The Twilight Saga

The Key To My Heart

Banner by: Molly Greeves

Plot:

ALL-HUMAN

Isabella Swan and Emmett Swan are the new students at Forks High. There are lots of Casanova’s in the school, and they use all the girls at the school. They are actually used to getting any girl they wanted. Isabella happens to become bait at the school because she is beautiful and new. Edward Cullen, the captain of the football team is one of the Casanova’s, actually he is the leader. Bella becomes best friends with Edward’s sister and she tells her everything about her brother. Bella has a necklace of her deceased mother Renee and she wears it all the time… Emmett and Alice then come up with the idea of a Challenge for the guys… They are still interested in her after a few weeks and accept… What will happen????

Looking for something to read? Check this out!

A Twist Of Life

Banner by: Molly Greeves

This story happens in the time when Bella has to choose between Edward and Jacob. The whole Twist in this story is that Bella doesn’t choose Edward, she chooses Jacob instead... Why? Because Bella has for some reason found a certain love for kids after she drives past a daycare and sees the mothers and kids hugging and kissing each other... Bella then thinks she can’t have kids with Edward, so she chooses Jacob. That was the hardest decision she ever had to make, but Bella went with her mind instead of with her heart. Bella then marries Jacob, has kids and is having a wonderful life.

After five years-(which then makes Bella 23 years old)- the Volturi went and checked with the Cullen’s to see if Bella was still human, and to their surprise Bella is not even with the Cullen’s anymore. That to them is danger because Bella could reveal their secret. They then find out where she is and go to kill her. That forces the Cullen’s to go and protect Bella and to let her know what is coming for her, because Edward just could not stand anyone hurting Bella because he obviously still loves her.

What will happen then, after Edward hasn’t seen Bella for five years and still loves her and Jacob feeling very protective of his family...

Click Here to Read A Twist Of Life:) and It's sequel Soul Erosion:)

--------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

I appreciate every read, comment and tip to better.

Views: 6693

Replies to This Discussion

Smiles, are what I thrive on sharing. Lol:)
Chapter 18-

Alice's sleepover was a fun success. Well, for me, anyway. It wasn't all about hardcore partying, as one would think. Though the dancing was extremely hardcore in Edward's eyes. My guess? Alice and Jasper slow dancing was hardcore to Edward.

But, in a nutshell, it was a crazy triple-date. Definitely a night to remember.

I groaned as I turned over onto my other side, facing Emmett on his bed. He sighed softly before his eyes fluttered open.

"Hungry." Was all he muttered, before he jumped up and rushed downstairs to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes, yawning. Emmett. What a ray of sunshine in the morning. I sighed before getting out of bed, and walking downstairs.

Charlie was seated at the kitchen table, reading his newspaper with coffee in his one hand, while Emmett was at the fridge, rummaging his way through.

"Good morning, Dad." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Hey Bells." He smiled and motioned for me to sit. He sipped his coffee as I sat down.

I layed my head on my hands and closed my eyes.

"How was that party you two went to?" He asked, glancing up from the newspaper quickly before reading again.

"Good." I yawned, rubbing my eyes.

"Oh. Emmett described it as being 'awesome'." Charlie explained, drinking from his coffee quickly. I smiled and shook my head.

"Yeah. You could say that." I muttered, tiredly. A silence enveloped us, except for the noise coming from the fridge, which Emmett was raiding.

"So how's school?" Charlie asked, and I shrugged, nonchalontly. Small talk? Definitely not Charles Swan's forte.

"Fine, I guess." I said, and Charlie looked at me quickly.

"Just fine? I thought that because of that guy, Dr. Cullen's kid, Edwin I think, that school would be more than fine Bella." Charlie muttered and I shook my head. Charlie's headed into an awkward territory with that one, and he knows it. Besides, I didn't take Charlie to be into knowing his daughters' relationships with guys.

"Yeah." I said and laughed. Better not answer his question. I rubbed the back of my neck quickly.

Charlie realised that I wasn't going to talk, and then went on to terrorise Em.

"How about you, son?" Charlie asked, causing Em to shrug.

"Yeah, I've got a girlfriend. Rosalie." He stated, taking a bite out of his weirdly-looking concoction sandwhich. I shook my head. Where he got the space to store that food, I wouldn't know.

"Rosalie? Why does that sound familiar?" Charlie wondered, thinking hard with his eyes closed.

"Rosalie Whitlock?" Dad asked, his eyes widening.

"Yeah, that's the one!" Em grinned, taking a bite out of his disgusting looking sandwich.

"She's a striking one, Em. Well done." My dad congratulated Emmett with an appreciative nod. My head shot up, and I watched amusedly as Em hugged my Charlie. Seriously? He congratulates Emmett on Rose but interrogates me about Edward? What's up with that?

"You think? You approve of me having a girlfriend, then?" Em asked, smiling hugely, before his smile faltered and he shrugged quickly.

"Yeah. Just... Be safe." Charlie mumbled softly, shyly. I giggled as Emmett's face went ten shades of red. He moved quickly from my dad's embrace and took a bite from his sandwich to avoid answering. Yeah, look who's shy of talking about the 'you know' now.

I chuckled louder and sat up straight.

"That goes to you too, Bella." Charlie added, and I immediately stopped laughing, and bit on my lip.

"Sure." I mumbled and stood up awkwardly trying to get away from what could happen here. I had a sudden urge to... Go upstairs. Yeah, that's what I should do.

"I've heard great things about this Edwin, Bella, but boys will be boys." Charlie said, and I stifled a giggle. Once more, one more time of Charlie calling Edward, 'Edwin' and I'll burst into hysterics.

"You see, Edwin-" and that was it. I burst out laughing, causing Em to laugh as well.

"What?" Charlie asked puzzled.

"Dad..." I giggled, leaning into the chair limply, " Its Edward, not Edwin." I laughed hitting the top of the table. I cannot wait to tell 'Edwin' this!

"Oh." Charlie said, before gulping his coffee down and looking at his wristwatch awkwardly.

"Wow. Is that the time? I got to go! See you guys later." Charlie rushed out of the kitchen. Wow, not the king of excuses then?

Em and I were in stitches by the time we heard the front door close.

"Way to go, Bells!" Em high-fived me. I kept laughing and shook my head, the sound coming out of me quickly dissapearing. I was becoming all too sure that I looked like a retared seal now.

~~

"Yeah," I giggled, covering my face, "and my dad kept on calling you Edwin." I chuckled again, and he stared at me.

I pursed my lips, stifling my laugh, waiting for his reaction. This is bound to be priceless!

"Edwin? Bella, that is so not a sexy name. I thought you're dad would at least be a bit more creative?" He said in disbelief. I raised my eyebrow. Not as funny as I thought it would be. What a bummer.

"Well, who said 'Edward' is a sexy name anyway?" I asked and he gaped, freezing. Gosh, I love doing that to him! It's the most fun thing ever!

"You're actually always bumming me out? You never have anything nice to say about me. My feelings are hurt, Bella." He said, mocking fake hurt. Or at least I thought and hoped so.

"Hey, I don't mean anything I say, okay? It's just, when I'm around you, I became this carefree, lighthearted person. I like her, and I like the fact that you bring her out in me." I murmured, grabbing his hand. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Ah, you're cute when you're so sincere." He smiled, and grabbed me into a hug. I can mentally picture what we must look like, sitting on his sofa in his oversized room with the light streaming in through the glass walls. This moment, to me, is picture perfect.

A quiet knock sounded at the door. I immediately pulled away from Edward and sat up straight next to him instead of leaning. He eyed me, a little hurt, and I shrugged, running my hand through my hair. It could be anyone, and I'd rather we be decent if it were his parents.

"Come inside." He muttered, and took my hands in his. I resisted, but he pulled it tight, smiling successfully.

"Edward?" The sweet voice of Edwards' mom wafted into the room. See?

"Yes, mom?" He answered as she opened the door. She stepped inside with a warm smile on her face.

"Hello Bella." She greeted sweetly.

"Hello Mrs. Cullen. How are you?" I asked, smiling.

"Oh please call me Esme," she smiled, "and I'm doing wonderfully, thank you." I nodded, smiling. Her motherly aura was wafting inside of the room, and I enveloped the feel of it. For too long, had this feeling been missing. My hands tightened in Edward's.

"Mom, is there anything you wanted?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows, though smiling at his wonderful mother.

"Yes, I needed you for something, but it's fine. I see that you're busy now. No need." She smiled before turning around to leave.

"It was nice to see you again, Bella." She smiled before leaving the room. I turned to Edward, and sighed.

"You have a wonderful mother." I stated and he smirked, before biting his lip.

"I know," he grinned, "but what brought that on?"

"I've missed the feel of motherly love. With my mom being... Gone, its hard to... you know, to remember what it feels like. But your mom, she's something. She hardly knows me, yet that love she holds for her family exudes toward me. She's made me feel... Loved again." I sighed.

"Loved? But I love you Bella." He said, pulling me to him, smirking.

"I know. Motherly love, I mean." And I felt him nod.

"I knew that," he smirked, "I just needed another reason to confirm my love for you." He hugged me tighter to him. A silence soared through the room, a comfortable silence. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Edward. Hadn't you once asked me to show you pictures of my mother?" I asked, remembering that I had brought an album with me. I figured that, because he asked a few days ago, I could show it to him today. I had just finished compiling it yesterday.

"Yes. Why, yes I did." He smiled, and I got up and walked to my bag, retrieving the huge photo album from my it. I sighed before turning and walking back toward him.

"Its the only memories I have of her. And, of course, the necklace." I smiled, sitting down next to him.

I opened the album, to the opening picture of my mom, Em and I on the beach.

"She looks so much like you." Edward murmured, astonished. I glanced up at him with a smile.

"Yeah, I've heard that all too much times." I laughed, leaning into his arms. I kept on turning the pages through pictures of my mom's wedding, my first birthday party-which I was complimented on by Edward with him saying 'You were just as adorable then' with a kiss- and then just normal everyday pictures. I became emotional then. Yeah, I actually started crying.

"Bella..." Edward soothed me by wrapping me in his arms tightly. I cried into his chest. I had kept these emotions in for too long, pretending I was fine. I had to be, because my mom would've wanted that. But here, as I went through the pictures remembering, with Edward by my side, I couldn't help it.

At that moment, I couldn't care if I was crying in front of Edward or that I was acting like a big baby. No, all that mattered was that I needed release. An emotional release of the past few months. I never seemed to have tears to shed when it came to my mom. Even at her funeral. The only time I cried was when her body was being lowered into the ground. My mothers carefree attitude and grace made me satisfied that she was on her way to a better, happier place. And that's what consoled me, what made me okay with her being gone.

But, here and now, I just kind of miss her, that's all. It just seems like there's so much I would like to tell her about my life here with Charlie. About Edward. About the great friends I made. I can picture her gushing about how gorgeous Edward is, and that she would be 'proud' of me at the choice. I inwardly smiled.

No, the reason I'm crying? Because I miss my mother and her silliness. Yes. That's what she would want to be missed for. I smiled into Edward's chest, the crying stopped, replaced with happiness? Yeah, happiness.

~~

"Just a few more metres Bella." Edward encouraged me, and I groaned, walking through the shrubbery holding his hand tightly. Where on earth he was taking me, I wouldn't know. He had suggested that we go on a proper date. A date with just him and me. A date I didn't know involved me walking on no exact trail through an unknown forest. I swear it felt as if we were in one of those Wrong Turn movies.

And then he held a few branches apart and my breath hitched, as I gazed through the path it created.

Purple. Purple flowers covering the entire ground except a clear space in the middle of it. It was absolutely breathtaking! Edward smirked, noticing my reaction.

"You gonna stand there all day?" He asked, chuckling and I shook my head quickly, walking through the branches. A huge clearing of purple flowers, filled with sunlight. I sighed, and had the urge to surge through the pretty flowers. I felt like picking them, and containing them in my pocket to protect their beauty. I chose option one of course. As soon as I stepped through the branches, I took off running, causing the pretty flowers to fly out around me. I smiled, continuing to run, the inner child in me taking over. I stopped as I entered the little clearing in the middle of the purpies. Yes, that what I'll call them. The 'Purpies'. I chuckled.

I turned to look at Edward and caught him staring at me in wonder, a breathtaking smile-even more breathtaking than the purpies- across his face. I blushed, and stuck my tongue out at him, causing him to laugh. He made his way over to me, the purpies on either side of him radiating against his skin, making him glow. Picture-Purpie-Perfect! I smiled at him.

"Gosh Edward, this place is incredible!" I exclaimed and he chuckled, taking my hands and sitting us down. I sat in between his legs and leaned my head back against his chest.

"How did you find it?" I asked, and picked a purpie, playing with it in my hands.

"I was out hiking one day, and stumbled upon it. Ever since then, I've been visiting it. Its kind of become my 'thinking circle'" he chuckled.

"More like Purpie Village." I murmured thoughtfully. Edward bursted out laughing.

"What did you just call it?" He laughed, and I shrugged smiling.

"Purpie Village. You know, for the purple flowers." I smiled, and I felt him shake his head.

"Adorable." I thought I heard him whisper before it went silent.

I twirled the flower around in my hands, taking in the wide arrays of purple it shone in the sunlight.

My hand suddenly went up to my necklace and I sighed. Edward and my relationship wouldn't have happened if it weren't for this necklace. My mom's necklace. Even now, with her being gone, she's looking out for me in her own way. With the, her competition. I giggled.

"I guess I win, then?" Edward asked, putting his hand over mine gently. "I got the necklace- I win the competition." He stated, and I smiled.

"I've got the key to your heart." He murmured and I glanced up at him, with a sigh.

"I couldn't have said it any better."

*Authors Note:

Hey! *Waves* Chapter 18:) Well, one thing I can say about it is that it took a whole lot out of me. Lol. But I hope you enjoyed it? Yeah?

One More Chapter. One more, and The Key to My Heart will be over. Its an extremely emotional moment but she's calling out to me- Yeah. It's time to finish up:)

Leave me your thoughts? Please?:)

Smile Always:
LaurenLewis:)

FIRST!!!

Okay, now I shall read :)

Oh Lauren, you seriously gotta stop doing that! I'm close to tears now, and that's not funny! :)

I love the way you introduced the meadow into the story and its name 'The Purple village' lol I also liked how Edward said 'I've got the key to your heart' I burst out in an obnoxiously loud AWWWW, then once again, looked around to see if anyone saw. You're bringing out my emotions more and more with every coming chapter. 

And speaking of chapters, I'm sad as well that the story is ending. I hate when books end, because I get so attached to the stories that I feel like it's one of the many universes I live in, and to think of it ending...
well, I'm going to be sad :)

Okay, I'm almost done ranting, but I couldn't help but bring up that awkward part with Charlie. You explained it perfectly with my last chapter when you said you could 'feel the awkwardness seeping through the screen' Haha, I liked it though. Great update, and I cannot wait to read the last chapter.

With all love,

Jesse

Lol. Tears? I brought you to tears? Aww. Lol:)

Jesse, it's the 'Purpie' Village. Lol. With the 'key to your heart' quote, well I decided that the stories name has got to mean something, and then that popped into my head! It was like an 'Aw Yeah' *air punch* kind of thought. Hahaha. I guess it's an 'Awww', for an 'Awww.' Lol. You made me aww with Secretive so... Yeah:)

It is sad. I'm sad as well. Just thinking of finishing it. And I can understand the feeling. When stories end, it's like why!! I feel like ordering the author to continue, but now that I understand just what the writer goes through, well- I feel bad for 'why'ing those authors. Lol.

Yeah. I'm as awkward, if not more, than Charlie. So I kind of understand the awkwardness 'seeping' through the screen thing. I feel it.

I'm glad you liked it! Overjoyed that it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I had a really tough time writing it, Lol.

Now, for writing the finale to The Key to My Heart:)

Thanks so much for the wondeful comment, Jesse:)

Keep Smiling!
Lauren:)
Lol. Yes, you're first! Guess you're the only one still reading my story. Lol. Thank you! :)

Love it!  And your own beautiful meadow scene!  All the elements are coming together beautifully.  I am sorry the story is almost at an end!  Can't wait for that last chapter!

Seugnet:)

I'm glad you liked it:) I really am:)

I absolutely loved the meadow scene in Twilight, so I just had to include a Bella/Edward/Meadow scene. It was an absolute must for me! Lol. Though I didn't want it to be exactly the same. So I changed it up a bit.

Yeah, It's pretty sad that I have to finish, but there's nothing more to write:) Just that one last chapter. I'll post the last chapter as soon as I've finished with it:)

-Lauren:)

hi its calipso luv it all miss u guys so much see ya soon

AWWWW this was so cute.

I love it

Alyssa:)

Great! You loved it! Thanks for reading:)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service