The Twilight Saga

The third story in Twilight-Harry Potter Cross-Over, the Half Blood Vampire follows the Cullens as they become further involved in the world of Harry Potter during the events of The Half Blood Prince. What happens when a rapidly maturing Renesmee and Jacob's wolf pack become more and more connected with the world of wizards? And how is Aro and the Volturi involved with He Who Shall Not be Named and his followers, the Death Eaters? Is it all connected?

If you haven't read the other two, please click here for the first story in the Series, Cullens go to Hogwarts, placed during the Tri-Wizard Tournament or here for Dawn of the Phoenix: Cedric goes to Forks for the second book placed during Order of the Phoenix and Breaking Dawn.

Other Fan Fictions by Erica

Actors Hooked on Fan Fiction COMPLETE

Cullens go to Hogwarts COMPLETE
Dawn of the Phoenix: Cedric goes to Forks COMPLETE
Eclipse EPOV IN PROGRESS

One Shots:

First Kiss EPOV COMPLETE
Edward Decides to Leave COMPLETE

Chapters in PDF and Hyperlink for The Half-Blood Vampire

HBV Ch 1.pdf   Chapter 1: A New Adventure

HBV Ch 2.pdf   Chapter 2: Just Can't Walk Away

HBV Ch 3.pdf   Chapter 3: Curiosities

HBV Ch 4.pdf   Chapter 4: Where There's A Will...

HBV Ch 5.pdf   Chapter 5: Love Lives and Love Lost

HBV Ch 6.pdf   Chapter 6: History and Biology

HBV Ch 7.pdf   Chapter 7: Young Love, First Love...

HBV Ch 8.pdf   Chapter 8: Hogwarts Recruitment Drive

HBV Ch 9.pdf   Chapter 9: Everything

HBV Ch 10.pdf Chapter 10: Complication

HBV Ch 11.pdf Chapter 11: Should I Stay or Should I go?

HBV Ch 12.pdf Chapter 12: New Week New Accomodations

HBV Ch 13.pdf Chapter 13: Diagon Alley

HBV Ch 14.pdf Chapter 14: Hogwarts Express

HBV Ch 15.pdf Chapter 15: The Sorting Hat

HBV Ch 16.pdf Chapter 16: Meanwhile Back at the Crypt

HBV Ch 17.pdf Chapter 17: First Day of School

HBV Ch 18.pdf Chapter 18: Malfoy Manor

HBV Ch 19.pdf Chapter 19: Life and Death

HBV Ch 20.pdf  Chapter 20: Restless

Tags: Bella, Edward, Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter, Jacob, Renesmee, Twilight

Views: 7395

Replies to This Discussion

Erica!
Great job! I am so happy that Nessie is in Gryffindor! But that was the best way to have Harry Hermione, Ron and Ginny keeping tabs on her. But she could have been in Hufflepuff....
Good chapter and I still can not wait to read more. I love this story!
Keep up the great work!
wow amazing chapter!!!!!!!!!
im really happy that nessie is in Gryffindor!!!!!!!
cant wait for more!!!!!!!!!!
good chapter Erica :))))))
Wow Erica, I don't know how you do it. I am totally exhausted from my recent work including the trip to Canada. And you are also busy and still manage to write a new excellent chapter.
I love it that the sorting hat took so much time with Renesmee. I always found it fascinating, that little piece of headware knows so much. I wonder where the Cullens are while all this is taking place.
Anyway great job!!
yes! thank you. can't wait!!
That was fabulous! I've been waiting for a new chapter for ages! So glad it finally came! I wonder what Natasha is hiding? And I'm so sorry for Nessie missing Jacob. Maybe they'll cross paths when she is on the way to one of her classes! If only.... Loved how surprised Nessie is about everything even though she's seen parts of it before. You know what this would be the perfect time for her to do? Learn how to project without touching people. Communicate telepathicallly sort of thing? That'd be pretty awesome because then she could talk with Jake. And I'm kind of hoping for a Jacob chapter, but don't feel obligated, I know how busy you are and I feel exactly the same way. The only way I have time to read your stories is by losing sleep. But keep writing because I like losing sleep for this excitement! Love your stories and keep writing!
I would've thought she was going to be a Hufflepuff too, as she pointed out from the her family line. But after that image the hat pull out and also to consider who her mother is -who has been brave through all. Then she does belong in Gryffindor.

Are you going to update your other fanfic the mototorcycle story or was that just one shot?
omg please let me know when you upgrade! please i love it!
Somehow I thought she'd end up in Ravenclaw still good chapter.
it's been a while since i have time to read ff but i'm glad to say that this is awesome.I wonder on what will happen next with nessie..
i wonder whats with natasha.....
curious ..very curious...lol
i wish i could like this comment like i can on facebook. but that's too funny of a comment!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service