The Twilight Saga

The Key To My Heart

Banner by: Molly Greeves

Plot:

ALL-HUMAN

Isabella Swan and Emmett Swan are the new students at Forks High. There are lots of Casanova’s in the school, and they use all the girls at the school. They are actually used to getting any girl they wanted. Isabella happens to become bait at the school because she is beautiful and new. Edward Cullen, the captain of the football team is one of the Casanova’s, actually he is the leader. Bella becomes best friends with Edward’s sister and she tells her everything about her brother. Bella has a necklace of her deceased mother Renee and she wears it all the time… Emmett and Alice then come up with the idea of a Challenge for the guys… They are still interested in her after a few weeks and accept… What will happen????

Looking for something to read? Check this out!

A Twist Of Life

Banner by: Molly Greeves

This story happens in the time when Bella has to choose between Edward and Jacob. The whole Twist in this story is that Bella doesn’t choose Edward, she chooses Jacob instead... Why? Because Bella has for some reason found a certain love for kids after she drives past a daycare and sees the mothers and kids hugging and kissing each other... Bella then thinks she can’t have kids with Edward, so she chooses Jacob. That was the hardest decision she ever had to make, but Bella went with her mind instead of with her heart. Bella then marries Jacob, has kids and is having a wonderful life.

After five years-(which then makes Bella 23 years old)- the Volturi went and checked with the Cullen’s to see if Bella was still human, and to their surprise Bella is not even with the Cullen’s anymore. That to them is danger because Bella could reveal their secret. They then find out where she is and go to kill her. That forces the Cullen’s to go and protect Bella and to let her know what is coming for her, because Edward just could not stand anyone hurting Bella because he obviously still loves her.

What will happen then, after Edward hasn’t seen Bella for five years and still loves her and Jacob feeling very protective of his family...

Click Here to Read A Twist Of Life:) and It's sequel Soul Erosion:)

--------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

I appreciate every read, comment and tip to better.

Views: 6683

Replies to This Discussion

Hahahaha, Thanks Lover of Emmet. Happy that you love Edward and Emmett. I love 'em too:)

Happy Birthday for yesterday it was a lovely chapter

Thanks! I'm glad that you enjoyed it Isabelle:)

awwhh that was so cute <3 

i love it !!!

keep me updated!!

Thank You Shaunyyyyy:) I'll be sure to keep you posted:)

HHHHHAAAAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYY BBBBIIIIRRRRTTTTHHHHDDDAAAAYYYYYYYY TTTTTTOOOOOOO YYYYEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW

:) Hope that your birthday is wonderful, memorable, and AMAZING!!! Truly :)

-Jesse

Thank You so much Jesse! I had a great day!
Chapter 14-

I woke up to the faint smell of burnt pancakes as I opened my eyes to the early morning. Emmett, out like a light on his bed, was snoring, still in a major coma from last night. His entire body was splayed across the bed, his arms and legs lamely hanging over the edges. I shook my head and threw my head back, tieing my hair up into a high pony before rushing out of bed and downstairs.

The smell of burnt pancakes meant that Charlie was 'trying' to make something.

As I rushedly turned the corner to the kitchen, I heard Charlie's frantic movements inside of the kitchen. I chuckled and walked in.

"Dad, what are you doing?" I yelled, giggling, over the sound of popping and sizzling in the pan.

"Bells, I'm sorry to have woken you up,
I just had a bit of a mishap." He sighed, and bit his lip. He glanced over his shoulder at a plate full of black pancakes that he was trying to cover. I chuckled, shaking my head. My dad.

"Dad, do you need some help?" I asked, amusedly, leaning back against the kitchen counter.

"No, I'm good here Bells. Don't you worry. I'm just going to clean that up, and continue..." He trailed off. As I knew my dad, I was expecting that answer. He would never ask for help, never admit to ever needing it.

"Yeah right. Let me do that batch for you Dad. It has a better chance of survival in my hands." I laughed and walked pass him toward the pan. Dad sighed and slouched into the closest chair in the kitchen, finally defeated.

"Dad, you tried. I'll give you that much. Besides, it's the thought that counts," I murmured walking over toward him and pecking him on his cheek, "don't sweat it, Charles." I chuckled and he shook his head and shrugged.

After my Dads pancake 'trial', I decided to finish what he had started and add a little more. I figured that we could have our first decent breakfast this morning. I know neither of the boys would mind.

"Dad! Emmett! Breakfast is ready!" I yelled, placing the plate of eggs I had finished making on the table.

Dad rushed into the kitchen, smiling.

"Bells. You outdid yourself." He complimented me, making me blush. I snickered with a chuckle.

"Thanks... Dad."

"Emmett!" I yelled and turned to the fridge to get the juice. I opened it swiftly, resting my hand on my hip as I searched for the jug.

"Chill Bells." I heard Emmett moan. As he said that, I found the jug and took it from the shelf before closing the door. I sighed and turned toward Em.

"By time..." I trailed as I noticed the figure beside him.

"Yeah. I just went to open up for Eddie." Emmett said, rubbing at his eyes, tiredly.

"Oh." Was all I could muster. I stood, with the jug of juice in my left hand with my right hand resting on my hip, my pajamas starting to feel a bit awkward on my body.

"Good morning Mr. Swan. Good morning Bella." Edward greeted, grabbing at his hair, instinctively, a smile spreading across his face as he greeted me.

"Good morning Edward." I said and stood up straight, adjusting my P.J's top right. I looked at Edward with a smile as he still stood smiling back at me. I shook my head and walked toward the kitchen table, setting the jug down.

"So Edward, will you be staying for breakfast?" I asked, sitting down opposite Charlie.

"Uhm, no. I don't think so. I just came to get my house keys from Emmett." He explained, and yawned slightly.

"Where have you been?" I asked, freezing with what I was doing and looking up at him. It sounded as if I said those words in a state of panic. As If I was panicked at what he would have been doing the night before.

"I... Uh." He stuttured, and I frowned, waiting for his answer. I didn't understand my reaction and nosiness toward what he would have been doing. It wasn't my business anyway. A sudden pang of jealousy spread through me like a wild fire, a feeling that I didn't understand. Edward and I weren't together or anything. What is wrong with me?

"I was... I was at the party with Emmett." He finished, sounding as guilty as a cat who had just stolen an entire gallon of milk.

"Oh." Was all I said, before sitting down and fidgeted with the table cloth.

"Yeah, uhm, bro, are you staying or not? Cause I kind of am hungry and if you have no plans of staying then..." Emmett said and yawned.

"Emmett. That's rude." Charlie yelled and Emmett shrugged.

"He's right, Mr. Swan. I guess I should get going then." Edward said and started retreating backward.

"Stay." I said, finally looking up. Why not? He was here now anyway.

"You look famished, and there is plenty of food here, so you might as well." I explained and he nodded slowly, looking at Emmett.

"Do what you must, Bro." Emmett instructed and walked to the table, taking a seat next to my dad.

"Thank you." Edward said and walked toward the seat next to me.

We all ate in silence, as if our thoughts lingered in the air, waiting for an answer. Though silence is usually accompanied with awkwardness, this silence was somehow comfortable. The tension was something else.

Edward, as he ate beside me, was tensed up the entire while that he sat. Sometimes he would look up at me, with longing in his eyes, but then he would quickly look away again. I blew it off as his hangover taking over. The smell that radiated from Emmett and Edward confirmed their over-intake of alcohol. I just ignored this.

After we all finished eating, Emmett offered Edward to freshen up in his room, which Edward accepted. Only problem was that Emmett's room was my room.

Charlie thanked me gratefully before getting up and getting ready to go to work. As he was the Chief, he had authority of his times he could go to work. Not that he ever took advantage of that, this was probably the first and last time.

I washed the dishes, quitely singing and swaying to a song playing in my head. The words rang in my head as if it were some message.

"The one that got away." I sang, clearing up the table, before retreating to the TV room, to catch up on some programs I've missed.

After I got through three episodes, I felt as if I needed to move around a bit. I got up and walked upstairs, deciding to maybe get dressed first.

I got to my room door, planning to knock first before going inside. Who knows what I would see? But as I was about to knock I heard Emmett let out a loud guffaw. I stopped for a moment, listening to what made that noise radiate from Emmett.

"That chick that was with you all night, what was her name again... Natasha. Yeah, quite a looker wasn't she." Emmett said to Edward, I guessed. I heard Edward snicker.

"Yep. Quite a kisser as well." He laughed and my eyes widened.

"What did you guys do upstairs anyway? You looked pretty taken at what she said before she lead you upstairs..." Emmett chuckled.

"Yeah.. Uhm stuff." Edward said, and I heard them high-five each other. I walked backward, startled. Stuff...

I ran into the bathroom. The eavesdropped information lingered in my mind.

'Stuff.'
'...Quite a kisser.'

I instantly broke out into an hysterical cry. I didn't understand these emotions but I couldn't stop them. I felt as if I had been betrayed in some way. I felt empty.

These emotions confused me. I had never felt this hurt because of anything that had ever happened to me. The feeling raised an answer to my curious thoughts swirling in my mind. The feeling I had rejected all this time.

I am in love with Edward Cullen.

Authors Note:)

Hey all! This chapter had already been written like a day after I posted the other one, but I forgot to post it.... Silly me. But as most of you know, I might not continue with this story... I'm still not too sure. I've really been having a serious case of writers block, and my enthusiasm to write just doesn't seem to be there any longer..

But with all that said, I had to post this chapter... After all, I had put effort into it. Lol.

So, I hope you enjoy:)

-LaurenLewis:)

Hey Lauren!

Thank you for posting another chapter!  I hope you get inspired to write more soon.  I am, however, a little confused here.  If Edward has feelings for Bella, why does he act like this?  Is he unaware of her deepening feelings for him, or are they trying to make her jealous, or was he just showing off in front of his friends?  How does it follow on from the previous chapter?  Please let me know what you were/ he was thinking here.  Then maybe it could also inspire you to write some more?  Hope so!

S

Hey Seugnet:)

Ahhh... I knew it would be confusing!!! Lol...

Remember... Edward is still... Edward. The same Edward the story started off with. Of course, people change but not fully. I've written this chapter with a friend I had, in mind. She was a rebel but then she became sweeter and we grew up together being best friends. But as life caught up to her, she changed. One cannot hide a trait when its been with you for so long... So, to put it clearly, Yes... Edward was trying to hide from the person he was trying to be. After a wild night, which he didn't have in a long time, he realised that reputation his also a problem. And if that meant being one guy to Bella and then another to his friends then so be it.
Lol, I bet I just made no sense up there but if you want me to clear it up a bit more.... Ask:) lol

Thanks so Much for reading Seugnet:) I really appreciate it! :)
-Lauren

I am so glad that you updated! I loved this chapter! Edward is still same old Edward, isn't he? :( oh well! I still love his guts haha! I feel bad for Bella though. Mostly because she heard that conversation and then she realized that she is in love with Edward! :) I hope Edward will realize that she likes him, and I kinda think he likes her. Ya I'm pretty sure he does! ;) This update was so amazayn! I loved it! I really do hope you update really soon! Because this story is just too good! So please update really fast. Like I said before, this is amazayn!:) I love this story!!!!!!!!
Your friend,
OneDirectionInfection

OneDirectionInfection:)

Auuuhhhwww, Thanks:) You're too sweet!:)

Yes, there are lots of mixed emotions going on and maybe just maybe if I can get another chapter out, I'll be able to explain furthur:)

Thanks For Reading!
-Lauren:)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service