The Twilight Saga

The Key To My Heart

Banner by: Molly Greeves

Plot:

ALL-HUMAN

Isabella Swan and Emmett Swan are the new students at Forks High. There are lots of Casanova’s in the school, and they use all the girls at the school. They are actually used to getting any girl they wanted. Isabella happens to become bait at the school because she is beautiful and new. Edward Cullen, the captain of the football team is one of the Casanova’s, actually he is the leader. Bella becomes best friends with Edward’s sister and she tells her everything about her brother. Bella has a necklace of her deceased mother Renee and she wears it all the time… Emmett and Alice then come up with the idea of a Challenge for the guys… They are still interested in her after a few weeks and accept… What will happen????

Looking for something to read? Check this out!

A Twist Of Life

Banner by: Molly Greeves

This story happens in the time when Bella has to choose between Edward and Jacob. The whole Twist in this story is that Bella doesn’t choose Edward, she chooses Jacob instead... Why? Because Bella has for some reason found a certain love for kids after she drives past a daycare and sees the mothers and kids hugging and kissing each other... Bella then thinks she can’t have kids with Edward, so she chooses Jacob. That was the hardest decision she ever had to make, but Bella went with her mind instead of with her heart. Bella then marries Jacob, has kids and is having a wonderful life.

After five years-(which then makes Bella 23 years old)- the Volturi went and checked with the Cullen’s to see if Bella was still human, and to their surprise Bella is not even with the Cullen’s anymore. That to them is danger because Bella could reveal their secret. They then find out where she is and go to kill her. That forces the Cullen’s to go and protect Bella and to let her know what is coming for her, because Edward just could not stand anyone hurting Bella because he obviously still loves her.

What will happen then, after Edward hasn’t seen Bella for five years and still loves her and Jacob feeling very protective of his family...

Click Here to Read A Twist Of Life:) and It's sequel Soul Erosion:)

--------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

I appreciate every read, comment and tip to better.

Views: 6729

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Beyond the eyes:)

Thanks so much:) You're too sweet:)

-xxLauren:)
Rue Cullen:)
Ah, a new reader:)

Thank you for reading:) I'm glad you like it!

I love this part of the story. I was crying. You never notice how much some one inspired you until their gone. I wiil always remeber this part it just wasn't apart of a story but it helped me realise how great my cousin was before he died. So thank you. Please keep me updated.

P.S. Never second quest your work. You are a great writter. You connect with your audience and thats a good trait. Keep striving for success.

Takyra:)

You loved this part? That's great:) I thought it was kind of boring... I was having difficulty writing it too, so I just... Lol. I'm sorry to hear about your cousin... I'm glad the part of the story shone in a good light to you:) I wouldn't have liked to have fumbled up the wrong emotions in you...

P.S. You know, second questioning my work is actually another TRAIT I have. I can't help it. If something doesn't seem right to me, it instantly doesn't become interesting. So, something should be just right to me. Lol.
I connect with the audience? That's great. I was hoping on that:)
Thank you for those words of inspiration:)

Your welcome any time and your right about second quest yourself. Keep me updated okay. ;))

No Problem:)

New Reader, you are doing a great job.  Please keep me posted on your updates!

Hey Kelley Brady:)
New Reader:) How I love 'em. Lol.

Thank you. You readers really read things way differently than I do. Seriously. :)
I will surely keep you posted. Promise:)

hi Lauren

it is a good chapter, sad but beautiful.

as always keep me updated!

xoShauny

Hey Shauny:)

Thank You!:) I'm glad you liked it.
I'll be sure to keep you posted.

update now plzzzzzzz or else u will hear from the volituri

Hey Calipso:)

I'll update real soon, don't you worry. And, The Volturi ... You wouldn't... But no need for them, Chapter 13 will be up soon. :)
Thanks For Reading:)

-Lauren:)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service