The Twilight Saga

This is the story of Jacob Black and Renesme Cullen. The love that they share and how much they want to be together. They are a perfect match. But when Renesme also known as Nessie finds out the truth behind what Jake did will she love him still or will she leave her one true love. When the Volturi returns what will happen with there love. Will Bella and Edward support Nessie in her decision or will they try and talk her out of it.

The Life I Live.... (Renesme and Jacob)

By: Tia Downs

Chapter One the First Time

It was 6'o clock on Friday night and I was so excited to meet with Jacob. It was our night together and a date with Jacob was always fun. He asked me out on a date when he came on his motorcycle to pick me up from my dance competition today. Dancing was my favorite thing to do, besides hanging out with my mom and dad and learning all the cool vampire stuff. I walked outside of the all glass double doors and saw him standing there waiting for me. I was so excited to see him that I ran and jumped on him. Jacob spun me around and then gave me a kiss. 

“hey, beautiful"

"Hi" I was still kind of shy around him. Even though we have been dating for seven months.

"How did it go?"

"It was so much fun, and guesses what?

"What?"

"I won" He hugged me and expressed how happy he was that I won. Jacob always knew how important dancing was and he supported me all the way. I was ready to go because I was tired and I just wanted to go and relax in his arms. But he asked me a question that broke my concentration.

"Billy is having a fancy dinner party and he wants everyone to come and get dressed up. It’s going to be at this hotel called Fantasy. Would you like to go with me?" I didn't even hesitate

"YES, I would love to, I'm always ready to get dressed up, and I guess I got that from my aunt Alice"

"OK". He took my dance bag and put it across his shoulders. I hopped on to the back seat of the motorcycle put on my helmet that said across the top in big bold letters "I Love You, from Jacob". He was so sweet and it we were perfect together. When dropped me off in front of my small cottage. He said for me to be ready by eight tonight. I got off the bike and kissed him soft yet passionately. We said our goodbyes. I watched him pull off. I was in my shower remembering all that took place that day and forgot to watch my time. I jumped out the shower and looked at the gold clock on my wall it read 6:15pm.

"O.M.G". I was in a hurry known because; I had to be ready by eight. I wrapped my favorite towel around me and went into my room. I opened up my walk in closet door. The light instantly came on and I saw the perfect dress for me to wear with the matching shoes. It was an all red spaghetti strap tight fitting dress that stopped right above the knee with a slight slit in the middle. The shoes were all black with a strip of red going up the middle. I placed the outfit on my bed and put the shoes on the floor. I went back into my bathroom and put on the honey smelling body lotion that Jacob loved so much on my body and went back into my room to get dressed. It was a struggle to put on the dress but once it was on it fit me perfect in all the right places. I went back into my bathroom to put on my make up. I really didn't like cover-up, and neither did Jacob. So it was just mascara, eye shadow blush and lip-gloss. I straighten out my dark brown hair and put nice curls in it. Once my curls were bouncy I was finished with that. I ran back into my room because it was already 7:45pm and I still didn't put on my jewelry and perfume. I sat on my bed and slid my shoes onto my feet. I stood in front of my dresser and put on my gold necklace that was just right for the dress a gold diamond ring that Jacob bought me for my 24 birthday as I was reaching for my bracelet I heard my door bell ring.

"I'm coming" I shouted I quickly put on the rest of my jewelry. Sprayed the honey perfume that matched the lotion garbed my purse and walked slowly to the door. When I opened the door I heard Jacob say

"Wow, you look gorgeous" he smiled that crocked smile I loved so much.

"Thank you, and you look very handsome" I always loved to see Jacob dressed up because it brought out everything I loved about him. Jacob put his hands around my waist and pulled me close to him for a kiss. I didn't want him to stop but I new we had to leave.

"Come on beautiful'

"OK, love"

"Do you need something for arms just in case the hotel is cold?"

"No not really"

"Why?"

"Because as hot as you are, if I get cold I can just get closer to you and I know you will warm me right up" I winked at him and he smiled. He kissed me on my forehead and said "let's go"

I must admit whenever he kissed me on my forehead it always made me blush. I told Jacob OK, I made sure that my house was locked up and we walked along the lighted path that went all the away around my house. We reached his car and I stopped. He asked me what was wrong as he gazed into my eyes confused. 

"I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and how happy and proud I am to be called your girlfriend" 

Views: 502

Replies to This Discussion

Chris

Thank you so much for your comment. Tia said to thank you for being a dedicated reader. and she has sent me the last page to this chapter. I hope you will enjoy reading it.

Thanks

Lilly and Tia

The suspense is killing me! Who spoke to Nessie and what is happening to her and the baby? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!

Love it!

ScaryEyes

Thanks for the comment. There is more to come we hope you will enjoy it.

Thanks

Lilly and Tia

Seugnet

Thank you for your comment. Tia has sent me the last page to this chapter. We hope that you will enjoy reading this page. Thanks again

Thanks

Lilly and Tia

He started talking to Jake and was explaining to him that I was hemorrhaging to death and he had to get the baby out immediately so that he could stitch up the blood vessel that bust because of the pain. I saw the tears start rolling down his face as well as mine. Jake shook his head.

“Doc just do what you need to do to save them both”

“It will be ok Jake I’m sure of it”

Jake walked over to me and placed his face on top of mine and cried. I rubbed the side of his head he whispered to me.

“Nessie I love you so much and I am sorry that you have to go through this”

My voice was in a whisper

“It’s ok Jake I know that I will be fine and I love you too”

He backed away from me and that’s when I saw my grandpa Carlisle walk over with a mask that would only fit my nose and mouth. I watched as the nurses began to prep. They took what looked like a big blue blanket and placed it across so that I couldn’t see my belly anymore. I reached for Jake’s hand and he took hold. Grandpa placed the mask over my face that some type of smoke coming from it.

“Ok Nessie I am going to place this over your mouth and nose and I want you to start counting backwards from 100 can you do that?”

I looked back and forth between my grandfather and Jake. I was scared, scared that I wasn’t going to make it out of this situation scared that I was going to loose the baby.

I shook my head yes and that when he put the face mask over me. I was able to count to 90 until I fell asleep. I woke up holding the hand of my beautiful son. We were walking in a field and that’s when I saw him shape shift for no reason. He turned into this light brown wolf he was beautiful. Jake came out of the woods in wolf form and the two of them started to run. I had to push myself to keep up. We came to the lake and they both shifted back. We were a happy family and that’s when I heard the voice, the voice that spoke to me before.

“Nessie this is your family. You and Jake must protect Jake jr. at all times. There are envious people amongst you and they will try and hurt him”

I got mad why would anyone want to hurt my beloved son?

“It’s not for you to figure out. You just do what you have to. He is a special child and will require special attention in order for him to grow.”

I wanted to know who this voice was that was speaking to me. The voice sounded familiar. I finally mustered up enough courage to ask.

“Who are you?”

“I am your guardian. I have always been there but you never noticed. I am the one that put these obstacles in front of you so that you can grow. But I cannot tell you who I am that is something you are going to have to figure out”

As soon as the voice said that my eyes flew open. I was alive. I tried to sit up but the soreness in my stomach wouldn’t let me. I looked around to find a familiar face and I did the perfect face my dad. He walked over to the bed at an easy pace.

“Hey my little angel how do you feel?”

“I’m soar but I guess I’m ok. Is my baby ok?”

“He is fine Jake is over at the nursery with him you will get to see him in a few minutes.”

“Dad what went wrong? My pregnancy was fine up until this point what did I do?”

He placed his hand on top of mine and looked up at me

“It wasn’t anything that you did. Your body couldn’t take the pressure anymore from all the regurgitating and the pain your body just couldn’t handle it anymore.”

My dad kissed me on my forehead

“But you did nothing wrong.”

I just stared at him

“Why? Daddy why couldn’t my body take it? What’s wrong with me?”

Nessie baby there is nothing wrong with you remember you are only half human you have bread something that has never been bread before you have a shape shifter vampire child. He is very unique and we have to do some test on him, nothing bad just procedure”

I got nervous test on my baby I didn’t want that.

“Dad no please I don’t want him to go through what I went through”

My dad placed his hand on my forehead and said

“Don’t worry Nessie he will be fine, trust us”

I wanted to tell my dad about what the voice said to me about people trying to hurt Jake jr. and being jealous, but I just kept my mouth shut. That’s when the door flew open and I saw him for the first time he was Jakes replica. 

Hi Lilly, Tia,

that was great. It's lovley to see Jake being so caring towards both of them.

The voice in her head is very interesting - who could it be?

"I am your guardian"?

The voice sounded familiar?

Questions questions.

Best wishes

Chris

Chris Thank you for your comment.Although it is taking Tia a little longer than usual to send me updates she thanks you so much for reading. Also me and Tia both have read cold gray light and I must say we are hooked the way you depict the charecters is amazing we are hoping to read more and by Monday I should have an update from Tia Thanks Lilly

At last the baby has been born, but it seems like they still have a few challenges ahead of them!  Luckily they are a strong family who cares a lot about each other.  I also wonder who or what is the voice she keeps hearing?  Can't wait for the next update!

Thank you so much for your comment.When Tia sent this to me I was in shock myself with the voices and jake jr. Tia wants to thank you for reading and by Monday there should more for you guys to read. Thanks lilly

Oooooohhhh !!!!!!!

LOVED IT , LOVED IT , LOVED IT , LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG NESSIE IS A MOTHER AND JAKE IS A FATHER !!!!!!!

CANT WAIT FOR MORE !!!!

TIA PLEAS WRITE MORE AND LILLY PLEAS POST MORE SOON !!!!!

xxSafae

Hi... Thank you for your comment I am posting as much as Tia will allow. Tia is working on some more chapters and contiuations. She wants me to let everyone know that by Monday there will be at least 2 more chapters maybe even the conclusion but why knows please continue to leave your comments they make us smile thanks lilly

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service