The Twilight Saga

The Key To My Heart

Banner by: Molly Greeves

Plot:

ALL-HUMAN

Isabella Swan and Emmett Swan are the new students at Forks High. There are lots of Casanova’s in the school, and they use all the girls at the school. They are actually used to getting any girl they wanted. Isabella happens to become bait at the school because she is beautiful and new. Edward Cullen, the captain of the football team is one of the Casanova’s, actually he is the leader. Bella becomes best friends with Edward’s sister and she tells her everything about her brother. Bella has a necklace of her deceased mother Renee and she wears it all the time… Emmett and Alice then come up with the idea of a Challenge for the guys… They are still interested in her after a few weeks and accept… What will happen????

Looking for something to read? Check this out!

A Twist Of Life

Banner by: Molly Greeves

This story happens in the time when Bella has to choose between Edward and Jacob. The whole Twist in this story is that Bella doesn’t choose Edward, she chooses Jacob instead... Why? Because Bella has for some reason found a certain love for kids after she drives past a daycare and sees the mothers and kids hugging and kissing each other... Bella then thinks she can’t have kids with Edward, so she chooses Jacob. That was the hardest decision she ever had to make, but Bella went with her mind instead of with her heart. Bella then marries Jacob, has kids and is having a wonderful life.

After five years-(which then makes Bella 23 years old)- the Volturi went and checked with the Cullen’s to see if Bella was still human, and to their surprise Bella is not even with the Cullen’s anymore. That to them is danger because Bella could reveal their secret. They then find out where she is and go to kill her. That forces the Cullen’s to go and protect Bella and to let her know what is coming for her, because Edward just could not stand anyone hurting Bella because he obviously still loves her.

What will happen then, after Edward hasn’t seen Bella for five years and still loves her and Jacob feeling very protective of his family...

Click Here to Read A Twist Of Life:) and It's sequel Soul Erosion:)

--------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

I appreciate every read, comment and tip to better.

Views: 6727

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 19-

17 Years Later.

"Good morning, love," Edward greeted, pulling me tightly toward his body as we lay in bed. I sighed, and turned with a smile.

"Good morning to you, handsome," I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

We lay, staring into each others eyes, tiredly. Times like these, when I could just stare into my husband's eyes and think back on everything we had gone through to get to this moment, are cherished. My second day in Forks. Meeting Alice and Rose. Meeting the infamous 'Him'. The competition. Meeting his family. Slowly becoming his friend. Best friends. Dating. Love. Marriage. Children. Life.

"Mommy," Carlie moaned. I turned quickly, breaking Edward's gaze, and turned toward her. She stood, rubbing her eyes, clutching her blanket tightly in her hand, it trailing behind her. I smiled and opened my arms for her.

Carlie, my gorgeous 5 year old daughter. Her features were dominated by Edwards looks, while she held characteristics and traits of mine. Like talking in her sleep and always wanting to be independant- even at the tender age of 5. Her bronze colored hair and green eyes, that always shone lively, always made me think of Edward. No matter what.

"I was having nightmares," She murmured, rubbing at her eyes, as she was cradled in my arms.

"Oh, I'm sorry angel. Though I did tell you not to watch that movie with Josh last night." I smirked. The parent is always right.

"But I wanted to. I'm a big girl and," she yawned, "I can watch that," she said sleepily. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Oh sweetheart," I laughed and hugged her to me. Even with her being five years old, she wasn't too big for her age. She's medium heighted, yet still holding a healthy weight.

I layed back with her in my arms, next to Edward, who was grinning at my conversation with Carlie. I stuck my tongue out at him playfully, whispering 'I'm the better parent' with a smirk. He shook his head and opened his arms, so that I could lay her in it.

Soon enough, Carlie fell back into a deep sleep as we noticed her murmurs erupting out of her the second she started dreaming.

"Daddy catch them!" I heard her sleepily murmur slowly, causing Edward to grin even more.

"Still the better parent?" He asked softly, and I shrugged. Really Carlie? Edward's head, just got, arrogantly, way bigger.

As I had a stare down with Edward, we heard multiple things clatter downstairs and I flinched, waiting for the noise to stop. Edward looked over at me, and closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep. He clutched Carlie just a little tighter. What kind of husband did I marry? Apparently, a lazy one. I sighed, heavily, over-exaggerating it to cause Edward to maybe go downstairs and check? But no, he mock snores, louder than my sigh. I get up, not before smacking him on whatever I can get-which earned me a cheeky grin from him and the satisfaction of getting revenge-, to make my way downstairs. I walked toward the living room, the apparent place the noise erupted from, cautiously. What if it was a burgler? A muttation or something? What if... It's E.T? I shook my head. No. No time for such silly thoughts at this moment in time.

I walked into the living room, finding Josh on his knees in search for something under the couch.

"Josh?" I asked, and his head came up quickly, hitting the bottom of the couch.

"Ow!" He shouted, rubbing the back of his head at the spot it hit, vigarously, getting up more cautiously. I giggled slightly before composing myself. Clumsy little child.

"Mom! You scared me!" He exclaimed and rolled his eyes. I shook my head, with a smile.

"Good morning to you, too," I said, smiling.

"Oh yeah. Sorry. Morning," He muttered, still rubbing at his head, causing his brown locks to go into disarray.

"What's with the noise? It's 7 in the morning," I yawned and he shook his head, looking around again quickly, realisation sinking in.

"Sorry about that. Have you seen my baseball glove? I can't find it anywhere and I really need it for todays game."

"In the top drawer in Carlie's playroom. Where I had, just yesterday, told you it was." I sighed. Yes, scatter-brained ten year old? Check! Overly exhausted, always thinking mother? Double check!

"Thanks a million, Mom!" He exclaimed and kissed my cheek, making a run for the stairs. Before he rushed up, he stopped midway quickly.

"Oh and tell Dad, the game starts at 8:00 please," he said before making his way hastily oward Carlie's playroom.

I shook my head, and went over to the kitchen to make something for Josh to eat before he's off to his game. Nevermind telling Edward that he needs to get his son to his baseball game. I'll leave him, because he had earlier, let me come down all alone. I smiled cheekily.

"Josh!" I called out a few minutes later, pouring milk into a jug and setting it next to his cereal bowl.

"Mom, I'm kind of busy. I'll be right there!" He yelled back and I shook my head. Did he just play the 'I'll be right there,' card on me? Oh no he didn't!

"Josh Jared Cullen! If you don't come down here right now, so help me-"

"Woah, Mom! You don't want Carlie to hear those kind of words now, do you?" Josh smirked, rushing into the kitchen and sitting at the island, his hazel eyes twinkling playfully. I placed the cereal bowl and milk in front of him, laughing. Jared was given as Josh's second name because it was Edward's best friends name. The friend whose death had somehow altered Edward's perception of life, and brought him slowly into mine.

"Eat. It'll help you today, believe me." I smiled and kissed his head, before making my way up stairs to wake my gorgeous, lazy and ever-so-helpful husband and daughter.

"Edward," I whispered, shaking him as he seemed to have actually have fallen asleep next to Carlie again.

"Edward!" I shook him again, with no answer.

"Mommy," Instead Carlie wakes up, moving into a sitting position, rubbing at her eyes. I smiled at her, and she tiredly shot back a toothy grin.

Great. Carlie's awake.

"Carlie, sweetheart, why don't you wake Daddy up and then come down for breakfast?" I asked, slyly, and she stopped the rubbing at her eyes quickly, her green orbs shining with excitement.

"You mean, I get to jump on your bed Mommy?" She asked and I nodded slowly, winking at her.

"And then I get food?" She asked, and I grinned, nodding. Food was always on top of Carlie's list.

"Yay!" She exclaimed, getting up quickly and beginning her wrath on Edward's sleeping form. I chuckled and walked out of the room, not before encouraging her to not come down until she 'wakes' Daddy up. She gleefully agreed.

I walked down the stairs, carefully, still not in total control of my balance. For so long- at least ever since I could walk- had I had a problem with my balance. Even now, as a grown woman, I had to rely on the railing of the stairs to keep me from tumbling forward. Well, at least, I get to be a good example to my kids.

Josh sat patiently at the table as I entered the kitchen, tapping his fingertips lightly, gazing out of the window. My beautiful son. Many say that he looks like the male version of what I would like, which also probably is why he is more of a momma's boy.

"Mom. Where's Dad? We only have 30 ninutes left." He complained, looking up, checking his wristwatch as he spoke to me.

"He'll be right down, sweetie." I reassured him, grinning. And I was right. Two minutes later, Carlie came hopping down the stairs joyfully, towing Edward along by hand. I just smirked.

"Ah, Dad! Finally!" Josh sighed gustfully in relief. Edward looked at him, puzzled, ran his hand through his hair, his eyes sleepy.

"What I miss?" Edward asked, yawning.

"Don't tell me you forgot? You promised!" Josh exclaimed, disbelief clouding his features. Edward turned to me, slowly, still confused. I raised my eyebrow. Edward had honestly forgotten his promise to his son?

"You promised, Dad! I can't believe it! You forgot!" Josh yelled and I stifled a giggle. I think Edward and I are still a bit too young for the Alzheimers disease or any other old-age disease to be affecting Edward's memory. It's either that, or I have the memory of an elephant. I prefer the latter.

"The game, Dad! You promised to take me and watch my game today!" Josh sighed, exasperatedly. I folded my arms, still smirking.

"Yeah, Edward. It starts in 15 minutes!" I said, and soon enough Edward regained his memory and realisation set in.

"Oh, shoot! Jo, I'm so sorry! I'll be right down!" Edward yelled as he rushed upstairs to change.

Josh stood, shaking his head with a shrug.

"What are we going to do with that man?" He asked sarcastically, causing me to lauigh.

"Don't worry sweetheart. It's old age," I joked and kissed Josh on his forehad, before moving to pick up Carlie, who had been watching the scene attentively.

"You hungry?" I asked, and she shook her head no. I raised my eyebrows. Hadn't she agreed just now that she wanted breakfast?

"Really? Your tummy's not hungry?" I asked and she shook her head again. I didn't believe it. Carlie would eat all day if she could.

"No, Mommy! I'm excited! Today we're going out with Grandma Esme, Aunt Rose and Aunt Alice!" She exclaimed.

"Ah! I'd forgotten about that," I guess I didn't have a brain of an elephant after all. Carlie takes the crown. I smiled lovingly at her, pecking her cheek.

"You're such a clever girl!"

Our day out with Alice, Rose and Esme was great fun. We did all the girly things one would do on a 'girl's day out', which meant treating Carlie as if she were a grown up as well. She was overjoyed! In conclusion for Carlie, the day out was 'Awesome!'

Carlie and I sat on the porch, nibbling on soft gummy sweets, as she explained to me everything that she's been doing at pre-school, who her friends are and how her teacher would often call on her helping hand. As she explained all of this to me excitedly I soon heard the sound of Edwards car come up the road. He pulled into the drive as I looked at my wristwatch. Only 4. I looked up and noticed the sun still high up in the sky, everything beautifully lit. Strange weather for summer. For Forks that is.

Josh got out of the car, strolling glumly toward where Carlie and I sat. Edward followed, smiling.

"How was it, Joshy! You win?" Carlie asked, jumping up and down.

"Alright Car." He answered, effectively killing her buzz. Something seems wrong. He would never have just an 'alright' day of baseball.

"What's wrong, Josh?" I asked, motioning for him to sit next to me.

He sighed deeply, biting his lip before running his hand through his hair. An obvious habit he had picked up from his father, I see. I grinned. Josh sat down next to me, slouched.

"We lost the game, Mom," he murmured, and leaned into me. Oh. This must be his first loss then. I hugged him to my side, caressing his head.

"Oh, Josh. We need to learn to lose once in a while as well, you know. Us, human beings, hate the feeling of losing and not being at the top but life doesn't always allow us all to fulfill our wishes and hopes. There has to always be a winner and a loser, whether we like it or not. This time round, though, you came off losing but there's always another time for you to redeem yourselves and win again. To regain your spirit. I promise that feeling will cloud all of this sadness of losing. Don't be too hard on yourself, sweetheart." I said and kissed his hair.

"I know, Mom. Thank you," a small smile played on his lips, his face still a bit glum.

Edward stood on the edge of the porch, his hands in his front pockets, leaning against a pillar. He watched our exchange lovingly, his famous jock 'crooked' grin on his face. He winked at me as I watched him, causing me to blush. I could never stop loving this man. Never. He's my everything. My life. My soulmate. I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life. I smiled at my husband, exuding my love with the smile. This wonderful person gave me everything I would want. Love, family and marriage. I have so much to be thankful for.

"Mommy!" Carlie exclaimed. "Can we play?" She asked, holding out Josh's basketball in her hands, panting. She had probably run up to get it when she heard that Josh was grumpy. She knew that this would cheer him up.

"Yeah," he sighed, shaking his head. "Yeah! Can we play?" Josh asked, excitedly, breaking our embrace with a pleading smile. His eyes were gone of all sadness from his loss, it now being replaced with excitement.

"Yeah, Mommy. Can we play?" Edward asked, biting his lip to keep from laughing. I though for a moment, scrunching my nose up as they waited. I nodded slowly, causing Josh and Carlie to jump up, excitedly.

"Still the better parent," I whispered in Edward's ear as we walked pass him toward our basketball net in the backyard. He chuckled, shrugging as he followed.

With Edward and I being, or rather having the basketball talent- I smiled at the memory of high school- we made an effort to teach our kids to play. And they seems to have the talent as well. Basketball blood runs in the family. More from my side, though. Well at least that what I think.

Carlie and I were successfully defeating the male team, in an intense battle. Well, with Carlie being little, it's kind of an advantage. Though I never tell Edward this. It's always fun to break their ego's and kill their spirits. I bounced the ball over to Carlie, and she wickedly grinned at me before throwing it back to me as I scored.

"Well, doesn't this look fun," I heard the voice of my mother-in-law murmur, as the rest of the family erupted with applause. We stopped playing, turning in the direction of the sound.

Esme, Alice, Rose, Em, Jasper, Carlisle and Adam stood on the edge of the court watching us. I blushed and shook my head. I didn't think Esme was serious when she had said that they were coming over for dinner. I hadn't prepared anything.

"Grandma and Grandpa!" Carlie exclaimed, running in the direction of her grandparents. We all stood, chuckling at her excitement.

"What about me, Car? Where's my hearty welcome?" Em pretended to be hurt, touching his heart gently.

"Uncle Em! I do love you, too! I do love you a lot. You're momma's little brother so I must love you." And that caused us all to land up in stitches. Yes. Carlie was technically stating that she was forced to love Em because he's my brother. Humourous child- I must say.

"Deeper, Car. I'm scarred for life now!" Em mocked, going onto his knees, clutching at his chest.

"Uncle Em! No!" Carlie dramtically ran toward him, unaware that he wasn't serious. She hugged him tightly when she reached him and we all couldn't help but smile. Carlie is really the cutest. Em picked her up and spun her around quickly, her giggles overtaking all sounds in the yard.

"Ah, Dad! I haven't had one of those in years!" Adam complained to Em, over her giggling and we all laughed.

"Brother!" Alice squealed, rushing over to Edward, her arms wide open. I chuckled, walking over to Em.

"Hello brother." I laughed, standing up on my tip-toes to hug him, with Carlie still held tightly in his arms.

"Bells!" He exclaimed. "When last have I seen you?" He asked, shaking his head dissaprovingly. "You've grown!" He dramatically gushed.

"Yesterday, Emmett. Yesterday was the last time you saw me." I shook my head, laughing and kissed his cheek. Carlie gasped, covering her mouth with her hands. I looked up at her worriedly.

"What's wrong, angel? Are you hurt?" I asked frantically, reaching out for her.

"No Mommy. You kissed Uncle Em! And Daddy saw!" She whispered, shocked, and I burst into a fit of giggles. Em joined in and we laughed at her foolishness. I went on to greet the rest of the family that I hadn't seen the afternoon.

"Esme. I had totally forgotten that you guys were coming over. I hadn't prepared anything," I lied. I had to lie.

"Not to worry, sweetheart. We knew you would forget... Or weren't expecting us," she raised her eyebrows giggling, "so we came prepared. The food is in the kitchen."

"You're the best, Mom!" I hugged her again. Soon, our greeting was cut short as we all rushed inside because a few raindrops had started splattering down onto us.

As the family all settled in the entertainment room, after dinner, I leaned against the door-frame, relishing in just how close we've become. How a loss of a loved one, my mom, caused me to gain more.. How it mad me happier, somehow? More carefree even? How that incident strengthened new bonds in my life. I glanced over at Alice and Jasper who were giggling at Carlie's antics as she displayed and performed a dream she had, to them. Their relationship blossomed each coming day. Even now as Alice was a bit more plump with her pregnancy with her first born, she somehow still glowed with love and calm. Jasper had fitted right into the family, as well. I giggled at the memory of Edward and Jasper's first encounter. I had to tame Edward all evening, but it was worth it as Edward soon realised that they were the real thing and were meant to be together. And then when they married, it just finalised any loose thoughts and concerns wondering around in overprotective Edward's head.

Then there's Em and Rose, who by now are also happily married. They have Adam, their gorgeous 10 year old son. Em and Rose had a fast-paced love and only 2 short months after Em had graduated- one year after us- he had proposed, claiming her to become his Mrs. Rosalie Swan- My sister.

And Carlisle and Esme, whose family of four had quickly grown into a family of 9 as we all tied the knot. They couldn't have been more happier.

"What are you thinking about?" Edward whispered in my ear as he wound his arms around my waist and layed his chin on my shoulder.

"Nothing." I grinned, and kissed his cheek. "Where's Josh?" I asked, realising that he wasn't here.

"Out back with Adam." Edward smiled. Josh and Adam together? Alone? Not such a good idea.

"I'll check on them," I murmured, before rushing out, not before kissing Edward lovingly on his awaiting lips. My beautiful husband. Our relationship grew so quickly that Edward had proposed on the day of graduation. We waited a year though, to get firmly stuck into our studies, before officially marrying. I got to have my beautiful white wedding I had always dreamed of. A gorgeous white wedding to a gorgeous husband. Not too long after that had we conceived Josh and Carlie. My life then felt complete and filled with happiness.

"Josh! Adam!" I yelled, after snapping out of my thoughts, when I had noticed that the backyard was empty. I walked out and around the house, searching. A faint rusling came from somewhere within the bushes next to our wall to the left-side neighbour. And then I could make out two heads.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked, causing Josh's head to snap us quickly, hitting it on a branch above his head. Second time today. I shook my head.

"Uh. Mom. Hey." He stuttered. I kept a straight face as Adam followed him out from out of the bushes.

"Hey Aunt Bell." He grinned, putting on the sweetest smile he possibly could. How can a child resemble his parents that much? Adam's hair shone a yellow blonde in the little sunlight, an obvious inheritance from Rose. With the accompanying deep blue eyes that playfully stared at me now, from Rose as well. But his features are a splitting image of Em's. Even his personality. And that cheeky smile.

"What were you guys doing?" I asked, my voice firm.

"Nothing," They said at the same time.

"That didn't seem like nothing to me."

"Okay. My marble fell-"

"We were looking for my hat-" they said at the same time again. I lifted my eyebrows. What liars.

"Okay," I shrugged, "Just go inside. It's going to rain soon and we're doing something in the den," I instructed, because they seemed awfully uncomfortable as I rattled them with questions.

They both nodded, rushing inside, away from me. I chuckled. I wonder what they were up to? I walked forward and noticed a small crack in the wall they were standing at. I peeked through it. Oh!

A girl. Our neighbours daughter about 10 years old as well, was swimming in her pool. A gorgeous girl. I shook my head. Those sneaky little things. Boys will be boys. I chuckled as I made my way inside.

"And then, and then, and then!?" Carlie exclaimed, as Rose explained how we all had met.

"Well we fell in love. It was just that simple." She smiled, glancing up at Em lovingly. I smiled.

"Love? Doesn't sound pleasing." Josh said, scrunching up his nose. Adam nodded in agreement. Those two will learn soon enough.

The doorbell rang then, causing all of us to venture our eyes in the direction of the front door, Josh's comment forgotten for the time-being.

"I'll get it! " I exclaimed, getting up from Edward's embrace on the ground and rushing to the door.

I opened the door to reveal Charlie, dripping with rain in his uniform.

"Dad!" I exclaimed, wanting to hug him, but thinking otherwise.

"I'm here! What I miss?" I laughed and ushered him inside, handing him a towel.

"Nothing. Well, except dinner." I chuckled.

"Aw shucks. Oh well," He sighed. I hugged Charlie, after he had taken his coat off, lovingly. My dad and my relationship grew stronger as the years went by. And even though he second-guessed my realationship with 'Edwin', he soon warmed up to the idea, saying that he'd be satisfied with whatever made me happy.

"Grandpa!" Carlie came rushing in, almost tackling him to the ground as she hugged him.

"Woah, kid. You've grown a ton! What do they feed you here?" Charlie joked and Carlie scrunched up her nose, questioningly.

"Well Grandpa, they feed me food. What do you eat then?" She curiously enquired.

"Anything I can get my hands on," Charlie smiled, causing Carlie to squeal.

"Put me down, Grandpa! Put me down! Please don't eat me!" She cried. "Mommy help!" I chuckled. The wonders of having a little person in the family.

"Whew!" I sighed as I sat down next to Edward on the sofa. We had greeted everyone as they left, and I was dead on my feet.

I layed my head on Edward's shoulder and felt a peck on my cheek. I smiled up at him.

"Mom. Can I ask you something?" Josh asked as he sat on the ground where he was shooting hoops from, into the mini net on the wall.

"Sure, sweetheart. What's wrong?' I asked, sitting up.

"Okay. Hytpothetices," Josh furrowed his eyebrows and Edward and I chuckled.

"Hypothetically," Edward corrected and Josh nodded.

Yeah. That. So hypo-whatever. What would you do if you liked a girl but she thinks you're too over-the-top and sort of... Kind of...," he sighed, biting his lip, "sort of a player?" Josh asked, continuing to shoot hoops despite the puzzled, anxious look on his face.

"Ooooooh! Joshy has a girlfriend!" Carlie sang as she coloured her drawing. We laughed, and Josh turned around to Carlie and glared at her.

She didn't seem even a bit fazed as she hummed the tune and continued to colour her Tinkerbell picture.

"Player? Son, aren't you a bit too young for that?" Edward asked, slyly smiling. I glanced up at him, softly murmuring "Like father, like son," earning me a tickle at my side from Edward.

"Hypo-whatever Dad! It's just a question. You know what? Just leave it. Forget I asked," I turned to Edward again and rolled my eyes. 'Just a question?' That's what they always say.

Then the irony and knowing of the question sank in. Josh's hypothetical situation seemed just like Edward and mine back in high school. I shook my head, glancing at Edward with a grin. He too had a smile on his face, his dashing. In that instant I could see the knowing in Edward's eyes as well. We both knew what were going to say, as our eyes locked on each others.

We blinked, before murmuring in unison,

"History's repeating itself."

Author's Note:

And that's it! :( The final piece to the The Key to My Heart puzzle. I can't believe that it's over. All over. It's abit sad because I've gotten quite attached to writing of these specific characters personalities- Some old, some new- and the situations and relationships they find themselves in. But after almost 2 years, I've finally managed to finish.

Notes's on chapter-
I know that I had jumped a lot in this chapter, but it was written to tie up loose ends in the story and to give a bit of insight into The Key to My Heart's characters futures. I hope I did them justice, because it would suck if I didn't:)

Thank You's =D-
A big, humongous thank you goes to all of my readers! Those who were here at the beginning and those of you here now- Reading this. Yes you. You awesome person that is reading this now. If I could, I would've given you each a big hug but we all know, sadly, that that isn't possible. So- what I want you- yes you:)- to do is extend your arms out in front you(woah, don't knock the computer screen now=D) and then lovingly, firmly and warmly wrap your arms around yourself. That there, my wonderful readers, is a thank-you-so-very-much hug from me to you! Thank you! All of the constructive, honest and downright sweet comments ya'll have given me are really what drove me to complete:) So, thank you x1000000! :) :)

So, lovely people, I hope you enjoued the chapter. And, of course, the story:) I'd love to hear your thoughts on the last chappy so leave me a little bit of love, why don't you? :)

ILY guys! :)
Stay Awesome!

-LaurenLewis:)

lOved the chapter, loved the story!  Will miss the characters and their antics!

Seugnet! :) Thank you so much! I'm going to miss these characters as well! :) Thanks:)
Thank You Santana! :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

This story was great!  you are a wonderful writer! 

Thank you so much Kelley!

I"m overjoyed that you enjoyed my story:) TY:)

NOOOOO! This. Cannot. Be. Over!!

Aw, I'm sad that such a wonderful story has ended, but it's truly was worth the wait for such a good ending! This is seriously amazing, and it's sad, but kind of cool the way her mother dying transformed her and started what is this storyline. (Extending arms out and hugging right now...) ;) Wonderful Lauren, absolutely wonderful!

The Key to my Heart will always be my pride and joy. My first story to start AND finish :)

My baby :)

Like!

Hehe :)

hey lauren I love the last chapter I am sorry I am not on here anymore I miss talking to you and I will try to reply to your stories new chapters oky

sincerely

Calipso Cullent <3 ^;...;^

Aw, Calipso! Thank you :)

I am not here anymore either... this site just kind of died. And it's sad. I really enjoyed being here.

So nice to hear from you again!

Lauren :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service