The Twilight Saga

The third story in Twilight-Harry Potter Cross-Over, the Half Blood Vampire follows the Cullens as they become further involved in the world of Harry Potter during the events of The Half Blood Prince. What happens when a rapidly maturing Renesmee and Jacob's wolf pack become more and more connected with the world of wizards? And how is Aro and the Volturi involved with He Who Shall Not be Named and his followers, the Death Eaters? Is it all connected?

If you haven't read the other two, please click here for the first story in the Series, Cullens go to Hogwarts, placed during the Tri-Wizard Tournament or here for Dawn of the Phoenix: Cedric goes to Forks for the second book placed during Order of the Phoenix and Breaking Dawn.

Other Fan Fictions by Erica

Actors Hooked on Fan Fiction COMPLETE

Cullens go to Hogwarts COMPLETE
Dawn of the Phoenix: Cedric goes to Forks COMPLETE
Eclipse EPOV IN PROGRESS

One Shots:

First Kiss EPOV COMPLETE
Edward Decides to Leave COMPLETE

Chapters in PDF and Hyperlink for The Half-Blood Vampire

HBV Ch 1.pdf   Chapter 1: A New Adventure

HBV Ch 2.pdf   Chapter 2: Just Can't Walk Away

HBV Ch 3.pdf   Chapter 3: Curiosities

HBV Ch 4.pdf   Chapter 4: Where There's A Will...

HBV Ch 5.pdf   Chapter 5: Love Lives and Love Lost

HBV Ch 6.pdf   Chapter 6: History and Biology

HBV Ch 7.pdf   Chapter 7: Young Love, First Love...

HBV Ch 8.pdf   Chapter 8: Hogwarts Recruitment Drive

HBV Ch 9.pdf   Chapter 9: Everything

HBV Ch 10.pdf Chapter 10: Complication

HBV Ch 11.pdf Chapter 11: Should I Stay or Should I go?

HBV Ch 12.pdf Chapter 12: New Week New Accomodations

HBV Ch 13.pdf Chapter 13: Diagon Alley

HBV Ch 14.pdf Chapter 14: Hogwarts Express

HBV Ch 15.pdf Chapter 15: The Sorting Hat

HBV Ch 16.pdf Chapter 16: Meanwhile Back at the Crypt

HBV Ch 17.pdf Chapter 17: First Day of School

HBV Ch 18.pdf Chapter 18: Malfoy Manor

HBV Ch 19.pdf Chapter 19: Life and Death

HBV Ch 20.pdf  Chapter 20: Restless

Tags: Bella, Edward, Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter, Jacob, Renesmee, Twilight

Views: 7432

Replies to This Discussion

great update Erica :))))))
dang sucks that nessie couldn't get to harry before he got hurt :/ great chapter!
This chapter was amazing! Kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time! I love that Nessie is the one who found Harry. But what I want to know is how much trouble she's going to get in. And she has been on the inside of the school and stuff, but is it possible that she won't see it because she didn't go across the lake with the other first years? And I want to know if Snape is going to hate on Nessie when she shows up at the gate with Harry. And I'm dying to know how Jake, Bells, Ed, Rose, Em, Alice, Jaz, Carlisle, and Esme are going to take Nessie getting into trouble this early on. And what house is going to be picked for her! If I remember correctly, didn't Harry show up too late too watch the sorting? So how is Nessie going to be picked? Although, she's brave and courageous, I bet she gets into Gryffindor hands down! And she's starting to develop an interest in Harry? Hmmm.... Interesting....*Ponders possibility*..... It would never work out. No matter how much it seems like she and Jake are having issues it won't last. Jake and Nessie will get back together. I bet she's really frustrated just because she has feelings for Jake that could be misconstued as inappropriate for a girl of her age. Like wanting to kiss him or something. Except they're best friends, or that's the way she's always viewed him, so she thinks these feelings shouldn't necessarily be there. Or at least she knows they would come sooner or later but she didn't know they would come this soon, and she doesn't quite know how to handle it :) Or at least I hope that's what's going on, because Jake has already been through so much once, it'd be to mean to make him tdo it again. But I guess, Nessie hasn't had her fair share of heartbreak, maybe it'd be good for her to have a dose of heartbreaking. Maybe Jake sees her getting kissed by a guy at Hogwarts and instead of Jake going wolf and ripping the guy apart, he feels hurt, runs away, shifts and keeps running. But Nessie isn't really kissing a guy from Hogwarts, he was making the move on her and she's never been put in the situation so she doesn't know how to say I don't want to be kissed by you. And then the guy kisses her, not roughly but definitely unwanted by Nessie! I hope you'd do something like that. Because Jake has already had so much heartbreak I wouldn't want him to be hurt anymore, but I want Nessie to feel her own heartbreak. I don't want her going back to Jake because she feels bad for him and because he's hurting, I want her to go back to him because she's hurting, and because she can't be without him. *Sigh* That'd be pretty great. But you don't have to write that! I was just rambling and ended up creating a scene of a book. Silly, me. Well, anyways.... Keep up the good work Erica!
~New Reader~ Haven't read the third book you are working on, but I'm reading the second, just finished the third, and I'm addicted to the series. I love Harry Potter books and Twilight, awesome mix you have there.

<(*.*)>
Can't wait to see where the sorting hat puts Nessie.
Looking forward to more.
great work girly!! awesome! i love it!! keep it up!
Oh. My. God !!
More please ?
quickly :L:L
I love it !!!! x3
wow that was great just read that chapter hope nessie finds friends and she see that she loves jacob soon. post more soon
Welcome home Erica........ x x x

Poor Alice. It must have been her worst nightmare come true - a tatty trunk and a limit on it's contents - then to be told by Rose to stop packing - and the final insult from Nessie... banned from sending any top-up packages. She must really thought that she was losing her touch when even her I'm-in-pain look didn't work !

It's a shame that her parents couldn't be there to wave Nessie off on her first day at school, but as her father said -
" It's not worth the risk "
Thank goodness Uncle Jasper was there to calm things down for everyone.

And then into the Ministry car for the journey to the station, complete with a red faced mud splattered Ron.
( Poor Fleur/phlegm, she can't win, whatever she does ! )
Kings Cross must have been a revelation for Nessie - all those people, all that noise.
( What I wouldn't give to sometimes be able to get onto Platform nine annd three quarters and escape muggle life for a while..... sigh ! )
I think Nessie is beginning to appreciate what a big deal Harry is to everyone outside of her immediate circle. Luna is simply magic - even without her wand ( Got to ask Erica - have Ulrich Imports got any wands going spare ? )
Her - " You remind me of that boy, Edward... the one that died during the Triwizard Cup... " and Nessie's -
" Um, really ? " could be a taste of things to come. Luna is very intuative.
Loved her - " You don't seem to have many Wrackspurts "
N - " A - what ? "
L - " Wrackspurt... they're invisible, they float in through your ears and make your brain go fuzzy. But I don't see any floating around you "
N - " Oh "

The thing Nessie is going to have to keep a tight grip on is her temper. She's only been on the Express for a short while and one interruption by some silly girls and already she's growling, clenching her fists and imagining putting someone through the train window head first !!!

Kristina's really got a bad case of missing Seth, gazing off into space and reliving every moment spent with him. I think it could have been her sudden blushing that alerted her friends to the change in her - and their typical teenage question -
" Did you meet a boy ? .... Oh my, you did ! "
She'll have to tell them something at some point - but not yet - thanks to the timely interruption of the lunch trolley.
( Had to laugh at it being Margaret that drew their attention to the refreshments because this Margaret is famous for not taking prisoners when there's coffee` to be had ! I can annihilate an orderly queue in a nanno second to get to the front, thanks to the sharpened elbow technique learned the hard way in Italy .... ! )

Like Kristina, it's hard to remember just how young Nessie is, and I tend to forget how almost everything is new to her, including her confusion regarding Ginny and boys.
It's good that she has Kristina to empathise with over the pain of being away from their two wolf-boys.
Smiled along with Kristina at Nessie's hopes of being in Hufflepuff - although her father was, so who knows ?
( Can't wait to see if the Sorting Hat will have anything to say about her - and where she's ' sorted ' to .... )

Yuk ! Slughorn was always a stuck up stuffed shirt that you just wanted to slap at regular intervals ... and it seems that Nessie feels the same.
" That Slughorn... there's something in his voice " Nessie shook her head " I don't like it "
She might be young, but she's not stupid.....

Good move on Krisina's part, introducing Nessie to other first-year students, and it's a BIG step for our hybrid witch, meeting and mixing with people totally unrelated in any way to her family, but at least she got to know what was worn under her robes, much to her relief, bless her.

So now she's arrived atHogwarts, and already she's joined her family in protecting Harry Potter....
" Tonks, in here... he's in compartment G " The train lurched again. It was going to leave.

" Hurry ! "

The Fun Begins..............................

( I don't have the faintest idea how on earth you're managing to fit all your activities into a normal muggle day, but I've got my suspicions that if JKR was to go & check.... she'd find her time-turner was missing ...... !!!! )
Erica, I need more!
Im on here everyday and NOTHING!
hope everthing is ok
Please post soon, youre killing me!
I've been busy recently, but I just got caught up with the story. It's been a while since you updated. More soon please.

DawnM
Hey Erica....Its been long since you have updated.....lots many of us are waiting eager to go ahead with the story.....its amazing the twists & turns you keep adding.....

Please post soon.

Love,
Juie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service