The Twilight Saga

Prologue

Thistles POV-

‘I’ve finally done it!’ I thought to myself as I ran through the words running for my life. My heart beat was audible in my ears and my breathing was rough. I looked around frantically for somewhere to go.

Then I saw it the half burnt sign that read ‘District 12’. I had heard of this place in the guard’s minds. This is where Katniss and Peeta Mellark lived, the two people who ended the rebellion and sentenced my life.

I ran as fast as I could down the road that the sign pointed to. I heard the motors of the car things behind me. I felt the ache in my legs and lungs. As I hurdled over things my mind raced, would Katniss be able to protect me? Could she still be a fighter or did she stop when the war ended?

I tripped and fell on my side. I let out a sharp cry as something dug into my side and my head. I didn’t have any time to look at my wounds so I clutched my side and started running. Within a couple of minutes, which had felt like hours, it started raining and I saw an opening.

I ran as fast as I could to the opening with my eyes half shut. When I reached the opening I saw three white houses, the two looked old and worn down while the one in the middle was well maintained. I headed for that one.

My head had been spinning for the last two minutes and now I could barely see.  I heard the wheels a couple miles away and opened the door. I stepped in and a man stood there.

He had blonde hair and green eyes. He looked about 30 maybe 31 but no older and he had burn marks above his eyes. I heard his thought ‘what the hell?’ “Katniss, Gage!” I heard him yell.

‘Yes I made it…’ I said to myself safe at last. I smiled and felt myself start to fall. Then I felt Peeta  caught me and he laid me down.

I felt two more people enter the room. ‘Oh god is she ok?’ someone thought and then I heard a higher pitched one. ‘Rue!’

‘Who’s Rue?’ I asked myself. As I started to drift into unconsciousness I heard a soft song playing in someone’s head.

Katniss And Peeta-

Aloe- Peeta and Katniss's Daughter-

Linx- Peeta and Katniss's son-

Gage-

Thistle-

This amazing banner was made by Lillian :) thank you

This wonderful banner was made by Lauren Jackson :) thanks

Banners are welcome!! :)

Editors--

Hannah ~Peeta's Lover~

If youd like to be added in the story please tell me and i'll see if i can put you in somewhere! :) Thank you

Views: 368

Replies to This Discussion

:) love it!!! Keep me updated!!! U write like really good!!!
love it
ok thanks i will :) do you want to be updated by e-mail or comment?
ILL HAVE AN UPDATE TOMORROW!!!
Idk if u guys r gunna like this chapter but we'll see
I really like this one too!! please keep me updated for both *laughs*
oh i will :)
awesome!!!!
I'm looking for an editor :) someone who get's to look at the chapter before it's on the site... i really stink at spellling and there are some errors so i need some help ask me if you'd like to be one of those people :)

~Jessebell

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service