Express

HBV Ch 15.pdf Chapter 15: The Sorting Hat

HBV Ch 16.pdf Chapter 16: Meanwhile Back at the Crypt

HBV Ch 17.pdf Chapter 17: First Day of School

HBV Ch 18.pdf Chapter 18: Malfoy Manor

HBV Ch 19.pdf Chapter 19: Life and Death

HBV Ch 20.pdf  Chapter 20: Restless

Tags: Bella, Edward, Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter, Jacob, Renesmee, Twilight

Views: 7439

Replies to This Discussion

LOVED IT :D

cant wait for the next update

:)
that was really long..i love it...
omg i loved it!!! i love emmett!!! her wand shocked me!!! post more soon!!!
i loved it can't wait for the next chpater glad that she is having some fun getting her school supplies and her wand was a nice choose for her. post more soon.
The hair of a vampire eh? I hope it doesn't belong to one of the Volturi....?

I wonder what Edward's going to investigate. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Update soon please Erica
Hey Erica, just getting caught up in the chapters. Just read chapter 11. It is great to get an insight into what Nessie is thinking. Poor girl was so confused should I go, should I stay. I don't want to leave Jake (even though she wouldn't really admit it). I'm glad everything looks like it is going to work out and she is going to get to go to Hogwarts.

Off to read Chapter 12
Just read Chapter 12. Oh to be young and in love... he he, being caught on the couch by your brother in law and sister. Poor Seth and Kristina.
Great chapter, it is good to see Nessie getting to be a kid and be around others her kinda own age and having some fun away from her family.
Can't wait to see what else is in store for the family.
Will read the next chapter when I get a chance.

Good luck in your creative writing course. I'm sure you don't need as we all love how you write.
OMG!!! Erica i loved it!! okay i just gotta say your the only reason i just read the whole harry potter series in 2 weeks! i just love your story!!!
HUGS-Ginny
The shopping trip started in the usual manner for two of our vampires - with Rosalie slapping Emmett around the head and his usual response of ....... " Sorry Babe ! "
Edward is still mentally looking for danger, especially now that he knows that there are more things out there to worry about from his time at Hogwarts.

Smiled at the different reactions of Rosalie and Emmett to Mr Weasley's 'Ministry Car ', and Emmett's "Knowing the ' chosen one has some advantages "- and " Now this is what I call a stretch limo ! " Alice chimed.

Hagrid is their security ? Oh dear ... he does have a tendancy to get ... sidetracked ... but at least Jasper and Emmett were more than pleased to see him again.
It's sad that Bella and Edward can't take their daughter shopping for her first day at school, but at least they are nearby to see her progress as she fills her Hogwarts list ( And what a list it is !! )
It's a shame that Nessie never got to see Diagon Alley at it's best, but even so, it was still a magical place for her to be, and hopefully Ginny will explain that more than a pair of panties need to be worn under her school robes !

Like most of us, Nessie has taken an instant dilike to Draco Malfoy, and after listening to the arguements that always arise when Harry and co. meet Malfoy, poor Nessie now thinks that she has to add Mudblood to her list of who and what she is. I've got a sneaky feeling that the Sorting Hat won't be sending our favourite hybrid to Slytherin ....

At least Molly actually gave the vampires a genuine smile when they offered to carry her packages, even if Emmett did use them for juggling practice. ( Quick Rose, slap him again ... )

' Ulrich Imports ' ? ha ha - ( Sorry - nice one Erica ! )
Poor Renesmee, all those wrong wands to try before the perfect one sits in her hand ... but who was the wand-maker's 'mentor' who told him that it was essential that he brought this wand to Diagon Alley ?
A wand with the hair of a vampire in it ?
But which vampire... ?

I would just love to do my weekly shopping in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes - it sounds a lot more fun than the place where I go to !!!

Nessie sure can twist her Uncle Emmett around her little finger, but she can't fool him for long.
" Okay, why are we following Harry, Hermione and Ron ? "
" What ? "

Edward's timely intervention in Knockturn Alley made me grin when Emmett lied to Edward about why he and Nessie were away from the group and Edward's thoughts of - " When would he ever remember that I could hear him ? " - and then his...

" Get Nessie back to the group " I ordered Emmett " I'm going to check something out "

Like what ????
( As long as it's not the ' Prefect's Bathroom ' , he can check out whatever he wants to - but there are limits Erica ! )
Awesome chapter!
A hair of a vampire.....? Cool? I was kinda freaked out about that. Lol
Write more soon.
Cool.....Excellent chapter. Looking forward to reading more :)
Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee POST Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!
I have been incredibly busy, but every chance I get I try to draft something on this story. In fact, I was in line for a movie last week and I pulled out my notebook and got several pages done... so it's coming along, just a lot more slowly then before...

And I'm having fun with my story and writing class... but boy it's a lot harder making up my own people and world and staying true to it, then just borrowing someone elses!

Thanks for not giving up on me.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service