The Twilight Saga

The Key To My Heart

Banner by: Molly Greeves

Plot:

ALL-HUMAN

Isabella Swan and Emmett Swan are the new students at Forks High. There are lots of Casanova’s in the school, and they use all the girls at the school. They are actually used to getting any girl they wanted. Isabella happens to become bait at the school because she is beautiful and new. Edward Cullen, the captain of the football team is one of the Casanova’s, actually he is the leader. Bella becomes best friends with Edward’s sister and she tells her everything about her brother. Bella has a necklace of her deceased mother Renee and she wears it all the time… Emmett and Alice then come up with the idea of a Challenge for the guys… They are still interested in her after a few weeks and accept… What will happen????

Looking for something to read? Check this out!

A Twist Of Life

Banner by: Molly Greeves

This story happens in the time when Bella has to choose between Edward and Jacob. The whole Twist in this story is that Bella doesn’t choose Edward, she chooses Jacob instead... Why? Because Bella has for some reason found a certain love for kids after she drives past a daycare and sees the mothers and kids hugging and kissing each other... Bella then thinks she can’t have kids with Edward, so she chooses Jacob. That was the hardest decision she ever had to make, but Bella went with her mind instead of with her heart. Bella then marries Jacob, has kids and is having a wonderful life.

After five years-(which then makes Bella 23 years old)- the Volturi went and checked with the Cullen’s to see if Bella was still human, and to their surprise Bella is not even with the Cullen’s anymore. That to them is danger because Bella could reveal their secret. They then find out where she is and go to kill her. That forces the Cullen’s to go and protect Bella and to let her know what is coming for her, because Edward just could not stand anyone hurting Bella because he obviously still loves her.

What will happen then, after Edward hasn’t seen Bella for five years and still loves her and Jacob feeling very protective of his family...

Click Here to Read A Twist Of Life:) and It's sequel Soul Erosion:)

--------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

I appreciate every read, comment and tip to better.

Views: 6765

Replies to This Discussion

i luv it keep me updated on this and funny twilight
more plzzzz
Sure! thanx Alex!!
Thanx Akilah! and add me to keep you updated on this... Oh and i dont write funny twilight..
Hey guys!!!

I’ve got an update for you!!!

Enjoy!!

Chapter 2-

I hadn’t gotten even a little bit of sleep last night. Emmett was not exaggerating when he told me he was going to torment me. I think the word torment was a little too harsh, but that’s exactly how it felt to me. Sharing a room with Emmett was not a great thing to experience… he started off his little game when it was time to shower last night. Only one bathroom was absolutely not working for me too! I counted how many hours, yes hours, it took Emmett to shower and do whatever he was doing in the bathroom and man was it a couple… 3 hours! Yes 3 hours! Emmett took his on sweet time and he knew it was working me! If you thought girls took hours to get ready… then I don’t know what you’ll think of Emmett.

Emmett’s next ‘irritating thing’ he had planned was to definitely never let me fall asleep. He would let everything get quiet and then he’d randomly start screaming. Charlie even came to check if there was something wrong, but when he heard it was Emmett, he walked into the bathroom, got earplugs, came back into our room, mumbled something like ‘got to get sound proof walls’ and then he walked out and closed our room door. Charlie knew Emmett wouldn’t listen so that’s what he did. Emmett even wet me and then he would lie down and pretend that it wasn’t him. He is such an idiot.

Emmett was still at it this morning, even after Charlie screamed something unintelligent from downstairs… probably still groggy from the little sleep he had gotten last night… Yeah, think how I feel!!!

It was time to go to school… Ugh Forks high!! After a terrible night, who would want to go to a new school to be stared at when you have bags under your eyes?? Even more reason to hate Emmett!!!

“Time to go kids!!” Charlie screamed from downstairs and then Emmett ran down not phased at all, and then he greeted Charlie loudly.

“Good Morning Dad!!!” He screamed in his booming voice. So irritating!!

“Good morning Emmett. You sleep well?” Dad asked totally uninterested.

“Yip! It’s great sharing a room with Bella! I'm glad you did that dad!” Emmett said softly and then Charlie laughed loudly. Yeah right! Its hell!!!!!

I decided on wearing a black skinny jeans, a pair of black ankle boots, a sky blue tank top, with a black cardigan over it. I ran downstairs still putting on my tank top and Emmett wolf whistled… I blushed a bright red and stuck my tongue out at him.

“Do I look OK?” I asked when I arrived at the bottom of the stairs.

“Yeah! I’ve got one smoking hot sister!!!” he said and I blushed again.

“OK, Emmett! Let’s go guys!” Charlie said and walked out the door. We followed slowly… Emmett was sticking his tongue out at me and I just hit him all the time. I love him but little Emmy just wont listen!

We all got into the car and Emmett sat in the front and I obviously had to sit at the back… I giggled looking at the two of them at the front. One would say Emmett was the father, with all his buffness and tallness…but in looks… Charlie actually does take the cake there.

Charlie started up and turned to look at me.

“Listen Bells, take note of the roads and the way, because you are going to be driving them soon...” Charlie said. I looked at him confused and then I got a fright when Emmett started yelling.

“Dad!!! Why does Bellzy get to drive???” He whined.

“Uh, because she’s the oldest, has her license and is very responsible.” Charlie said and looked at me with a ‘of course you, why Emmett’ kind of look. I smiled and then thought about a car. What am I going to drive?? Not the police cruiser… I’d rather walk then!

“Dad, what am I going to drive??” I asked him curiously.

“Don’t worry about that now! Let’s just get you guys to school!” He said and turned around smiling. Charlie’s weird! But I guess the whole Swan family is!!

We drove to school with a whole lot of noise. Emmett had turned on the radio and was now singing ‘Need you now’ by Lady Antebellum. He was even clapping and then he asked me to join in. I just looked out the window and shook my head. I got the fright of my life when I saw Emmett’s face right in front of mine.

“It’s a quarter after 1, I'm a little drunk and I need you now…

Said I wouldn’t call but I’ve lost all control and I need you now!!

And I don’t know how I can do without… I just need you now!!!!!!!!!!!!” He sang… yell is actually a much better word. I pushed his face away with my hand and then I started laughing. Emmett should actually try to audition for American Idol… I would get a kick out of all the insults he would receive! It would be so funny!!! I just kept on smiling until I saw the dull, plain, brown board with the words ‘Forks High School’ on it. My grin suddenly disappeared and I sighed. This is definitely going to be a long day. Charlie stopped in front of the school and looked at both of us. “Enjoy your day!” he said proudly…

Emmett was like a hyperactive, charged-up battery! He was so excited that he fell over a rock and then still laughed and smiled into the floor. I just looked at him, laughed and then walked on. That is so not my brother!!

Emmett and I walked to the main office and got our slips. I was so happy I wasn’t going to see Emmett till break time at the cafeteria… An Emmett free morning!! Yeah!!

We were walking to our different classes, actually searching for it is a better word; when we walked pass a beautiful yellow Porsche. Emmett was standing and gaping at the car like it was the very first car he had ever seen. I, on the other hand, was staring at the people in the car… A beautiful blond and a beautiful brunette. Two of the most prettiest and beautiful girls I had ever seen! The brunette haired one waved at me through the window and I didn’t know what to do… was she even waving at me? I looked at the back of me and saw no-one and then she got out and called out to me.

“Hey you!” she said and waved again.

I pointed to myself and then she laughed. “Yes you silly! I definitely wasn’t waving at the pole behind you!!”She said and shook her head. “And you… It’s beautiful hey?” she said to Emmett who was still staring at the car.

“Uh, yeah! It’s cool, but pretty expensive! How’d you get it???” Emmett asked curiously…

“It was a small gift from my father, he’s pretty awesome, even if I have to say so myself.” She said proudly…

“Small Huh?” Emmett said and looked at me with his eyebrows up. I still haven’t spoken because, well, I don’t know why… Maybe it was their beauty that’s intimidating me.

“So you guys are new right?” The small pixie-like girl asked.

“Yeah…” Emmett said.

“Then you guys must be Isabella and Emmett Swan… Right?”

“Yeah, we are. How’d you know that?” Emmett asked the small girl.

“Everyone’s been waiting for you guys… Your father is well-known around here, so… we all have been anticipating your visit… or is it permanent?” she asked.

“Permanent, unfortunately! Phoenix was such a great place but ever since our mom past away we couldn’t stay there anymore… too many memories…” Emmett said sadly.

“Oh I'm so sorry!! I didn’t know…-“she said.

“No it’s fine, right Belly-bear??” Emmett asked looking at me.

“Yeah, it’s cool…” I said and smiled… She looked at me and then gave me a slight ‘I'm sorry’ again. I shook my head at her to let her know its okay, and then she winked at me.

“OK, cool! But I think we should get going, right Emmett…?” I said and looked at him who was now looking at the blond-haired one in the car… I rolled my eyes and just looked at the small girl again.

“I’ll take that as a yes, so I guess we’ll see you around…-” I asked wondering what her name is.

“Alice… and that’s Rosalie in the car… looks like your brother has already taken a liking to her, hey?” she asked.

“Yeah I guess so!” I said and giggled… Emmett is so going to be perving over that girl all day long! At least I'm not going to be the victim his going to tell all that too… I smiled.

“Alice… beautiful name!” I said and she smiled brilliantly at me.

“Really? Is it??? Thank you Isabella!” she said and I didn’t even correct her… I’m actually starting to like my full name a bit more since Emmett started calling me all those other weird names…

“Of course! And by the way your name’s cool too!” I said looking at Rosalie.

She smiled at me and opened the car door. Emmett’s mouth opened even more when he saw her full body… I must admit, I was amazed too! She has the body of a model!

“Thank you!” she said, leaning against the car door. She looked at Emmett and then giggled. She probably got this everyday…

“So… what classes do you guys have first??” Alice asked walking over to me.

“Let’s see… uh… Biology!” I said and looked at Alice. “That’s the same class as ours Rose. We can walk with her… and give her a tour of the school in the process.” She said smiling at Rosalie.

“You can take Isabella and I can take Emmett, seems like he would like that… Right Emmett?” she said looking at him, with a beautiful smile.

“Of course!!” Emmett said and we all laughed… Seems like a nice relationship is going to blossom there… I thought.

Alice and I walked off smiling and waving at them.

“So, Phoenix… how’s it there?” Alice asked looking at the ground.

“It’s pretty cool and extremely warm and sunny all the time! It’s a big city compared to this one and there are like lots of stores there…” I said thinking of more things I could say.

“Lot’s of stores?? I definitely have to visit Phoenix sometime!” she said clapping her hands. I laughed at her.

“So tell me about yourself… I know I might sound nosy but I like hearing people’s life story’s and stuff… I think I should become a psychologist or something like that…” she said looking up at the sky.

“Well, I was born in Forks… My mother and father weren’t that close, but they had another child, Emmett. After that they like kinda divorced and my mother took Emmett and me with her to live in Phoenix. And then a month ago, she like past away because of cancer, so Emmett and I decided we should live with Charlie because we only like see him once a year…” I said and nodded.

“Oh, it must be quite sad for you though…” she said.

“Yeah, it is… but enough of the sad stuff! Let’s here your story… It must be much better than mine.” I said and knocked her shoulder with mine.

“OK, we are also two kids… it’s my brother Edward and myself of course. I was born in Forks and well I’m still here right now. My mother is Esme Cullen and my father is Carlisle Cullen, a doctor at the local hospital. My mother says Edward and I are twins because we were born like a minute after each other. I say we are just two kids born on the same day, because we look nothing alike. I’m the oldest by a minute but Edward doesn’t want to admit it to himself… and well, he also thinks his the coolest thing since chocolate but when his with me, he is chocolate, you know what I mean…”

“Not really but ya… So Edward’s a senior too?” I asked.

“Yip! He’s also the captain of the football team and the probable prom king. Anything else you wanna know?” she asked. Whoa! So he’s the jock of jocks… Emmett would so definitely want to know that!

“No, I think that about tells me everything about him!” I said and giggled. She laughed too, “True, true!”

We walked down the long corridor not even looking at the classes… But when we were near the cafeteria, she told me, ‘This is the cafeteria!’ who didn’t know that?? Like it’s in the middle of the whole school. I just laughed and we walked in opening the double doors. The whole cafeteria was buzzing and everyone was clapping and screaming. I looked at the table they all were staring at and saw the ‘jocks’. One of the guys screamed, “Who’s going to lead us to victory and a win?”

“Edward!” everyone else screamed.

“Who?” the guy asked again.

“Edward!!!” everyone else screamed louder… Edward, Alice’s brother… oh!

“This happens every Monday morning… but it’s become even more exciting now that tomorrow’s the finals…” Alice said.

“Oh… cool!” I said and smiled.

“So which one’s Edward?” I asked wondering who this ‘famous’ Edward is.

“The one on the right… the one that they holding up right now… the one they are going to throw into the crowd.” She said looking at Edward flying through the air.

Edward looked like your typical jock. With the football coat and all. He had bonze colored hair, emerald eyes and he’s quite tall.

Edward travelled all the way through the crowd until they all put him gently down on the ground in front of us. He dusted himself down and closed the small space between us.

“And they always drop him down in front me!” Alice whispered irritated.

“Hey Ali!” Edward said and hugged Alice. “And what do we have here?” He said looking at me. I, of course, blushed a bright red as he examined my body.

“This, my dear brother, is Isabella Swan, Chief Swan’s daughter… so don’t even try it! OK!” Alice said seriously.

“What??? I was just looking at her!” he said still looking me up and down.

“Yeah, I can see so!” she said and rolled her eyes. “Let’s go look for your brother Isabella!” Alice said and gave Edward a death glare.

“She has a brother?” Edward asked with his eyebrows up. “Who is he?” he asked totally interested.

“Emmett Swan.” Alice said…

“OK! Cool.” He said and looked at me again.

“Nice meeting you, Isabella!” Edward said with a sly smile.

I just nodded and Alice towed me away.

“Edward likes you...” Alice said as soon as we walked out of the cafeteria. She actually sounded a bit bored.

“What, no!” I said surprised.

“Yes, he does… He uses girls and you are new and hot and you don’t know him, so he likes you. Believe me I should know, I'm his sister.” She said matter-of-factly.

“Oh…” I said surprised again.

“And now he’s going to bribe your brother to tell him everything about you… He’s going to make you want him.” She said stopping and looking at me seriously.

“Oh…” I said again.

“But I'm so going to make that not happen!!!” she said grinning and looking at the necklace around my neck… “I'm going to make it oh-so difficult for him…” she said grinning slyly.

Please comment!!!

Peace, Love, Twilight!!
~Lauren
love it write more soon
love love love it <33
keep me updated!!
xxx
love shauny
love it
omg
love it
cant wait for more
hahaha cant wait for more! and omg i love emmett <3
Thank u! and I love Emmett too!! lol...
love it post more like asap

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service