The Honeymoon - Edward's POV (Chapters 2-7 of Breaking Dawn)
Twi, this banner is SO AWESOME! Thanks for sharing you're computer hacking genius with us lowly techtards. You are so talented it should be illegal. *grins*
Thank you, Sweet Cullen, for giving me permission to post this gorgeous picture. I have not found a more perfect depiction of Edward and Bella on Isle Esme ANYWHERE!
Lynn, thanks for making this. It looks like a book cover! (A VERY HOT book cover)
Thank you, Tami, for the honor of recognizing the Honeymoon with this banner. I really appreciate your support and friendship!
Ever since I received my first reader-comments on the old Twilight Saga website, I knew I wanted to write a PG-13 version. While my original story was intended for an audience of women like me (married, kids, etc), I wanted to share Edward’s POV with everyone who wanted more from that part of Breaking Dawn.
Somewhere along the way, The Honeymoon evolved into something much bigger, and I eventually wrote most of Breaking Dawn, Book 1 from Edward’s POV. However, the name, ‘The Honeymoon’, remains because that was my first inspiration.I have a couple rules which I request that you follow:
1. If you want to share this story with friends, my preference is that you send them the link to this website. I don’t mind people e-mailing or even printing the story, but please do not post the file on any other website. I have chosen three websites to host the story, and those are where it will remain.
2. If you e-mail or print the story, do not alter it in any way. Most importantly, the dedication pages must always be included as part of the document.Notes:
1. I have included several songs that I feel match certain scenes within the story. Most are available if you search Youtube. I will try to add links soon. I encourage you to play them while you read those sections. You won’t be disappointed!
2. Many people have asked me what other stories I have written.
I have two other stories posted here:
‘Against All Odds’: This is a one-shot scene with Edward and Bella. Edward is mute, Bella is blind, but they discover love despite their disabilities.http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/agains...http://freedomfanficwriters.ning.com/group/adultfanfiction/forum/to...
'Fate Unfolding': This is a Halloween One-Shot where we see what MIGHT have happened if Edward had been strong enough to stay away from Bella when she first moved to Forks. Some things were just meant to be, one way or another.http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/fate-u...
3. Finally, this story is complete. I have no intention of writing any other parts of Breaking Dawn from Edward’s POV. However, the following authors have all written some beautiful stories. I recommend you read them!
Mary Hubbell, The Cottage, The Garden, Inferno, Swan Song, Sunset Serenadeshttp://freedomfanficwriters.ning.com/profile/MaryHubbell
Amber, The Meadowhttp://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/the-me...
CD, Edward’s Story from 1918 to the 1950’shttp://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/edward...http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/edward...http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/edward...http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/edward...
Jillian, Midnight Sun, the continuationhttp://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/a-cont...
Erica, Eclipse EPOVhttp://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/eclips...If I missed any, e-mail me and I’ll add them to the list here!
*** The Story is Attached to this Discussion as a PDF ***