The Twilight Saga

This is the story of Jacob Black and Renesme Cullen. The love that they share and how much they want to be together. They are a perfect match. But when Renesme also known as Nessie finds out the truth behind what Jake did will she love him still or will she leave her one true love. When the Volturi returns what will happen with there love. Will Bella and Edward support Nessie in her decision or will they try and talk her out of it.

The Life I Live.... (Renesme and Jacob)

By: Tia Downs

Chapter One the First Time

It was 6'o clock on Friday night and I was so excited to meet with Jacob. It was our night together and a date with Jacob was always fun. He asked me out on a date when he came on his motorcycle to pick me up from my dance competition today. Dancing was my favorite thing to do, besides hanging out with my mom and dad and learning all the cool vampire stuff. I walked outside of the all glass double doors and saw him standing there waiting for me. I was so excited to see him that I ran and jumped on him. Jacob spun me around and then gave me a kiss. 

“hey, beautiful"

"Hi" I was still kind of shy around him. Even though we have been dating for seven months.

"How did it go?"

"It was so much fun, and guesses what?

"What?"

"I won" He hugged me and expressed how happy he was that I won. Jacob always knew how important dancing was and he supported me all the way. I was ready to go because I was tired and I just wanted to go and relax in his arms. But he asked me a question that broke my concentration.

"Billy is having a fancy dinner party and he wants everyone to come and get dressed up. It’s going to be at this hotel called Fantasy. Would you like to go with me?" I didn't even hesitate

"YES, I would love to, I'm always ready to get dressed up, and I guess I got that from my aunt Alice"

"OK". He took my dance bag and put it across his shoulders. I hopped on to the back seat of the motorcycle put on my helmet that said across the top in big bold letters "I Love You, from Jacob". He was so sweet and it we were perfect together. When dropped me off in front of my small cottage. He said for me to be ready by eight tonight. I got off the bike and kissed him soft yet passionately. We said our goodbyes. I watched him pull off. I was in my shower remembering all that took place that day and forgot to watch my time. I jumped out the shower and looked at the gold clock on my wall it read 6:15pm.

"O.M.G". I was in a hurry known because; I had to be ready by eight. I wrapped my favorite towel around me and went into my room. I opened up my walk in closet door. The light instantly came on and I saw the perfect dress for me to wear with the matching shoes. It was an all red spaghetti strap tight fitting dress that stopped right above the knee with a slight slit in the middle. The shoes were all black with a strip of red going up the middle. I placed the outfit on my bed and put the shoes on the floor. I went back into my bathroom and put on the honey smelling body lotion that Jacob loved so much on my body and went back into my room to get dressed. It was a struggle to put on the dress but once it was on it fit me perfect in all the right places. I went back into my bathroom to put on my make up. I really didn't like cover-up, and neither did Jacob. So it was just mascara, eye shadow blush and lip-gloss. I straighten out my dark brown hair and put nice curls in it. Once my curls were bouncy I was finished with that. I ran back into my room because it was already 7:45pm and I still didn't put on my jewelry and perfume. I sat on my bed and slid my shoes onto my feet. I stood in front of my dresser and put on my gold necklace that was just right for the dress a gold diamond ring that Jacob bought me for my 24 birthday as I was reaching for my bracelet I heard my door bell ring.

"I'm coming" I shouted I quickly put on the rest of my jewelry. Sprayed the honey perfume that matched the lotion garbed my purse and walked slowly to the door. When I opened the door I heard Jacob say

"Wow, you look gorgeous" he smiled that crocked smile I loved so much.

"Thank you, and you look very handsome" I always loved to see Jacob dressed up because it brought out everything I loved about him. Jacob put his hands around my waist and pulled me close to him for a kiss. I didn't want him to stop but I new we had to leave.

"Come on beautiful'

"OK, love"

"Do you need something for arms just in case the hotel is cold?"

"No not really"

"Why?"

"Because as hot as you are, if I get cold I can just get closer to you and I know you will warm me right up" I winked at him and he smiled. He kissed me on my forehead and said "let's go"

I must admit whenever he kissed me on my forehead it always made me blush. I told Jacob OK, I made sure that my house was locked up and we walked along the lighted path that went all the away around my house. We reached his car and I stopped. He asked me what was wrong as he gazed into my eyes confused. 

"I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and how happy and proud I am to be called your girlfriend" 

Views: 503

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 16

Difficulties

“Jake, wake up”

I whispered to him. I was in so much pain I could barley move. I was only 7 months into my pregnancy but the pain I felt in my stomach was dreadful. This is the first night that it was this bad. I tried to stand up but I couldn’t. I nudge Jake harder this time. He didn’t move I hated waking him up he was a hard sleeper. I tried standing again and that’s when he woke up.

“What’s wrong? Are you ok”

“Jake the pain it hurts so bad Jake I cant move the pain Jake the pain”

The tears started to roll down my face. It felt like someone was stabbing me in the pit of my stomach. I wanted to focus on something else anything else but the pain. Jake jumped out of the bed and laid me down flat on my back. He started to dig into my bag. I saw him when he dialed the number. I was balled up into a knot. I looked at Jake his hair was a mess and he was trying to get dressed while holding my cell phone to his ear.

“Carlisle…its Jake.”

I couldn’t hear what my grandfather was saying but I was able to hear Jake

“No she is in a lot of pain she is balled up in a knot and crying oh my gosh Carlisle she is in so much pain right know and there is nothing I could do about it.”

I started to moan Jake ran over to me and held my hand. He placed his hand on my forehead.

“Yeah she is burning up she is sweating so badly. What can I do to help her?”

He was saying yes and no to everything. Jake leaned over and handed me the phone. I strained to talk the pain was taking over.

“Grandpa it hurts so much”

I was crying to the point that I could barely catch my breath. I took one deep breath and managed to talk to my grandfather.

“I know sweetheart. I know. How far a part is the contractions?”

“I think 3 minutes it hurts grandpa”

“Nessie tell Jake to call your Charlie and go to the hospital we will meet you there”

“Ok grandpa please hurry it hurts so much”

“We left already. We will be there soon promise”

I hung up the phone and began to moan. They must have known because they were already on there way here. This was a time I really loved Aunt Alice she must have seen me in a vision. I gave Jake the phone.

“What do you want me to do Nessie please tell me I feel so helpless right know what do I need to do”

“Call Charlie and tell him”

“Ahhhhhhh”

I screamed out in agony. The pain was UN bare able Jake gave me his hand to hold as he dialed Charlie. When I screamed I was holding onto Jake and I didn’t realize that I broke his hand until he screamed out. He dropped the phone.

“Jake I am so sorry”

I was huffing and puffing while talking to him. I didn’t mean to hurt him I was just in a lot of pain. I was hot burning up. It felt like I had a real high fever. Jake ran to the kitchen to wrap his hand up. When he came back I was still screaming. I heard sirens out the window and new instantly that it was Charlie. I heard the door fly open. It must have been a weird seen. Jake was on the floor with his hand wrapped and I was screaming in pain. Charlie came in and just picked me up into his arms and carried me to the car. 

Poor Nessie (and Jake!)  Let's hope they get to the hospital in time!  Grandfathers to the rescue!

Safae 

I have just posted Chapter 16. Please read it and tell me and Tia what you think. I think you will like it :)

Thanks 

Lilly and Tia

OMG YOU GOT ME HOOKED !!

PS.I’m Safae’s Best Friend en she is busy with school so i will post her story’s

She already read it and i can tell you she was crying !!

She really loved it and she told me that i have to say this :

Tia Writhe More And Lilly Post Soon

xxSarah & Safae

Kelly

Thank you for your comment. Please read the next chapter and tell us what you think

Lilly and Tia

awwe poor nessie!  I love the update!  please write more again soon, can't wait to see how this goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s when I felt it; it felt like I went to the bathroom on myself. But it was blood all blood. I kept saying sorry to Charlie he was covered in my blood and I felt so bad. He put me in the back seat of the truck and laid my head on jakes lap. We arrived at the hospital within two minutes at least that’s what it seemed like. When we pulled in I lost so much blood that my body was starting to shut down on me. I kept fighting the sleep that was trying to over take me. When Charlie bought me in I saw my family I wanted to smile but I couldn’t. I was laid on the bed. Carlisle hooked me up to all different monitors and that’s when I gave in to the sleep.

NOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! PLEAS TELL ME NESSIE IS NOT DEAD !!!! PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS !!!!!! OMG IF NESSIE IS DEAD THEN JAKE IS GONNA KILL HIMSELF !!!!!

YOU HAVE TO POST MORE LILLY !!!!!

xxSafae

ps.When I heard that you posted a new chapter a sign in on the page of my friend :P

Love it Tia !!!! Pleas post soon Lilly !!!!

“Go back Renesme it’s not your time yet”

The voice that was speaking to me was deep. I didn’t know what was going on. I thought I was at the hospital but when I looked around I was standing on a beach. It was so pretty almost hypnotizing. There was this bright light and the ocean was moving in small waves this was a special place it had to be. Everything was calm there was no noise. It was like the world came to a stand still.

“Where am I?”

I looked around and started walking slowly and then that’s when the thought entered into my mind. I’m dead I placed my hand over my belly and there was no bump there was nothing.

“No. where is my child”

The voice answered me.

“He will be fine but you have to go back know and don’t worry about Jacob jr both you and Jacob are going to go through more things then you have already been through but you both will survive and he is your husband know go back.”

I took a deep breath and sat up in the bed. I lay back down and realized that I was back at the hospital. I was hooked up to all monitors Carlisle was over me pressing on my chest. When he realized that I was awake he started going to work. I moved my hand on the side of my bed and realized that it was wet. I managed to bring my hand to my face and saw that my hand was covered in blood. I started screaming at the top of my lungs calling for Jake. He came running in the room. He placed his hand on my face and all I did was look up at him with tears in my eyes.

“Nessie we have to do a c-section in order to get the baby out you will be underneath for a while”

I looked at Jake and I whispered to my grandfather while looking at Jake

“Ok grandpa”

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

NOO PLEAS NOT A CLIFFHANGER !!!!!!

PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS PLEAS UPDATE SOON !!!!!

xxSafae & Sarah !

PS.Love it so much !!!!

Sarah

Thank you for the comment. Yes she had to leave you guys with a cliffhanger. But there is more to come. We hope you enjoy the last page.

Thanks

Lilly and Tia

Oh that was fantastic, you caught the moment so well!

I felt some of the pain myself.

Good job Tia! (and thanks for posting Lilly)

Can't wait for the next update.

Best wishes

Chris

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service