The Twilight Saga

hey everyone i know i have been gone for a while but here is chapter 3 of The Hunt

Jaedens POV

I dont know where i was going. I just ran, ran from marrying Aro, ran from being forced into the marrage, ran from everything!

I ended up at the dock where Alex and i just left an hour before. i sat down to think and my mind was going crazy. OK i know i acted rude to mom and dad but they were going to make me merry Aro and i just wouldent have that. i loved Alex and not Aro so if i had to run and stay on the run then i would just to keep them from harming Alex. i was verry serprised when they infromed me, then i felt sad. i didnt want to hurt mom or dad or Alex. i then started thinking about what it wopuld mean to be Aro and i certinly did not like the outcome so i got really angry. that sure shoked mom when i said no. i laugh out loud. i dont know how long i was sitting there when i heard someone calling.

" hey! hey you! the one on the dock!"

i look up to see who it was calling me to find a short chubby  bold man with a crooked nose that looked like it must have been broken sometime in his life. he had soft, kind baby blues and all his fingers were short and stubby. must be about 47 i thought to myself. what does he want.

"hey are you alright? you've been sitting there since 1 in the morning."

"ya, im fine thank you." i look back towards the sea.

"mabe you should go home" ya right. like i could do that and face mom and dad. i thought to myself but said instead " no no im fine. i just need some time to myself thank you. bye."

he stayed there for a good 10 minutes then sighed and turned away.

i still didnt know how long i was there for but the sun went up then back down replaced by the moon. and i was still siting there thinking. i finally came up with the idea that if i dont move soon mom and dad or someone will find me and take me back by tracking me sooner or latter.

i stood up and stood there looking like a compleet fool trying to think of a place to go for about half an hour when i heard someone coming. there steps were too soft to be a human and the wind was blowing in the wrong direction for me to catch the scent.

Thump. Thump. Thump. looked both ways trying to find a place to hide but there was none. CRAP!!!

as i was croching ready to spring when my persuer came in view, the footsteps were getting louder and louder. i felt the growl build up in my chest when my persuer steepted through the trees.

sorry its short but that is all of chapter 3. please leave feed back.

here is a song that reminded me of Jeadens love to Alex

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Vampiregirl,

I'm really glad that you have written another chapter, I think they get better with each one you right.

This on is a good cliff hanger.

I particularly like this bit.

short chubby  bold man with a crooked nose that looked like it must have been broken sometime in his life. he had soft, kind baby blues and all his fingers were short and stubby. must be about 47 i thought to myself. what does he want.

Keep it up

Best wishes

Chris

thank you! that really made my day lol and i am about to post as soon as i can. im doing it old fashiond way on paper lol and have no one to edit so i have been doing it myself but thnkyou verry much i will keep u posted!

=) Vampiregirl (=

darling I have to admit that this is even more compelling!(= you caught the feelings just right. I mean, I could feel nervous as Jaeden when i read it. And the ending is also attractive. Well done! Keep me updated on the next chapters (>^ω^<)

yours Les

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service