The Twilight Saga

The third story in Twilight-Harry Potter Cross-Over, the Half Blood Vampire follows the Cullens as they become further involved in the world of Harry Potter during the events of The Half Blood Prince. What happens when a rapidly maturing Renesmee and Jacob's wolf pack become more and more connected with the world of wizards? And how is Aro and the Volturi involved with He Who Shall Not be Named and his followers, the Death Eaters? Is it all connected?

If you haven't read the other two, please click here for the first story in the Series, Cullens go to Hogwarts, placed during the Tri-Wizard Tournament or here for Dawn of the Phoenix: Cedric goes to Forks for the second book placed during Order of the Phoenix and Breaking Dawn.

Other Fan Fictions by Erica

Actors Hooked on Fan Fiction COMPLETE

Cullens go to Hogwarts COMPLETE
Dawn of the Phoenix: Cedric goes to Forks COMPLETE
Eclipse EPOV IN PROGRESS

One Shots:

First Kiss EPOV COMPLETE
Edward Decides to Leave COMPLETE

Chapters in PDF and Hyperlink for The Half-Blood Vampire

HBV Ch 1.pdf   Chapter 1: A New Adventure

HBV Ch 2.pdf   Chapter 2: Just Can't Walk Away

HBV Ch 3.pdf   Chapter 3: Curiosities

HBV Ch 4.pdf   Chapter 4: Where There's A Will...

HBV Ch 5.pdf   Chapter 5: Love Lives and Love Lost

HBV Ch 6.pdf   Chapter 6: History and Biology

HBV Ch 7.pdf   Chapter 7: Young Love, First Love...

HBV Ch 8.pdf   Chapter 8: Hogwarts Recruitment Drive

HBV Ch 9.pdf   Chapter 9: Everything

HBV Ch 10.pdf Chapter 10: Complication

HBV Ch 11.pdf Chapter 11: Should I Stay or Should I go?

HBV Ch 12.pdf Chapter 12: New Week New Accomodations

HBV Ch 13.pdf Chapter 13: Diagon Alley

HBV Ch 14.pdf Chapter 14: Hogwarts Express

HBV Ch 15.pdf Chapter 15: The Sorting Hat

HBV Ch 16.pdf Chapter 16: Meanwhile Back at the Crypt

HBV Ch 17.pdf Chapter 17: First Day of School

HBV Ch 18.pdf Chapter 18: Malfoy Manor

HBV Ch 19.pdf Chapter 19: Life and Death

HBV Ch 20.pdf  Chapter 20: Restless

Tags: Bella, Edward, Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter, Jacob, Renesmee, Twilight

Views: 7165

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Erica,

Life can really throw people for a loop.  Hope all is getting better for you and yours and that you will be able to resume your story soon. 

Take care...be safe...and hope you are back here soon - because I too want to know what is going to happen and what the Evil Ones are up to!!!!

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that even though I haven't posted for awhile, I've not given up on this story. I do have some more written that I need to edit and post.

"Why haven't I posted?" you might ask.

Without going into a bunch of undo drama - I sort of got exhausted or burned out. A combination of long weeks + husband going out of town more for his university + kids hitting the teens + trying to write my own book in my "spare time" + trying to keep out with the house, etc. just took it's toll. I didn't really realize what was going on with me - only that I was tired and I didn't want to do anything. Even at Christmas, which I love, I had no interested in decorating, shopping for gifts, etc. So, anyway, my family banded together and sort of said things need to change. They gave me a 10 day break in April to try and jump start my recovery, I did some counselling, and I'm doing better.

I don't want to make it sound like a big deal. It isn't. I think I just got overloaded bit by bit and finally something in me just said "enough!"

Plus - I had issues with the Internet at home and, with my state of mind, I didn't have the gumption to deal with it. I used to post during my lunch hours at work, but we're not supposed to use the Internet for inappropriate use, so I have to post at home.

Thank you for hanging in there, for leaving comments, and everything. More is coming. And I can tell I'm getting better because my creative juices are starting to flow again. I wrote another song recently and that is usually a good sign that my head is getting back to the right place.

Welcome back sweetie....... x x x
Glad your back Erica! (: I still need to catch up on the end of Dawn of the Phoenix! :O But I'm dying to read this one...maybe I'll just read all of them over! :D

Hi, Erica.

I have to admit I stopped reading your fan fictions and getting on TTS at all, though I'd almost read all the way through Dawn of the Phoenix. Before I dropped off the face of the site. I was trying to find a blog of an old poster who'd started out on here... And when I was glancing over my messages I noticed you hadn't posted in a while. Then I saw the last update was January! I was surprised and thought that was totally unusual, because you'd been really good about posting and keeping up with the updates for everyone.

So I did a little investigating (which consisted of going to your profile and seeing all the recent "welcome back"s and this post hehe) and was relieved to see you were okay. On with all this blab!

I just wanted to say I know what its like to have family issues go on and interfere with you and daily life. It may not have been (or be) the same for me as it is/was for you, but I do get it. But you're a strong woman and I know you can pull through just fine (as you clearly are), so just hang in there. And althought everyone here will want to shoot me for saying this (sorry guys and gals) don't push yourself to get back to the story until you are ready. Trust me when its time the characters will be shouting at you to start writing again already!

Stay Strong,

Samantha

PS: I hope I don't come off as pushy or invasive or anything, especially since we never actually really talked!

Is good to hear and even with some bumps along the road you are still going Ericka. Take you time and we're all glad that you are back to bring us more of your fabulous story.

I understand completly I went thru almost the same. So just relax and think of this page as an escape of reality. We all need that break, for at least an hour to keep us all sane lol.

take your time, glad your feeling better post when you can

Glad your okay! This is one of my favourite fan fictions on this site!

Hope you can post soon! I love your writing! :)

YAAAAY! Erica is back! c: can't wait for the next chapter!! :D

PS - I've lost all my group emails so I'm sorry I couldn't send out an update.

Chapter 18: Malfoy Manor

** EDWARD **

There's no sign of him, scent or otherwise,” Jasper reported after he and Emmett did a quick sweep of the eastern edge of the property.

Nothing from the west either,” Jacob and Seth reported.

It appears he disapparated right from the cabin yesterday afternoon, though from where I can't tell,” Carlisle reported. He never made it to his room, and his scent is all over the hall.

I didn't think they could apparate or disapparate from the cabin.” Bella said, “Dumbledore always seems to appear in the clearing.

I think that's just to be polite, so he doesn't suddenly appear in the living room,” Rosalie surmised.

Jasper nodded agreement. “We've got to tell Dumbledore. He must know where that mansion is,” Jasper said.

Do we know he's gone there?” Esme asked.

Where else? If it was Alice, that's where I'd be right now.”

Alice, what have you seen?” Carlisle asked.

All I can see are bushes and trees. Wherever he is, he hasn't made a decision what he's going to do next. He's waiting for something...” she tapped her finger against her chin, “Sorry, I can't be sure,” she huffed in frustration.

Carlisle nodded and turned back to the cabin. “I'll make the call.”

~~~

I was well after midnight before Dumbledore made his way over. “I understand your concern. Cedric is a very dear friend and an important member of the Order,” he stroked his long white beard. The twinkle in his eye was replaced by grave concern. “But until he reveals his intentions, we'd be foolish to make a move.”

Emmett growled and paced the floor in frustration. Jasper looked on. Tension flooded the room. No one like the idea of sitting and waiting, but he was right. There was nothing we could do.

~~~

He won't do anything stupid,” Bella said gently as she joined me on the porch.

I didn't reply. It wasn't so certain.

I felt her had grace my shoulders, squeezing away the tension. She pulled my head to her shoulder. “He knows that you and Jasper and Emmett have taught him. He knows not to act rashly. That's why Alice hasn't seen anything.”

I shook my head. “If it was you...”

Yes, we all know what you'd do. But Cedric is infinitely more reasonable.” She chuckled lightly.

I sighed into her shoulder. I felt her lips press against my hair. She was wise enough not to tell me it would be fine.

** ROSALIE **

That idiot! I stormed around the room, picking up random articles and moving them. What I needed was a car – some piece of crap I could make purr like a kitten. I picked up the dresser and eyed the opposing wall...

Babe,” Emmett warned.

Sometimes it's fricken irritating that man knows me so well.

What!” I barked back at him.

If you want to destroy the furniture, I can think of much more interesting ways...”

Horny bugger. Not that I wasn't tempted... It would keep my mind off...

He reached for my waist. I slapped it away. “How can you think of that now?” I hissed.

Awe, come on. It's been, like 3 days. Alice hasn't seen anything. You're not pining away for him, are you?” he teased.

I snorted. Cedric would be so lucky. “I just don't like to see my efforts to keep the idiot alive wasted.”

This time I let Emmett pull my into his lap. Maybe a little distraction would be good.

** CEDRIC **

Her screams cut to my heart. I rose from my crouch.

No, wait... anticipate their moves. Don't give yourself away. Jasper's voice echoed through my memory.

Malfoy Manner was not as heavily guarded as I would have anticipated, but there would be magical traps and detection devices all over the grounds. And I couldn't apparate in, that much was obvious. I'd been stuck in this position for five days – waiting, hearing her screams, useless.

Get that filthy mud-blood out of here. Her screams are giving me a headache.” Belatrix LeStrange's cackled voice screeched out from of the windows. A moment later, there she was.

My heart caught in my throat.

Her head hung lifeless from her shoulders. Blood caked about her naked body and down her legs. She couldn't even carry herself. Two vampires – the big one, Felix, and the other, Demetri, threw her to the ground. The little blond looked on bored.

Watch the venom, boys. You almost killed her last time.” She droned on.

How the heck are we supposed to do this without, you know, biting her.”

Just don't!” She replied sharply and turned away.

The big one walked up to her. “Not much fight left in you now, is there,” he scoffed as he kicked her in the side. I could hear the crack clear across the courtyard to where I was hiding in the brush, just outside the fence, but Leah didn't even move.

I see we've learned our lesson,” Felix hissed. “Flithy dog. One wrong move and your precious human is dead.”

What?

She murmured something.

What's that, mutt?”

Please, just let him go. I'll do whatever you want.”

She thought they had me?

What are you waiting for. Just get it over and done with. If you can't, I'm sure Demetri will do the honors.” Jane hissed.

Demetri scowled in response.

Felix flipped her over roughly on the ground. It took a moment to realize what exactly he was about about to do. In that moment, all other thoughts ceased. There was no more patience, no more waiting. This was not going to happen.

** EDWARD **

I can't be seen.” Dumbledore warned us just before we disapparated. “And you'll not have much time.”

Within seconds of Alice's vision, Carlisle had made the call to Dumbledore and we apperated just outside the large stone and steel bared fence guarding Malfoy manner.

Be careful, you may get through, but there will be detection spells.”

A cry rang out over the court yard. We turned to see Jane slump to the stone steps. Demetri looked to her in shock. Felix was kneeling over a naked body. With a wave of revulsion, I realized it was Leah, and what was about to happen.

No!” Bella exclaimed.

It drew Demetri's attention. He took one step. It was the last step he ever took. A ball of wizards fire suddenly engulfed him.

Felix looked up. At the far end of the yard opposite to us, a figure moved toward him. In an instant Felix was up and lunging toward it.

Screw detection,” Emmett hollered and jumped over the fence, Jasper on his heals.

Instantly spells rained down from unseen sources. One hit Emmett and dropped to the ground, just a few feet from Felix. Mid-stride, Jasper cleared Emmett and engaged Felix. They began circling.

Do you really want to provoke the Volturi, human lover?” Felix hissed.

Too late for that now,” Jasper replied.

You'll never survive.”

I don't know about that. I've done pretty good up 'till now.” Jasper dodged to avoid a spell that slipped through. Felix took advantage of the distraction and went for his head. Jasper flipped mid-air, connecting his foot with Felix's right jaw. The crack was deafening. Both vampires fell to the ground, rolled and recovered.

Back away Jasper. He's mine,” a lowly deadly voice spoke.

In that moment, Cedric was no longer the broken man we'd seen at the cabin. The pain and agony was gone. What remained was only a step short of murderous rage. His eyes bore into Felix. At any moment he could have unleashed a torrent of spells to end his miserable existence. But that wasn't what he hand in mind. A quick death was not in the cards for Felix.

You, human?” Felix mocked pulling himself up to his full height. “This should be amusing. I'll finish you, and then I'll get back to your darling wife.”

Cedric smiled humorlessly. Without a word, and a small flick of his wand, a gash sliced across Felix's chest, splitting open his dark robes and cutting through the stone skin that lay beneath.

We've got to get out of here,” Jasper hissed, his head jerking toward the masion. I heard it too – many foot steps, the swish of robes. We couldn't hold off a full wizard attack, exposed as we were. Rosalie had already heaved Emmett onto her shoulders and dove back over the fence where Dumbledore, Carlisle and Alice were waiting.

I'm able to block some of the spells, but not all of them,” Bella said as her shield ballooned out around us, spell explosions outlining it's borders.

What about Cedric?”

I can't, not without protecting Felix as well.”

Felix and Cedric had started circling. Felix lunged, Cedric countered with a strike, a spell that created a large gash down Felix's arm. He howled in pain and instinctively lunged back at Cedric. But Cedric was ready and easily deflected with a shield charm.

Jane's starting to rouse,” Jasper warned.

Cedric, end this,” I ordered.

No, he's got to hurt, he's got to feel the pain.” He said as he continued to circle, looking for an opening.

Cedric, it will do no good if we die here. We need to get Leah away.”

No!”

Cedric,” Leah moaned, “finish him and let's go home.”

Felix took advantage of the momentary distraction and lept. Cedric caught him with “Petrificas Totalus”. He dropped list a stone to the green lawn. Cedric stood over him for a moment and then with final growl he said, “die.”

Wizards fire flew from his wand. Felix screamed as it ignited the venom and began to burn him from the inside.

Cedric dropped to the lawn, his body rigid, his face contorted in pain.

Jane!” Jasper said.

Bella shifted focus and Cedric's body slumped in exhaustion.

We have to get out of here now!” Jasper exclaimed.

I grabbed Cedric. Jasper grabbed Leah and we ran across the lawn, dodging random spells. One caught Jasper in the foot and he stumbled, but remained upright and had enough spring to clear the wall. As soon as he landed, Dumbledore grabbed hold of us all. We heard the screams of Bellatrix as space tightened around us.

NOTE: Thank you to all of you who have dropped me a note or sent me encouragement to continue over the past few months. I truly appreciate every word. And I'm honored that you've hung in there for the story.

wow erica ive really missed your stories! glad to hear your back!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service